Omerta- Book I (Winner of the...

By katrocks247

OMERTÀ BOOK 1 * * * Scarlett moves into her new apartment with the mentality that she will start fresh an... More

WARNING
1) My Neighbor Is A Kitty Killer
2) Candy Packs a Punch
3) Tigrotto
4) Hit the Mattresses
5) Tease Me
6) Whisper
7) Cake
8) Wounded
9) Animal
10) Foreplay
12) Fun
13) Addicted
14) Stolen
15) Knock Off
16) Lick
17) Thick
18) A Pirate's Life for Me
19) Shakedown
20) Quietly into the Night
21) Enforcer
22) Rat
23) Borgata
24) Torn in Half
25) The Jungle
26) See You Later
27) Keety
28) Comare
29) By Design
30) Beef
31) Traitor
32) Back in Black
33) Leonardo DiCaprio and the Braless Beauty
34) Snake
Snippet of - "Borgata" - Find the Full Chapter On My Wattpad Profile!
Chapter 35: The Arrival
Chapter 36: One for the Money
Chapter 37: Goomah
Chapter 38: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 39: Taste
Chapter 40: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Chapter 41: Thorns
Chapter 42: Tongue On Tongue
Chapter 43: Freaky, Frisky, and Ferro
Chapter 44: Hold Me
Chapter 45: Fammy-ly
Chapter 46: Black Out
The Announcement
Chapter 47: Midst of the Chaos
Benjamin/Watty Awards
Chapter 48: Pun Intended
Keeties United
Chapter 49: Making Friends
Chapter 50: Stagnate
Get Angry!
Bonus Chapter Part 1: Roar
Bonus Chapter Part 2: The Neighbor from Hell
Chapter 51: Shiver & Grind
Chapter 52: Shushed
Chapter 53: Vendetta
Chapter 54: Rats, Rats, Rats
Chapter 55: Shot at the Night
Chapter 56: Praying
Chapter 57: Tra La Ombre
Important OMERTÀ Finale Announcement!
Chapter 58: His Home
SURPRISE!!! BOOK 3 TITLE & COVER REVEAL!!!
Kiss de La Notte - SPICY Mafia Romance - LIVE!

11) Toys

1.2M 39.6K 32.4K
By katrocks247

HEY BABIES, PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU WANT A NEW CHAPTER!!

ENJOY!

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME. XOXO -GOSSIP GIRL.

Sorry about my normal random censoring on words that probably don't need to be censored. My older fans understand that I'm very new to this "GRAPHIC STORY". LOL.

* * *

            Sinking deep into my bubble bath, I shut my eyes and sighed deeply. Roller blading home after a long day at work had been a terrible idea, especially because it had begun to slightly drizzle halfway to my apartment and I nearly cracked my head open while trying to maneuver around a prostitute standing directly in the middle of my path...

The lavender scent of the bubbles filled my nostrils and the muscles in my body relaxed. . . . .

            It was probably Ferro's prostitute in the middle of the pathway, I thought.

            A small giggle escaped my mouth at my own hilarity, but it was cut short when I suddenly realized how quiet my neighbor's apartment was. Believe me, his apartment was never quiet, and this moment of silence was more than perfect during a calming bath, but I couldn't help but wonder...

            Forget him, I thought, shutting my eyes once more. I must have fell asleep for a moment . . .

            BANG!

            I sat up. What the hell was that? Another body?

            The water in my tub rippled. The noise was distinctly coming from next door and it was only getting louder.  

            "YES!"

            My eyes widened. That was distinctly female. A woman in Ferro's apartment? I hadn't heard a woman in his apartment since...

            "OH, GOD! YES!"

            My jaw fell open. The amount of envy I had for that woman was absolutely sickening.

Suddenly, it all stopped. Silence.

My ears picked up a door slamming closed. In my apartment.

            I reached for my towel, when—

            The bathroom door flew open.

"Don't you know not to take a bath or shower during a storm? You could get electrocuted, tigrotto."

 I stared at Ferro, stunned.

 The bubbles in my tub seemed to rapidly pop.

