Letters to Senator Bonteri

By starwarsfan15

I mean the title kinda is the description, but ya. I've seen this around a it, just a collection of letters A... More

A/N
i
ii
iii
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
Epilogue
A/N

iv

276 11 6
By starwarsfan15

Dear Senator Bonteri,

I enjoyed our meeting today. We talked and laughed as we ate lunch. It was fun. It also marked the first time that we met each other on non-war terms.

We talked about all sorts of things, my upbringing through the Temple, training, learning etc. Then you told me about when you were younger and all the places you traveled to and things you did. I was a bit jealous because I never got to know my family, and experience things like that. I'm not sure what's worse though, never knowing your family, or knowing that they were killed in a war.

I shared stories with you about my missions and adventures with Anakin and Obi-Wan and the 501st. The first time I met them on Christophsis, and saved Anakin's life for the first time, rescuing Jabba's son, Felucia, Geonosis, etc. You seemed amazed at everything I had been through.

Before we left, you hugged me. My lekku darkened so much, hopefully you didn't see. If you did you didn't say anything about it. You told me to stay safe, and then we went out separate ways. Hopefully I get to see you when we return from Cato Neimoidia.

Yours truly,

Ahsoka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2.2K 121
To be read as the tenth and final book in the series. It all comes down to this. It's been a year and a half since Ahsoka Tano lost her memories to t...
46K 2.5K 26
To be read as the fourth book in the series. Order 66 and the destruction of the Jedi Order have been completed, and Ahsoka Tano now stands alone to...
1.6K 48 25
Ahsoka left the order, Anakin is devastated. What will happen when they see each other at a local diner? will Ahsoka talk to him or will she panic an...
56.2K 1K 36
After being betrayed by the Jedi Order, Ahsoka Tano lives in the slums of Coruscant, until waking up severely injured on a freight ship en route to O...