JUST ONCE ONLY THIS TIME || L...

By WooSanie5

"You look so beautiful and sexy on the bed tonight baby" Ā©š–šŽšŽš’š€ššˆš„5 /ā€¢š˜¾š™¤š™£š™©š™šš™£š™© š™Øš™¤š™¢š™š š™¢š™–š™©ļæ½... More

Chapter 1 | Basketball Training
Chapter 3 | Don't hold it

Chapter 2 | Togetherness Day

172 7 2
By WooSanie5

"Don't be rude come-on y/n, at least you tell clearly what he did." He said while stroking his blonde hair. He held my hands and brought his face closer. "Did you two kiss?".

He hurried away from the sofa and ran towards the kitchen, I walked after him not long after, he took out banana milk from the fridge and slipped on the table. I sat in a chair putting my head on the table and pondered what would happen the next day.

-bruk!-

"Gosh! Eric! You scared me to death!" I shouted while holding his shoulders. Eric could only laugh on the floor to see me surprised by a pale face. Eric shortly after laughing he gets up from the floor and picks up instant noodles that are ready. "Why are you still standing there? Come here, let's watch Netflix." Eric said from the living room.

Slowly walked into the living room following Eric with a glass of water. Eric from the beginning to the end of the film could not stop talking. He kept asking. I don't know what Eric thinks when watching films.

But,

I stood up to go to the bathroom, a telephone sound came from my phone. This number is not stored in the contact. I thought this number was my mom's number if not my dad, but it turns out I was wrong, both of them had gone to bed first because of work fatigue. I checked Eric one more time and his phone was not with him, Eric had not been holding his phone all day, he said, his phone was broken off the table.

I didn't pick up the phone and left my cellphone in my room.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6:15 AM

The sound of the alarm ringing, I woke up in my room and while Eric slept on the sofa, as I recall I fell asleep on the living room couch with Eric. I get up from my bed and walk in front of Eric, at first I wanted to wake Eric, but I was reminded of the past,,,

-Flashback-

"Eric, wake up."

"What time is it now?"

"It is now 4 in the morning, wake up,"

"Get out of the way! I'll take a shower first!"

"Eric! I should have first! I woke up
before you! Hey! God damn it"

-End of Flashback-

I rushed to get a towel and locked the bathroom door, I showered for about 20 minutes, I dry my hair and wear ordinary clothes. Because if you immediately wear uniforms, the clothes will bend.

"Eric, take a shower, Eric, This kid is really hard to wake up, Eric." I say softly while stroking Eric's disheveled hair. Eric hasn't woken up either, I went down to breakfast without dad and also mom again. They already left for some reason still at this hour already went to the office, I made an omelette for my breakfast and also Eric. After putting the side dishes on the table I once again went to see Eric if he was awake or not.

"You slept too late Eric," I said leaning my body at the door, Eric is arranging his tie and combing his hair. "Eh? Why aren't you wearing a uniform? What time is it already?", "You don't need to talk too much, let's have breakfast, after that you wait. I'll change".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:36 AM

"Good morning Park y/n.",

"gosh Younghoon you scared me. By the way, good morning too. Come alone? How come you're not with Juyeon?"

"Why? Oh right, you have a crush on Juyeon, I almost forgot about that."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Juyeon is in the bathroom, there follows him, I will wait at the hospital,"

"Yah!! Kim Younghoon! Aish. Just look at you when the music club starts. Gosh, what's wrong with Younghoon? I told him not to talk about that anymore,"

"Talking about me?"

"What do you-- uhm nope, I'm not talking about you,"

"Seriously? I clearly heard it myself with my own ears,"

"I'll go to class first, Ju--"

"Park y/n I'm talking to you, if you don't want to cause trouble then explain,I will not be angry. I will not let you into the class before you explain about what you talked about with Younghoon earlier,"

I could only stand nervously what to say. Juyeon in front of my eyes looks very cold, unlike usual, Juyeon continuously put his hand on my shoulder to say the thing just now. I also could not hold back anymore because soon the class would start so I immediately explained to him what I and Younghoon talked about. I peeked in his face to see Juyeon's expression,,, I can only see Juyeon smirking and telling me to hurry up to class.

I ran as hard as I could while looking at my watch which showed at 7:58 in the morning.

Before long I got into my class to see my friends talking. I put my bag down and sit down. Soon the teacher came and we all students greeted the teacher politely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:08 PM

All students ran to the cafeteria, I was still in class putting my head on the table while thinking about the tasks that had not been completed.

