Please Let Me Go

" Is there anything you can do so that I don't get sold," I said.

Being sold as a couch is the worst thing. If the wrong person buys you, you end up living a life of misery. They sit on you for the whole day, they drop mysterious things on you and sometimes they cover you in plastic.

" You are going to be sold at Williams-Sonoma in San Francisco, California. It's a very expensive store and when they heard about you, they were the first ones to call and asked for you to be sold at their place. You are going to be sold for $9,950. We are driving there in the bus, it's going to take 3 days and 6 hours to get there."

In San Francisco, California

"We are officially in San Francisco. Williams-Sonoma is about 25 miles away from here. Are you okay?"

" I guess"

In Williams-Sonoma

This place is beautiful. The wood furniture is so shiny and clean. The sofas look so comfortable and plush. Their were many sofas of different colors.

" Where do we put her"

" Um.... you can put her next to the other red Loveseeat Sofas. Any advice for taking care of her?," said the manager.

" Let no one sit on her. She hates butts on her face. When people sit on her, she will lose energy and become hungry and when she is hungry she is grumpy and wh--"

" I get it," interrupted the manager

3 days later

I woke up to sound of people yelling and screaming. There was about 200 people in front of the store. I one guy with a camera aimed at a lady with a microphone but soon the lady and the guy came closer to me and then the camera aimed at me.

" And now we are here live with the talking couch. What is your name?"

"Um..... Mackenzie."

" How do you feel? Are you terrified or scared?"

" I'm kind of comfortable. This place is beautiful but I am terrified."

" Aw isn't that adorable. How old are you?"

" I don't really know."

" Well, remember if you really want this couch come down to Williams-Sonoma and buy it. Remember there is only one. Back to you Jack."

Bidding to buy me

" The original price for this sofa is $9,950. You must bid higher than $9,950 and you can't bid lower. Starting now "

"$9,960"

" Any higher?

"$10,000"

" Any higher? Going once-"

" 20,000"

" Any higher? Going once-twice- SOLDD!!!! TO THE LADY IN THE ADIDAS TRACKSUIT!!