IMAGINES 4

By YbnAnna

PLEASE READ IMAGINE BOOK 1, 2, AND 3 !!!! - its doesn't matter what order you read them in. This is book for... More

Instructions !
@Jahze11- Roommate
Diggy Simmons - high school Crush
Luh Kel - Jealous? HA
@ Syiansweat_ - Game Day
Toosi - Love cycle Pt.1
Travis Scott- Catfish
Toosii- Love cycle pt2
Chris Brown - mission impossible
August Alsina - Entanglement
JOSHUA CHRISTOPHER - Kitten

@dtjb3 - sleepOver

7K 186 70
By YbnAnna

You = Kiana 

I danced around the house as I swept. I had young thug & Chris browns album "slime & B"

blasting thru the speakers of my condo. I was tryna tidy the place up some cuz my boyfriend was coming over tonight. I had already showered and I was wearing a onesie and some fuzzy slides. 

I still didn't know if I wanted to cook or order take out for us. im sure he would be fine with either or. but I was very much indecisive.

I wobbled to the beat of the song as I moved around putting things in place.

my head flew up when I heard my door being opened and closed. my boyfriend Jon was walking in.

Me: hey baby

I said walking over to him hugging him. he dropped the bag in his hand scooping me up.

Jon: hey ma

I laughed as he tickled my sides before putting me down.

I looked over his outfit licking my lips.

hmmm oka... who was he tryna show out for.

then I looked down at his bag.

Me: u staying the night bae?

I asked as he walked over to the couch sitting down.

Jon: mhm.

I tried to pick the back up but it was mad heavy so I slid it over to him.

Jon: why you'n want me to stay?

u got ur other boy coming thru or some.

I mugged in rolling my eyes he plays too much.

I sat on his lap facing him

Me: baby u look so good today

Jon: me??!? look at you. with yo pink hair and shit. looking like a pink starburst. lookin real edible like 

I laughed. 

"u want me to cook or order out?"

I asked standing up

Jon: just cook bae. you know im good with whatever.

I nodded walking towards the kitchen pulling things out to make. I sung along to the song playing on the speaker. 

im sure he was either gone watch a movie or cake on the couch.

while waiting for the oven to preheat I took out my phone scrolling thru insta when I came across a pick he posted before he came over. 

it was of him and his back standing in front of his friends car.

I liked it and commented 

"I wish I was that water bottle 🥵"

then locked my phone and began cooking.

about 25 minutes later I was done I walked back into the living room with his plate in my hand.

I laughed when I saw that his whole ps4 was hooked up to my tv. obviously the reason why the bag was so heavy. 

he got off when he saw his plate in my hand tho. its crazy how food motivated he was.

we sat and ate. mostly making fun of each other and talking about funny stuff. us together was honestly just a vibe

I honestly love being with him because its always a vibe. I enjoy myself whenever I'm around him and try to make it the same way for him so I know we are going to be together for a long time.

I woke up on the couch. the tv was off and so was the lights but I could see my room light shining in the Hall and heard Jon's voice as he lowly song along to whatever song was playing on his phone.

grabbing my phone from off the coffee table I checked the time. it was 11:30 at night. I tipped to towards my room opening the door not seeing jon. I turned my head towards my bathroom where I heard his voice. 

I pulled my PJ romper out my butt some. then peaked around the door where I found him in my tub just chilling. smiling to myself I turned my phones ringer off before snapping a picture of him. 

I smirked looking at it thru my phone I locked up to take another one and he was staring at me thru the mirror. 

I bit my lip taking a photo anyway. then I walked straight in taking another pic before locking my phone and sitting it down. then sitting on the edge of the tub.

he smiled at me.

Jon: when did you wake up bae?

Me: like 5 minutes ago... I don't even remember falling asleep. why didn't you wake me baby?

Jon: u was sleeping good. I was just gonna shower but then I found ur bath bubbles and decided to hop in after I showered.

Me: good I always tell you to try it. it really does relax your body.

Jon: you know what would really help me relax?

Me: what?

Jon: you stripping them joining me

I blushed but stood up and slipped off my romper. 

I was most defiantly gonna join. was just waiting on the invitation

** PUT IT ON EM MAKE HIM MARRY ME***

I slid into the water onto his lap with my had covering my boobs. I sat facing him.

He smacked his lips popping my hand before pulling both my arms behind my back holding them there and then pulling me into his chest.

I gasped when he placed his lips on my neck and whispered in my ear.

Jon: you know... I missed you baby

Me: yeah?

I asked with my eye closed trying not to moan at the fact that his other had was squeezing my butt.

Jon: mhm lemme show u

and before I could speak he slid into me causing me to gasp and throw my head back. I moaned trying to slid up some but he groan pulling me back down on him with one hand while his other one were still holding my hands behind my back.

Jon: just relax.... lemme help you feel good.

I moaned leaning into his chest. 

Gosh I love this boy.

FOLLOW ME.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

Instrgam : Dtjb3

lemme put y'all on real quick 😍✨🍫

YOUR WELCOME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 373 29
I'm taking requests for these so if you want one message me and give me these details about your imagine Age(doesn't have to be your real one) Name(A...
85.4K 1.8K 41
Welcome to the 1st Edition: CrankGameplays Imagine book! This book is marked completed but the 2nd edition is in progress so when you finish here, go...
194K 7.4K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
54.2K 896 19
A-R imagines that I have written. All imagines are between you and Joe. All imagines will not have another part to them. No smut. (Sorry, I cring...