My Stripper Mate

By Subconscious_Suicide

His hands gently caressed down the sides of my arms, igniting a fire I thought had been dead a long time ago... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note
Original Version
Check This

Chapter 7

13K 327 32
By Subconscious_Suicide

       "W-wolf!" I shouted taking a step back. I quickly stood from the chair I was seated at, knees wobbling, and ran for the door. There is no way in hell that I would be staying here. I booked it for the gym doors, but unfortunately, as promised, I was grabbed by one of the giant men that stood guarding the door.

"Please! It's going to kill me. Do you want to be cleaning up blood!" I attempted to convince the man to release me, after all, I don't enjoy cleaning up blood. He ignored my pleas and set me down beside the wolf. I watched in horror as the man let me go and stepped back into place. Whimpers in fear escaped me as I turned back to the line of men and reached out for help. Many seemed to be ignoring me, but few had to look away in order to ignore my cries. A loud growl echoed from behind me causing me to shrink into the floor. The wolf stood above me looking down at me. Quickly, I turned on the floor to be laying below it. The wolf's fur was a dark almost black color and his eyes were the same. He dipped his head down to my neck and inhaled deeply. The growls turned into grumbles before fading out entirely. The wolf sat down and pushed my legs apart so he could lay between them. He then rested his front paws on either side of me. We stayed like this until he was satisfied with his cuddling. His giant wolf body could cover mine entirely, but he didn't seem aggressive, in fact he didn't move. I laid back onto my back trying to force myself into a submissive position. 

"Alpha?" One of the guards brought me back from my state of fear. "I-I think you're scaring her." He said. He was right. It was so scary but I was comforted in a way by having this giant wolf behind me. He growled at the guard making me shake, but once he noticed my fear he laid back down again. Soon the wolf stood but I stayed curled into a ball on the floor.

I heard more cracking of bones, but I didn't look up. Wilder lifted me under my arms like I was a weightless child.

"Do you have any questions before I tell you why you're mine?" He questioned. He now held me bridal style in his arms. Still shaking in fear, I shook my head no. He smiled down at me, but I couldn't even force a smile. He didn't seem to notice. We approached the mansion once again, but luck wasn't on my side. Zeke came busting through the back door and ran towards us. Wilder didn't seem to like this as he held me closer and turned me away, growling. Quickly, Zeke picked up in the hostile signs and slowly walked the rest of the way towards us.

"Adi? I was wondering if I could talk to you?" Zeke mumbled with his head down.

"That's Luna to you." Wilder corrected, before looking down at me to gage my response. Confusion rattled through my brain, but one thing was clear. He betrayed me.

"No." I answered simply. Wilder seemed content with my answer, but Zeke continued to push.

"I feel horrible, please Luna." Zeke proceeded to get on his knees before me and beg. I didn't want to see anyone in the same position I had spend much of my life in, but I don't trust him.

"Please, Luna." He sent one last plea.

"Fine." I gritted through my teeth. I didn't necessarily want to talk, but I knew he wouldn't let up. Wilder seemed less enthusiastic about that answer, but he didn't say anything. We continued to walk into the mansion and up the stairs into the room I had been in previously. Bebe leapt from the bed and attacked me with kisses. Giggles escaped me as I playfully leapt back at her and pet her frantically. Wilder smiled from the corner of the room, before sitting on the end of what I assumed was his bed. I joined him and Bebe joined me.

"Where do you want me to start?" He questioned, letting me take lead of the conversation.

"Why am I here?" I glared over at him and sat across from him. I had a knack for telling if someone was lying, and I fully intended on abusing this power.

"You are my mate." He let out a long sigh after looking at my confused expression and continued.

"A mate is someone who you feel a connection with on a deeper level at first sight." He explained.

"I don't believe at love at first sight." I glared at him. He seemed nervous, but not in a lying sort of way. He seemed nervous to be talking to me.

