We're Helping YOU! (one direc...

By EmmaStrombergx

This story is about Emma and she is... Special? Nah she's not, She is Insane, Weird, Mad whatever word you wa... More

We are helping YOU! (one direction)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter two)
We're Helping YOU! (chapter three)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Four)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Five)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter SIX)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Seven)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Eight)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Nine)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter... wait... yeah! TEN!)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Eleven)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Twelve)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter 13... )
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter... FOURTEEN!!!!! okay it's fourteen..)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter... something I guess ;))
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter sixteen ;)x )
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Seventeen)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Eighteen)
We're Helping YOU! (chapter Nineteen... woah)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Twenty-One The Last Chapter)
INFO!! YOU READ NOW!

We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Twenty... OI TWENTY!!!)

1.5K 21 7
By EmmaStrombergx

Chapter Twenty.

”Mum anyways come home the day after tomorrow so there are no reason for me to leave anyway” I said and looked away. Yeah I NAILED IT! ”Sorry but you can’t stay here... we leave tomorrow night” Liam said shrugging. ”I can’t stay...” I whispered. ”Maybe I can stay and take the next plane to new york the day after Liam? I can’t throw her out” Niall said and stand in front of me. ”No Niall you can’t we have interviews that you need to be with us in” Liam said. Niall turn to me. ”I’m sorry” He whispered. ”Oh don’t be sad my Irish” I say and run my fingers through his hair. ”I wont really die without you” I laugh. ”I’m actually seriously doubting that!” Niall said and nudged me. 

”Wait this means we just have a few hours left together...” I said and looked deep into his eyes. ”There are two days babe” He said. ”Yeah but the hours count also!” I said. 

”Are you sure your eyes isn’t made of the ocean?” I asked and Niall crack up while Liam just rolls his eyes. ”Last time I checked they weren’t” He said and laughed. ”Yeah yeah mine’s just poo” I said and sighed. ”They aren’t poo” Niall laugh. ”Oh they are” I said and sighed. 

Niall’s phone started to buzz. He looked down at his pocket and then took his phone up. ”Hellooo” He said while leaving me and started to walk around. ”How did you get my number?” He asked. ”Well basically I just took your phone” I said. Niall laughed and waved me off. ”yeah she’s beside me... okay” He said and gave me his phone. 

”Ello” I said. ”It’s Eleonor!” She cheered. ”Heyo! what’s up girl” I said. ”I didn’t want to scare you It’s just ,Emma, no gangsta style here” I said and shake my head. I hear Niall and the other boys burst out laughing. ”Well I was going to ask you if you want to come along to the art museum here in London?” Eleonor asked. I looked at Niall and then at the phone. ”Can I take Elin, Baltazar and Niall with me?” I asked. Niall that herd his name being called turned to me. ”What have I done?!” He screamed. ”Sure meet you there in a few mins!” She said and hung up.

”WE’RE GOING TO A ART MUSEUM!” I screamed and jumped around with Niall’s hands in mine. His hands are so soft. I stopped and took them to my face. ”You have soft hands Niall” I said and kissed them. ”Emma is back” Niall sighed with a smile. ”Wait I need to call Elin to saa” I was cut off by and bonk against the window. ”LIAM OPEN THE WINDOW!” I screamed, pointed to the window and smiled in triumph. 

Into the room Elin swing with Baltazar under her arm. ”I’m getting better at this!” Elin shouted when she landed at her feet. ”I still don’t get how you can swing into my apartment on the fifth floor...” Niall said. Niall was the only one that seemed to be able to talk the others was frozen... looking at Elin. ”Well that’s not creepy at all!” Elin said and moved a little to the left. 

”You’ll have to teach me that you know!” I said when we walked out. ”I shall afterwards” She said and winked. ”By boys see you later” Niall said and waved goodbye to the boys that still look at the spot where Elin had been standing. Weirdos.

”I’ll drive” Elin said and took Niall’s car-keys. ”There is no way you’ll drive, sorry honey” He said and take the keys again. ”Emma! tell your boyfriend that I need to drive!” Elin whines. ”I’m sorry babe but I don’t think I can do that... I need him to think he has some control sometimes otherwise he’ll just go nuts you know” I whisper. Elin nods. ”It’s okay, You’ll drive Niall” Elin said and wink at me. ”Yeah... Uhm... You don’t have to scream” Niall said looking weirdly at Elin. 

- Museum parking-lot -

We stand in the middle of the parking lot. ”Are you sure we shouldn’t walk in.. maybe she’ll meet us there” Niall said and look around for other cars that might hit us. ”Nah... if we stand here she’ll see us faster” I said. ”Wait... who are we waiting for?” Elin asked. ”Eleonor” I said. ”What? Well she went in a few minutes ago” Elin laughs. Niall turns slowly to me with an irritating look. ”Sorry” I said and kiss his cheek before taking his hand and dragging him to the direction of the entrée.

