THE MAFIA LOVER

By TheTeaHoney

[****WARNING**18+] THIS STORY HAS MATURE CONTENT IN IT SUCH AS ABUSE AND TOTURE RELATED. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFO... More

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
A/N

IV

888 38 11
By TheTeaHoney

"Oh my goodness are you in your lingerie."

                      - Jaxson Louis
—————————————————

Vivian and Jaxson went behind a wall hoping that Valentino didn't see them.

"What are we going to do?" Jaxson whispered.

"I don't know do your location hacking thingy." Vivian whispered back.

"It doesn't work like tha-" Jaxson was cut off by a voice.

"You want to play with my money and kill one of my fucking guards." Valentino said Vivian and Jaxson froze.

"No Valentino. C'mon bro we knew each other for years I would never try to play you. You are like a brother to me." Vivian peeked to see what was happening.

The man who Valentino talking to was on his knees with his hands tied behind his back while Valentino was putting on some gloves with some of his men standing around them.

"They think that he killed the guard." Vivian turns back to Jaxson and then looks back at Valentino.

"You have to go out there." Jaxson said.

"What?"

"You have to go out there and witness the murder so they will kidnap you then you will have a better chance of killing Valentino." Jaxson says.

"How in the world do you know that's going to work?" Vivian asked. "Where did you even get that from?"

"It always happens in the books where a innocent girl gets caught witnessing a murder by a dangerous mafia leader and then he kidnaps her and then they fall in love with each other." Jaxson answered.

"That's a stereotype and this is real freaking life. I could get killed." Vivian looked at Jaxson like he was crazy.

"Whatever." Jaxson says then he pushed Vivian out into the hallway. She tripped on her heels a bit but got balance.

"So I will ask you again my friend who killed my guard and took my fucking money!" Valentino bent down to look at the bloody mans face.

"I told you I have no idea." The man cried out.

"Okay." Valentino said to the man before beating the man to his pulp then pulling a gun out and shooting him in between his eyes.
Vivian screamed.

"Oh my goodness. You killed him!" Everyone turned their heads towards Vivian seeing that she was shaking with tears coming down her face.

"Fuck. Get her she has to come with us." Valentino ordered his men.

"Please I promise I won't tell no one." Vivian backed up into a wall while tears ran down her face.

The man grabbed her by her arm. Walking towards Valentino.

"NO please I promise just let me go!" Vivian screamed in front of Valentino. He looked down at her and brought his fingers to her face, rubbing her cheek softly.
So fragile.
He thought as he looked into her brown eyes.

"Take her to the car. C'mon we are leaving." Valentino told the rest of his men.
Vivian cried harder. Her head started to hurt from all this fake crying but then she looked back one more time to see where the hell was Jaxson.

Nowhere to be found.
She thought as she sighed, what in the world was she going to do.

They got in a black car with tinted windows. Vivian was sitting by Valentino in the back while one of his men were driving the car.

"Are you going to kill me?" Vivian asked.

"The last thing on my mind is killing you." Valentino answered not knowing that killing Vivian should have been the first thing on his mind.

"Why were you in the back of the casino anyway?" Valentino asked waiting for an answer.

"I-I was trying to find the bathroom." Vivian lied as she looks him in the eyes.

"The bathroom was in the opposite direction." Valentino said. Suspicion started to come over him.

"So I'll ask you one more fucking time what were you doing in the back of the casino." Valentino said but Vivian remained silent looking out the window not paying attention to a damn thing that he was saying. "Answer me!"

Vivian jumped from Valentino's voice booming through the whole car.

"I-I told you I was ju-st trying to find the b-bathroom." Vivian answered she wasn't acting when she started to stutter because she was actually scared.

Valentino just stared at her and tilted his head to the side. They pull up to a beautiful mansion. Valentino got out the car and pulled Vivian by her arm.

They go inside the house and Vivian's eyes go wide.

This house is so nice.
She thought.

"Let's go." Valentino guided Vivian upstairs with two guards following them.

They walk into a guest bedroom. Vivian looks around the place in case there was any cameras.

"You shall stay here tonight, I'll figure out what to do with you by tomorrow." Valentino left the room and locked it leaving Vivian with a whole bunch of questions she wanted to ask.

Vivian sighs while taking off her clothes that she had on at the casino. She chose to keep on her black lingerie.

She laid on the bed while drowning in her thoughts.