"It isn't love at first sight, although sometimes it is. I was paired with you. You are my other half, my soulmate. I was designed to fit your needs as you were mine. No, not in that way- you know what I mean. We have a connection, a chemistry, but you can't feel it yet until you accept it to be true. When you accept us as mates you will begin to feel the bond we have." He smiled and reached for my hand. When his fingers grazed mine I felt shocks run through the palms of my hands. In instinct, I yanked my hand back, but he just smiled.

"You're already feeling them." The happiness in his voice made the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

"I don't." I insisted, but he knew better as his smile only brightened.

"What if I want a new mate?" I knew this would push his buttons, but decided to ask for the fun of it. His hand reached out and he took a firm hold on my jaw.

"You're mine." He growled out. The hold he had on me didn't hurt, but the closeness of his lips to mine did. If only- no. He let go of me and sat back up.

"You're playing with fire little mate." He chuckled. "I will not hesitate to mark you right here." The threat scared me even though I didn't understand it.

"Mark me?" I clarified.

"A mates mark is what secures the mate bond. When a wolf finds their mate, they mark their mate to show that they are together. Typically both parties have to mark each other, but because you aren't a wolf I will do the marking." He brought his hand up to my neck and placed his thumb in the divot between my collarbone and base of my neck.

"I will bite you right here to mark you." I yanked away in distaste.

"You will not bite me." I spit out angrily. He only chuckled and put his head in my neck.

"Oh, baby, how wrong you are. I will mark you and you're going to beg." He whispered in my ear. The disgust I felt was unnerving. My fists acted before I had the chance to stop myself, I pounced.

"Fuck you! You have some nerve!" I yelled while my fists came pummeling down into his intestines and chest. I must have caught him off guard because after the few punches that knocked him to his back, he took a hold of my fists.

"Okay okay, I get it." He held onto my hands until they became limp in his hold. After he released them I noticed the small bruises already starting to form.

"You hit hard. That's a good thing." He smiled before recomposing himself and continuing our conversation.

"I know you have more questions." He prodded.

"Yeah, why do people call me Luna?" I questioned shyly. My mood swings are real.

"You're the alpha female. People call me Alpha out of respect, and because you're my mate they will call you Luna out of respect for us and our relationship." Shock filled my body. Our relationship?

"Wait one second, our relationship? There is nothing going on here." I chucked at his funny joke.

"You're mine." He simply stated leaving me gasping like a fish.

"You mean to tell me that we have to be together?" I practically screeched. He covered his ears in pain due to the loud noise. I guess if dogs hear better than humans, then why can't werewolves.

"My soulmate? Ring any bells? We are together now. I will mark you and you may or may not go into heat, really I don't know if humans can, and we will mate. For life." He said as if I wasn't making a life long commitment.

"I don't love you." I said as if that was self explanatory. "In the human world, we go on dates with people we find attractive before falling in love. You're really jumping the gun here." I mumbled the last part out.

"First of all, ouch, and secondly, werewolves move a lot faster especially alphas." He argued back.

"What's heat?" Questions were coming at a rapid pace.

"After I mark you, your body will go into high demand for sex. Werewolves have pups shortly after meeting, and going into heat is your bodies way of letting you know we're ready to mate." He said this with a little more comfort in his tone, which was a good thing, because I could feel the anxiety coming on.

"I don't want heat." I wasn't ready for kids let alone to be touched comfortably by this werewolf stranger that kidnapped me. Oh fuck.

"It's okay. I won't mark you until you're ready, and at that point the heat won't come until you are ready." He reassured me. 

"I don't want to move fast." I looked down into my lap trying to avoid the elephant in the room. My heart rate spiked and Bebe noticed. She adjusted herself in my lap and nudged my hands onto her head. Petting her always helped calm me down.

"That's okay." I snapped my gaze up to really look at him. His honesty shocked me, and as if someone had manually changed the mood in the room, I suddenly felt more comfortable with him. He was being vulnerable with me.

"This doesn't leave this room, but I don't know how ready for a mate I am either. I have wanted you all my life, but now that I have you, I'm scared. I don't want to mess it up. We can take things slow and learn together." He offered that option, but at his honestly the butterflies in my stomach had other ideas. I reached over and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. My chin rested on my arm, and I leaned in to touch our cheeks together.

