His Obsession

By HeartlessQueen_

"Fuck this, I have never been obsessed of wanting someone Soleil." he whispered to her "Then stop it." she sa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
Epilogue

27

1.8K 46 3
By HeartlessQueen_

Jealous

After that talk that we had, I can definitely say that the tension between us reduced greatly. Before, we rarely greet each other on the corridors of this hospital but now, every time we see each other, we either just say 'hey' casually or give a smile. 

Rain has been coming to the hospital lately to visit me. He just randomly brings me gifts or food during the day. 

"You're here again!" I exclaimed. I went over and gave him a hug. I swear to god, he is one of the sweetest person that's walking here on earth. 

He placed his hands around my shoulders, "I told you, you'll be seeing me a lot more often." He reminded me. 

It's just another normal day. Aside from wanting my company, he wants to eat with me too. So here we are, eating the food that he brought. He bought Chowking! Oh my god, I haven't had this in ages. 

"Chaofan!" I shrieked with happiness. This guy just gets me. 

He smiled and pinched my cheeks, "Of course! I know what you want Ma Cherie." He said cockily, "In fact, I think I know you better than you know yourself." 

I gave him a deadly stare. I do agree with him though, he really knows me well. He knows what I'm feeling despite hiding it. I'm grateful for him. 

He stared at me as I eat, "I really enjoy watching you eat. I'm going to make sure that you're going to eat more. I don't want you getting sick." He said. I know that he worries for me lately. He knew that I've been skipping meals due to my hectic schedule and he's right. I should never skip meals. 

There was a knock on my door. When the door opened, I saw Ezekiel holding a bag. I didn't know what was inside of it.

"Sol, I have---" He stopped talking as he saw me and Rain eating together. He stared at me coldly and giving Rain some deadly glares. 

"Hey bro, I bought Soleil food. She's not been eating lately so I-.." He was unable to continue what he was saying as Ezekiel interrupted him.

"I have eyes. I'm not blind." He said harshly to Rain and just left the room. 

Well that was really awkward. We continued eating and as soon as my break was over, I walked Rain out of my office to bid him goodbye. He gave me a kiss in the cheek before he left. At this point I was used to him kissing my cheeks. It was not anything new. 

I went back inside to my office and did some few paper work. I then checked up on some patients. 

The day was almost over and I was preparing my stuff to go home. When I was about to head out, Ezekiel entered my room swiftly. 

I stared at him giving him a confused looked. "There's a thing called knocking, hello?" I told him. 

He continued to walk towards my direction. My legs involuntary started to take steps back until I felt the wall behind my back. His cold gawking eyes continued to look at mine. He had this cold bothered aura around him. My heart beats faster as he continued to walk towards me. Why the hell am I so nervous? 

He placed a arm on the wall, as if he was locking me in that position. He was so close to me. I could smell his manly perfume. I could almost feel the warmth of his body due to our close proximity. 

"Flirting while working, huh?" He said coldly. 

"What do you mean?" I replied confusingly. What is he on about? 

The veins in his arms were popping. I knew he was pissed. But the question is what?

"Rain's been visiting you lately. Eating meals with him and letting him kiss you on the cheek!" He said. 

So this is what he's so pissed about? "So what? He wants to eat with me and wants my company. I like having him around." I replied 

"Is he courting you?" He asked me seriously

Was he? I knew Rain liked me but he never said a thing about courting. 

"I honestly don't know but I'll tell you when he will." I said in a somewhat cheerful tone, in hopes of trying to lighten the mood up in the air. I tried to move away from him but he quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Oh baby, you should carefully watch your words." He said cautiously. "Do you like him?" He asked me

"I don't know yet but he is really sweet." I told him honestly. I swear if Ezekiel's face was a drawing right now, there would probably be fumes going out from his head. 

"From now on, he can't visit you anymore." He said ruthlessly. 

What? Did I hear that right?

"You can't do that! You don't have any right!" I answered angrily. Seriously, Rain is my friend and also his friend. He can't do this to him. 

"Baby, I have all the right in the world." He chuckled

"You don't! We're not even together!" I scoffed at him. 

"Not yet. But I am the CEO of the company that owns half of this hospital and if I said that I don't want him here then it shall be followed. He can only come here if he is seriously injured." He said authoritatively. 

"Why are you doing this?" 

"Can't you see I'm fucking jealous, Soleil?" He said angrily. He let go of his hand on my waist and looked deep into my eyes. His face slowly went closer to mine. "Fuck this, I've never been obsessed of wanting someone Soleil." He whispered. 

Still baffled of what he said, "Then stop it." I said to him. 

Still not breaking the contact that we have in our eyes, "Baby, as much as I wanted to stop but once I started, there's never going back." 

With those as his final words, he sealed the space between us with a kiss. A kiss with so much passion. I can feel the longing, the yearning and the desire from him as he forcefully entered his tongue within my mouth. He pulled me closer and closer. My hands were on his head. I did not even know that I was already grabbing his hair. One of his hand was snaking around my waist while the other one was on my thigh. 

He broke the kiss and here I am gasping for air. He then started kissing my neck. His kisses keep going down until it reached my shoulders. I was startled when he started sucking that area and nibbling my flesh. Fuck. I couldn't help but let out a moan. "Fu-fuck" I moaned. 

His upper leg went between my thighs and I unconsciously started to hump against it. I am so fucking wet. His hand let go of my waist and went underneath my dress. He was gently caressing my inner thighs then he went inside my underwear. "Eze", I moaned as he was massaging my clit with his hand. A finger goes in, "Ahhh", No one has ever done this to me. 

"So tight. So wet for me baby." He said in a very erotic voice. 

He made me sit down on my couch. He started to part my legs and tore my panty away. He looked at me with so much desire. I felt pleasure when his tongue, licked my clit while his fingers were going in and out of me. I didn't know how long it lasted. I lost track of time. "Hmm, I'm cumming." I said, I felt a wave of electricity passing through my body. Then a hot fluid escaped from my vagina. 

I got embarrassed when he scooped my cum and sucked his fingers while watching me. He then took his pants off. I saw how hard he was. As he removed his boxers, his dick was so erect. Fuck will this fit me. 

He started to tease my vagina into it and he slowly entered it. "Ugh, fuck!" He moaned. 

I felt pain but I also felt pleasure. He started slowly then he moved the pace faster and faster. 

"Ezekiel, fuck! Fuck me harder." What the hell was I saying? He gave me a devilish smirk and did what I asked. 

"Baby, you're so fucking tight. So fucking hot." All he gave were praises. We were both near towards our climax. Then he released his hot fluid inside me. 

We were still both panting. "Now you're mine." He said. 

"I waited so long for you. I'm not going to waste anymore time without you. I love you."  He continued.

I was about to give him a reply but I failed as he started to claim me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 33.9K 36
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 & 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭. 'No, you listen, Mae, When I said you were mine, I meant it... You got NO say when it co...
177K 5.4K 30
|||| COMPLETED |||| Highest rank on what's hot list: #2- heartbreak #2- betrayal #2- billionaire #2- relationships #6- lovestory #13- love #27- se...
26.6K 427 49
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
3.9K 291 20
Faith's life doing postgrad stuff abroad is all good vibes until this unexpected person shows up with a grudge. Here's the twist - he might be going...