There was the sound of a sliding table, the sound of footprints, all of which were heard simultaneously. I complained to tell anyone they would be quiet for a moment not to disturb people who were confused. The voice was no longer heard, I began to close my eyes, I tried to get rid of all negative thoughts and shortly when I lifted my head,,,

"Hi, surprised right? I hope not. Right Juyeon?" Younghoon asked while looking over at Juyeon who was looking at my class's artwork. Me and Younghoon looked at each other then refocused on Juyeon. "That kid, don't make me get emotional." Younghoon said staring at Juyeon who was not aware of Younghoon.

"Well, your future girlfriend here isn't there,"

"Younghoon, I wish you don't exist in this world,"

"I agree with you Juyeon, very annoying,"

"You two both have the same topic, You two are suitable to be a couple,"

"SHUT UP!" Me & Juyeon say together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:15 PM

I sat quietly between Younghoon and Juyeon. They seemed to be memorizing the song to be sung.

Gosh Younghoon, Juyeon, why do you guys look so handsome.

"Park y/n." He whispered in my ear while patting my shoulder slowly. His sharp eyes looked in my eyes. I don't have a single word that I can say, because they both looked at each other as if losing me. "Why don't you speak a word?"

Juyeon immediately checked my forehead. "She does have a fever. Then why are you just staring at the floor?" Juyeon wonders to me.

"Juyeon, I'll buy water for her." Younghoon said and immediately ran to buy water for me. Whereas Juyeon was with me telling me to answer his question earlier.

"If you are sick, say it from earlier, don't make me worry,"

Wait. Juyeon worried for me? Is this a dream?

"Juyeonie, here's some water for y/n, y/n do you need medicine? We can buy it if you need it"

"No need, anyways I'm still strong anyway. You don't need to worry," I am standing.

"Do not talk too much, aish y/n you are stubborn. Juyeon, you take y / n home, so later I'll tell the tutor,"

"But what if--"

"Take it easy, I won't tell if you two go home together."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:20 PM

Sitting side by side with Juyeon in one bus, this is awkward to me. Juyeon kept staring at me and asking me if I needed anything. He even held my face to check my fever. This lasts per minute.

"Get off, we arrived at the bus stop, we just need to walk. Most likely 5 minutes." I said while raising my bag, Juyeon nodded and took my hand and asked where I live.

"It's not even 5 minutes from the bus stop to your house. By the way, your house is luxurious.", "Stop, don't make me ashamed, this is not as fancy as you think. Ouch, my head feels very heavy," I said while opening the door for Juyeon.

"Hey, are you home? Who is that with you?" Eric asked while running towards me. With hair that is still wet, large size clothes, this is Eric's habit, and if I ask why wearing clothes like that surely the answer is modern style. "Why are you two holding hands? Oh, is that your boyfriend ?! Wow, I don't believe it."

Insolent brother check

"Introduce my name, Lee Juyeon, her senior," Juyeon's speech was interrupted when Eric began to see Juyeon from top to bottom, Eric looked very surprised and started slapping his cheek. Eric started screaming and running around. "You don't need to be embarrassed, to be honest, you're my sister's boyfriend, right? Right? Just be honest."

"Already aside, I want to go to bedroom to take a rest. If you want to talk, go ahead. Do not bother me." I walked slowly toward my room while putting one of my hands on my head holding back a headache.

"Hey Juyeon, come here,"

"Where are you going to take me?"

"Only in the living room, so how can you meet my sister, y/n?"

"Since the first beginning she entered high school. Why?"

"It's okay, and do you have a crush on her?"

"Why do you ask like that?"

"Just answer, if you don't want to answer immediately leave your feet here. No, I'm just kidding. So?"

"So what?"

"You have a crush on her?"

"Don't tell your sister that I have a crush on her"

"So you really are? Woohoo!!"

"SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO TAKE A REST!!!"

"Is she often like that?"

"No, she's only like that when she has a headache"

"So what now?"

"Now? Now please help me look after my sister. Please help,"

"Until when?

"Until she is completely healed,"

"Are you sure I can do this? Really?"

"Do what you can, I will also help you get closer to her,"

"Alright, I'll help as much as I can,"

"Thank you so much for your help!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 10.9K 60
š‹šššš² š…š„šØš«šžš§šœšž š‡š®š§š­š¢š§š ššØš§, šššš®š š”š­šžš« šØšŸ š­š”šž š°šžš„š„-š¤š§šØš°š§ ššš§š, š¦šØš«šž š¢š¦š©šØš«š­ššš§š­š„š², š°šžš„š„-š«...
192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
134K 4.7K 39
ā if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. āž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC