4 Powerful Godesses And 7 Mor...

By Sarmeul

The King and Queen ordered their 4 Powerful goddesses to go to the Earth and study there in mortal's school b... More

CHARACTERS
More characters
CHAPTER 2:Bully fight
CHAPTER 3:Next day
CHAPTER 4:Spy

CHAPTER 1:First Day

188 5 0
By Sarmeul

Jisoo Pov

"Wake up girls!"It's our first day of school!"
I said.

"Unnie....Give me two minutes please...."
Lisa is talking while her eyes still close.

"FINE!"I said.

( after two minutes )

"Ok lisa!Get up now two minutes is done".I said calmly.

"Ok...."Lisa said.

While lisa is still getting ready,I head to Jennie's room and before i open the door,I decided to prank her,I open the door........
"Jennie is not here,"I thought.

I Head to rosè's room but she is not here also.Where could those two be?? I ask myself"But i hear a laughing voice in the kitchen"so i head there.....it was jennie and chaeyoung".

Where did you two been??!! I ask angrily.

Ahhhhh!!!!"They shouted...My god unnie!! You scared us to death!! I have been use my fire power to you if we did not turn around!
Jennie said".

Hahaha so overreacting...well i'm sorry...WELL IT'S YOUR FAULT I THOUGHT YOU TWO BEEN MISSING!! I shouted".

Heheheh......They laughed nervously".

"Hey unnies!! I'm ready to go!"Lisa said.

Oh hey lisa!"Jisoo unnie and you are the ones who did not eat yet so jennie unnie and me who cook breakfast."Chaeyoung said while looking at me teasingly.

Thank you!! Me and lisa shouted while going to the table".

( at Korea International School )

Jennie Pov

"IT'S HUGEEE!!"Lisa said and we nodded in agreement".

But gu-Jisoo cutted my words.

"Yeah i know what your saying jennie....
Our powers will be hidden in this school
It's our big secret".Jisoo unnie said camly
While we are staring at her serious.

Yeah....i don't understand why father want us to be here in mortal's wor- i cutted lisa's words...."

Lisa.....Enough! I said.

Let's go Blackpink!! Jisoo unnie happily said".

Well we laughed too of course."

While we are walking towards the school many students staring at us and hear whispers Like."

Who is that 4 girlz??!

All of them is so pretty my god".

The browny hair girl is so sexy...

The blonde girl is so beautiful

The red hair girl is so skinny

The reddish violet hair girl is so pretty

While we ignore their presence and head to principal's office directly.

In principal's office

Ok girls,i have been made my decision that you girls are in class A,but there are many bullies there so be careful,"The Principal said.

Well too bad for them,we don't accept DEFEAT!

We are always careful Mr.Principal".We smiled ( fake )sweetly.

......

Ok class!we have 4 new students today! Please come in girls!"The teacher said.

Then we introduce ourselves to them.....

Anyeonghaseyo Blackpink imnida"We smiled to them,then it's time for names.

Hi my name is Jennie kim"I said.

Hi my name is Kim Jisoo,Please tell me if these 3 jerks doing nonsense".Jisoo unnie said teasingly.

"What the....."We said in unison while glaring at Jisoo unnie.Then the students are smiling at us.

"Hi my name Lalisa manoban but you can call me lisa for short".Lisa said.

Hi my name is Park chaeyoung call me rosè
for short".Rosè said.

"Ok then!! Lisa you will be in front of Jungkook,and Rosè you will seat beside jimin,and Jisoo you will be in front of Kim seokjin and Last but not least Jennie kim will be in front of taehyung...."The teacher said.

Ughhh...Why do we seat nearer with the boys,this first day sucks...I said sarcastically
Quitely...

Hi Jennie kim,"Taehyung smirked.

His smirked is so disgusting....

Oh Hi taehyung,"I smiled...obviously.

Lisa Pov

I saw Jennie unnie smiling at the boy with a bandana on his head,i really know that the smile is fake because jennie unnie is not really into boys well....we all are.

..........

( LUNCH TIME!! )

We have a tray of food while walking,But there's 5 girls blocking our way.

