My Destined Alpha Mate

By KaseyG94

I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors close... More

-New school -
Rogues
Tree House
Second first day
Thoughts
Dinner
Sleepless nights
Rejection
Regret
Weak
Pain
First day back
Beginning of trouble pt1
Trouble part 2
Hurtful words
Truth
Healing selleste
Bloody tears
Old friends
Old pain
Awkward dinner
chosen one
Disaster
Disaster part 2
Disater part 3
Royal duties
Royal duties part 2
Second chances
Forgivness
Carpool
Night talks
Part title
Pool day
Pool day Pt.2
Dress shopping
Perfect dress
trip to the Castle
Night Before Ball
No control
Royal ball
Missing
Day 1
1 week
Goodbye
Free
6 Weeks
2 months
49
50
Rescue
52
Saving Freya
Pain.
Coma
Destined mate .
57
58
Welcome back.
60
Shopping
Home
Home pt2
Beach house
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Coronation day
Coronation day pt.2
76
77
Authors Note .
The end .
Coming soon .....

School drama

98.8K 2.4K 549
By KaseyG94

We pulled up to school and parked at our regular spots ,We got out and just started talking in front of my car . Me and the girls were talking when we heard a annoying screeching sound .

"Babbyyyyyyyyy , your finally here " said that annoying bimbo .

I felt my hands fist and I looked down , I felt my sisters each grab a hand .
I looked up at them and smiled .

The next thing I know she throws herself at him and has her arms all over him , she then kisses my mate .

I was about to lounge at her when I was pulled back by the arms holding me . We turned to leave , and before we did I looked at him intime to see him push her away . I looked at him then walked away .

I could feel my eyes and they were not normal , and I couldn't put them back to there original color . I was furious and I wanted blood , Stella wanted blood .

I grabbed my stuff from my locker and headed to class early , my sisters followed me .

"Are you ok " asked sapphire .

"You look like your about to kill someone " said Selleste.

"I'll be fine , I told you guys he doesn't want me .
And they won't calm down there furious and for some reason I can't control them or my eyes "

"That's weird , maybe we should talk to mom and dad " said Selleste

"Yea this isn't normal for you , something is definitely happening to you" said sapphire

"That's the same thing Ares told me " i told them

"Wait he knows "

"Yes , I told him last night "

"Ohhh "

Just then the bell rang and I realized that there was people already in here .
I saw him walk in and tensed up , he came and sat beside me .

The teacher came in and started her lecture , we started with writing down some notes . Then she announced a project .

So I will be choosing your partners from this jar .

Sophie with sapphire
Madelyn with Ares
Selleste with Alex
Souline with ...

Please be someone else , please be someone else , please be ......

And Jaxon .

I put my hand on my face , trying not to show people I was freaking out .

Why did this have to happen to me ..... why did I get stuck with him . Out of everyone else in this room I got stuck with him .

I sighed and listened to her explaining the project .

The bell rang and I was out of my seat like it had burned me, and made my way to my next class . Too bad I had it with him.

The class went by normally, me and Madalyn sitting next to each other laughing .

After three periods It was finally time for lunch and the 5 of us made our way to get food .

I went and sat down between Ares and Lucas , I was talking to Lucas when out of nowhere the bitch came and sat herself on my mates lap ! Her side friends behind her . When she sat down she bumped into the table and cause Ares drink to fall and spill everywhere and it landed on my legs , thank god I had wore a dress but i had to clean my legs .

I stood up out of reflex and glared at her .

"Watch it " I said to her .

"Or what whore " said the bimbo

"Or else you won't have proper working hands " I gritted out through clenched teeth .

"I'd like to see you try " said the bimbo .

The cafeteria was now dead silence , everyone just starring at the both of us .

"Listen here you dumb fake bimbo , I'm pretty sure your not used to people saying shit to your face , but let me speak for me and every other person in this room , you aren't as big as you think you are . And I'm not scared of you , all you do is talk about other people and torment other people . And that's going to stop . Because at the end of the day you have no one here , those plastics you have behind you talk about you behind your back . And everyone else here dislikes you . So stop trying to be someone your not and act nice for once in your life ... it'll get you places" I told the bimbo

I still had my glasses on thank god cause my eyes where red .

