𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❪ PRINCE KIT ❫

By -addy13

❝𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜❞ a servant and prince's fates collide one... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

1.9K 53 4
By -addy13

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑." Fairy Godmother sighed. She acted as if the transformation had not dressed her in the most beautiful dress Bea had ever seen, or made her a gorgeous young woman. Bea gaped at her, speechless.

"Now where was I?" Fairy Godmother inquired, looking to the side and appearing to think. Bea rushed to her side, still trying to process what had just happened.

"How did you-?" Bea gushed, still not completely believing a old woman had transformed into a gorgeous young women in a matter of seconds. But, her mother had said fairy godmothers were real, and right now, there wasn't another choice other then that she was right.

"Oh yes." Fairy Godmother said, noticing Bea and gesturing to her. Fairy Godmother began walking, with Bea trailing speechless behind her. She was in awe, a stupid grin plastered on her face. Maybe her night wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Where are we going?" Bea asked, struggling to keep up with Fairy Godmother. Her Fairy Godmother stopped abruptly, turning to face Bea. She almost fell back, trying to stop herself in front of Fairy Godmother.

"To make you a suitable carriage to ride to the ball, of course. And many other features come with." Fairy Godmother winked, her eyes twinkling with excitement. She looked like a fairy right out of a book, but that wasn't the thing Bea mainly focused on.

"I'm going to ball?" Bea wasn't even sure of the words coming out of her mouth, her jaw hung open at her own words.

She would see Kit again. The idea of his warm smile and laugh made her bubble with excitement, along with her fairy godmother arriving. This must have been the best night of her life, or she was dreaming. Bea pinched herself, flinching at the tiny sting. Yup, she wasn't dreaming, but it sure felt like it.

Fairy Godmother had no time for her puzzling, picking her feet off the ground and walking off with a childish bounce in her step.

Bea struggled to keep up with her tiny, little dancer steps, practically running beside her. She was filled with excitement, butterflies fluttering like crazy in her stomach.

Bea and her Fairy Godmother had ended up in a garden, one that wasn't theirs. Bea didn't even know who owned it. Bea slowly trudged behind Fairy Godmother.

"Are you sure we won't get in trouble?" Bea asked warily, looking at the random house. Fairy Godmother stopped and turned to her with a offended look at her lack of trust.

"No, we most certaintly won't. Well, they may wondering about some missing vegetables and animals." The Fairy Godmother shrugged, trailing off as she thought about it.

Bea narrowed her eyes at her, not reassured. Fairy Godmother met her eyes with an innocent expression.

"What are we going to do with vegetables?" Bea raised an eyebrow.

Fairy Godmother shushed her, and Bea's mouth clamped shut. She had an intense look of focus on her face, and turned around.

"Lets see, what we need is something that sorta says coach." The Fairy Godmother had already mapped out a full vision. She could imagine it clearly, everything all planned out already in her head with every little detail. How exciting it was.

Bea had no idea what was happening.

Fairy Godmother squinted, searching the garden with her eyes. Her mouth hung open studiously as she lightly pranced through the grass, eyeing the beds of vegetables surrounding her.

Bea tried to find any way to make herself useful. "The trough?" She happily pointed at a wooden tool, laid on the wall of one of the plant beds.

"Doesn't really say coach." The Fairy Godmother gave it a quick glance, turning to Bea with an appreciating smile. And continued on her merry way.

"No, no, no! I'm liking fruit and veg." Fairy Godmother shouted abruptly. Whatever plan Fairy Godmother had, Bea had no idea how it would work.

A vegetable would turn into a coach? How? Well, magic of course. That was an obvious answer, but it still seemed unbelievable hearing it.

"Do you see any watermelon?" Fairy Godmother said, pointing her magical wand at Bea. Bea leaned back, planning what she would do if magic came at her. Bea focused on the Fairy Godmother, shaking her head with a confused look.

