MY B 0 Y S || HAIKYUU X MALE...

By s0m3d4y

!REQUEST CLOSED ! Haikyuu x Male reader oneshots for your enjoyment !٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ ˚         ⊹           ·  *  ... More

! REQUEST : CLOSED !
Kageyama x Kiyoko's! brother - KaGAYama Tobio
Iwaizumi x M! reader- paper airplanes
Nisinoya x Flustered! M! Reader- Confession
Tendou x short! M! Reader- Date with my chibi!
Kenma x M! Artist! Reader- Dear star boy
Yamaguchi x M! Reader- Online friends
Daichi x M! Reader- Back home
Bokuto x Amputated! Gardener! M! Reader- Garden boy
Asahi x Drummer! M! Reader- Win for me
Ushijima x Flirty! Tall! M! Reader- Feeling Love?
Lev x M! Reader- New Family Member!
Miya twins x Shy! M! Reader- New student
Tsukkishima x Baker! M! Reader- Strawberry Shortcake
Kyotani x M! Reader- Please!!!!!

Goshiki x Quiet! M! Reader- Group Project

10.7K 269 111
By s0m3d4y

💕
Request by: nqbr_pq

Title: Group Project
———————————————————————

Third person POV

(L/n) (Y/n),

if you asked someone about him they would either say 'he's that quiet kid!' Or 'who's (L/n)?'.

(Y/n) never really wanted or wants to be noticed, he preferred to be in the background.

His rule of thumb is 'don't talk unless spoken to' he was never really good at talking so he found this rule to be helpful.

On the other hand there was Goshiki Tsutomu, he loved attention, he wanted to be like his senpai Ushijima.

Goshiki doesn't usually end up with a lot of attention. He's always surrounded by his amazing upperclassmen that stand out more than Goshiki.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Listen up class! Today we'll be starting group projects!"

Everyone started to look at their friends. 'Great I have to talk to people' I sigh.

"But" started the teacher "I'm picking partners" they finished.

Groans were heard around the room but I was relieved. I don't have to go through another awkward situation of someone just walking up to me and expecting a conversation.

"Ishioka and Shizuki"

"Namikawa and Konayama"

"Goshiki and (L/n)"

As our teacher kept reading out names I look at a kid who I think is Goshiki. I don't really remember the faces of classmates so I'm not 100% sure it's Goshiki I'm staring at.

After all the names were called out, the boy who I guess was Goshiki came up to me.

I took a moment to take a proper look at him. He had a black bowl cut and bright brown eyes compared to my dull (e/c) eyes.

He was walking straight up and took an abrupt stop in front of my desk.

"H-hello!! I'm Goshiki Tsutomu! I'm your partner for this project! What's your name" He yelled nervously.

I looked tiredly at Goshiki "(L/n) (Y/n)..." I said quietly.

"Great! Let's start the project!"

Goshiki's POV

(L/n) was weird,

He was always quiet for no reason! He never looked up and he always spoke so quietly.

I don't even know his eye colour!

As the bell rang to signal the end of the class I took my things and look at the (brunette, ravenette, etc.).

"Bye (L/n)-san!" I said "bye Goshiki..." he muttered.

The days after that were the same deal. Me trying to talking to (L/n) and (L/n) just nodding or muttering.

That's it! I gonna befriend (L/n) no matter what!

It was currently lunch and I was walking to (L/n)'s desk.

I put my lunch kit on (L/n)'s desk and grab a chair.

"I've come to eat lunch with you!" I said smiling.

He hummed, acknowledging my presence.

We started eating together. Our conversations were a little less awkward now. Instead of silence he hummed or nodded when I said something. 

We were friends!

Third person POV

For the next week Goshiki and (Y/n) worked to finish the project.

It was Friday, the final day to work on the project, Goshiki being the pure cinnamon roll he is, some how managed to convince (Y/n) to let him come to his house.

"(L/n)!" Said Goshiki waving to (Y/n).

(Y/n) nodded at him, already used to Goshiki's presences.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Well this is my house" I said.

Me and Goshiki took ours shoes off and headed to my room.

"Wow! Your rooms so big!" Said Goshiki. "Not really..." I said, I don't know if Goshiki heard though.

Ever sense me and Goshiki got partnered up for the project, he's been following me around.

Like a puppy,

A very cute puppy.

"Let's make this the best Japanese project ever!" Said Goshiki determinant to get an A+.

