Give Me a Reason [Zed Necrod...

By AuthorError

Typical small town, typical bad boy, typical new girl.. or maybe not. What happens when Zed gets it wrong and... More

Characters
Stud
Freak
Team
Going Down
Game Day
Zoey
After Party
Surprise
Friends
Pineapple
So Needy
Desires
" Couple "
Distractions
Blow Me
Skeletons
Homecoming
The Reward
Consequences
Touch Me
Pain
Accidents
Girlfriend?
Restrain
Give Up
Sweet Nothings
Love
Mine
Protective
Play
Slow Down
'Tis The Season
Merry Christmas
With a Bang
Clean Break
Lies
I Want This
No Good Deeds
Life Goes On
Progress
About Last Night
Out of the Darkness
Proms & Promises
Together ...
Always...
Back at It...

The Fight

1.2K 24 3
By AuthorError

November

"Oh come on so you really haven't slept with Zed?" Addison pushed while they aimlessly searched the library for history books to do a report on. Technically Millie and Bree were assigned the actual assignment since Addison didn't have history class this semester but she wanted to tag along.
"Yeah I'm not buying this just friends act.." Teased Bree, they had no idea Millie was actually more involved with the green haired punk than she let on. But it was Zed Necrodopolis, they loved giving Millicent shit about how the schools bad boy was suddenly stuck on her.

"Oh please like I would ever.."

Zed rolled his eyes from the other side of the bookcase as he continued to listen in on the conversation. He had seen Millie and her friends heading to the library during lunch and followed them figuring he had to pick out a book for his assignment, might as well do it now. Come on now princess, maybe I should remind you how needy you were for me last night?
Cockily he smirked as his fingers skimmed book titles. However his smirk fell as he heard his friend say something that caught him off guard.

"Like I would ever sink that low to hook up with a loser like Zed Necrodopolis..." He dropped the book in his hands at the same time Millie rounded the corner of the isle he was in.
"Z?" Millie looked up at her best friend, shocked to see him standing there. He left the book on the ground before tightening his hands around the straps of his backpack and straightening his spine. Zed let his long legs carry him effortlessly away from the stuck up Seabrook girls.

"Z!" Millie called out, which got her lots of shushing from students trying to study. He didn't bother turning around, Millie started after him as he slammed his way through the library doors.

Millie continued to call after Zed who was making his way to the locker room, he felt like he needed to hit something. The weight room was the better option, if he got into a fight with some student he would be suspended from this weeks game. Championships were coming up and he couldn't risk it.

He thought he had it under control until he felt her small hand grab his bicep before he got through the door. "Get the fuck away from me." She yelped as her back thudded against the brick. Zed was trying to calm down as he stared at the trembling girl who he had just pushed into a wall. I pushed her? Fuck I just pushed her.. she's a bitch but she didn't deserve that.

"Stay away from me, were done."

"Zed I didn't mean it." Her cries hit his ears, he should've cared that she was crying, that he pushed her. That she was trying to apologize but he didn't, all he saw was red. A girl had never made him so angry before.

"Millicent fuck off okay! I don't fucking care. I heard you loud and clear. I should've know you were just like the rest of them." She had never seen him so upset as he tugged at the ends of his beautiful hair. I don't think I've ever seen him, hurt?

"The only thing I can't wrap my head around was what was the angle? Am I some kind of toy to you? To fuck when your bored?
Or, is it that you felt so much pity for the loser at school and his family that you just had to get involved ? Are we your pity project for your snotty private college applications? Or was it just to remind yourself that your so much better than everyone like the selfish bitch you are.. did you actually ever care about Zoey? About me?"  His voice cracked as he spoke the last part. He felt his anxiety spike as he thought about the last couple months he had spent with Millie. He thought about the things he had confided in her about his mom, about the things he had let her do to him lately... "I fucking trusted you."

"Zed, Stop it! Of course I care! How is what I said to Addison and Bree any different then all the shit you say about me to the football team!" Zed stepped back as Millie's attitude changed, she was always quick to call him out on his shit. "You think I didn't know about how you tell the football team I'm nothing but one of your booty calls? One of your toys? That I'm just a lay and nothing to you? My friend's cousin is on your fucking team Zed so if you want to talk about who should be upset at who and who should feel stupid for trusting who the answer is me! I'm the stupid one.. Because my best friends is the schools biggest asshole but here I am. Still trying to be friends with you because everyone else gave up!"

Zed couldn't look at Millie, he knew he fucked up. She was right, he was an asshole. He was also shit in these situations so he did the only thing he knew he was good at.
Zed grabbed her like he had so many times, her back met the wall less harshly than it had earlier. His lips met hers, cradling her face in his hands.
"I'm sorry, I know I'm fucked up and I really don't know why you thought I was someone that you should be friends with." Millie was going to shove the stupid jock away but she couldn't help but melt as she saw the tears threaten to spill. Zed was a mess, fuck she was a mess though too. She wondered how he was before the accident, before he became so tortured by the death of his mother. They both got handed shitty situations, both of them became cold, angry fucked up people.

"All I know is, I can't lose you too princess." Millie whimpered as Zed confessed how much he didn't want her to walk away, she was the only person in last a four years that made him feel normal. Millie sniffled, pulling Zed back down to feel his lips. His thick arms wrapping around her, pressing her body into his. The warmth he enveloped her in, the way his lips moved against hers like he was trying to kiss way her pain and his pain at the same time.