"Cantalope? Artichoke? Tomato?" Fairy Godmother listed off the vegetables, lowering a manicured finger for each one.

Bea shook her head at every single one, desperately searching the garden for any until a glass building caught her eye. Through the blurry glass, she could see wide shapes, colored bright orange. Her eyes lit up.

"Pumpkin?" She said doubtfully, pointing a finger at the glass building. The Fairy Godmother followed her gaze, her eyes lighting up at the sight.

"Ah!" The Fairy Godmother said curiously, her gaze turning unsure. Bea slightly frowned at the Fairy Godmother's reaction, until the Fairy Godmother shrugged. Bea widely grinned at her approval.

Fairy Godmother and Bea rushed over to the glass building, breaking into a dainty run. Bea smiled slightly at her way of being useful, though all she did was find a vegetable.

"This will be a first for me. Always interesting" Fairy Godmother blurted as they were running. Bea nodded, looking at Fairy Godmother out of the corner of her eye with worry.

"I don't usually work with squashes, too mushy." Fairy Godmother grimaced as she ran up the steps with Bea trailing behind her. She furled her gown in her hands as she went up the stairs, revealing beautiful slippers covered in rhinestones.

The greenhouse was made up of small glass panels, making up the walls, with a green frame. Fairy Godmother threw open a wide door, taller than both her and Bea. Fairy Godmother's luminous dress squeezed through the doorway, it's structure closing in before regaining it's shape while Bea's easily fit, her dress laying flat at her sides.

She propped her hand on the left side of the door frame as Fairy Godmother scanned the garden, standing there awkwardly. She wasn't sure what to do, or how to proceed.

The Fairy Godmother took no notice, going along with her plan. Bea eyed the the greenhouse, studying it more carefully while Fairy Godmother searched the room for a pleasing pumpkin.

Garden beds were laid on the sides of the tiny garden house, along with a big circle in the center. Sunflowers were also planted in the small greenhouse, some draped on the wall.

The pumpkins took up the most room, their green leaves spilling out of their beds. The pumpkins were almost covered in leaves, but their bright orange color made them noticeable.

What looked like hay filled the bottom of the beds, also scattered across the ground. Flowers were planted all around, not in certain places. Some laid on rusty trays that were left to the side by the owners. Others were planted in the garden beds, taking up the little room left.

Fairy Godmother prowled around the room, laying her eyes on a large pumpkin that had flattened all the leaves that covered it.

"Oh, that'll do. Yes." She sighed, not completely satisfied. It was a large pumpkin, plenty of room for a coach.

"Knife!" Fairy Godmother called out, reaching out an open hand.

Bea jerked out of her daze, rushing over to grab the knife. She held it by the handle, carefully handing it to Fairy Godmother.

"There you are." Bea said, slightly smiling.

Fairy Godmother turned around, shook out of her thoughtful gaze towards the pumpkin by the sound of Bea's voice.

"Thank you darling." She said in a satisfied tone, a sincere smile spreading across her face as Bea placed the knife in her palm. Bea gave her a small and polite smile.

Fairy Godmother took the knife in her right hand, pushing the wand towards Bea. Bea carefully took the wand in her hands, handling it lightly.

"Hello my strangely orange vegetable friend. A quick snip for you." Fairy Godmother said, enjoying herself as she cut through the pumpkin's stem. Bea hadn't showed any reaction to her talk with a pumpkin, focusing on the wand that was held in her hand.

It was the most beautiful object she had yet seen. The wand was made of a clear crystal, reflecting blue in the night. Silver was coiled around the crystal wand, stopping at the bottom. The silver had been carved with great detail at the bottom, allowing for a sturdy grasp.

The wand was so delicate and light, like thin glass. Bea was so afraid it might shatter to pieces before her very own eyes. She held it lightly, with a gentle yet sturdy grip.

Bea slightly held it away from her as magic erupted around the wand. The white light coursed through the wand, from top to bottom. The magic mostly came from the top, where a small light was illuminated.

