~Cutie~ (Au sans+clas...

Por Cin238

(This is an all au sans+classic sans) "We were simply battling the enemies when suddenly a portal opened unde... Más

A fight?
No!!! Wait!!!
(Insert a random chapter name)
Get to know him

The Classic?!?

2K 44 26
Por Cin238

Ink's Pov

Reaper was brutally interrupted by science sans running in the room. Rude i thought.

Sci: the- po- new- wei-
Error: I'll never understand this guy.

All the "bad guys" laugh at his joke. They'll never change. I wasn't really happy to be teamed with them. I just did it to save the multiverse.

Blue: Whoa! Calm down so we can talk.
Science: t-there's a w-weird portal....
Nightmare: We totally understand.

He said it with a sense of sarcasm. Ugh i can't stand this guy. But gotta admit that what he said didn't help.

Sci: ugh, it kept changing colour every time I stepped closer. I've never seen it before...
Cross: Maybe it's ink's portal.
Dream:No, you dummy. He said it was changing colour. Ink's doesn't do that.
Ink:yeah, it's basically impossible.
Fresh: nothin' impossible, mah dude.

That's when error just got up and followed sci to his lab. I got no choice but to go after him. When we got there, i could see a the portal sci was talking about. Mmh, weird it makes me think to the old book i found years before. It was talking about a skeleton named sans. We are all sanses but the book said that he would be the original one, the classic sans.

Error's pov

I just followed sci in his lab to see this so called mysterious portal. He wasn't wrong the portal kept changing color. I turned around and saw the inky dude lost in his thoughts. Mmh, weird. He was mumbling things. I can't understand anything.

Error: Hey, rainbow dude are you okay. Not like I care but you seem so lost. Heh.

I said with my glitched voice. It seem like i snapped him out of his thoughts because his body suddenly flinched.

Ink: I got it!
Red: You got what?

Oh god i didn't seen them come in. Welp. I have to get used to it.->-

Ink: Okay, so, have you guys ever heard of the CLASSIC sans.

Abyss: You mean the legend. The original one.

Ink:yeah! I founded an old book about that mysterious skeleton.

Nm:then how about we just go in that portal.

Dream:Are you serious brother? What if they were wrong?. And you can't fight in that state.

Nm:ugh fine. Then how about we send two of the most powerful sans there and they come back after with what is in it.

Ink:Alright, then who's coming with me.

Tsh, he is not really the most powerful skeleton here. He's just the former creator.

Error:ill come

Ink:alright then, we'll go first if we don't come back in ten minutes, you can send two others.

Nm: fine but if you dont come back after too long, ill come by myself.

Ink:.... fine

Whoa, that surprised me. Ink actually agreed with nightmare. Its new but i guess ill have to get used to that too.

.......................................................................

I'm sorry my chapter are too short but i have so much idea for the next chapters so i rushed it a bit.
Hope you enjoyed!!

517 word

The picture is not mine the source is just below it.

I rushed because its 2am here, go to sleep!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

145K 4.1K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
56K 859 12
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
66.9K 4.2K 20
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
40.3K 3.6K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...