"Surround sound," he sighed, grinning cockily. "The clarity of it is mouthwatering. He leaned against my bathroom archway like a dark angel, his dark hair disheveled and longer than the last time I had seen him. "Did you enjoy the p0rn?P0rnografi a. You see, I was going to invite you over, but there are times where a man must be selfish..."

 He raised a wicked brow.

Ferro-Valentino La Morte had f#cked with me.

He wanted me to think he was with a woman. He wanted me to be jealous.

            A pause filled the air.

            "YOU--!" I smacked the water with my hand, then jabbed a finger at him. "YOU! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN MY F#CKING APARTMENT?" I roared out.

            "Well, you see, tigrotto..." He didn't even flinch from my outburst, taking a spare key from his pocket. "I have a key."

My eyelid twitched.

"By the way, since you've been getting dressed in the closet, I think the gentleman thing for me to do is to let you know that there's a camera in there. And it can display footage in the dark..."

"TURN AROUND!"

"Easy, easy." He put his hands up, starting to spin. "You're an ass girl, eh? Interesting. I guess I am happy to oblige..."

            "TURN AROUND," I continued to scream, "SO I CAN GET A TOWEL... AND THEN KICK YOUR ASS!"

            Beautiful ass, I didn't say.

            "Woman, relax. I've already seen your tits, remember—?"

            I threw a bar of soap at him. He dodged it easily.

            "Shame." Ferro tilted his head forward, dark eyes penetrating me. A stray piece of dark hair fell into his eyes. "I think you needed that soap to wash your mouth out. I've never heard you curse so much in such a short amount of time."

            "URGGH!!"

            He frowned. "I'm not feeling very welcomed."

I reached for my body wash and hurled the container at him.

            Ferro slammed the door shut before it could hit him.

            "GET BACK HERE!"

            Covering myself, I came out of the tub like a dolphin clumsily throwing itself onto dry land, twisting a towel around my waist and storming towards the bathroom door.

"I'M GOING TO F#CKING MURDER YOU--!" I slipped on a puddle of water and tried to catch myself on the wall, but it was no use. I slammed my knee hard into the tile and bunked my head on the wall. "OW!"

 I tried to stand up and my leg gave out under me.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Ferro demanded from a distance. I heard his heavy footsteps come to the door. He was probably hiding somewhere and cowering under my wrath. "Scarlett? Are you alright?"

I slowly flexed my leg out, the pain miraculously almost all gone. But, to my brilliancy, a plan came to me and I decided to lay it on thick.

"I--I fell!" I stuttered out.

             "Oh, shit. This is my fault." Ferro cracked the door open. "Are you going to hit me if I come in?"

            "Probably," I sniffed, pretending a sharp pain came from my knee. "Sweet Mary, mother of God!"

            "Alright, I'm coming in!" Ferro pulled the door open and immediately knelt down to my level. He started to gently push my fingers away to inspect my knee, but I slapped him away.

            "Don't touch me! It hurts!"

            "Scarlett, you're acting like a child. I'm trying to help you." He started to reach for me again and I stared scathingly at his thick, luscious. "Do you need me to call an ambulance—"

            I grabbed at his hair with both hands.

            "Ow—shit! What the hell--?" Ferro tried to get up but I clung to him, letting go of his hair and gripping his neck instead, choking him. At some point, my towel had slipped a bit on me, but I was too focused on killing this bastard to care. "I think...you're really...sexually frustrated...sweetheart."

            "This is what you get for watching me on camera!" I roared, eyes crazy. "I'm going to strangle you to death!"

            "Not...the first...time!" Ferro pulled my fingers painfully back from his neck until I was forced to let go, then he pinned my hands over my head, slamming my back into the bathroom wall. My legs were wrapped around his waist like a koala, squeezing him tightly. "Are you fucking done? Jesus, you're like a boa constrictor..."

Red handprints formed on the tan skin around his neck. I was so close to him that I could smell his aftershave. There wasn't a single gap between out bodies, his hips firmly pressed against mine, leaving minimal to the imagination. Oh God...

"You smell really good," I blurted.

"I know." Arrogant bastard.

His mouth was a breath away.

Neither of us said anything for a stretch of time. It was as if we were equally fascinated with one another.

"Scarlett," Ferro finally said, that husky layer to his voice. "You haven't told anyone about the first night at your apartment, right?"

