Kakaotalk~nct dream

By spaceinjun

ใ€Šยฐ ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
YALL IM BACK
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4 (ending)
5.5 (extra chap)
"!!!" chap got deleted-

0.9

7.6K 237 302
By spaceinjun

The smell of fresh brewed coffee filled the small café. The workers took small breaks before another costumer walked through the door. The bell chimed, as a small boy walked in the café. He made his way over to the first register where the male worker was at, while the younger girl at the other register just turned her back from the counter to look at the guy making coffee's in the back.

"Hey Johnny, can you make me a macchiato please?"

"Min I can't do everything for you"

"Don't make me tell Ten about...you know what..."

"Okay fine, I hate you"

"Say it louder, I can't hear you"

He just rolled his eyes at the younger girl as he started preparing the coffee for the younger girl.

"Instead of standing there can you take this coffee to the boy over there, he ordered this from Jaehyun's register"

"sure"

Minhyun walked over to the cup of coffee and picked it up. Being very careful not to spill the coffee she walked over the the table where a boy sat

"Here you go"

She slid the coffee closer to the boy as he looked up at her from his drawing and put his pencil down.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome"

She slowly walked away from the boy as she watched him pick up his coffee and take a sip. He picked back up his pencil and start drawing again. She wakes back to Johnny as he finished making the coffee Minhyun so kindly asked him to make

"Here's the macchiato Min"

"Thanks John"

"Eww, don't it's Johnny"

"Okay John"

The coffee was swept off the counter Johnny had placed it on and was now in the hands of a clumsy teenage girl. She didn't drop coffee's as often as she thought she would, but she would drop one very once in a while. She set the coffee down on the counter where she was previously and just let the smell of the coffee run through her lungs as she exhaled. She slowly closed her eyes and took another deep breath exhaling slowly.

"Excuse me"

Minhyun's eyes fluttered open as she looked at the costumer in front of her

"Oh sorry, what can I get you?"

"Actually you gave me my coffee already"

Slowly her senses came back to her as she saw the boy she gave coffee to, but she also recognized him as Renjun. She took a gulp and looked at him again

"Uh I was wondering if Johnny was here?"

"O-oh yea, do you need him?"

"I just wanted to talk to him for a bit, could you get him?"

"Sure"

She turned quickly as she walked to where Johnny was standing

"Hey Johnny, uh someone wants to talk to you"

"Oh it must be Renjun then, can you stay here and serve these two coffees to the couple over there while I talk to him?"

"Sure"

She smiled a little which reassured Johnny as he walked to the register where Renjun was waiting patiently. She picked up the two coffees and walked past Johnny and the other boy, slowly setting them down in the couples table careful not to spill them.

"Hey you look familiar.."

The female looked up and saw the boy staring at her, she looked at him weirdly but waited for him to continue.

"Do you go to Neo high?"

"Uh yes"

"I'm Chris, I think you're in my math class.."

"Oh Christopher, correct?"

"Yea, did you get the homework?"

"No, i don't bother doing it"

She blatantly answered, clearly not wanting to continue the conversation any longer. The female sitting next to him looked annoyed.

"Thanks for our coffee, you can leave now"

The other girl spat at Minhyun. Min looked at her with her eyebrow raised, looking offended, but then a smirk appeared on her face

"Gladly"

Min spat back rolling her eyes and turning on her heel heading back to her spot behind the counter. Taking a slow sip of her coffee she had abandoned because of Johnny.

•••

While Minhyun was serving the couple, Johnny was talking with Renjun.

"What's up Renjun"

"Nothing much, just wanted to ask how it's been here, haven't been here in a while"

"It's been pretty good, my helpers are here and they keep me company so it's good. Kinda missed seeing you drawing at the table in the corner everyday though, glad to see your back"

"Yea, classes have been keeping me from coming here, with all the homework"

"At least you're get good grades Jun, I know someone who doesn't"

Johnny snickered just thinking about the girl in the back and how frustrated she got when she realized she failed another test and came to Johnny to complain about it.

"I'm sure they're just having trouble understanding this bull shit, it's stupid sometimes, well most of the time actually"

"Mhm, but you gotta stay there, or you'll end up working at the convenience store with Kun"

"Kun's smart, how did he even end up there?"

"He's just waiting for more money so he do what he wants, he says he's fine where he is though"

"Oh, well get back to work hyung we can talk another time"

"Okay Renjun, see you later"

The younger boy nodded and he turned and headed back for the table in the corner. Sliding back into the seat and relaxing before picking up the pencil again and finishing the 2nd part of the drawing and moving on to the next. The older male watched the younger and turned around heading back to where he was before with Min.

"Hey idiot how's school?"

"Call me idiot one more time, I dare you, I have Ten's ig, kakaotalk and number"

"Damn, you're crazy...anyways your grades?"

"You think they just magically went from a C to and A+ in a week? They're still the same"

She shook her head at Johnny, not believing his stupidity.

"Well, how about friends? Any new ones?"

"Eh, I have a couple new friends I started talking to on kakaotalk, they added me into their group chat by accident"

"How does that even happen"

"Uh so idiot 1 spelled idiot 2's username wrong and it happened to be my username...so I have friends by accident"

"Well you have friends so..."

