Letters to Senator Bonteri

starwarsfan15 által

I mean the title kinda is the description, but ya. I've seen this around a it, just a collection of letters A... Több

A/N
i
ii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
Epilogue
A/N

iii

314 12 5
starwarsfan15 által

Dear Senator Bonteri,

Since you're officially a senator now, I figured I'd address you as such in these letters. Your speech today was great, though honestly I didn't have the slightest idea what it was about. I don't know much about politics, but what I do know is that what you said worked because everyone gave you a standing ovation at the end of your speech.

How did I hear it you may ask? Well I was with Padme in her pod. Anakin wanted her to teach me more about politics, so I attended the meeting. I had no idea you would be speaking, but when I found out, I was ecstatic. She was trying to explain to me what you were saying, but I wasn't listening. I just got lost in your eyes, listening to your amazing voice.

I wish I could have seen you afterwards, but Anakin commed me. We have a mission to Cato Neimoidia starting in the next couple days, and I needed to come back for the briefing. Hopefully I'll get to see you before we leave because we may be gone for a while.

Yours truly,

Ahsoka

P.S.- This has definitely officially become a "Dear Diary," but only talking to you Lux.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.9K 51 15
Merry Christmas! This is my Christmas present to all of you, and I really hope you enjoy it! This does have really sort chapters but I hope you guys...
18.4K 484 12
It's been six years since we decided we weren't meant to be together. Six years since we decided to call it quits. But I guess not even time itself c...
56.2K 1K 36
After being betrayed by the Jedi Order, Ahsoka Tano lives in the slums of Coruscant, until waking up severely injured on a freight ship en route to O...
46.9K 2.3K 18
To be read as the second book in the series. Ahsoka Tano, six months after having left the Jedi Order, is now working as the personal bodyguard for t...