The wand swayed in Bea's trembling hands, leaving trails of blue and purple shimmers in the air. Bea was enchanted by the smallest bit of magic, remembering the words her mother had told her, that she had once forgotten.

Of course, her mother had told her of courage and kindness, something she followed, but she also told her of magic, surrounding us all. The magic disappeared from the wand, snapping Bea out of her captivation.

"Ah, lovely!" Fairy Godmother had cut the pumpkin from the vine it was attached too, wrapping her arms around it.

Unfortunately, the pumpkin was too heavy for her to carry. "Ooo, heavy pumpkin!" She exclaimed, letting out a wheeze.

Fairy Godmother stumbled forward, the pumpkin weighing her down. Bea hurried out of the way, just in time.

"Look out micey!" Fairy Godmother exclaimed, her voice filled with slight worry as she let go of the pumpkin.

It knocked over a small table with pots on it in the middle of the garden, landing with a thud on the ground. Three little mice branched away from the pumpkin, after it almost squished them. Pots with plants in them were knocked off the table, now breaking on the ground.

Bea looked at the pumpkin in shock, while the Fairy Godmother quickly held up her hands, away from the pumpkin.

"Ah." Fairy Godmother said disappointingly, breaking the tension in the air. "Well, nevermind, lets do it right here!" She dismissed the current situation, her cheerful attitude returning and a smile playing on her lips.

"Do what here?" Bea's eyebrow furrowed together and her lips set in a slight frown.

"Turn the pumpkin into the carriage." Fairy Godmother gestured towards the pumpkin, looking at Bea with a 'isn't it obvious?' look on her face.

"Turn a pumpkin into a carriage?" Bea pointed at the pumpkin, her mouth slightly hung open. Even though she knew Fairy Godmother could do it, it was still hard to hear. The Fairy Godmother gave her another disappointing look, turning to face the pumpkin.

"Oh." She trailed off, occupying her gaze on the Fairy Godmother. She sat down on a old yellow couch.

The colors had faded, turning from a vibrant yellow to a dull, dirty, mustard yellow. The couch was rather ragged, small slits on the inside back of it. Streaks of dirt were painted everywhere on the couch, covering most of it.

There was a small pause before Fairy Godmother spoke. "You're making me quite nervous actually." Fairy Godmother cringed.

"Should I shut my eyes?" Bea hesitated, her hands ready to cover her eyes. The Fairy Godmother didn't take long to answer after thinking over the question.

"Might be better." Fairy Godmother nodded, her lively, blond curls bouncing. Bea let out a sigh, covering her eyes with her hands. She heard nothing, seeing only darkness. There was another silent pause.

"Oh, for heaven's sake, let's just get this over with!" Fairy Godmother scoffed. Bea curled her hands in her lap, away from her face so she could see despite it.

With a swift flick of her hand, Fairy Godmother sent magic towards the pumpkin. The whole pumpkin was illuminated with light, that light quickly vanishing as fast as it came.

"Ah." Fairy Godmother leaned back, observing her work. "Something's definitely happening." Fairy Godmother slowly walked over to Bea, taking a seat next to her on the couch.

As Fairy Godmother prowled around the pumpkin, it started to change. Bea had no idea if it was a good or bad thing. She couldn't decide yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.8K 32
She's one of the richest people in the kingdom. He isn't. She was born into a royal family. He wasn't. She's a vampire. He's a human. What happens w...
120 0 21
A story about a prince and a servant starting off as wonderful friends And would always be there for each other, one day tho when they were sneaking...
4.4K 479 63
Formerly titled 'The Vampire Prince' . . Willow must find a way to break her father's curse to prevent him from dying, and in pursuit of it, she acci...
3.2K 120 45
"It felt as if my parents had tied me to the throne. Tied me to him." - A story of a princess forced to marry a prince. Both of them hate one another...