Forever ( A Princeton love...

By RPJ__1

Kennedy is 17 years old and is finishing Highschool. But what will happen when she gets kidnapped and falls i... More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Self promo.
Wow.

4.

2.3K 54 2
By RPJ__1

Kennedy's POV

I stretched feeling that my legs and arms were tied together.

"Fuck!!" I exclaimed

I began to cry as I struggled.
I couldn't see anything.
I panicked I screamed. But nothing happened.

So I listened, and I heard footsteps. I stayed quiet, and still.

I was then picked up. I knew who it was, I remember the cologne. The gentle touch.

My beautiful stranger.

Prince's POV

"Calm down mi amour" I whispered in her ear.

I took her to the bathroom and placed her into the tub with warm water and her favorite body wash.

I untied her, took off the blind fold, and help take her clothes off.

She sat there covering herself.

I chuckled.

"Where am I?" She asked her sweet voice filling my ears.

"At my house." I said, removing her hair out of her face.

She shifted uncomfortably at my touch. I sighed.

I gave her a towel got up and left out of the bathroom.

"I'll be downstairs"

And with that, I left. Leaving my beautiful rose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
6.6M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
381K 13.6K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...