"Thank you." I smiled into our hug. As he was talking about the bond before, I suddenly felt the tingles in my hands run up my forearms and into my shoulders. They tingled so sweetly. We continued our hug for a while longer, before I pulled away. For once in my life I wasn't uncomfortable initiating a hug or holding onto another person for so long.

"So, you're a werewolf." I asked in more of a statement. He chuckled and nodded along with my antics.

"Tell me about it." I asked less as a concern this time, and more as a friendly question.

"Well, our ancestors were all originally a pack of alphas. Alpha wolves are larger and born leaders. They are meant to take care of the pack of wolves to keep safety. This pack of alpha wolves traveled as nomads until they found a place to settle down. This became the map of each pack we have today. Of course, some changes were made as packs died out or got taken over, but no one truly knows where werewolves come from. Some say it was a branch of evolution and some say it was a human that was raised by wolves, but no one knows. We date back centuries and depictions of the first werewolves can be found in cave art and ancient books. Werewolves are physically stronger than humans and faster. We also see and hear better." I smiled as he began to get into his story. He must be passionate about it, and when he explained it to me the idea of werewolves became less absurd.

"We all worship our moon goddess. She is the one who gave us mates and gave us our lands. She comes in the form of the moon, that's why we howl at the moon. We sing for her." His smile was mesmerizing.

"That's amazing. Terrifying, but amazing." I smiled back at him. We continued to watch each other, waiting for the other to look away, daring each other. I didn't love him, but I may have had a change of heart about him. I was about to say something else when a knock at the door interrupted us. Wilder looked away and grumbled quietly. Something about having 'some goddamn respect.' He opened the bedroom door and held his hand out for me to take. Still hesitant about trusting him entirely, I bypassed his outstretched hand and walked in front of him. I didn't dare turn around to see the hurt look on his face, but I felt the feeling pass through me.

"Go right." Wilder instructed me out of the hallway and down the stairs to the front door. As we approached he stepped in front of me in a protective fashion. I watched him open the door, keeping one eye on me. I was unsure if it was because he feared I would make a run for it, or if he waned to assure my safety, but either way I didn't care too much. I was distracted by the beautiful woman that stepped into the house.

"Wheres Adi?" She demanded, pointing an accusing finger at Wilder.

"Willow?" I was in shock. Why is she here? She needs to leave! If she doesn't have a mate or someone to protect her from the wolves, they might eat her!

"Adi!" She screamed in relief and jumped at me. Wilder growled at her and reached for me. He pushed me behind him and spun to face her.

"Willow! Go run! They're wolves! You need to leave! All of them! They can turn into wolves! Don't worry about me, please, just go!" I shouted from behind Wilder. She needed to get out of here fast if she wanted to stand a chance. I didn't know how many were in Wilder's pack but I didn't want to find out.

"Adi, it's okay. I'm a wolf too. You know Zeke? He's my mate." She giggled at his name, but I stood behind Wilder trying to put pieces together in my mind.

"Wilder, let me see her I won't hurt her." Willow pleaded with my new found 'bodyguard' to see me. Although, I wasn't so sure I wanted to see her. I felt so betrayed. How many people had I met that could have been werewolves. Everything felt like a lie. 

"I'm so overwhelmed!" I yelled before booking it back up the stairs. I didn't want to be around anyone. I was getting stuck in my thoughts, and I just needed to sort things out in my head. After entering the room I was in originally, I realized that Bebe was still in Wilder's room.

"Fuck." I groaned whiles running my hands through my long brown hair. I'm so confused.

<>

Hey everyone! Chapter 7-arooni! Kind of a lame place to end it, but rest assured there is more coming. It was honestly so hard to write this chapter. There was so much to incorporate into it, and informative chapters aren't my strong suit. Hopefully you all enjoyed it nonetheless. Show it some extra love.

Have a good one peeps!

Love

-B

6/9/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...
86.5K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
299K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...