โ‰ Mysteries Awaits โ‰ || A TBH...

By MissieMcCrissie

This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Guys
Chapter 11
Chapter 13: Kimochi-san
Chapter 14: Kimochi-san Pt. 2
Chapter 15: Kimochi-san Pt. 3
Chapter 16: Kimochi-san Pt. 4
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I just like stupid stuff like this
Chapter 20: Donuts
Sumimasen!!!

Chapter 12

970 38 57
By MissieMcCrissie

"Sorry for making you cry..." he whispered, feeling the tears in his eyes form.

"I was only kidding..."

"What---came over me?"

And those siblings stayed in that embrace for what felt like an eternity for them.

----

Third person POV

"Hanako--- I have a lot of questions!"

The two friends sat peacefully in that one kid's boundary, eating and sharing a cuisine that same, little rascal brought in. The donut for Hanako and Teriyaki, too.

She arguably tried strangling him until he agreed to say yes.

But the only thing he agreed to was to change the topic.

"Ya know, Donut, that doesn't really have any effect on me because... well", he stuttered.

"I'm already dead..."

Even though he was gasping for air.

"Oh, " Y/N sighed.

"Then I'll have to try harder! " she shouted!

She didn't stop that day...

~

Thursday~

# 1... Kou Minamoto's a descendant of Minamoto no Yorimitsu, he's an exorcist and he's the Otouto of the school Prince and the president of the School Council, Teru Minamoto...

#2… That's a lot…

#3... Teru Minamoto... also exorcist...

#4... Tsuki Asotama or Tentoomushi Token... one of them is a murderer... Hanako told me...

---
L/N?
---

#5... What 'cat out of the bag'? Hanako didn't want Kou to reveal something before he set him to sleep...

#6... I have detention on Friday because I skipped class the other day :( (Chapter 5)

Y/N furiously wrote these bullet points in her diary, not paying attention to the lesson they were having just now.

---
L/N? You're not so very listening, are you?
---

#7... But I should still thank Hanako for being my friend and helping me throughout these two weeks... But with what...

He said he loves donuts...

She scribbled that out.

No. That would be too obvious. Come to think of it, I don't really know that much about him... How am I supposed to gift him something when I don't know anything about him?-

"LLLLLLL/NNNNNNN!"

"L/N! Mr. Kobayashi's calling your name this whole time! " that Psyco-chan called her, "--Jeez~."

She whispered at the end. And Y/N heard it.

Everyone stared since her seat neighbor made a commotion.

"Since when did she start calling me by my last name? Probably for respect. She doesn't show that to me..."

Y/N luckily hasn't encountered her throughout this whole week, that's something good. She doesn't ever want to see her again.

She puffed her cheeks.

"Ugh! It just makes me want to get rid of her so badly!!!!"

"L/N, could you please stop writing in that very notebook of yours and solve this very problem for me?"

"'course. No problem." she spoke up.

Throughout these whole scenarios, we haven't had a chance to talk about Mr. Kobayashi yet.

Mr. Kobayashi aka Sousuke Kobayashi is a Homeroom, Math, and English teacher at both the Kakome Gakuen High and Middle School Division.

He gets really angry when people don't listen to him, he also loves kids but doesn't show that a lot.

Why else did you think he became a teacher?

He briefly shows love to Yashiro over there. Because of how "respectful" she is compared to Y/N.

Oh. And he often uses the word/phrase "very/not so very".

Right now, Y/N has math and is trying to solve the problem.

"I'll go very easy on you..."

Y/N gulped.

"Here it very comes..." Kobayashi announced as he wrote the question on the board.

"If you multiply or divide this very number by any other number, the answer will always be the very same. What very number is this?"

Y/N sweat-dropped.

Math wasn't really Y/N's strong suit so she continued to stutter and started to flashback to the days before she met the kind apparition.

"The struggle is real!"

"Faker!"

"Man, she must be stupid not being able to answer a question everyone knows the answer to."

After all, they were all just in her head.

She constantly shook her head as the fear of gossip started to flow back again.

She wishes she could be free of this-- constant "thing".

Why won't this stop?

Please just leave me alone!

All because of this stupid question?!

Ugh! Why?

I don't want anything in my head anymore!

In fact, I just want nothing!

Nothing, nothing, nothing!!!

She closed her eyes tightly and clenched her fists together.

"Nothing!" she screamed so that the thoughts could go away.

Nevertheless, she didn't announce that internally.