It's going to take longer than she expected to kill Valentino. Vivian wondered if he was even into black women. Not that it really mattered it was just the fact that Valentino was a very attractive man and she wondered what could he do in bed as he explored her smooth dark brown body-

Vivian heard something hit the window. She looked at the window and prayed that this mansion wasn't haunted by ghosts but then she saw a rock hit the window. Vivian walked to the window and saw Jaxson trying to throw rocks up at the window that was really high up.
Vivian opened the window.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Vivian whispered angrily.

"Well hello to you too darling. Anyway I came here to give you this." Jaxson threw Vivian's phone up to her and luckily she catches it.

"Oh my goodness are you in your lingerie." Jaxson gasped. "You are already giving Valentino the goodies."

"No I'm not now take your ass to the hotel NOW." Vivian said trying to make Jaxson leave. "I will tell you the details later bro."

"You already know to call me sis." Jaxson got in his car and drove away.

Vivian looked around the room to see if there was a place where she could hide her phone at but then she just ended up putting the phone under the bed. She laid back on the bed and went to sleep.

***

Valentino was in the guest bedroom watching Vivian sleep soundlessly. It was morning and he wanted to wait for Vivian to wake up ,he knew that she had a long night.

Vivian was moving a lot in her sleep, right now she was on her stomach letting Valentino see her round ass. Then she rolls over on her back. Valentino eyes couldn't stop staring at every inch of her body. He saw her big hips and how they had little stretch marks. She definitely didn't get any plastic surgery you could tell she worked out. He looked at her face with her soft full lips that made him wanna do somethings with them. He looked at her skin. He liked the color of it and how smooth it felt when he ran his index finger down Vivian's arm.

If only she has a good personality then that would make her a great woman Valentino thought and that's basically all Valentino cared about in a woman. He always told himself that his future wife had to have a great personality even if she had a great body he wouldn't care about that.
Personality is what matters to him.

Vivian eyes slowly started to open but then she screamed when she saw Valentino sitting on the bed watching her.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." Vivian put her hand on her heart feeling it beat fast.

Valentino didn't say anything he just stared.
Vivian looked back at him in his eyes but she could feel his cold eyes looking right through her.

"Your eyes are scary." Vivian said but Valentino kept staring. "Please stop it. What are you even doing here?"

Valentino scrunched his eyebrows a little.

"Come on." He said.

Vivian looked around the room for her clothes.

"Where are my clothes?" She asked.

"The maids took them." Valentino said not giving a care in the world.

"I don't have nothing to wear." Vivian said.

"Nobody is in the house right now except for the workers they won't pay attention to you unless I say so." Valentino said.

"But I don't want to be half naked in front of you." Vivian covered her body a little.

"I already watched you sleep half naked for over an hour now. There is really nothing new to see unless there is something you want to show me." Valentino lit his Cuban cigar with his lighter.

Vivian just gave up and ended up walking half naked around the house.
They made their way downstairs.

The house was basically hypnotizing, it was very beautiful and clean Vivian's eyes wandered to the large windows to the antique white ceiling then to the shiny laminate flooring. Vivian could look at this house all day.

"Come on." Valentino said.

He lead Vivian to a room with a whole bunch of uniform maid clothing folded. He handed her three of the uniforms in case the other two get dirty she can always wash them while she was wearing a clean one.

"W-what is this." Vivian looked at the clothes slightly getting angry that he would even think about putting her in a category of a servant. She was a queen and now she has to serve has some type of servant.

She looked up at Valentino with a hint of disgust and thought.

"Do we have a problem?" Valentino said noticing how Vivian was looking at him.

"No." Vivian rolled her eyes. That made Valentino's hand twitch making him almost choke the woman but caught himself and pulled his hand back.

"Get dress I will give you a tour and tell you what you need to do." Valentino said walking out of the room.

Vivian put on the maid uniform on and walked out of the room with the two extra uniforms.

She saw Valentino talking with a man in a Italian. They both looked at her.

"Is it me or is that lady gonna be me's future baby momma." The man said to Valentino while smiling.

What the hell.

*
*

I didn't really like how I ended this chapter but it is what it is🤷🏾‍♀️.
Later y'all ✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6M 247K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...
4.9M 137K 51
⚠️warning⚠️ this book contains mature content and abuse. This Is the first warning and will not be the last. Andrei Volkov is the head of the Russia...
99K 1.4K 70
Betrayal. Revenge. Obsession. Femme fatale Yuriko Rivera had set her mind on only one thing for three years now, ever since her father was merciless...
1.3M 44.9K 46
Ace Valentino is a cold businessman, always having a strong and scary aura surrounding him, which never scared Ava Kace, his best friend. Despite liv...