Broken Angel

By Ezynnn

Sylvia Olvera......the one who is always seen as weak........ the one who is always being taken advantage of... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 6

296 50 36
By Ezynnn

This chapter is dedicated to terryzem. Thanks for your support.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp!
The sound was hunting me. Charlotte died in my own arms. Why are people so wicked? Why do drug lords always destroy people's lives? It wasn't fair. It always happened here in Columbia. I was going to stop it but I didn't know what I would do. I had woken up this morning...alone. I took a shower and went downstairs to eat something for breakfast. I was only thrilled that 'dad' was dead. I hadn't seen his body but that was what I guessed. I really missed Charlotte but I had to move on. I was thinking of going outside but the man that killed Charlotte was still on the loose. I sat down on the chair. The only idea I could use now was to become a prostitute. I have had sex before so its not all new to me. I didn't know how I could become a prostitute and be able to reach them.

Another idea came to my head.

Charlotte used to tell me of the most known call girl in our area. Her name was Samantha Duque. I always saw her pass most times with other girls for sex services and Charlotte also told me she was bisexual. I had to watch out for her. She was blonde and slim and always wore seductive clothes. I had never seen her face before but I knew that if I saw her passing,I would identify her especially from her dressing. She normally passed around 5pm so I had to wait.

I had nothing to do so I went to Charlotte's room to get some clothing. I opened her wardrobe and saw a lot of beautiful clothes. I grabbed a lot of them and transferred them to my room. If I was going to be a prostitute,I had to put on some sexy clothes. After sorting out what I was going to wear to see Samantha, I went to Dad's room and searched for his credit card and found it. I made up my mind that I wasn't going to finish school. I had vowed for revenge and I wasn't going to back out. I did a lot of things in the house to keep my mind off Charlotte and I didn't know how fast time flew.  I checked the clock and it was already 4:45pm. I quickly dressed up and by 4:55pm,I was already outside. I didn't know whether to wait or walk around so I just sat down on a bench beside my house and decided to wait for her to cross here.

Minutes had passed and it was already 5:30pm. I had already lost all hope but I kept on waiting. Luckily for me,I saw a blonde,slim girl with another girl. I guessed that it was  Sam while the other one was another girl that she persuaded into prostitution. Most families around my area where poor and striving and I guessed that was why Samantha found it so easy convince young girls to engage into prostitution. Samantha started looking around and that was when I saw her face and I couldn't believe it. It was Samantha from school.

I remembered her blonde hair and her slim physique and I asked myself why I didn't recognize her at first. Right now,Samantha was wearing a tight short skirt and a transparent crop top with her boobs on full display. Not to lie,but she had a very nice body. The other girl who was with her entered an apartment that was not too far from my house. Samantha sat on a bench beside the house and I stood up to approach her. When I was in front of her,she looked up. I couldn't read her. I didn't whether she was shocked,happy or scared.

"Hi Samantha. Remember me?" I said with no emotion in my voice.

"What do you want? At least you are wearing something better. By the looks of things,its like you are here for business. I can help you with that" she said smiling.

I was wearing a short dress. The top of the dress was made out of red leather and the rest of the dress was black. The dress really brought out my curves and it was revealing a small part of my breasts. When I looked at the mirror back at home,I felt a little confident.

"You know what I am here for. So why waste time?" I said. She looked surprised. I don't think she expected me to be so bold about what I said.

"Lucky you because I have a free customer. Or do you mind starting this evening?" She asked. I had to so that I would reach the Soleires faster.

"I don't mind."

"OK but first of all,let me know if he is at home." she said and called someone on the phone. After minutes of talking,she cut the call and looked back at me.

"Let's go then."she said and stood up. I was beside her as we continued walking. The walk was silent and I guessed it was the perfect opportunity to ask her about the Soleires.

" So....you know the Soleires right?"I asked.

"Why are you asking?" she looked at me suspiciously.

"Just curious. I hear about them almost everywhere I go." I lied.

I didn't know if she believed me or not but she answered me anyway.

"Victor Soleire is one of the most powerful drug traffickers in Columbia if not in the whole world. Its better not to get in his way or any other drug traffickers. He literally controls the whole of Columbia."

"What do you mean by he controls the whole of Columbia?"

"He controls the police, army,he even works hand in hand with the president."

WHAT!! Columbia was this corrupt? This would be a lot harder than I thought.

"Do you know him? I mean like.....do you have any business with him?"

"Of course. You may even get to meet him one day Sylvia. That is if you are up to what he wants."

BINGO!!

"Here we are." she said. The house was fairly big and had a chandelier hanging on the ceiling of the balcony.

"Is he a drug lord?" I asked.

"Of course not Sylvia. Don't be in a rush,baby steps." she said and went towards the door to knock. I don't know why I was so bold but I was.

