No Regrets

By renasbooks

"Are you done staring at me?" He asked and she blushed then looked away. She wanted to walk away so bad but s... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
Epilogue
New book

chapter 28

26.3K 937 67
By renasbooks

Skylar had just gave Kayden a bath. She made him his bottle then placed him down on the couch "taaa" he grabbed the bottle then shove the nipple in his mouth.

"Aww you are welcome baby" she cooed then kissed his cheeks. Levi walked into the room then sighed.

"You're home" Skylar whispered when Levi sat down in the couch beside Kayden.

"Yeah I'm really tired too" Levi said then sighed. Kayden climbed on top of Levi's lap then laid his head on Levi chest. "Why are you so attached to me?" Levi asked then kissed the top of Kayden's head.

"He really loves you he was never that close to Eth" she said then smiled. " Levi do you want anything to eat" Skylar asked and he nodded.

"I'll just have a snack" Levi said, nodding her head she left. Kayden was finished with his bottle, he gave it to Levi then smiled. "Okay Kayden show daddy what you can do" he said then placed Kayden down on the floor. "Walk for daddy" he said while holding on to Kayden's hands. He let go of his hands and he just stood there. Kayden looked at Levi with so much happiness in his eyes. "Come on you can do it" Levi encouraged him. Kayden move is foot forward and Levi's eyes widen. "Skylar you should come see this!" Levi shouted.

Skylar came running into the room with the chips in her hand. Kayden took another step and Skylar squealed startling Kayden, he didn't know whether to feel happy of frightened that his mommy was shouting. Kayden walked into Levi's arms. "Oh my god my baby is getting so big" Skylar cooed. Levi lift him off the floor kissing both his cheeks. Kayden giggled then clapped his tiny hands.

"I'm so proud of you Kayden "Levi whispered, Skylar took Kayden from Levi giving him kisses all over his face. As Levi watched both of them he thought about how happy he would be if they were a happy family. Skylar handed Levi his chips then sat beside him.

"I can't believe my baby just took his first step" Skylar hugged Levi and he nodded. Pulling back she opened the bag of chips.

"I thought you brought this for me" Levi said and Skylar giggled then placed the chip in her mouth. Something just clicked in Levi's head, shoving his hands in his pocket he took out the chain. "Skylar here" Levi handed it her and she took it.

"Oh my god where did you find it?" She asked then placed it towards her chest.

"That's a surprise" he said and she smiled then hugged him really tight.

"Thank you Levi I thought I would've never gotten it back. I really love this chain my mom gave it to me" her face sadden and Levi kissed the top of her head.

"Someone said that they wanted to meet you but it's a surprise" Levi said and Skylar looked up at him really confused.

"Who, is it Nova?" She asked, getting a little excited. Levi shook his head and she cocked one eyebrow up.

"Levi I don't know anyone else, can I atleast get a clue?" She asked and he nodded.

"You both went to the same foster home" Levi said and Skylar just looked at him clueless.

"Levi I don't know anyone at my foster home I never had any friends, are you trying to trick me?" Skylar was getting a little worried.

"He said his name was Jake he said you and him were like brothers and sisters back at the foster home, he was the one that gave me that chain and said I should keep it as a surprise" Levi never liked keeping secrets.

"Is he tall, has black stright hair, umm... brown eyes?" Skylar asked hoping he would say no. When Levi nodded she felt like the blood drained from her body.

"Skylar what's wrong?" Levi asked while staring at her, she looked really scared and he didn't know what to do then it clicked in his head. "Is it Ethan?" He asked and she nodded , tears filled her eyes and she started crying.

"Levi he knows I'm with you and he's going to come after me and hurt us" Skylar cried.

"Skylar I won't let him hurt you or Kayden okay just trust me, if I knew how he looked in the first place I would've killed him with my bare hands" Levi said through gritted teeth. Skylar stood up with Kayden in her arms

"Sky where are you going?" Levi asked when she walked up the stairs. He followed behind her to her room. Placing Kayden down in his crib she began looking around for her stuff. "Skylar I won't let you leave not with Ethan out there!" He shouted.

"Levi I'm not staying here Kayden and I need to leave" she whispered and he looked over at Kayden who was standing his crib while looking at Skylar's every move she made.

"And where are you going to stay" he asked her and she turned towards him.

"At a hotel, he won't know that I'm there" Skylar said and Levi sighed.

"It's not safe at the hotel Skylar, we have more security here plus Ethan doesn't even know where I live no one does" Levi told her and she broke down into tears again "I know you're scared okay but trust me, I'll make sure Ethan goes to jail okay" she nodded and Levi pulled her towards chest. Wrapping her arms around his waist she laid her head on his chest. She knew that Ethan was going to find her. She was scared that he would hurt Kayden. Opening her eyes she looked into the crib. Kayden was asleep while sucking on his pacifier.

"Look Kayden fell asleep" she giggled then pulled away from Levi. Levi glanced over at Kayden and he smiled. Levi stared into Skylar eyes while she stared into his ones. She felt the urge to kiss even though she knew it was wrong but she couldn't help herself. Skylar leaned forward then kissed Levi. He pulled her closer towards his body and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Deepening the kiss she shoved her tongue into his mouth. Skylar had no idea how she was kissing that good, Levi seems to enjoy the kiss. She was now running out of breath so she pulled back. Levi went down to her neck kissing and sucking on her sensitive flesh.

"Ahh" she moaned running her hands through his thick black hair. "Wait stop" she said, pushing him back.

"What's wrong he asked and she quickly stood up.

"That shouldn't have happened Levi, that was a mistake" she said and he sighed.

"Skylar nothing's wrong we both wanted to do it" he said slowly and she rolled her eyes.

"No Levi, I shouldn't have kissed you, I'm sorry" Skylar said and Levi stood up.

"Skylar you don't need to apologise" he placed his hands on her cheeks and she stared into his eyes. "I really like you Skylar" his lips brushed against hers and she turned her head. Skylar liked him too but she was scared about being with someone again she knew Levi was different, more sweet and caring but she keeps stopping herself from getting too close to him. Closing her eyes he pecked the side of her lip. "Don't deny it Sky I know you have feelings for me" Levi whispered in her ear and she shivered.

"Levi s-" she was about to say when he went back down to her neck.

"Shhh" his warm breathed fanned her neck. Biting down on her lip she squeezed her fist shut, trying not to melt into his touch. "Tell me how you really feel" he whispered against her neck. His lips touched her neck and she felt tingles spread thought her body.

"Make love to me" she muttered under her breath.

"What was that?" Levi asked then turned her head towards his. He bit her lips then slowly dragged it with his teeth. She felt his hands trailing all the was down to her shorts.

"Nothing" she squealed pushing him back. "Good night Levi" she whispered and nodded pecking her cheek one last time then he left. She placed her fingers on her lips then blushed. She knew she should be worrying about Ethan. But Levi made her feel much better. Lying down on her bed she closed her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours have passed and Skylar still awake. Looking at the time she saw that it was almost one in the morning. She was thinking about Ethan, every time she closed her eyes she saw him. Standing up she walked over to Kayden's crib then stared down at the sleeping baby. His breathing was even, he was sucking on his pacifier while holding his teddy in his arms.

Skylar left her room and walked down the hall to Levi's room. She stood in front of his door, having the urge to knock on his door but she couldn't. She didn't want to wake Levi from his sleep. Skylar placed her hands towards the door but stoped herself. "What am I doing" he mentally slapped herself. Tip toeing back to her room she stopped.

Skylar went back to Levi's room then knocked on the door. "Levi are you awake" Skylar asked, pushing the door open she glanced over at him.

"I am now" Levi groaned then sat up

"Sorry to wake you but I can't sleep" she whispered and he sighed.

"What am I supposed to do about that sky?" Levi asked and she bit down on her lip.

"I keep thinking about Ethan" she said and he stood up. Walking over to her he held her hand then left the room. They went back to her room.

"Go lay down" he said and she was very confused. Her heart started beating a little faster but she followed what he told her to do. She looked back at him and saw that he only had on his boxers. She bit her lip at how hot he looked. Levi laid down beside her. Skylar back was turned towards Levi front. Pulling her closer he wrapped his arms around her waist she tensed a little and he noticed it. "Relax skylar" he whispered and she did just that. She snuggled into his touch then closed her eyes. Few minutes later he saw that she fell asleep. He was about to get up when she grabbed his arm.

"Please don't leave me okay" she whispered and he nodded then kissed the top of her head.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
768K 20.9K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
2.5M 93.7K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...
219K 12.4K 53
She clung to people. He ran from people. She was broken. He thought he could mend her. She lost a baby. He lost his lifeline. She became his wo...