My gaze was currently exploring the tightness of his dark t-shirt, stretching deliciously over his muscles, and as if I was a deer caught in headlights, my gaze darted upwards. "What--? Oh, n-no. I haven't..."

 "You've been such a good girl, then," Ferro decided in that same throaty voice, large hands still capturing mine above my head. "I'm going to take you to bed."

"I—I don't think that's a good idea—"

"Then tell me no. Don't make up irrelevant excuses that will leave me with blue balls and you with a sensitive, aching c*nt," he growled out.

"Do you even have a filter?"

"Not when my goal is to get a woman in bed." Unexpectedly, his mouth went to my ear, and in a hot whisper Ferro said, "I'm going to bring you to the bed, then I'm going to eat you out." Just like that, my core was pounding to the beat of my heart. "How does that make you feel? Like it's not a good idea? Tell me no, and I won't, candy. That's all you have to say. Just say no."         

I couldn't speak. My body ached for his touch but my brain---damn my brain—kept telling me over and over again how horrible of a man Ferro was. I could sense it the moment I met him, how wicked he was. He was a criminal. A killer. Yet...

Yet, he was respecting my choice. He wasn't forcing anything on me. He genuinely wanted to taste me—why me?--but only if he had my permission...

Then it het me.

"You didn't ask me for permission when you humiliated me on a phone call with Todd," I spat. "Careful, Ferro, I think you got a little sloppy that night."

"Oh, you mean that phone call to Todd, the wad of slipup of j!zz his father let out into his mother, who came to visit you at work today purely out of jealousy of what you and I did with me at that restaurant? The phone call that got you the upper hand again, after this piece of cocky Slim D!ck shit cheated on you? Is that the phone call you were referring to? Because it if is, I believe a thank you is in order because it's been proven the revenge I gave you access to was successful."

Everything he said sunk in and my heart fluttered with triumph. He was right. Ferro was right. Todd had visited me at the restaurant because of that phone call, and I was too stunned, too embarrassed to even realize it. Todd showing up to the restaurant proved that Ferro had offered me revenge and that it worked.

"Do not mistake me as sloppy ever again, tigrotto. Everything I did to you at that restaurant was to help you."

Then why did it feel like a punishment?

"Why because you felt bad for me? If I recall correctly you wanted to kill me that night. Especially after that cake stuff, but then you got drunk and forgot all about killing me."

"I had to kill you that night. What you did before I had killed you is what made me want to kill you." He arched an eyebrow. "And the reason I haven't killed you in between is because I've realized you're of value of me."

Something about the way he said that last part made my stomach drop in fear.

"How am I of value?"

"Enough about you, let's talk about us again. Most important, let's talk about me. To reiterate, I'll f#ck you with my tongue until your bleat your throat raw. Imagine it. My face between your legs, sucking on your swollen cl!t. Now let's make it a reality, tigrotto, before my balls get any bluer and I need to go to a hospital."

"Can't you just pay a chick three times hotter than me to sit in your face?"

It's not like anyone else wasn't thinking it...

"I want you."

"Why?"

            "Why do I want to have sex with you?" he replied in an obvious way. 

 The sass was real.

I threw my hands up, then slapped them back down. "Well, yeah. I've seen your taste. As in, big breasts and a big ass. I am not your taste and I am certainly not stupid. Why do you want to have sex with me?"

            Those wicked dark eyes shifted slightly. "I'm curious."

            "Oh, yeah?" If I didn't know any better, I was cornering him into revealing his true intentions to me. "Curious about what?"

            "I.. don't really know, actually. Could be boredom?" Ouch. He ran his fingers through his thick hair as if he was suddenly nervous. "Can't I just want you because I want you, without any explanation?"

        "Do you think this is some bodice ripping romance book? Tell me why you want me."

        "I want you because I want you," he decided. 

"You want me because you want me," I deadpanned. "Makes sense. I might be unbearably....w3t...and you might be—" I paused. "—yeah, you're pretty much sex on legs, but I can say no to you. I want you to know that."