She shouted it aloud.

Everybody started to stare at the tall girl with curiosity.

Some's pupils broadened just by looking at her. Some squashed their eyes together in confusion. Even Aoi. Psycho-chan's ones looked in disgust.

And Y/N shrunk deeper in her seat.

"Correct."

"Wha-"

"It's correct, " the male voice rectified.

Everyone stared at Mr. Kobayashi in confusion. Excluding Yashiro. She was staring at Y/N.

"How… did she get that right? " Nene thought, "probably just a coincidence… plus there's no way Mr. Kobayashi would take ''Nothing'' as an answer-"

"Yes! The answer is zero! " he praised Y/N, "I'm actually kinda surprised! Your intellect has grown! You're usually not so very good at math! But now…"

He walked over to the trembling woman and gave her 4 Maneki Neko Lucky Fortune Foam Stickers as an award.

"Maneki Neko Lucky Fortune Foam Stickers? " Y/N screamed.

She loved those things. Those were the only things she saw when she got the chance to go outside when she was little.

The Maneki Neko on the windows of shops and how they would wave their paws welcoming you…

She loved it! It looked very cute, too. But in stickers? She could stick them in her diary.

"Sorry for screaming at you the other day, " he whispered.

W-why is he being so nice to me?

Just when Y/N's thoughts were being scrambled around, the buzzer rang, showing the students that school had just ended.

"Sayounara!"

Everyone went to pick up their belonging after saying their goodbyes.

Y/N thanked Sensei once again and made her way to that one boundary.

She was actually smiling this time.

And the Daikon was taking a bit longer than usual.

"Stupid-- Shoes. Won't even fit my legs, " she cursed as it slowly turned to muffles.

"Yashiro, can I talk to you for a second, " Kobayashi let out.

She gulped.

"Yeah, sure…"

Why do I feel so nervous? It's always a praise so it stays a praise, right?

She shuffled her way to Sousuke's desk.

"W-what is it, Sensei?"

Sensei leaned against the wall as his arms were crossed. He started at Nene with his head slightly facing upwards. His mouth form wasn't pleasant at all.

Upon seeing this in real life, Nene felt how her heart rapidly pounded and how her knees instantly turned to jelly. She even went as far as to holding the teacher's desk for support.

"Detention for you. On this Friday."

"Wha-, but- what did I do?"

"Making fun of Y/N? Pushing her against very walls? Calling her names? Blaming her for what's actually very true? Bullying her? I could go very on and on."

Then he suddenly smacked the desk which astounded Yashiro.

It astounded her enough to fall to the ground.

It astounded her plenty that she didn't have enough time to brace herself.

He started at her spoilt from behind the desk.

He growled.

"This is a very Japanese School! We do not show disrespect and bullying! We do not try and seek fame! We have to show other countries that we have respect for each other! And this is not the very way!"

"I-I-I'll make it up to you-"

"No, " he scowled twice, " I'm sure you knew that girl from the start yet you still mishandle her. This is unacceptable!"

"Sorry…"

"No! No sorries! You've had enough time to change but… ugh…"

He laid his fingers on the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"GET OUT."

And she obeyed the man.

At the moment where she was out of the dude's sight, she felt the tears appear in her eyes.

Is- this how Y/N feels every day?

She desperately tried wiping them away but they kept coming back.

She was hurt. She had never had a teacher scream at her like that before.

And she had never had a teacher know about the relationship between her and Y/N.

That hit hard…

1410 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 12.3K 39
[DISCONTINUED] "หขแต’แตแต‰ หขแต‰แถœสณแต‰แต—หข แตƒสณแต‰ แต‡แต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ หกแต‰แถ แต— แต˜โฟแต—แต’หกแตˆ." โ†’ various tbhk x reader โ† โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ยฐโŒœโš โ—Š โšโŒŸยฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ แตˆโฑแถ แถ แต‰สณแต‰โฟแต— แต‡แต˜แต— หขแต’แตแต‰สฐแต’สท,แต’โฟแต‰ โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”ยฐโŒœ โš โ—Š โšโŒŸยฐโ”...
412K 14.9K 66
Hanako-kun X Ghost Reader ใ€Spoiler Alert!: Following the manga eventsใ€‘ Hey, have you heard? This school have seven mysteries. You haven't? Then I'll...
11K 357 29
You are one of Nene Yashiro's friends. After helping Yashiro summon one of the Seven Wonders, your life spirals out of control. Fighting apparitions...