"Diego! She's here." Samantha said and seconds later a man who looked like he was in his middle thirties came out of the house. He was handsome in a way and had a good looking body. He looked at her then me.

"Come in,doll." he said to me and I came forward.

"When you are done with her, call me." Samantha said to him and walked away.

I stepped into the house and he closed the door behind me.

"So what's your name you cute thing." He asked.

"I'm Sylvia." I answered and he came towards me. He pulled my body towards him as he squeezed my ass.

"Let's go to the bedroom shall we?" He said and we went into his bedroom.

As we entered, he locked the door behind him and was already removing his trousers. I guessed I was meant to do same and removed my dress in a swift mood. I was naked now with only my panties left. He kept on staring at my breasts and I cleared my throat to get his attention back. He came towards me and began to kiss me violently. I didn't know how to kiss but I just went with the flow. His hands which were on my waist came down to my ass as he squeezed it. He pushed me to the bed and..........

       **************************************************************************

"I'm done Samantha. You can come and pick her up now." Diego said and turned back to me.

"You are so good in bed. I hope we meet again." he said.

"I hope so too." I said,forcing a smile before he left the room. I started dressing up and went to the living room and sat down on a chair. I was looking for Diego but I didn't know where he went to. I didn't know how long it would take for me to meet the Soleires but I was determined to do so. As I was thinking about my plan,I heard a knock on the door and it was probably Samantha. I quickly stood up to open the door and saw her in front of me.

"Where is Diego? He has to pay for his services." She said.

"I don't know where he went to." Immediately, I saw Diego approaching us with a bunch of money in his hands.

"Here you go Samantha.  Sorry i went to withdraw the money. I added extra because she was pretty good." he said to Samantha then turned to me and winked. I responded with a smile.

"Wow,Sylvia. He really played a lot. $200. See how it works. Anytime a customer pays,I take half of the share. Anytime I call you,you better pick up." Samantha said when we had already gone far from Diego's house and was splitting the money for both of us.

"Sure." I replied.

"So what's your full name? You are not the only Sylvia. I need to know the Sylvia I would call for any services."

I didn't want to tell her my real name. She may probably spill it to Victor Soleire if I ever had the chance to sleep with him.

"Sylvia Torres." I said and smiled. I liked the name.

2 months later......
Two months had passed and I had slept with a lot of men. I also saw prostitution as a means of feeding because Dad's money had finished so I had no other choice and I doubt if he had anything to hand over. As I was eating my breakfast, my phone started ringing. I checked the caller ID and I saw it was Samantha. I dropped my bowl of cereal on a table and picked the call.

"Hey Samantha. What's up? Any customer?"

"Yes and I bet you would love this one. Dress up and I will be there to pick you up." she said and cut the call.

I dressed up for work and went outside to see Samantha. She was only few houses away from mine so I walked up to her.

"There you are. Come on we are going to be late." she said.

I stood by her side and she was looking around for a bus. After some minutes,a bus passed and we entered the bus. After the ride which seemed like forever,Samantha said we had reached our destination. We came down and Samantha paid the driver. We started walking and I didn't even know where we were headed to.

"Where are we going Samantha?"

"Since you want a drug lord,you will have a drug lord." She said.

Maybe she was taking me to the Soleires. I didn't know.

We finally reached a big mansion. Its design was exquisite and it sure looked like a palace. Samantha and I approached the gate and there were two huge bodyguards in front of the gate. Not to lie,but I was kind of scared. They looked at me as if they would kill me any second from now.

"Victor is expecting us." Samantha said. Was it Victor Soleire?

The body guards let Samantha in without hesitation but they kept giving me a scary stare. Samantha must be well known here for the body guards to quickly allow her in. Samantha pulled me into the house and I could not believe what I was seeing. The living room was so big that it could work as a stadium. Samantha and I sat down and as I kept staring and admiring the place, I noticed a man coming downstairs. Samantha quickly stood up so I followed suit. The man was now standing in front of us now.

"Victor meet Sylvia Torres. Sylvia,this is Victor Soleire." Samantha introduced us to one another.

I could not believe it. Standing in front of me was the man who had probably killed mother and Charlotte..... Victor Soleire.

"Anywhere you hear Victor,Alexander and Ross Soleire please run away."

Yes. It was him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 11.9K 55
{Shortlisted for the Wattys 2022} It's 1798 and The Lenoir family controls a significant part of London's dreaded and violent underworld. They reap t...
30.6K 1K 58
Being the naturally born fat girl,her family decides to get her married to a handsome and dashing young man to raise her self esteem and to make her...
811 115 46
(Originally called Goes to avenge, Stays to avenge) All Cherlyn wanted was revenge for her sister, she never asked for all the strings attached; the...
229 20 10
"Why do you want to be my bride so badly?" he questioned, his mesmerizing eyes locked Crystal's. Crystal shook her head, reminding herself of her goa...