Her Billionaire Boyfriend❤️

By TheRavenbird1

Daphne, a young girl just trying to survive gets caught up with a handsome stranger who later becomes her bo... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 27

1.4K 72 13
By TheRavenbird1

Williams's POV:

The sirens of the ambulance drew closer as my cries became louder. My whole world was blurred, my light had disappeared, all around me was just darkness. In front of me played every single memory we had. I wish I had spent more time with her, I wish I had given her my world. I wish I had told her I loved her.

The paramedics pushed me away as they took her away from me. I could see panic in their eyes as they carried her away. I crouched down on the floor and fresh sobs overtook me. My heart felt like it was wrung out of my chest and it left a space that can never be filled. A big dark hole, a painful hole never stops be healed.

I felt Evans lift me up and direct me to our car. He entered the driver's seat and started driving following the ambulance. I sat by his side with my eyes closed and tears slipping out of them. Memories flashed through my mind.

"You look like a baby" I heard her say when I walked out of her apartment in anger.
"Why are you so cute my big bad boss, you're like a cute harmless scary little giant" she said in between giggles.
"I wish we never end" she said falling asleep in my arms.
"How does your dream home look like?" I asked her, "I don't know but it's anything with you in it" she said clinging to me.

Fresh sobs overtook me as I remembered all the moments we spent together, our little fights and all the happiness thereof. "C'mon man, we're at the hospital" Evans tapped my shoulder. I walked out of the car and walked into the hospital.

We filled some forms and were directed to sit and wait for the doctor to arrive. After about 4 hours, a doctor walked up to us, "Guardian for Miss Rivers" he asked, "Yes doctor" Evans replied, I just sat there staring into a wall. "Miss Rivers was brought in at a very bad condition, she was almost confirmed dead until she mysteriously picked up again. She's still in a very critical state but we are trying our best. She lost too much blood and is now in coma, we will wait till she wakes up to know the next step" The doctor said. "Can we see her now?" It was Evans speaking this time, "Yes, follow me" The doctor said and lead the way. I got up and followed him.

She laid there almost lifeless, she was pale, too pale for comfort. There were machines connected everywhere in her body beeping and making tiny sounds. She still looked beautiful even almost dead, I bent down and kissed her forehead.

"We have to go man" Evans said some minutes later, "Go, I'll stay" my voice came out as a whisper, "I want to be here when she wakes up" I said as I sat down on the adjoining chair beside her bed holding her hands.

Evans had left but he came back the next morning with some of my stuff. I stayed up all night watching her almost invisible breaths. I wish I could take this for her, I wish I could be the one lying there not her, she didn't deserve this, definitely not because of me.

Five days had passed but she was still in coma and for those five days I never left her side except to bath or get some food. I handed my company over to my deputies and I did some work from my laptop here in the hospital. Tessa, Beatrice and even Jason had visited and left flowers but I was always there by her side waiting for her to wake up. The doctors had advised me to go but I refused insisting on staying with her.

Daphne's POV:

It felt like a big log of wood was placed on my body, I tried to move but I couldn't, my body won't respond to me. I tried opening my eyes but they were glued together refusing to bulge.

"Doctor, when will she wake up? Are you sure you're doing your very best?" I heard a voice ask, I think it's Williams, oh my Williams. I've missed him so much. "She'll be fine, her vitals are improving everyday" I heard the doctor respond.

I was too tired so I went back to sleep to gather more strength.

I woke up again, my body felt a little lighter now, but my eyes still wouldn't open up.
"Please come back to me, I miss you so much. I'll take you around the world just like you wanted. I want to have kids with you, I want to raise a family with you. I want you by my side forever" It was his voice again, Williams's voice, I felt a tear drop on my arms and I opened my eyes, they opened up this time. My mouth felt dry as I tried to say something. His head was rested on my arms with his tears soaking my skin.

"Hey" I said moving a little, he raised up his head and looked at me. "Hey" I said again, "Doctor, she's awake" I heard him call out to the doctor. A doctor walked in and began checking my whole body, he studied my face and checked my eyes, my pulse and my heartbeat.

"What's your name?" The doctor asked, "Daphne why?" I replied him. "Daphne what?" He continued, "Daphne Rivers" I replied again. "How old are you?" He questioned further, "I'll be 23 in November" I replied again. He turned to Williams, "Fortunately, she remembers basic things, let's see if she remembers more. Come over" The doctor said and beckoned him to come over. He walked up to me with his teary eyes, "Do you know this man" The doctor asked, "Yes William Wallace" I said looking into Williams's eyes, he broke into a smile and came over to hold me kissing my forehead.