Eleonor stood with her head faced to one of the paintings. I poked her shoulder. She jumped two feet in the air and turned. ”Oh my you scared me” She laughs. Oh my puppy she wouldn’t hurt a fly. ”This is Elin... Wait Elin how could you know who Eleonor was?” I ask turning to Elin. ”I didn’t... I just wanted to go inside” She said and shrugged. Niall held up his hand up for a ‘high-five’ but Elin just shook her head. ”Only Emma for that mate” she said and I was on top again. 

”What’s up with the mop” Eleonor asked. Both me and Elin stared at her. ”Ow you shouldn’t have said that” Niall said. He didn’t know much about Baltazar but he still respected him. ”MOP! THIS!” Elin screamed and pointed to Baltazar. ”THIS!” I screamed and pointed at him also. ”Is Baltazar the THIRD!” She shouted. ”Not just a mop. a person! That have the name Baltazar!” She shouted. ”He’s the most kind, funny guy you’ll ever meet!” I shouted. 

Eleonor was about to start laughing but Niall shhh’ed her and shook his head. ”Okay I get it sorry” She said. ”Don’t say sorry to us!” I said. ”Say sorry to Balt... He’s quite upset!” Elin said. Eleonor looked at Niall who nodded. She then turned to baltazar that had his famous glasses on. ”I’m sorry for disrespecting you Baltazar... can you forgive me?” She asked. Baltazar turned to Elin. ”He says no” She said and walked passed her. 

”Sorry but you can’t take that thing in” The receptionist said. ”What?” Me and Elin said at the same time while Eleonor and Niall facepalmed. ”Yeah” The girl said. ”Well don’t you know who this is?!” We both say. ”No... not really” She said and shrugged. ”Well you know who I am right?” Niall said stepping before me and Elin. ”Yeah... but I can’t make anything happen sorry” She say and flirt her stupid little head of. ”You know he’s taken right” I growl. ”Oh for the love of god I only wanted to see some art is that to much to ask!” Eleonor said and take Baltazar and run inside.  

”Baltazar says you’re forgiven” Elin whispered. ”Emma say thank you” Elin said nudging me. ”Sorry I’m still in chock... I never thought Ellie would do something like this! actually this screws everything up!” I said groaning. ”I mean an Hufflepuff wouldn’t do something like this! This make her a Griffindor potential!” I said and Elin nods. 

Then Eleonor turns around. ”For your record I’m an Hufflepuff forever and always! PEACE OUT!” She said and took a right turn. Leaving me and Elin with our mouths open. ”Close your mouth before you catch flies babe” Niall said with a laugh and we walk after her. 

”Oh dear leprechaun this one looks like an milkshake sea!” Elin said and tap her chin. I lean in and sniffles. ”It smells like milkshake also!” I said. Elin lean closer also. Closer closer. She take a sniff. Then she licks it and Niall and Ellie stares at her. ”FLYING TABLES THIS IS DISGUSTING!” She screams and spit it around. Niall give her a peace of paper to spit it on instead of the floor. 

That” she said and pointed at the painting. ”Tasted awful” She said and shivered. ”No you can’t taste!” Elin screams at Balt. ”Well mostly because you might whip of the hole thing!” She shouts. ”I said no” She muttered. 

”Excuse me!” Someone said. We turned around. ”What” We all said in union and looked at the guy that stood there. He was bald. I wonder... next thing I know my fingers are around his scull. My fingers seems to be ahead of me today. ”May I lick?” I asked running my fingers up and down his scull. Niall was almost on the floor laughing. ”No! Absolutely not!” He said. ”Well that’s true! this feels like petting an baled cat and hate those... and I wouldn’t want to lick a cat for that mater either” I explain. 

”What’s wrong with that little girl?” He whisper to Niall who just shake his head laughing. ”Anyway... Can I buy that painting?” He asked Elin. Elin look down at the paper she just spit in. ”Uhm... sureeee” She said and look at him. weirdooo she mouth to me and I nod in agreement. ”What about a million pound” He said and Niall, Ellie and Elin choke on air. They couch aggressively. 

A/N

There it is! NOT THE END YET! so I have one chapter left... it's quite sad really... all thought I have a feeling you wont be satisfied with this... so I might do a sequel. But I'm not sure...

anyways Tell me what you think! in detail! 

I was really nice... because I just updated WITHOUT my 25 comments... but I'll have to say I'm quite disepointed in you *anger look at you* 

but next chapter IS the last one so I guess I can really wait to publish it... so 25 and it's yours! all thought two comments from the same person does not count as two comments it just counts as one...

vote to okay?

I really love you guys! you're amazing!

Follow me on twitter and we can chat sometime okay?

@Emma_Music_Mix

Love you! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 2.1K 51
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
122K 4.5K 23
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
36.9K 999 83
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
87K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...