[COMPLETE] Transmigrated Auth...

By melo_marl

[TATQP ©2019] Before being QQ, a novelist famous for her tragic works, she was first the world's most powerfu... More

Foreword
Chapter 1: Plain Hong Chun
Chapter 2: Gracious Devil
Chapter 3: Hong Family
Chapter 4: Troubles and Goodbyes
Chapter 5: Feeding the Homeless
Chapter 6: Original Plot
Chapter 7: Of Service
Chapter 8: Overbearing Heart
Chapter 9: Invitation
Chapter 10: You're Predictable
Chapter 11: A Seer
Chapter 12: Chosen
Chapter 13: The Panther
Chapter 14: Sentimental
Chapter 15: Difficulties of Being Vulnerable
Chapter 16: Accidental Meeting
Chapter 17: Madam Long
Chapter 18: Who to Serve
Chapter 19: Visitor
Chapter 20: A Little Gift
Chapter 21: A Coincidence
Chapter 22: They're Back
Chapter 23: Last Chance
Chapter 24: Price of Freedom
Chapter 25: Return of the...
Chapter 26: Goddess' Herald
Chapter 27: Quiet Plum
Chapter 28: Her Death
Chapter 29: Am I Human?
Chapter 30: Urn
Chapter 31: Spring Never Dies
Chapter 32: A Great Puzzle
Chapter 33: Why do all the good people...
Chapter 34: A'mei
Chapter 35: Fifth Prince and a Rewind
Chapter 37: Real-Life Monster
Chapter 38: The Fool
Chapter 39: Former Almost
Chapter 40: Most Loyal Servant of the Goddess
Chapter 41: Qin Clan
Chapter 42: The Tiger's Den
Chapter 43: The Empress
Chapter 44: ML's Intelligence
Chapter 45: Qiaoli's Madness and her Forbidden Jutsu
Chapter 46: Long Yi Ran's Gamble
Chapter 47: The Deal
Chapter 48: Beat the Crap Out of You
Chapter 49: Infection and Antidote
Chapter 50: Duke Li's Attitude
Chapter 51: Disappointing Request
Chapter 52: Unpredictable Ending
Chapter 53: Sacred Bloodlines
Chapter 54: Descent to Despair
Chapter 55: Landing to One's Death
Chapter 56: Misunderstanding
Chapter 57: Sharing One's Burden
Chapter 58: Headmaster
Chapter 59: A Fleeting Meeting
Chapter 60: Setting Out
Chapter 61: Missed Fate
Chapter 62: City of Fleeting Clouds
Author's Note
Chapter 63: Her Battlefield
Chapter 64: No Traces
Chapter 65: Duchess
Chapter 66: Huang Estate
Chapter 67: Cleaning
Chapter 68: Sister-in-Law
Chapter 69: Estranged
Chapter 70: Setup
Chapter 71: Green Scroll
Chapter 72: Dinner with the Family
Wattpad Creators Program
Chapter 73: The Siblings' Deal
Chapter 74: Spring Fortune Court
Chapter 75: Huang Province Top Brass
Chapter 76: A Lesson
Chapter 77: Punishment
Book 2 Announcement!

Chapter 36: Wu Yun Peak

1.7K 145 2
By melo_marl

Media: https://pin.it/46PSWHP

Ever since the beginning of Surong's contract with him, Qin Yu's familiar had long been calling him Master.

The members of the Qin sect couldn't help but suck in cold breaths at Surong's statement. The end of the sect master's service to the goddess hadn't registered to them until now.

The contract separation with his summoned familiar was a way for Surong not to be affected by the heavens' verdict.

Qin Yu gave a weak smile. "It is time for you to be freed."

"This is unacceptable! Where should I go? This freedom is not freedom at all when I will only think back to you who will suffer on your own!"

"That's not true. You can go anywhere under the heavens, no need to worry about me." Qin Yu was still adamant.

He couldn't let Surong stay with him because they didn't deserve to be stuck with a selfish master. She never knew his plan was to die and leave her forever. But because of a certain soul, he was saved from the Perpetual Void.

If Surong and the sect members knew, they would probably be disgusted with him who would choose eternal death rather than serving the goddess forever.

"Qinzhu, I want to follow you!" Surong pleaded.

> - zhǔ - owner/master/lord
I want to create the same feel as the Japanese oyakata-sama hehe<

Some of the sect members hesitated but started to express their desires.

The courtyard was soon filled with, "Qinzhu, let us follow you!"

"Don't speak nonsense!" Qin Yu's anger was so sudden that the noise stopped.

He sighed. "Do you know what staying with me actually means?"

Surong was the one to answer. "We will be banished from Wu Yun peak with you."

>烏雲 - wū yún - black cloud<

"Yes, that's why don't speak of this anymore. Your master can't allow that to happen."

Qin Yu honestly begged them. There was no point in sharing his burden. He did this to himself, why did they have to go with him? He pleaded Cai Xie to spare them just to make sure his actions wouldn't affect them.

And now, some of them wanted their cultivation to drop too just because he was the same? He didn't know whether to admire them or call them foolish.

"Go back to your posts now." He persuaded.

But Surong went ahead and did the usual ritual when they communicated with Cai Xie, kowtowing to the sky.

"This one prays to the goddess. Let us stay with Qinzhu!"

This wouldn't be effective if she was alone. Only Qin Yu was able to communicate with Cai Xie on his own. Surong needed her martial brothers and sisters' help.