Ferro leaned into me. "Then say it," he snarled, then let go of my hands over my head, moving his grip to my thighs, spreading them wide. I felt like my legs were spread wide over a live volcano, lava jumping up and tickling my kitty. "That's right, you can't, because you want this sex on legs. Why are we even having this discussion?"

"Damn it, Ferro, this isn't right" I said, exceedingly aware of his fingers nearing the most excruciating tenderness between my legs. "You killed that woman! You're a killer! A criminal! I can't do anything more with you!"

"It's just fooling around, Scarlett." He nibbled on the side of my neck, where his old hickey's had once been. "I'm not asking you to marry me, am I?"

"I'm not the type of girl to fool around." God, his mouth was so distracting. "You killed a w-woman!"

Why doesn't that seem very horrible anymore?

            "We're two grown adults. I made my own decision that night.  Let me worry about what I did." He started to peel away my towel, but I pressed it firmly against my chest. For a moment, I thought he was pouting, but then his features fell into their normal stony expression. "You don't even understand why I had to do what I did, Scarlett."

            "I understand that it's wrong." And I know that you're clearly capable of killing again, maybe even me.

"I'm hard, you're wet." His eyes were endlessly dark and wild. "It would be natural for us to fuck right now. Healthy, even."

            "Fooling around is not fucking. And you're changing the subje—"

            "Scarlett, Scarlett, Scarlett..." Ferro smirked widely, his next words dripping with sex. "You'll want to give me a ride when I'm done with you. I'll be good to you, I promise. Don't be scared of me."

"I'm not scared."

            I was so freaking scared of him.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, my legs trembling violently with need. I pushed against him until he backed off of me, and then tightened the towel around my body, pressing my thighs hard together. "There's no way you're this attracted to me. No way."

"Tigrotto, I am asking you to fuck my mouth with your p*ssy. Now tell me the attraction you have towards me isn't mutual."

"You probably tell this to all your girls."

His expression remained flat. "I don't."

My face burned. So he does have girls? "We don't even know each other, Ferro."

"That's the best part. It's easier this way. More fun. We'll fuck. If we want to fuck again, we'll do it again, because we can and we both need it. We don't have to have sex because we're boyfriend and girlfriend, or husband and wife. We can simple do, and we will do, because we want to. Understand, tigrotto? Stop feeling conflicted about my personal life, which I wouldn't allow you to be involved in, and act on your sexual needs as I want to. It's not as difficult as you are making it out to be."

I stared blankly at him. "Did you just ask me to be your fuck toy?"

In one clean motion, Ferro took his t-shirt off and tossed it to the side, standing before me in just a pair of sweatpants. His sculpted chest and tattoos made my mouth water like freaking Niagra Falls.

He gave the length of my body a slow once over. "Open your eyes, Scarlett. You've wanted passion in your life, and I'm here to give it to you."

         I pressed myself against the wall, gawking at the wall of muscles that was now in front of me, my breaths panting in and out of me.

"Andiamo a casa tua o a casa mia?" Ferro purred out, licking his upper lip slightly. He teasingly flicked up the end of my towel and I brought it down. "Your place or mine?"

 * * *

           Check out the new trailer for this story attached to the chapter. As usual, it was made by yours truly LOL.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT?!?! (Love me?!)

Instagram and Twitter: Katrocks247

If you haven't taken a look at DEATH IS MY BFF REWRITTEN yet, go do it now! Ferro is a lot like Death, the male lead in that story/the Death series! But Death is more playful and arguably a tad hotter because he's a psychopath.

 ;)

Kissies & Happy Holidays (if I don't get a chapter up by Christmas),

Katrocks247

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 30.9K 7
[ PREVIEW ONLY ] He's a criminal. She's hasn't broken a rule in her life. He's Italian. She's American. He's mean. She's nice. He's like coffee, dark...
756K 14.7K 47
(Book one of the Perfect Ace series) No one ever caught him; no one wants to cross him. Once you are in his sight, he will stop at nothing. With his...
27.7M 814K 54
He is ruthless. He is mean. He is heartless. He is dangerous. He is cunning. He is known as the number one bachelor. He owns clubs, businesses and e...
202K 5.2K 43
{Book 1 out of 3 in the Omertà series} Mafia: An orgnaized international body of criminals ,operating in Sicily and now especially in Italy and the U...