LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

Por YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... Mais

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

36.Can't wait to see you

7.8K 371 50
Por YourBae04et

Its been a week since they are back from the trip but they have not had the chance to meet each other. Sana had her call day the very day they return, so Sid dropped her directly to the sets and he got occupied in his work. Her staying out at nights was also postponed until next week as they had few night tasks and also Sid was doing a cameo in a web series and all his shoots were at night. It was a four day shoot and that too by a friend so he could not reject it, he was in Kolkata all these days and coming back to Mumbai was not possible,once he completed his shoot he got busy in other events.

Sid was at Delhi the past two days for an interview with a news channel and few media house and today he is coming back. He is very excited to meet Sana and she is eagerly waiting for it.

Sana will also be free today for three days as it is Friday today. Sid will come directly from airport to her sets and they will go home together.

Sana's pov-

Its been six days jab se trip se aayi hu Sid ki shakl bhi nai dekhi. I miss him so much, I can't stand being away from him for so long, that too after the time we spent together in that farm house all by ourself. The love and care he showed makes me crave for him even more now. I love him so much that it feels so bad seeing all these places, all this things in the house that reminds me of him. This was our garden bench and now someone else is sitting here, this kitchen, this captain's room, everything remind me of him and this is getting frustrating. When I signed this show, I never felt it's going to be this difficult but now I just can't do it anymore. Once I meet Sid I will talk to him about this. I am quitting this show. I can't do it anymore.

I am so happy I am meeting him today after so long. I will hug him so tight and won't let him go. I miss you my baby, come soon.

End of p.o.v

Sana is waiting for Sid & its almost time. He will be here any moment.

She is finally relieved from the set at around 9.30 pm and now she is in her vanity changing in her normal cloths and taking off her makeup. She is thinking about sid.

Sana's p.o.v

when I first saw him I saw that he is perfect, good looking, hot, tall, dark handsome ,when he smiles thousands star shines ,when he talks I get mesmerized with his voice he was everything a women wants and I was instantly attracted to him but then I got to know him I came to know he is not perfect , he is flawed, he is human, he has issues, he has problems and he wear them in his sleeves but the best thing about him is that he never wanted to be perfect he knew he is flawed and he accepted it and I fell in love with him , I never thought I will fall in love again but whenever I sit alone he is the only person that comes to my mind and no matter how many times I try to convince myself that we are together ,we are in love with each other and he also love me as much as I love him and he is now being vocal about his feelings too, but every time I think about him and the love we share I get the overwhelming feeling that makes me welled up. I think I will never be able to tell anyone how much he means to me or how much I love him but the only thing I know is that I loved him yesterday and today I love him a bit more than yesterday and tomorrow I will love him a bit more than today, I know this sounds filmy but once we are in love we turn filmy, we turn philosophical we turn poet , love makes you do things you never thought you were capable of, and loving him made me believe that I was capable of loving someone wholeheartedly even after getting no love for almost all my life, I am capable of loving.
She was lost in her thoughts.

End of p.o.v

Meanwhile Sid's flight landed an hour ago and now he is in his car heading straight to her. To meet her, to kiss her, to love her and to pick her up from that shitty place to his home.

Sid's POV-

Oh God !! This week was so tiring and dull. I can't believe its been just six days I have not seen my baby. It feels like it has been ages. I can't wait to meet her. Kash hum sara time ek sath bita sakte, just like we did in that farm house. It was the best three days of my life. I was with the love of my life. I had never imagined I will ever be this vocal about my feeling or that I would ever feel this feeling of love so whole heartedly. I used to feel that once you are in a relationship, you just feel responsible toward your partner. It's your duty to make them happy and be happy with them. You feel a certain way with them but I guess I was wrong. Love is way more than just being responsible about the other person. Love is way more than what I have ever felt in my previous relationship. I guess that all this while I had been in many 'relationship', but this is the first time I am in 'love'. I love the way how I feel when I am with her, she makes me feel happy ,she makes me feel that I am somebody beyond my name , beyond my fame, that I am a man who is in love with a women and she is happy with me,it feels like if tomorrow I lose everything, my name , my fame , my money still there will be one person who will stand by me, hold my hand and say "I am with you and I love you", this feeling I have never felt before.

With her I don't need to make any effort. I don't have to make her happy or myself happy. We are happy just by being with each other. The smile I see in her face is priceless when I hold her hand. The happiness I feel when she kisses my cheeks is unmatched. She is like the shining star in my otherwise dull boring sky. I love her with all my being.