"You've been in a coma for 7 days now Miss Rivers, how do you feel within you?" The doctor asked while Williams squeezed my shoulder for support. "I feel okay, my throat is so dry I want some water, that's all" I said replying the doctor. "Good, if you feel anything please call my attention to it" He said as he walked out. A nurse came in a while later and handed me a cup of water.

I was left alone with Williams, he had grown a beard over the last week and had this boyish look. He held me tightly like I would disappear anytime soon. Not many words were passed between us but our hearts and souls connected.

I was discharged three weeks later, Williams started going home when I woke up, my friends also came visiting and took turns in sleeping over with me. I was dressed and patiently waiting for Williams, he went to sign my discharge papers.

It felt good to be out in the open again, the fresh air danced on my skin as I took a deep breath. Williams was beside me laughing at my over dramatics. We got into the car and he took me to his house. I gave him a weird look, he looked at me equally weirdly "You must be joking to think I'll ever let you out of my sight" he said.

I learnt from Williams later that Mellisa and Michealo were issued 15 years imprisonments each for kidnappings and attempted murder. It gave me shivers sometimes just remembering how they hurt me.

Williams treated me like glass every time, he never let me do anything or go anywhere except he was there, it was so bad that he even refused to have sex with me saying that I had not completely healed up. Beatrice and Tessa has become friends from always meeting in the hospital when they came to see me. They visited me often to break my boredom.

Today was one of those days the visited me, I had a date with Williams later in the evening so they helped me pick out my dress and accessories. We talked and played for a while then they helped me get dressed for the date before they left.

"You look amazing" William said as he put his arms around me. I was standing in front of the mirror making finishing touches to my dress. I leaned into his arms feeling his hard body pressed on mine. "Let's leave now" He said as he took my hands and led me to the car.

The restaurant was a rooftop restaurant with limited lights, it was very modern and the placements of the lights made it look so romantic, but the restaurant looked so empty. "Why is it so empty?" I asked him, "I booked whole restaurant" He said leading me to a seat in the middle of the restaurant.

We had eaten our appetizers, our main course and were now eating desert and making conversations. "Daphne, look over there quick" William said suddenly, I looked over but there was nothing there, I turned back to ask him when I saw him on one knee beside me holding a red velvet box containing the most beautiful diamond I have ever seen.

"Daphne, at some point the thought of spending my life with just one person felt impossible to me until I met you, now I don't think I can live one more day without officially making you mine. You've changed me in ways I never believed were possible, you're like a light in my dark world. When you were shot and I thought I lost you, the kind of pain I felt made me realize that you are my whole life. I want to have kids with you, only you can make a honest man out of me. All this I said is nothing compared to how I really feel about you. Daphne Rivers, Will you marry me?" He said.

I looked at him through teary eyes "Of course I'll marry you" He slid the ring into my middle finger and stood up to hug me. Immediately fireworks started flying about in the air. I looked at him and dragged him in for a kiss. "I love you so much Daphne" He said caressing my face, "I love you more Williams"

Since we didn't have much family, we set the wedding for two weeks time, Tessa and Beatrice planned the wedding with so much zeal and happiness, they were elated when I first broke the news to them. We bought a wedding dress, flowers and bridesmaids dresses too. I wanted a small wedding and so did Williams too. We let in only a few selected members of the press in for the wedding.

~~~~~~~~~~~WEDDING DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe it's happening, I looked around and saw all my friends looking at me and cheering me on. I looked in front of me and the most handsome man stood there taking his vows. We took our vows and exchanged rings, "By the power bestowed upon me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride" The priest said earning a joyful scream from the congregation. We kissed each other, it was a soft kiss that held a promise of happiness and fulfillment.

There was a small reception in our honor after which Williams whisked me away to his private plane to go for our honeymoon in an island in Bora Bora.

As I laid in comfort on one of the chairs in the beach, I looked afar and saw Williams heading towards me, against all odds we ended up together. It was just pure luck that we ever crossed parts. How did I ever get so lucky? I smiled at the thought of life with MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND.

—————————THE END—————————

Okay so Her Billionaire Boyfriend is completed,
I'll publish a prologue tomorrow and that will be the final chapter on Her Billionaire Boyfriend.
Thanks to everyone who stood by me throughout the writing of this book.
I'll also do an editing of this book from beginning to the end soon.
Please let me know if you think I should start another book. Please also go back to the last chapters and vote and comment. Share my story with your friends also.

Thank you and I love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1.9K 31
|LBS : 1| ANDRÉ DUMONT Billionaire hotelier and estate agent. He's nice and appreciates everyone that works under him. It's his caring attitude that...
2.5M 143K 91
After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-making interview, blogger Sweet vows to ruin his reputation. The only catch? It req...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
25.9K 900 41
A very innocent teen girl who have zero knowledge about the outer world became the replaced bride of a handsome, cold hearted,Cruel billionaire... Wi...