Green Mineral Hero [Complete]

By Lotus_Moonveil

This story is completed. This is a alternate universe where Izuku has a very, interesting quirk called Green... More

Izukus Childhood
Another Attempt And a Secret Revealed
Months of Hell
Entrance Exam
First Day of School
Battle Training
Anti-Villain Rally
Dekuverse?
Dekuverse Again
USJ
Return of Crazy Events
Perverts Punishment
Sports Festival
Midas What?
Kiss My Emerald Ass!
Announcement (Non Chapter)
Monday Mayhem
First Two Days of Internship
More Internship
Announcement (nonchapter)
Mini Homecoming and Drama
Explosive Reation
Angers Grasp
Dealing With Feelings
That Is New
Finally Forgiven
I. AM. NOT. INTERESTED!
Heros License Test
Pajama Day?
A/N Just a Question
Long Weekend
Hope Crushed
10 Year Later

A Prank and A Letter.

14.4K 404 598
By Lotus_Moonveil

~<Izukus POV>~

It has been 10 years since I found out what my quirk is. Over those long, tortuous years I've actually made a special tally system for each event that happens. I have 369 jade marbles for attempted kidnapping, 122 green diamond marbles for muggings, 22 green gold ball bearings for hostage situations, and luckly only 5 emerald marbles for how many times people have tried to kill me. These marbles are currently in a box under my bed. My mom doesn't know about 90% of these event marbles so she wont worry about me.

It's the last day of school until I go to either a general education high school or UA. The day went on as usual, people bugging me for money or gems, kacchan scaring them off, us getting into the classroom, and going through today's lessons. At the end of the day the teacher joked about us all wanting to be heros so no need for a job placement test. Kacchan then yelled, "Don't lump me and Izuku with these extras. Both of us are going to UA." That's when the class jerk spoke.

"Yeah, you'll both get in by bribing your way through the test.", the muscle bound idiot said, "I bet Izuku will pay off the entire group of people taking the test to fail so only you two get in." With that his three goons chuckled as he walked over to me. "By the way Emerald boy, you owe me money for putting my Dad in jail." I sighed already tired of this, "Listen here rocks for brains, if your Dad didn't try to kill me 10 years ago he wouldn't be in jail." That's right, the first person who tried to kidnap me was this idiots father. The brute then punched me, in the split second before his fist hit me I decided to pull a trick I call Jade Skeleton.

My entire body hit the wall as I forced all but my skeleton and some sections of my emerald flesh to turn to dust. The entire classroom was silent. It stayed that way until I decided to strike. After picking myself off the floor as a skeleton I slowly walked over to rocks for brains, my jaw hanging open, one leg somewhat dragging, and both arms out straight. This made the entire classroom scream including RFB, the coward literally fell backwards and was trying to crawl away screaming that he was sorry and he didn't mean to kill me. After he crawled into a corner I grabbed and lifted him. That's when he asked for mercy the one line I wanted to hear. "Sorry, all out of mercy." I pretended to get ready to punch him but instead I drop him and reform my body glad my clothes weren't ruined by his punch. Once I was fully reformed I went to my seat laughing, "Seriously if knocking my head off my body doesn't kill me at 4, I'm much harder to kill now." Kacchan shook his head, "Izuku that joke went too far. Even I thought you were dead and puppeteer in the corner was moving you."

With that the bell rang and we all left to go home. I decided to run by the jeweler to get another haircut so I took a longer way home which would bring me by him.  Along the way there I went under a bridge and nearly got knocked over by a manhole cover tossed by a mass of slime. "Perfect a bodysuit to hide in!!", the slime creature said before charging at me. When he touched me I quickly coated him with emeralds. "Great I have to add two more emerald marbles to my collection. What's with people wanting to kill me today?", I sigh as I pull my phone from my backpack go call the police. When I find the number for the police All Might pops out of the sewer. "Ummm, thank you for catching this guy. Why do these emeralds look so familiar?" All Might said as he looked the caught sludge over.

I laughed, "Hey All Might, you still have my arm in your trophy case?" When I asked him that he walked over and hugged me, "Young Midoriya, how long has it been since I last saw you? You've grown up like a weed!" I returned the hug, "Two years and 52 marbles ago." "What do you mean by 52 marbles?", All Might asked as I called the police and had them on their way. "I actually started a tally system for how many times I've been kidnapped, mugged, held hostage, and when they try to kill me. I got two more marbles today from a class mate and this sewer dweller.", I explained as I leaned against the bejeweled sludge.

By the time the police arrived All Might left to avoid the cameras of press, the sludge changed back go his human form, and I was playing Bloons Tower Defence 30 on my phone. After the guy was detained I got my haircut, some pocky, a case of my favorite soda, a case of my mom's favorite, and some a new cast iron skillet for Mom since she accidentally broke hers last time I was in trouble. Apparently back before quirks some moms would wait for their kids to get home late and threaten them with paddles or pans until they told the truth as to why they were late. Now it's not as common but because of how often I get in trouble whenever Mom and I go out she carries the skillet in her purse to beat up the bad guys and me if it's my fault. She actually has a fan group calling her Skillet Momma, the cast iron protector. After about the 50th kidnapping she got an honorary heros license just so she can use her quirk in public, which has grown much stronger since then.

