All Wonderful Moments

By JappaSatya

This is a fun book that analyses, discusses and highlights some of the best moments from the hit Indian Telev... More

What Is This Book About?
Top Underrated Comedy Scenes #1
1. Banwari, The Dhobi (S3, E10)
2. Oh Aman! (S3, E34)
3. The Newly Shadi Shuda Arnav Singh Raizada (S6, E31)
4. Presenting Lakshmi Nagar, by Manorama Raizada (S7, E1)
5. Khushi's Dream Man, Not Arnav Singh Raizada (S7, E3)
6. Never Underestimate the Power of a Common Belan (& Bua ji) (S8 E9)
Top 10 Hottest Looks of Khushi Kumari Gupta
1. The First Look
2. Red
3. Thunder
4. The Gaze
5. A 'Bride'
6. The Melody of Silence
7. Luminescence
8. A Sight to Behold
9. Sangeet
10. In Love
Top 9 Scenes - Angst
2. Leaving for Lucknow
3. When Arnav Asks Khushi About 'Farak'
4. The Marriage Contract
5. The Honeymoon Dance
6. Love Confession #1
7. Love Confession #2
8. The Remarriage
9. Confronting Aarav's Truth

1. The First Promo

259 11 0
By JappaSatya

"Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de."

"Hate prevents us from growing closer, love forbids us from growing apart."

This promo had me hook, line and sinker. It was refreshing to watch a rich romance drama, sans any fanciness, that delved deep into symbolism and almost added a sense of forbidden in their love story. In the first image the power play - the financial and status difference is highlighted (brilliant framing) because Khushi literally looks up to Arnav, him unaware of her. And you're sure that this might be an innocent love, a hidden attraction that is not returned.

Yet, once Arnav leaves the elevator (and is aware that no one is looking at him), he turns to catch a glimpse of her. So he was aware, very much so, of her gaze. And boy oh boy, the feelings aren't just returned - they're intensified!

And it's this continuous push and pull that sets the course of IPKKND. She is wary of his approach, but does not believe his arrogance is all to him. He rebuffs her, but is always pained by her despair.

She wishes to love him, despite his apparent flaws. He wishes to hate her, despite her apparent perfection.

Let's take a moment to appreciate that the shadows of rain fall on her, putting the torn photograph together. She treasures it and holds it against her heart, her eyes wide, afraid and lost.

While he is in the middle of nowhere, drenched in rain, holding a photograph in his hands. Unable to look more, he crumples the photograph, his eyes tightly shut as if he's crushing something that's causing him immense pain.

*chef's kiss to this promo*

What does a person want apart from two rich characters in a rich storyline with rich layering? You are not just invested in the day the confess their love to each other, rather the journey that takes them there.

*dreamy sigh*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
37.8K 812 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
245K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
145K 5.2K 25
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !