Heartburn(Katsuki Bakugou)

Bởi RejectedWriter

"My heart will burn in flames when it comes to you." "Awe so poetic." "Shut the fuck up!" I don't own any the... Xem Thêm

2
3
4
5
6

1

2.2K 32 27
Bởi RejectedWriter

A/N: I'll be fixing errors and the story line so bare with me cause I do want to finish this book and I'm deciding not to follow the manga. Thank you for all of your support 🫶🏼

Updated: 03/17/2023

Y/N lips curved up into a smiles as she cheers quietly in delight in her room. She had received the acceptance hologram letter to U.A by her favorite hero All Might!

Even though her smile is presented on the outside her true emotions are all over the place as she thinks of different ways to bring up the news to her father and stepmother, who voice their hatred towards hero's, yet they carry a quirk and think of their daughter will be unless in combat.

Y/N barley passed due to her quirk, Shield, which can only go to a certain distance if she is focused enough in on the person. The only reason she made it in to U.A was because she helped four people with every during robot the test.

She remembers the that day, especially the boy who broke his bones at the end. She cringed at the thought that she could not reach more than seven feet making her unable to protect him from damage.

Then their was the girl with a levitation quirk as Y/N hides by a building shielding her from an explosion that the short hair girl was not paying attention to. Y/N made sure she is left with no other marks or damages on the girl body.

The other was a tone boy with engines coming out his legs as he punched a robot and before it could do any damage to his legs. Her quirk made sure the impact bounce the force into the shield which made a even more bigger impact as the teen think he caused all the damage which could be but she did not know due not knowing her limits.

And the fourth was random kid who looked like he could handle himself but she made sure to hide when using not wanting to get in the way. The boy seemed to be using his belt to hit his target which made her think twice about helping seeing he had it under control.

In the end Y/N had passed out due to over using the quirk and woke up in Recovery Girl room on a bed with a headache as the small nurse hands her a candy for the light head she had.

After she got a couple of sweet kisses.

"Y/n, dinner is ready!" Her adoptive mother calls out making her gulp nervously as she hides the letter in a safe place for no one to find.

"Coming!" She calls back.

Leaving her room she heads down the hall towards the kitchen. She moved her raven like hair out her face as her fingers got stuck in her curls which annoyed her slightly. Her eyes grey, almost looking like a storm will form in them, held worriedness as she looked into the dining room to see her parents already sitting down.

"Y/N whats wrong?" Her father noticing her expression.

Y/N held shame as she knew whats to come.

"I-I have to tell you guys something." She stuttered slightly feeling the pit of her stomach drop as her heart beats quickly not sure what to do anymore. The palm of her hands grew sweat as she wipes them off on her clothes feeling anxious already as the two adults stare at her.

Y/N knew the storm is rolling in might as well just get struck by lightning and deal with the damage later.

"So I got a letter from U.A stating I got accepted, and I-I know how you hate it hero and all but-"

"What did we tell you about applying!" Her father voice boomed loudly making her look down to her lap. "Do you think you can become a hero with a weak quirk like yours?"

"Well that's the bright side of U.A sir. If I go maybe they'll teach me how to make it stronger." She defend herself as he looked away disappointed.

"Its like your asking to be killed...just like your mother." Y/N adoptive stepmother says making her eyes snap towards her.

Y/N eyes weld up with tears ready to free fall as her stepmothers words jabbed her like knives to the chat. Y/n never got a chance to remember who her mom was, just stories that she died a hero.

"You know nothing of my birth mother! please dad let me go to U.A please." She begs as he continues to ignore his daughter cries as he hated the path she decided but he can't stop her. "Dad?" Y/N breathes like she didn't exist to him anymore

Y/n reaches out to him for him to only activate his quirk of thorns making her cry in pain when his thorn pricked her hand. She looked over to her stepmother who's eyes are cold stone yellow as she had a quirk of multiplying into five versions of herself as they all went to Y/N room and she knew exactly what they are doing.

"Grab your bags and don't ever come back here. We don't know you, we never knew about you and last of all we both disown you." She says harshly.

Y/N heart sinks at the words her stepmother had said as she slowly felt numb. Moving towards the door Y/N grabbed the three packed bags.

"Dad please." Y/N begs once more as her fathers green eyes looked anywhere but hers. He felt if he looked at her he cave in and lend a hand but he knew better to take her back.

Y/N sighs taking the hint.

She grabbed her backpack by the door along with the three suitcases and opens the door and steps out into the dark world of unknown as she felt her tears burn her eyes. She cried walking in the direction of the train station as she needed to make sure what she had and to see how long they will last.

Thankfully she held her small purse over her shoulder seeing she only had fifty dollars left from her birthday a year ago and her ID for U.A just in case she even decided to go as her parents did not let her speak a word.

Arriving at the train station Y/N looked around the empty walkway as she sets up her bags besides herself as she tried to focus on creating a small shield around her that can last for a few hours when she is asleep and focused in the calm state she is in.

Y/N focused as her shield begin to glitchy as the tears really became unbearable as they stung her eyes and slowly gave up letting her emotions get the best of her. Praying till next week to start U.A which will help her move on from this tragedy and use her pain to help others move on like a true hero.

Y/N moved her bag as the letter hits the pavement and opened up on its own seeing All Might recording reply.

"Young L/N, congratulations on joing U.A we are excited and happy for you to be joining us. Even though you did not make enough battle poits you did place tenth place for supporting other students from not taking any damages!" He smiled giving her the thumbs up. "You will pick up your U.A uniform next week on the first day of class along with a student ID and with the help of our people of technology and suit equipment they will create a suit that will be customized to your quirk."

Y/N forgot all about the suit as she did not know how her qurik will be fitted into a battle outfit when she does her practice course or anything the teachers had in store for her.

"You will be joining class 1-A due to your skills of shielding others and providing the best teacher to help you grow it and focus on long distance."

She lets out a sigh closing the letter feeling useless and not wanting to think about her weakness of her quirk as she feel the doubts...well from the people she called her parents.

Their words sink in the back of her head making her groan as it just echos around her as she felt disappointed at their actions they took rather than talking it out with her especially when her mom was a hero.

Day and night, Y/N moved in and out of broken down houses as the train station scared her as unknown noises came from the tracks or the flickering lights made her paranoid. She usual made herself cry as she would find herself huddling on thr bench knowing she is not stong on her own to fight especially when she can't control her quirk fully.

From abandoning buildings she would hide from random people who caught a glips of the girl wondering why she is alone as others wanted to take advantage of her as she learns along the way how to use her quirk quickly especially when in fear.

The new found new ability Y/N learned from her quirk is difficult as she can create a force to protect herself and others as a camouflage to her surroundings in advantage. Its like a hiding mechanism but she can only do it for three minutes if focused enough especially since the new ability is draining her energy for the rest of the day.

As the days counted down to the final day she goes to U.A she will feel safe or at least thats what Y/N hopes for.  She watched the huge building up from the roof of the abandoned house she stood up on watching the lights in the city glow from up top like another world in her eyes.

Her raven hair flows in the cold wind as she shudders at the weather. Placing her arms around herself she creates a small force to keep her skin warm as her feeling of being determined and happy is no longer there but just empty and lost. Y/N did not know what her future holds or who she will become once she arrives to U.A.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

58.4K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
20.3K 594 22
Born with a dangerous quirk you couldn't control, you were sent to Juvenile Detention, only to be released when UA High starts a new year in which vi...
7.8K 168 27
After both your parents and your godfathe died, you were sent to live with your uncle Enji Todoroki. But everywhere you go, you see this ash-blonde b...
28.3K 1K 19
"Not sure, was just bored." "You were bored and decided to shoot me a text waking me up from my beauty sleep?" Used to be called * todobaku messages...