Site-19 || An SCP Foundation...

Galing kay Radical-Shadow

CREDIT GOES TO THE SCP FOUNDATION WIKI FOR THE FOUNDATION, ITS WORKINGS, AND MANY SCPS MENTIONED IN THIS ROLE... Higit pa

Teaser
Tag Page
--OFFICIAL FOUNDATION INFORMATION--
Object Classes
Security Levels
--CUSTOM SCPS--
SCP-10879
--CHARACTER CREATION--
Rules
Roles
Form
--MY CHARACTERS--
The Undercover Overseer
The Leader
--ROLEPLAY CHAPTERS--
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
One Final Note

Prechapter

247 1 146
Galing kay Radical-Shadow

SITE NEWS: Earlier in the day, SCP-106 had once again breached containment, and a D-class personnel was expended to recontain it. Due to the speed of the procedure, there were only twenty staff casualties. Five of the staff have reappeared from SCP-106's pocket dimension. Two of the staff recovered have already died; the remaining three are in critical condition.
Because of the damage done to the Site, all non-guard personnel were ordered to the closest break room to them. As procedure, some D-Class personnel are assigned to clean up any corrosive mucus with the help with containment techs (while also repairing the damage said mucus has caused), and so they will be present to repair the damage caused to Break Room A.

Author's Note: Everyone will be in Break Room A. TRT members do not qualify as guards, as they're more of a Site-based MTF, so they will also be there.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

98.8K 4.1K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
441K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...