"True, they don't know what I look like, they keep going all detective on me whenever I say the slightest thing about my life"

"Sounds like something Renjun and the guys would do"

He scoffed, and Minhyun started laughing a little. Funny how Johnny thought it was a Renjun thing to do, and it was Renjun's doing.

"Why don't you wanna show them what you look like though?"

Minhyun took Johnny's words and friends to answer his question in her mind before actually speaking

"They're the popular kids and I'm the quite kid, they'd probably just remove me from the chat after the see what I look like, so why not just have the friends while you can?"

"Min you over think to much"

"I know, but it's better that way, I have to over think now, think about what could happen. She just ruined my trust, so I have to overthink everything now.."

"That bitch again, stop talking about here, I'm here babe"

Jaehyun and walked in on their conversation and inturrupted their conversation. Min just let a smile appear on her face and Jaehyun wrapped his arms around her, engulfing her in a hug.

"Jaehyun I love you, but stop calling me babe, Johnny will start thinking we're actually dating"

"Aww we aren't dating?.."

"No Jaehyun, we aren't"

She chuckled as the boy just pouted and the eldest looked at them rolling his eyes.

"Jaehyun's right though Min, just forget about her, you have us"

He smile was warm and kind

"Oh hey guys!"

"Oh hi Hyunjin"

They all greeted the male as he walked into the back room to grab and apron.

"Well our shift's over"

Jaehyun looked over at Minhyun as he smiled, both of them walked to the back to set down their aprons, seeing Hyunjin as he was just about to walk out.

"Hey Hyunjin, Lily should be here in a little bit, so you, her, and Johnny will close tonight"

Jaehyun warned the younger boy and he just smiled and walked out to Johnny.

"Jaehyun, can you walk me home tonight? I don't feel comfortable walking when it's dark now"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss a minute I could spen with you"

He smiled again making the girl shake her head and roll her eyes. Two pairs of hands were busy untying the aprons on two bodies, pulling it off their necks and setting them down on the table in the back.

"Ready to go?"

"To infinity and beyond!!"

Min pushed the door open and bolted out from behind the counter as Jaehyun's quickly followed suit.

"Bye Min! Bye Jaehyun!"

Johnny yelled after the two as they passed by him quickly

"Bye!"

They both yelled. Slowing down a little as they reached the cafe doors, but were still at a pretty fast pace as they pushed open the cafe doors and ran a little further before slowing down.

"R-running wasn't the b-best idea Min"

"Yea, I r-realize that now"

Their pace changed and they began walking slowly, trying to catch their breath. The lights around then started turning on as the sun started setting, making the sky turn shades of blue and the sun making the clouds look pink, a cotton candy sky was visible.

"How are you?"

"Slowly getting better I guess"

The girl sighed, mowing this answer wasn't good enough for the boy. He let out a breath before talking

"I may joke a lot with you, but I'm here if you need anything, I'll always be here for you.."

"I know you are Jae..thanks for caring about me, but there's no need to though, I want you to be happy"

"I'm happy when I'm with you, you can't change that"

They both let out a breath together, making them laugh a little as they did so. A yawn came from Minhyun as they walked, getting further from the coffee shop, but closer to home.

"We're almost there, don't fall asleep"

Jaehyun said as he wrapped and arm around the girl and rubbed her shoulders. The rest of the walk was silent, but it was comfortable silence.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?!"

"Your sisters boyfriend!"

"JAEHYUN! YOU ARE NOT MY SISTERS BOYFRIEND!"

A yell could be hear from inside as the two outside laughed at the boy. Footsteps heard and the door unlocked and opened revealing a sleep, but angry, Doyoung.

"My sister will never date you"

He said, dragging out the last word, he pulled his sister inside

"But thanks for bringing her home"

"Where else did you think I was gonna bring her?"

Jaehyun asked with a sarcastic tone

"Uh honestly I don't know..we'll say bye and shut the door, it's cold"

Doyoung turned around and walked back to the couch.

"Bye babe"

"Bye Jaehyun"

"Yah! Jaehyun watch yourself!"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes, blowing a kiss towards the girl before waving and walking down to the street. A smile appeared on her lips as she watched the boy walk down the street, following him with her eyes before loosing sight of him, and slowly closing and locking the door.

"Hey stop day dreaming about Jaehyun and come watch this movie with me!"

•••

Hehe this was longer that I thought it would be, have a good day, or night :3

(all of my chapters are unedited so if there are any mistakes please tell me. Also I wrote all of this at 1 am to 3 am with a headache so I hope it wasn't bad)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 21.2K 64
โ™งสœแด‡'s แด„แดสŸแด… . . . . โ™งส™แดœแด› sแด›ษชสŸสŸ sแดแดแด‡ สœแดแดก แดกแด€ส€แด. โ€ขแดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด€แดœ
235 17 15
๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—: ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ-๐šœ๐šข๐š–๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ, ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐š˜๐šข. ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š...
66.6K 2.3K 20
๐–ฆน ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
40.5K 2.5K 20
"๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ" - ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ '๐šœ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŽ' ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ; ๐Ÿน ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๏ฟฝ...