Though I know I have said so many times that I respect her professional commitment and all, and believe you me,I do. But sometimes I really feel bad. It was not the kind of show I wanted her to do. I was not happy with her agreeing to this show. I know I have myself convinced her to do the show, as I was not sure about her feeling towards me and neither was I sure about my own feelings. I didn't wanted her to think that I am stopping her from something. Main usko bandhna nai chahta tha. She is young, she is really beautiful and her nature is such that she can make anyone happy within seconds. I used to feel she deserves someone better; better than me who is so stone, has anger issues , and specially who is thirteen years older to her. But I realized that when she is with me, I want to change. I want to be better and she did make me better. I am ready to do anything and everything for her. Now I don't think that our age difference will ever make any difference in our relationship.

End of p.o.v

He was in deep thoughts when his driver informed him that they have reached. He asked his driver to give him the keys and asked him to go home.

Sid reached near the sets and called sana's manager for her whereabouts. He informed Sid that she is in vanity waiting for him. He knocked her vanity and she opens the door, she saw Sid standing in front of him and she jumped to hug him tight.

Sana- Baby tu aa gaya.

Sid- Nai baby ab tak stairs pe hi hu. andar aane toh de.

Sid picked her up and goes inside and sit on couch with her on his lap.

Sid- How are you my love.

Sana- I missed you so much my bebu.

Sid- I missed you too my baby.

Sana- Sid tu mujhe chodh ke nai jayega na kabhi?

Sid - Main kyun jayunga tujhe chodh ke. Aisa kyun bol rahi hai tu baby?

Sana- Mujhe nai aacha lagta yaha ab tere bina. Mujhe nai rehna yaha. Mujhe please ghar le chal.

Sid- Main usi ke liye toh aaya hu na baby tere pass. Chal ghar chalte hai.

He picked her up bridal style and left the vanity and reached his car.

He put her on the passenger seat, put on her seat belt and took his driving seat. He drives to his place and they reach there within no time. All this while sana was quite and was looking out of the window and avoiding him.

Sid- kya hua baby. Tu ab dekhegi bhi nai mujhe?

Sana- Aisa mat bol sid, main tujhe nai dekhungi toh kise dekhungi.

Sid could feel the sadness in her voice.

Sid- Hua kya hai tujhe. Aaj main tujhe kitne din baad mil raha, tu ab bhi sad hai? Kya hua baby bata mujhe?

Sana- Sidharth agar main tujhse kuch bolungi toh tu gussa toh nai karega na?

Sid- Of course not baby, kya hua bol?

Sana- Baby mujhe yeh show nai karna. Main nai rehna chahti waha. Aur woh log do aur ladke le aaye hai. Mujhe woh bilkul pasand nai hai.

Sid-Mujhe pata hai tujhe woh ladke nai pasand aayenge. Maine jaan bhujh ke bheja tha unko.

Sana- Tune bheja hai unhein??

Sid- Yup, maine hi bheja tha. They wanted two more wild cards and they called me to shortlist from five new boys. I selected the worst of them so that you won't even look at them.

He laughed and Sana looked at him angrily .

Sid - But baby agar tu woh show nai karna chahti toh baat kar na production se.

Sana- Main baat karne wali thi, but fir maine socha tujh se discuss kar lu pehle, aur tu bhi rahega toh mujhe confidence rahega.

Chal hum kal hi baat kar lenge.

Sid- As you say my love.

They held hands as they walked to his flat's door. Sid's mom was still on her trip, so their home was locked.

Sid- Baby tu change kar le, main dinner order kar deta hu.

Sana- Nai baby, main khud dinner banaugi aaj tere liye.

Sid - Baby...... tu thak gayi hogi , aaj rehne de.

Sana- Nai aaj main hi khana banaungi. Aur jab bhi main tere sath hu, main hi khana banaungi. Mujhe pata hai tujhe mere hanth ka khana kitna pasand hai. okay baby.

she mocked him and smilled

Sid- Haan baby. I love your hand made food but aren't you tired??

he was genuinely concerned

Sana-Nai, chal tu bhi ja kar change kar le. Main bhi kar leti hu fir sath khana banayenge.

Sid- As you say darling.

and kissed her cheeks.

Sid goes to his room to change while sana used the guest room. Both of them changed into shorts and t shirt.

Sana and sid decided to make aalo parantha and started the preparation for the same.

sana put the potatoes to boil and Sid said he will kneed the dough.

sana- tujhse nai hoga , mujhe karne de.

sid- main kar lunga, mujhe yeh aata hai.

sana- hain bada aata hai, rehne de Sid let me do it, tu potato boil ho jaye toh peal kar dena.

sid -main woh bhi kar dunga but abhi I will do this.

after struggling for half an hour and adding dry flour 5 times and bathing in it from head to toe the dough was finally ready.