"Mom, I'm home with gifts." I yelled as I closed the front door of our much bigger house. With how much money I make with just the haircuts and nail clippings alone we could afford a fully staffed mansion but we agreed that's too much so we live in a two story house. "Izu you were on the TV again. What did you do to provoke the sludge?", Mom asked as she put my gifts away. "He was running from All Might and he wanted to use me as a bodysuit. Also the cast iron pan has an emerald core to hopefully make it last longer." I said as I ate my pocky. "Izuku if I didn't know better I'd say you looked for trouble but I know it's the opposite," Mom sighed as she put the cast iron pan into her going out purse. "How much can you move with your mind now Mom?", I ask as I start to make us both supper. "About 6 tons now and I can send it away now too. No more headaches from using it too much either. That reminds me, this was in the mail." Mom replied as a letter floated in front of me. I laugh, "Put it on my bed please Mommy Showoff." She laughed as she put it there, "I have to be to keep up with Sir Emerald."

After we cleaned up from supper I went to my room adding 2 marbles to attempted murder and opened the letter.  It was from Principal Nezu from UA which surprised me.

Dear Midoriya Izuku,

I have been watching you since you beat death at 4 and created emerald handcuffs that even All Might couldn't break. Because of your various exploits over the past 4 years ranging from ending hostage situations, helping the poor, and catching your own kidnappers, I am giving you the first ever instant acceptance. No need for recommendations or going through the test you are now officially in class A-1 when school starts. Now before you get mad you can have fun and go through the tests anyways. I can't wait to see you in 10 months.

Sincerely,

Principal Nezu

I read it about 10 times before I rushed down and told my Mom. When she read it she cried and hugged me. Honestly if I still needed to breath I would have been dead by the time she was done. "Mom your breaking my skin!" She let me go and apologized right as there was a knock on the door. I answered it and looked the guy over, "All Might are you ok? You look like a skeleton I know cause I was one earlier." "Young Midoriya how did you know it was me?" All Might asked while holding my arm that was in a block of resin. I let him in as I answered, "Same hair just droopier, same eyes, and same way of talking. Also you're holding my arm."

He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, "Good point. Is your mom home? I would like to talk to both of you." I lead him to the livingroom and put the resin covered arm on the couch next to him. "Mrs. Midoriya and Young Midoriya I would like to give my recommendation to get into UA to you, Young Midoria." I processed what he said then showed him the letter, "I'm honored but Prinipal Nezu beat you to it. I am going to be in 1-A." He read it and laughed, "I guess when I talked to him 10 years ago you stuck out to him. Well since that is done, the other reason I am here. Young Midoriya, I want you to be the next Symbol of Peace and my successor." He then told us about the history of his quirk. I accepted his quirk and the next day we started my training.

What he thought would take 10 months actually only took a week and three days. It would have been quicker if I knew I could make clones of myself. After a week of cleaning I got mad that I wasn't making much progress. "This is taking forever. If there was more of me this wouldn't take so long." With those words barely out of my lips I began trying to make duplicates of myself. After two days of trying I made myself an army. 200 of each of the materials I was made of. Emeralds were on crushing duty, jade was on burning duty and moving the ashes into bags, green diamonds then made the ashes into more diamonds to sell later, and green gold moved the crushed metals over to the nearby scrap yard. By the time we were done the crushers and the diamond makers were buff as hell compared to me.

I absorb them once the beach was cleaned and yelled in what I could only describe as a paper cut I got when I was three multiplied by a forest worth of paper and coated with lemon juice. After about 10 minutes it ended and my jeans and Tshirt I came out in were shredded from the muscles I just developed. Well honestly I just got stronger looking and I could use more strength than before.

"Um, All Might my idea worked too well. Can you run to the nearby store and get me a new outfit maybe 2 sizes up?", I asked while I wrapped myself up in the beach blanket we used for lunch. He ran off with the money I got from scrap and jewels while I shivered in the blanket. When he came back I walked over to a nearby beach shower so I could change. Once out All Might chuckled, "Maybe 2 more sizes. They look like skinny jeans and a muscle shirt on you." I nodded and using my new "muscles" lifted up All Might in his muscle form with one hand.

After joking a bit All Might gave me some of his hair to eat saying it's how I will get his quirk. I ate it and when it was digested I could use it at 100% easily without any damage. We then spent the next 2 months and 2 weeks to get me really good at regulating how much I use. As a joke I used 10% and flicked my fingers at the ocean. What I didn't expect is that the flick parted the ocean up to about 15 meters into the ocean for a few seconds. When All Might saw that he asked me to form a focusing band around my hands to focus what he called air flicks from wide range to a focused air bullet. I did so causing the ocean to stay parted longer and deeper to the point that I couldn't see the end of it. He congratulated me and said I can rest until the school year starts. When I told him I was going to do the test anyways he patted me on the back and said, "Go on ahead just dont use One for All unless really needed ok?" I agreed and him, my Mom, and I went out for katsudon for supper. I wonder what the entrance exam will be like.

~~~~~~~~~
Did a small edit to make it fit the next chapters better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.8K 9
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
219 1 16
"Given for one instant an intelligence which could comprehend all the forces by which nature is animated and the respective situation of the beings w...
182K 6.7K 59
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...
78.6K 3.2K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...