Screw His Highness |Verkwan|

Od YourThursdayLovin

The vampire prince is a bastard and his Knight is a brute. Warning: Smut book Viac

Teaser
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII

III

2.4K 128 30
Od YourThursdayLovin

|Aura|

__

"Haha, good morning." Seungkwan turned away from Vernon, he pushed his hands forward and stretch his arms and back out like a cat on the floor.

Vernon pushed his hands to his sides and bowed slightly. "Your highness, praise be the seventeenth kingdom."

"Reason for visit?" Seungkwan flopped over and pushed his arms out, and let the blood that covered his body to smudge all over the clean circle left by his carpet.

Suddenly cold chills ran down Seungkwan's spine when he heard the sound of his doors click shut.

"Punishment for your insolent attitude."

P-punishment? Me?

Seungkwan lifted himself up quickly, his eyes widened as he watched the taller boy start to approach him. He pushed himself back a bit until he hit his bedpost.

A flash of yesterday's instance filled his head, and caught him off guard. Vernon was now only a metre away.

"Stop there," Seungkwan demanded as he pushed his hand out and closed his eyes.

The boy felt something heavy in his chest, his body almost frozen in the spot he sat. The only thing that moved was his hands that were shaking.

"W-what are you doing stay away—" Seungkwan gasped when he felt a harsh grip at his wrist and a pull that got him to his feet.

"L-let go of me you fucking peasant!" Seungkwan shouted, trying to rip his arm away, his body being dragged across the room.

His wet feet made a bloody trail in the direction Vernon pulled him.

To shut the smaller boy up. Vernon pulled Seungkwan across his chest before taking his free hand and clasping it around Seungkwan's mouth.

Seungkwan gripped at the boys hands trying to scratch and pry them from his face, but it was almost impossible. Vernon was incredibly strong.

"Mm, mmm!"

Vernon dragged Seungkwan all the way back to his bathroom. His eyes scattered around in a panic. What the hell is this bastard doing?

Then out of nowhere Vernon pushed Seungkwan down into the tub, the rim of the tub jabbed into Seungkwan's stomach harshly which made the boy cry out in slight pain.

"H-huh w-wait what are you!"

Seungkwan panic when he felt Vernon's hand grip the back of his neck in place, before then starting to pull down his blood stained pants.

Seungkwan's legs fumbled against the ground as he tried to lift himself up, but he failed miserably. Now Vernon had fully pulled off Seungkwan's undergarments.

"Y-you can't just—"

Vernon pulled Seungkwan up by the neck again before turning him around towards him. Seungkwan stood there in front of Vernon with his bottom half bare.

Seungkwan pushed his head down. His heart started to pound quickly in his chest. Of course it's not the first time he stood naked in front of another man, except this time was different.

Seungkwan in this situation was the weaker one. The less dominate one. Which made him feel tiny and humiliated.

The same feeling he felt the other day.

His cheeks burned up and he looked down and away from Vernon's eyes. Vernon's kept his focus, his stare was sharp like the edge of a blade.

"You're going to regret doing this to me." Seungkwan said, he clenched his hands in a fist at his sides.

"And what exactly have I done to you?" Vernon asked, his eyes moved down the boys smaller body, making their way down past his stomach. All before making a stop when Seungkwan covered his lower half.

"Doing p-perverted things to me..." Seungkwan mumbled, he felt timid for some reason.

Although this situation seemed ideal to some, a handsome young man staring you down like a perfectly cooked steak.

It was nothing like that for Seungkwan. Because Vernon was not staring at him in that kind of way. No Vernon's eyes were bleak.

They were drowning in disgust. Anyone could see he was appalled at the sight he was looking at.

"Perverted things?" Vernon's lip twitched, "who'd want to do such things with a filthy person like you."

Seungkwan pushed his lips together, his body felt cold. "I'm not filthy."

"Disgusting then." Vernon said.

Seungkwan wish he could cover his ears from hearing Vernon's cruel words. But he couldn't. Just like he couldn't stop his reaction.

"Mm..." Seungkwan pulled at the ends of his shirt, his thighs rubbed eagerly together. "No..."

Vernon moved forward, which caused Seungkwan to step back slightly in caution, his calf hit the side of the tub and halted him.

