Letters to Senator Bonteri

By starwarsfan15

I mean the title kinda is the description, but ya. I've seen this around a it, just a collection of letters A... More

A/N
i
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
Epilogue
A/N

ii

381 12 5
By starwarsfan15

Dear Lux,

So I guess I'm writing another one huh? Maybe this should just kinda be a "Dear Diary" since I won't send them anyways, and it helps me cope and release my thoughts like a diary.

Anyways... as to why I'm writing. I heard from Padme that you officially made Onderon a part of the Republic today! I'm so happy that you finally decided to do it, it's a good choice. Of course the Republic isn't perfect, but at least we're not the Separatists, blindly following Count Sleemo.

I hope we'll be able to see each other more, and spend more time together, but that may not be the best idea now that I think about it. It would only serve to strengthen how I feel about you, and make things more complicated and difficult for me. Not to mention the fact that you probably still hate me for what happened to Steela, and again, I can't blame you. It was my fault.

Anyways, I hope we can just talk and catch up sometime soon. I miss seeing you and hearing your voice that can convince me of anything. Well, almost anything. That shit you pulled on Carlac with Death Watch was pretty stupid.

Yours truly,

Ahsoka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1K 36
After being betrayed by the Jedi Order, Ahsoka Tano lives in the slums of Coruscant, until waking up severely injured on a freight ship en route to O...
1.6K 48 25
Ahsoka left the order, Anakin is devastated. What will happen when they see each other at a local diner? will Ahsoka talk to him or will she panic an...
24.7K 506 8
Late one night, Ahsoka Tano, Padawan to Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, is assigned to watch a bar for the escaped criminal Boba Fett. But when an old...
66.4K 1K 14
When the Jedi Council find out that Senator Amidala is pregnant with Anikin's children, they try to expell him for breaking the Jedi code. But, when...