"Stop!" Qin Yu wanted to shout but he was assailed with dizziness from losing too much spiritual energy.

For the first time, he was powerless against the tens of Qin sect members who were praying to be with him in his punishment.

Only now did he understand what Cai Xie meant when she said sparing Wu Yun peak was pointless. Qin Yu's heart seemed to be filled with a bittersweet taste.

"Alright, those who want to follow me...I will let you. But Surong, your contract with me will still end."

Surong wanted to complain but was stopped by the orb of light rising from Qin Yu's palm. It flew to her and entered her dantian.

>丹田 - dān tián - point two inches below the navel where one's qi resides<

To her surprise, there was no pain at all.

She only saw her master coughing more blood on the wooden floor. Surong's tears started flowing now. Contract separation was very painful for a spirit beast but Qin Yu shouldered it all on his own.

Why was he too kind?!

Another heavenly lightning struck and this time, the courtyard wasn't pardoned. From the lightning itself, two identical figures emerged.

Only Qin Yu and the one who would replace him as the sect master could see them. These figures were the gatekeepers of the Divine Realm.

In the disciples' eyes, the yard was only filled with blinding light. They also didn't hear the mysterious voice of what seemed to be various combinations of humans, birds, and animals' calls.

"The one named Qin Yu by the goddess Cai Xie, the heavens have always favored you. But if we follow nature's flow, you should have gone to the Yellow Springs when you tried fixing a shattered soul with your own. To balance karma, you will lose everything that you've worked hard for as the herald of Cai Xie. Go back to your mortal form!"

After saying this, the humanoid shapes of light blitzed to the clouds just how they came and Qin Yu felt the most searing pain he ever felt in his near-immortal life.

---

Meanwhile in the Imperial City of Huo Ai...

Different factions were alarmed to witness the majestic flashes of lightning from the distance.

"Is that place what We think of?" The white-haired man dressed in golden robes voiced out from his dragon throne.

"Answering your Majesty, indeed it's the Wu Yun Peak. After centuries, we, from the mainland might hear from them soon."

Somewhere not too far away from the palace, another old man was awed at the might of heavenly retribution.

"Saint, the people are fearing this event. What shall we announce?" From behind the frail person, a young bishop asked.

The Saint coughed a bit before answering, "We cannot act rashly. Let us wait from that clan in charge of Wu Yun. Such a big scene, looks like they're not completely dead."

That day, dark clouds hovered above Huo Ai and the lands of both humans and spirits were filled with unrest.

---

Heading over to Great Han once again, Huang Qiaoli opened her eyes after two days of unconsciousness. It might have to do with her savior's spiritual energy but she only felt slight hunger upon waking up.

Inside the cave, there was another person aside from her.

Huang Qiaoli didn't have drowsiness on her face as she rose from where she was lying down. Her features were too sharp in Si Hai's point of view but he wouldn't admit that he was astounded.

He believed that even though 'Hong Chun' wasn't pampered to death, she was still a girl who grew up in a slightly well-off family. There was no reason for her to act like a predator the moment she woke up.

It was a good thing that he already changed back to human form, else the girl would see how his fur would stand on their ends as she was scrutinizing him.

He didn't know that she was merely checking how long she slept. A quick search told her she was out for 26 hours and 42 minutes. This would be the second breaking of dawn since she left the Hong fu... and since Old Shang left this world.

"Si Hai..."

"Wh-what?" The fox spirit was spooked by her rough voice.

"That guy gave you something."

Si Hai snapped his neck toward her direction. He was surprised that she knew, not knowing that she could detect his strength with her eyes.

"The senior also asked me to accompany you." He stressed the word senior because Huang Qiaoli seemed to have no respect.

"Well, how many times stronger are you than before?" She asked, not interested in his idol.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Okay, fine."

Si Hai wanted to aggravate her but was the one who ended up frustrated at her attitude.

"My strength raised to three-fold!" He erupted, raising three fingers.

The maiden only hummed. Si Hai narrowed his eyes at her, not knowing whether she believed or not.

Huang Qiaoli still didn't have her AI back when she met Si Hai so she could only map his data according to estimates. The fox's cultivation seemed to be enhanced up to 150% only as opposed to his exaggeration.

"Don't get so cocky. You should master that strength first."

Si Hai's newfound confidence deflated upon hearing this remark.

"You're good at saying terrible things, you know."

"What's terrible with that?"

The fox spirit turned his back on the vile woman, ignoring her question. If he didn't know about the misfortunes she experienced, he would just leave her here.

But the things the senior made him see were tragic. She was supposed to be one of the most honorable women among the five nations. But she was reduced to being targeted by assassins since her childhood. And she lost loved ones repeatedly.

Fox spirits should have been apathetic to humans' struggle but here he was sticking with this vile woman. He asked himself why a few times already. But he only found life to be much more colorful with her even if she had a horrible personality.

"Lady Huang, where do you plan to go next?"

Huang Qiaoli was stunned by this sudden change of behavior. Weren't they annoying each other just now? What was with this respectable professional atmosphere?

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 733K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
10.5K 155 34
This is about a ordinary girl who grows up being a youtuber and she looked up to 4 people. Sam Golbach Colby Brock Corey Scherer And Jake webber. The...
338K 12.9K 110
[Chapters 1-200] She was originally a puppet of her family. Pursued by the police for being a business spy and hitman, she was betrayed and fell into...
303K 10.5K 27
All of his life, Stiles has had this...ability. Every time he looked at someone, he could sense how powerful they were on a scale of one to ten. Most...