29

The Celebration

Few weeks passed since Ezekiel and I decided to get back together, well I'm not sure if we're really back together. We fuck all the time but does that mean we're back together? He never said it officially and I don't recall on agreeing to anything.

So I'm assuming for now that we're friends with benefits!

Today, Ally asked me out on a girlfriend date since her boyfriend is on a trip to the states for business.

I took a warm bath for thirty minutes. To the person who invented bath tubs, thank you so much! This is one of the ways on how to relax me and the other one is well you know; Ezekiel eating me like a snack. Okay, I'm going to stop with these dirty thoughts now.

I'm just wearing a simple ripped jeans in a dark wash, a white spaghetti strapped cropped top, a channel belt then I wore a Louboutin heels. Since I'm feeling really girly today, I curled my hairs into mermaid waves. I placed my favourite necklace, it was my name with diamonds in it.

Just when I'm about to leave the house, my phone rang. Ally was calling.

"Hello?" I answered

"Bff, what the fudge! Where are you? You're taking forever!" She said impatiently. This girl, i swear, her patience is low. Good thing she's not a pediatrician because I don't think her patience can make it.

"I'm on my way now. Sorry, I had a really nice relaxing bath! I needed it Ally. Please forgive me?" I possibly said that in the cutest voice I could.

"Fine! But be here within 20 minutes!" She demanded.

It was fine I guess. My home which is my parents house is not that far from the city. Let's just hope the traffic will be on my side.

As I drove out of the estate and into the main road. Unfortunately, it wasn't on my side. Ally's going to be so pissed at me! But I cannot do anything about that now.

I parked my car in the underground parking lot and went inside of the mall that we would see each other. As I walked towards where she wanted us to meet. I can see a pissed Ally, sitting on the table while sipping her coffee.

"Look who showed up!" Ally said irritatedly as she stood up from the coffee shop that she was in.

I walked towards her and gave her a hug, "I'm sorry, the traffic was bad!" I said and apologised to her again.

Eventually she forgave me for being late. When I asked her why she wanted me to be here, she said that she wanted someone to accompany her to shop. We went into high end stores such as Louis Vuitton where I got tempted and bought a bag impulsively! She also got the same bag as mine, she said so that we could be 'twinning'.

After Louis Vuitton, we went into channel which she bought some stuff. I refrained myself from buying one because I didn't want to be tainted by things that I don't really use.