Bully it is......

Excuse me girls,we are going to our table so can we continue becuz your blocking our way,"Jennie unnie said calmly trying to control her anger.

Awww guys these transferees know how to talk back the ruler of the school!!."the leader of the group said.

We can talk back cuz we have mouth bitch!
"Jennie unnie savagely spoke".

Ohhhhh!!!The students shout and mostly shocked becuz this is the first time they heared talking back at the ruler of the school.....but i saw 7 boys eating while staring at us with shocked face....it's kind of funny.

SHUT UP!!!the students were again silence by the anger of 8 girls.

HOW DAR-Nancy is cutted by Jennie....

Try to lay your finger on us and i will make sure you will.........

REGRET IT.......

LET'S GO GIRLS!".Jisoo unnie said while jennie unnie punch the arm of nancy using her arm then smirked and rolled her eyes.

( Eating time finally )

If i lose my patience on those 5....."Jisoo unnie said.

Yeah they think that we have low standards but they're wrong".I said.

Then if they try to bully us again...you know what will happen....."Rosè unnie said

Quiet guys,the students is watching us mostly that 7 guys,"Jennie unnie said quitely.

The girls turn their gaze on the boys with a what?! Face and serious look.The boys saw their face so the boys turn their gaze to the food and gulp.

The canteen turns into a QUITE PLACE.....

BTS POV

When we see the Blackpink faces turn their gaze to us,we suddenly turn our gaze to the food and most of us gulped.

Are all of you scared?"Jin said.

No!!"They said in unison.

Then why all of you gulped?Remember we are playboys and those girls are just trans-ferees! Ok?!"Jin said quitely shouted.

Ok!!"They said in unison again.

But hyung? The brunnete hair girl (Jennie )
Is so savage when we hear they talk back the bullies."Jungkook said.

"I think all of them is tough,"Rm said.

"Yeah right."Jin said.

"Let's go back to class."Suga said

They all nodded.

( Author's Pov )

Then the girls decided to went back to their classroom and have a history class.

Another subject it is".Rosè said

"Yeah but i have to go to my locker first,"
Jisoo said.

"Me too."Jennie said.

"Me three!."Lisa said.

"Don't forget about me also!."Chaeyoung pouts.

HAHAHAHA......Well they all laughed.

( Skip )( AT BLACKPINK MANSION )

( IN THE INSIDE):

( THE LIVING ROOMS )

( THIS PHOTO IS NOT MINE)Credits to the owner.

When they get home,Jisoo cook dinner while the three girls are changing and sitting on the couch.

Rosè Pov

"I'm so tired....Ughhh".I said sarcastiscally

"Yeah we know that we all are...."Lisa said.

( after 20 minutes of cooking )

"Our dinner is chikin Girls!!".Jisoo unnie happily said.

"Yayyy it smells very good!!!!".The three of us cheered.

"But Jisoo unnie it's not chikin is...chicken."
Lisa said correctly.

"Whatever..."Jisoo unnie said while she rolled her eyes.

They laughed together and eat together happily.

"It's time to sleep gurls!!."Jisoo unnie said.

"Ok!!"Then we separated into our own bedrooms.

( Rosè's Room )

(Lisa's Room )

( Jennie's Room )

( Jisoo's Room ) Jisoo's Room is big cuz she's the oldest.

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY😢I HAVE SO MUCH EFFORT ON THIS STORY BUT NO VOTES AND COMMENTS BUT I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT WE GOT 29 READS 😊I KNOW THAT THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING💖BUT ALSO I'M IN........

I'M THANKFUL THAT VOTES OR COMMENTS OR READS DOES NOT DEFINE😃ANY OF THIS BUT I'M SHOCKED WHEN I SEE THIS I'M SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT I GOT #204 OF BANGTANPINK AND I'M ALSO NEW HERE😊!!!!!!

ENJOY THE REST OF THE DAY BUT DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OR COMMENT ALSO😅
ENJOY!!!!!😊
We also got 1316 words of total!!!!
( June 3, 2020 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· startedβž›30/03/2024 finishedβž› ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· cover by me x
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...