~𝕄π•ͺ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦~

By karma_channnn

Chou Tzuyu is just a regular girl. What will happen when she becomes drawn to 2 guys in school. Both of them... More

Chap 1-The first day of School-part 1
Chap 2-The first day of school part 2
Chapter 3-The first day of school- Part 3
Chapter 4- The PE lesson...
Chapter 5- Embarrassing Situations
Chapter 6-What the?!?!
Chapter 7- Is this my life?!?
Chapter 8-A weird thought
Chapter 9- I can't believe this
Chapter 10-A really happy moment
Chapter 11-It can't be
Chapter 12- A different feeling
Chapter 13- A different feeling part 2
Chapter 14- Pain
Chapter 16- Is this it??
Chapter 17- I can't decide...
Chapter 18- My Final Decision
Chapter 19- Will this be a Happy Ever After?
Chapter 20-At Last
Epilogue
Thankyouβ€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’–

Chapter 15- A confession

227 17 3
By karma_channnn

Taehyung looked at me, I already knew what he would say.

Taehyung: Tzuyu.. what did I do wrong?? Why did u suddenly stop talking to me?? Why???

I took a deep breadth, and said, " I...I stopped talking to you bcs I wanted to help u..."

Taehyung sighed, and said, " You don't need to help me, I can take care of myself- and why did u even want to help me anyway??

I said: I saw that Jungkook and u are no longer friends and...

Taehyung: Jungkook and I...

My eyes started to fill up with tears, and b4 I knew it, I started to cry.

Taehyung patted my back awkwardly. 

I have no idea what came over me. 

Soon after, the teacher dismissed all of us.

While walking out of the classroom, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Taehyung. 

He acted as though nothing had happened and said, " Can I meet u at the library at 6 to start doing the project?"

I nodded my head and continued walking to the canteen.

Soon, it was alr 6pm. I walked to the library, thinking about the project, wondering why Taehyung had chosen me.

After seating down at the seat, next to where Taehyung was seating, I pulled out all the worksheets. 

And we just sat in silence. It was really awkward, honestly.

Taehyung then went to the water cooler to refill his water bottle.

I decided to take this time to lie down on the table and rest for a while.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that Taehyung's face was just inches away from me. My heart skipped a beat and I felt my face becoming hot.

Taehyung then opened his eyes, and I could see his face turning red. 

I immediately sat up-right and fixed my hair. It was like really really awkward. But the first thing that came into my mind was: Why was Taehyung even lying down there? Like...? Why??

But I have to admit that I realised that Taehyung was so... so... how do I describe this... his features are so perfect... it all just fits onto his face perfectly. Why would a guy like this like me anyway? I am just a average-looking, nothing special at all...

I soon felt my face becoming hot again, what is wrong with me?!?🥵🥵 Taehyung must think that I am really weird now...

Taehyung soon sat-up and throughout the next few hours, we just discussed about the project and we did not talk about what happened earlier. 

However, it seems like I really cannot concentrate while sitting at the same table as Taehyung. I can't help but stare at him, thinking about him and so on. What a complete disaster... I'm so dead. How am I ever going to get this project done?? 

Soon, it was time to head home. While packing my things and taking them from the table, I felt Taehyung's hand brush against mine. I completely freaked out. Like completely. I kind of froze up for a second. 

While walking to the exit, Taehyung said, " What else did I do wrong, tell me. Why are u still not talking to me as usual?"

I replied, " I...I u did not do anything wrong..."

"Then why do u always seem so angry?? Why?? "

"I am not angry at u at all..."

"Then??"

" I just like u too much...my face always turns red around u..."

All of a sudden, Taehyung kissed me...

Word count: 580 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649 62 23
The winter's gone and the spring has come. We withered no way. And the hearts are torn from the yesterday. I'm singing my blue.
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
40K 1.5K 115
𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬. ═══════════ even more bts memes to enjoy. β€’credits to the creators/owners of these memes
61.9K 4.4K 6
"at least i'm normal"