Technically she knew friends weren't suppose to be anywhere near this physical with one another, even though it was all she really ever knew. She still knew the rules but she just never followed them. With Zed she didn't care if what was going on was all so wrong. He was the only person that made her feel warm when she normally felt empty and cold inside.

Zed locked Millie's bedroom door before slipping his backpack off his shoulders, kicking his shoes off as well. "See this is way better than being at school already." He mumbled as he brought her close, his lips pressing against hers softly. Millie was surprised but she didn't say anything. The soft, slow kisses kept coming but again she didn't complain. They felt hotter in a way, he was right, thank god they skipped during lunch.

Zed laid her down on her bed not daring to break the kiss. Millie moaned as his tongue massaged hers, she really did love that tongue ring of his. Millicent felt Zed's fingers easily undo the button and zipper on her jeans before he pushed them down her hips. He got her shirt off, admiring her in the lacy underwear and bra set.

"Fuck baby, can I play with you?" Zed tentatively asked, he felt his erection already straining uncomfortably against his jeans. Millie bit her lip, she had let him hold her down or get as rough as he wanted with her during sex but nothing that she couldn't control..
"I'll do anything your comfortable with and I promise I'll stop the second you want me too... just say the word." He looked down at her with pleading eyes, wanting to give her something he knew she had been wanting badly. It was the only way Zed really knew how to make it up to her, for being such an ass.

"O-okay." She sat up feeling oddly insecure as she padded across the room in front of Zed in nothing but her bra and panties. The emerald hair teen pulled his bottom lip between his teeth as his eyes followed her. Not wanting to tear his eyes away even as he shrugged out of his t-shirt and started working on his tight jeans while he watched her walk back over to him. She handed the black box to him, the air became thick as he took the box from her, opening it to find all the toys.

He had only gotten to see it one other time, last week when she used the flogger again on him. She crawled back on to the bed, kneeling next him to as he took in all her little kinks.
"Tell me what want you want me to do to you princess.."  The ache between her legs spiked as she heard the thickness of his voice. She looked at the box, biting her lip as she debated how far she was willing to let him take her. Millicent trusted Zed but that didn't stop her from still fearing the worst.

He took a sharp breath as she handed him a small riding crop whip and some long pieces of silk. She reached over and grabbed some scissors out of the night stand, placing them on top, Zed gave her a look.
"J-just Incase you need to cut through the restraints." He nodded, his fingers cradled her face, she swore she saw something different in his eyes as he looked at her.
"Are you sure?"  Millie nodded as she scooted away from him, to the center of her bed. "Okay, take off the rest then princess.. I wanna see all of you."

Zed couldn't believe the amount of power he felt as he looked down at Millicent. Her tan skin wrapped  in black silk ties, her wrists bound above her head and her feet secured to opposite posts of her bed.
"Jesus Christ, your absolutely mouth watering.." Millie shivered under his gaze, he slapped the crop against the inside of his palm testing it out. Zed felt slightly overwhelmed at the power he held, he was worried he would push her too far too fast. He didn't even know how she liked it.. what if this was a bad idea?

"I'll tell you if it's too much." He nodded kissing her passionately before he knelt between her bound legs.  Zed bit his lip as he watched himself take the crop dragging it down the valley of her breasts, Millie gasped as he ran it slowly over each of her nipples.
"You like that princess?" She whimpered, nodding. Smirking, he continued caressing the leather crop over her skin.

"Z-zed I—I need you." Her whines were like music to his ears. "What do you need baby? More of this?" Millie squirmed as he caressed her sex with the whip, she was soaked and was desperate for a release.
"N-no more please no more." Millie sighed in relief when she saw him toss the whip to the side. He lowered his body against hers, his erection nudged into her upper thigh. Zed watched her as she tried to lift her hips to rub herself against him, tugging at her restraints to no avail. He smirked down at her as her desperate eyes met his, her frustrated pout was adorable and sexy at the same time.

"Oh you need me baby? Need me to make you cum?" She nodded only to whimper as Zed chuckled, she watched as he rolled the condom down his length.
Zed sunk himself into her, watching her gasp and tug relentlessly at her restraints. "Fuck all I've wanted was to have you here like this, your hot little body all tied up, having to take me as I fuck you how I want." Zed's voice sent Millie over the edge, rocking into her hard as she came.

Zed untied the exhausted girl from her bed, pulling her against his chest as he showered her face with kisses. Before he could say anything Millie surprised him, kissing him deeply and weaving her fingers in his emerald hair.

"I'm guessing you really enjoyed it?" Chuckled Zed, Millie nodded against his chest with a grin on her face.

"Let's take a nap, I'm fucking wiped.." Zed yawned before pulling her tighter against him.
"Oh and thank you Princess."

..............................................

I have another update ready to go right after this one. Are you ready for it?
Things are about to go down

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 355 32
Zed's in the prime of his life, stealing shit and selling drugs. However on the night of his 24th birthday he gets a present he never asked for and...
34.5K 658 29
*Sequel to Zombies 4* It's been two years since graduation and just as everyone is settling into their college routines, their world is turned upside...
18.3K 352 14
Welcome back to Seabrook! Where Zombies and humans are in harmony.. until something, or a group put the town in panic! I don't own anything of the Zo...
23.8K 433 19
I made this when I was 13. So read at your own risk. You have lived in Seabrook ever since you were born and only ever had 1 friend...addison. she h...