Sid- ta da!! dekh kya mast aata banaya hai.

Sana- aur yeh jo huliya banaya hai ?

uska kya?

Sid -uska kya ka kya matlab?

yeh le ho gaya thik.

he took his t shirt off and all the dry flour was on floor.

sid- see how easy was that.

Sana facepalmed herself in head and continued cooking

They finished cooking within an hour. It was time to have food.

Sid- Baby mujhe khila de na please, mere haath dard ho gaye .

he made his famous puppy dog face

Sana- Chal aaja baith ja yaha.

And she takes her seat on his lap.

She feeds him aalo parantha with dahi, bite by bite with her hand.

They finished their food and Sid picked her up again and takes her to his bedroom. He put her down in the bed and take his place beside her and pulled her close to him ,

Sana- how was your shoot baby??

Sid- it was good.

Sana- good matlab kya, itne din baad tune kuch kia hai acting wise ,how did you like it??

Sid- sach bataun, it was so amazing, mujhe laga nai tha main itna miss kar raha tha yeh sab ,but jab main set par gaya, shot ready hua aur camera ke samne aaya toh mujhe aisa feel hua ki mere life ka koi bahut important part main kahin bhul aaya tha but jab maine apna pehla shot dia ,woh bhi pure do Saal baad mujhe aisa feel hua that this is what I love doing, this is what I enjoy doing, it was very beautiful.

Sana-awww!! My baby , mujhe pata hai tu kitna miss karta hai yeh sab, mujhe pata hai Tu yeh sab baatein dohrana nai chahta and I will also not ask you the reason for your quitting the industry but I am happy that you are again doing what you love the most. You are still open to new offers and you are happy .

Sid- I know it does feel good and whatever you said is true except for one thing.

Sana- kya?

Sid- I love my work and all but the way you said that I am doing what I love the most and with that you meant my work but there is no way I love my work more than you or anything else .
I love you the most and no one is above you, no one.

Sana blushed and he hugged her tight and kissed her forehead and pulled her and they finally slept peacefully.

Next day Sana woke up first and kissed him to wake him up. He pulled her close and pinned her down and kissed her passionately. He kissed her collarbones, she moaned, he bite her neck, she pulled him closer to him and they stayed there like that for hours.

Sana- Baby uth, go get ready. I will fix breakfast for you.

Sid- Hmmm, Ja raha hu, but ek condition pe.

Sana-what?

Sid- That aaj ka breakfast main banaunga and you will take shower with me.

Sana- Tune ek condition bola tha, tere breakfast wala condition accepted and second proposal rejected.

Main nai ja rahi tere sath washroom main

Sid-aacha?

And raised his eyebrows and sana smilled on this.

Sid got down from the bed and said

"As you say ma'am, aap nai aayengi mere sath toh main leke toh ja sakta hu na .

And he picked her up and took her to washroom.

Sana- Sid niche rakh mujhe kamine maine brush bhi nai kia hai.

Sid- Toh kis ne mana kia hai, kar le

And he locked the door and put her down.

He took his t shirt off and looked devilishly at her.

Sana- Sid Tu aise kyun dekh raha hai mujhe.

He takes a step closer to her and she takes a step back, they continued the game till she is caged between sid and the wall.

Sana looked at him and bite her lips . He pulled her close and hugged her tight.

Sid- Chal kar le brush main bhi kar leta hu.

Both of them brushed their teeth, sana was washing her face when sid hugged her from behind and put his head on the crook of her neck.

Sana- Kya hua baby.

Sid- I love your smell.

He put his hands under her shirt and she takes a deep breath.

He placed wet feathery kiss on her neck squeezing her tummy. She moaned and he pulled her shirt off her. She is wearing black lacey bra and pink shorts . He pulled her under the shower and turned it on.

He was more turned on than the shower. He unclasp her bra and throw it somewhere in the room.

Both of them were hungry for each other, both of them waiting for each other to take the first step. Sid looked into her eyes and he can see pure lust in it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

203K 18K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏...
364K 30.1K 112
This is love story..... further I'm not going to tell... you yourself peep inside the story and read... I don't know how much you will like... but I...
480K 32K 45
Inseparable are those who share their souls together. Sidharth who was living his life in darkness. He was rude, aggressive, arrogant, short tempered...
74.4K 8.2K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...