Talkative, Argumentative,Anno...

By Becky_Saints

" Will you please stop yapping your cushions and be quiet for once, " said Emily. " If you want me to stop "y... More

Just a little synonpsis of me
Are you sure???
Please Let Me Go
Meeting my owner
Really???!!!
Is this the end or nahh???

Introduction

37 0 0
By Becky_Saints

        This a weird and exaggerated story of a girl couch who is very rude, annoying and always start arguments. She hates to be sat on and was born in a weird way. She is a very special couch, different from all the others.

Narration

Narrator: One day at Couch-Bakery. Employee Dr. Rugby was eating donuts and coffee, while mixing an concoction called Chemical X. Nearby, a red couch was just there, but little did Dr. Rugby know that he was about to change a simple couch. But it didn't take long for the disaster to occur , he accidentally knocked Chemical-X onto the couch and immediately the couch change and developed an angry face.

" Who dare wake me up from my beauty sleep. It takes time to become as beautiful as me, " said the couch.

" S-s-s-sorry t-t-that w-was m-me." said Dr. Rugby.

Narrator: And as fast as Dr. Rugby's short legs can run, he ran out the door and pulled the fire alarm handle.

" Emergency, Emergency, Emergency, THERE IS A TALKING COUCH IN MY LAB, HELP, HELP, HELP. CALL F.B.I, CALL THE COPS, CALL THE C.I.A. CALL  EVERYTHING AND ALSO CALL THE HOSPITAL, CAUSE I THINK GOING TO BE------------.....

And he fell to the ground. What a tragedy. If only he never spilled the concoction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...