"Lets do this" I said. Goshiki looked at me suprised, not used to me being this "bold".

Me and Goshiki worked together, I pushed myself to talk a bit more, I could tell Goshiki appreciated it.

"I think we're done!" Said Goshiki throwing his arms in the air. I nodded, I look at our project it was pretty good, Maybe A or A+.

I get up "do you want tea or water?" I ask. "I'll have tea" said Goshiki.

"Mm kay" I said patting Goshiki head. He turned pink as I walked to the door and smirked to myself.

Third person POV

Even after the project ended, Goshiki continued to follow (Y/n). Nobody thought that the loud Goshiki would follow (Y/n) like a lost puppy.

(Y/n) didn't mind as long as Goshiki didn't give him too much unwanted attention.

Goshiki developed a crush on (Y/n), (Y/n) knew of course but he wanted to see how long it would take till he confessed.

Goshiki's POV

"Hey (L/n) do you wanna get bubble tea today?" I ask.

"Sure" he said quietly.

For the rest of the day I was excited, I don't get to hang out with (L/n) a lot out of school!

As the bell for the last class played I quickly got up and headed to the entrance of the school.

A few minutes later (L/n) showed up. "(L/n)!" I yelled waving to him. He waved as he walk towards me.

"Let's go" he said.

We walked together to the boba shop, I talked to him about the volleyball team and told him about Ushijima-senpai and how cool he is!

"Goshiki we're here" (L/n) said tapping my shoulder.

"Let's go order!" I said going into the store.

A bit later our drinks were done. "Thank you!" I called out the the cashier.

We walk to a park nearby the shop at sat at a bench there.

"Y'know Goshiki you look really cute" said (L/n) patting my head. I blush at his comment, sometimes this happens, (L/n) just says random things to fluster me.

He's always giving me head pats too! "Y-you look cute t-too!" I Squeak out.

"Really?" He asks raising an eyebrow, "why do you think I'm cute?" He asks again.

"Uhh well... umm you're just really pretty!" I say blushing. 'Oh shooot I'm screwed, whytheheckiedidIsaythat-' "I'm cute and pretty?" He asks still with a neutral face.

"Y-yea I guess I mean that's one of the reasons I like you-" I stop myself slapping a hand over my mouth.

"So you're crushing on me?" He asks. "I guess I mean sorry if you don't want to be friends any-" "it's fine Goshiki I like you too, I already knew you had a crush on me" he said.

I'm hit with shock. "YOU KNEW?!" I yelled getting weird looks from the other people at the park.

"Yes Goshiki" he said giggling, and holy heck his giggling was beautiful he's a frickin angel. "Why didn't you confess to me first?!" I said defeated.

"I just wanted to see you confess" he said.

"Does this mean I can be your boyfriend?" I ask excitedly.

"Sure Goshiki" he said smiling.

After that I walked him back to his house, this time holding his hand.

"Bye Goshiki see you tomorrow" said (L/n).

"Bye (L/n)!" I said, just as I was about to leave I walked closer to him and kissed him on the cheek.

I started running back to my house 'DID I REALLY JUST DO THAT?!' I touched my lips 'I really just did that'.

(Y/n)'s POV

'Cute'

Who thought Goshiki would do that? Not me, it was very cute though and left me blushing

———————————————————————
Word count: 1255

Happy pride month 🏳️‍🌈
Stay safe with the whole pride fall thing, be carful of wired messages and block and report anyone that sends them to you!

I have put a link that you can copy and paste of a petition for Black Lives Matter, I live in Canada so this might be different for you but please help stop police brutality!

https://www.change.org/p/mayor-jacob-frey-justice-for-george-floyd

I hope you like this oneshot and you're not to mad about it coming out a bit late thank you for requesting!

I'm working on the other requests so heads up!

~Kota

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.6K 74
Leave comments of which Haikyuu!! boy you want to read next! WARNING: I do not write lemons/smuts. Please do not request for them because I do not fe...
5.9K 98 27
Some Haikyuu one shots. There are mostly x readers, but when the mood strikes I'll make an x OC. The posting is going to be super fucking slow, but i...
1M 25.8K 63
Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots Includes - Fluffs, AU's, Crossovers, Angst, and anything requested * Beginning stories are kind of rough, but I promise...
551K 19.2K 193
I literally just love reading these and like writing my own so boom. This story does deal with some triggering themes. (Harassment, talk of suicide...