Next thing I know she punches me in the face .

My head turns to the side , I look at my siblings and see them getting up slowly , knowing I was about go off .

I couldn't help myself I lounge for her and I hear her scream , I then start hitting her face and as I was about to go for her again I am pulled off of her .

"Get off of me , let me go " I say to whoever is holding me back .

I reach for her but then the person holding me hugs me closer and harder from behind holding onto my arms .

I soon relax feeling sparks and inhaling his scent .

Relax mi amor , He whispers in my ear causing me to shiver .

I fell into him and felt something hard touching my lower back .

I Tense up realizing what it was , I push myself off of him also realizing he's not mine . And he doesn't want me , he's just doing this to calm me down or I would kill his bitch .

Making me more mad , so I push myself away from him and run out the cafeteria doors , And out the schools front doors . I run into the woods and made sure I was far from the parking lot and punched a tree .

For some reason I couldn't calm down , and not to mention my eyes which I couldn't change back to normal , I leaned my head on a tree trying to calm down but nothing was working . I just felt more and more mad .

I heard a branch snap to my left , I whipped my head to the left and saw my mate .

I rolled my eyes and looked the opposite way , I saw him stand in front of me and he put his hand on my cheek , I leaned into his touch and sighed . This felt amazing just feeling him , I inhaled his scent and pulled him to me . I looked at him and he looked at me .
And before we realized it we were both slowly leaning in , i licked my lips and saw as his eyes followed the movement of my tongue .

As soon as our lips touched my eyes shut and I felt sparks going through my whole body , I had never felt this way before the feelings going through my body . He pulled me closer and lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and he slowly moved his hands down to my butt , he squeezed it causing me to gasp . He took that as an opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth , we fought for dominance but of course he won . We pulled back from each other . He started kissing down my neck , he found the spot he would mark me and started sucking on it . I let out a moan , my head falling back causing him to have more access. Next thing we know we are in my Jeep .

Short sexual content after this !!!!! Read at your own risk .

Not sure how we got there , but we continued , I had luckily worn a dress today . We got into the back seat and he pulled me onto his lap he ripped my panties off and threw them to the side . I quickly unbuckled his pants . He grabbed my face and pulled me to him and started to kiss me passionately and hard , causing me to let out a moan in his mouth . He began to rub my butt he pulled me to him lifted me up and slowly dropped me onto him . I let out a small whimper .. causing him to stop .

Are you ok mi amor ,He asked .

I nodded my head and gave him a smile .

"Are you sure you want to continue we can stop if your not ready mi amor "

I gave him a smile and kissed him , showing him I was ready to continue .

He slowly continued he stood still till I was ready .

I slowly started to move my hips and let out a loud moan as my head fell back . He pulled my dress over my head and started to kiss and suck hard on my boobs . Leaving hickeys everywhere . He got faster making me moaning mess soon I came , him following a couple seconds let out a loud moan and finished .

I was sitting there breathless as he pulled me close and hugged me and kissed my forehead .

"You are beautiful souline " he said .

Causing me to blush and burry my head in his neck , I inhaled his scent and kissed his neck . He turned his head giving me more space , I started kissing at his neck and then made my way to where I would mark him and started sucking hard . He groaned and grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me to him where we once again started kissing . I moaned at how it felt when he grabbed me like that .

Soon we were back on round two .  

Sexual content ends here !

We were soon dressed and out of nowhere he got out the car and told me to meet him at the river near my house at 7:00.

He kissed me and walked out , and too his car .

............................................
Hope y'all liked this chapter it was kinda long  but hey at least I'm getting these done fast :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 80 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
69.6K 1.5K 31
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
153K 4.8K 35
"A soulmate." He starts, his voice bounces off the wall of the empty room. "There is nothing more beautiful in the world than them, for they are the...
84.3K 2.8K 28
I panted hard, when Daniel wispered into my ear: "We should call you Snow white." I barely manged to answer him in my pleasure filled state. "Why's t...