Vernon pushed his hand on Seungkwans chest, his fingers slowly helped the collar of the white shirt Seungkwans was wearing, slip down his shoulder.

Seungkwan bit his lip. His heart now racing. This was strange. Why did Vernon hold so much hatred for him but touch him so gently just now?

Vernon got close to Seungkwan's face and leaned in, so that his lips just barely touched the curve of Seubgkwan's ear.

Finally, Vernon whispered softly, "you really are pathetic."

With that, Vernon moved his hand on Seungkwan's small pale neck.

Immediately before Seungkwan had a moment to move, Vernon pushed forcefully forward, and shoved Seungkwan backward into the tub.

"W-aha!" Seungkwans body crashed into the small tub, his back scraped against the hard rims, and his back bent in an unusual position inwards.

He felt dizzy from suddenly slapping the back of his head against the wall. "O-ow..."

Vernon pulled a red handkerchief from his navy blue uniforms pocket and he used it to wipe his hands.

Vernon threw the cloth to the ground, his eyes distant.

"Get washed." Vernon glared. "I'll call in a maid to clean the rest of your mess up while you do so."

"So don't come out until your body is fully clean." Vernon said before he made his way for the restrooms door.

He turned the knob and looked at Seungkwan once more before he left, "I'll be waiting outside the door, so call me when you're ready. We have a long day together."

With that Vernon left the room.
The dark atmosphere dropped as soon as he did.

"Hah..." Seungkwan closed his eyes. His heart that was beating hard in his chest started to slow.

Seungkwan reached back and used the side rims of the tub to lift himself up. He pushed his hand on his back and rubbed the place where the skin scraped.

Well it could be worst. All the blood on him lubed him up enough to make him slip in and pop out easily.

"He's so aggressive that brat..." Seungkwan mumbled.

He started to pull his buttons to his shirt open slowly. He kept it in mind that Vernon was outside the door waiting.

Seungkwan couldn't understand why every time Vernon was close to him he felt so small. "Is it the aura he holds that makes me so weird?"

Vampires had a unique ability to sense one's true intention through the feeling of their aura.

Usually the people that approached Seungkwan had weak auras. One's of timidness or sexual desire and if he did get one that had violent intention. It wasn't strong enough to effect him.

Mainly because Seungkwan was not scared of others. He never felt it in his life because what Seungkwan learned when young, was that he was strong. Immensely strong.

He was breaking wrist at the age of 3 and pulling off heads at 12. That was the strength of a pure blood first generation vampire

As well as when it came down to aura. His aura was far stronger. If he wanted to intimidate and make his enemy submit through it, he easily could. But Seungkwan liked the fun of being attacked instead, because the shock of someones face right before they are about to die excited him.

Thus, he barely used that method and chose to just hide his.

But with Vernon. He was different. The feeling Seungkwan got with him was intimidating. He didn't know whether Vernon held murderous intent, disgust or just hatred.

At different points of Vernon's presence just now, he felt every kind and he felt them intensely. What did Vernon really think of him?

It made Seungkwan curious but frustrated. If Vernon used his aura to make Seungkwan feel so timid and small every time they spoke, Seungkwan would never be able to find out.

Usually only pure bloods are supposed to know how to control their auras. But I guess he can too? What is he a split of? Human and vampire? First or second generation?

I didn't care enough to ask before but now I might. Because I can no longer stand acting so foolish!

To fear someone. To feel like your whole body is frozen in a dark blank space. Have your hands shake without your control.

I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!

He dare make me feel so pathetic.

I'll kill him! I'll kill him! I'll kill him!

Seungkwan thought. He thought and that was it. It was only a small thought.

But it wasn't what he was feeling. The feeling in him felt different. It felt weird. Strange. Unusual.

"Hah..." Seungkwan looked down, his eyes staring watery at the reaction of his body.

"Why am I turned on?"

-

Vote
Comment

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

187 9 14
love story of two people who belong to different worlds and have different sets of mind but have same passion towards their loved ones........ how wi...
0 0 1
Vc é a mitsuri são amigas mais vc não está gostando Do jeito que ela te está te tratando então vc decide invertiga pra ver oq está acontecendoacontec...
16 0 7
Naruto pierde su deseo de ser Hokage pero descubre sobre su clan
2.5K 122 4
Y sus caminos se volvieron a encontrar...