My Name Is Maria Gilbert #wat...

By WinchestersRated-R

Maria Gilbert. The twin of Elena Gilbert, that's how everyone saw her and for a very long time she lived with... More

I Am A Gilbert
On The Right Path
Mr Salvatore
The Girl's Rule And The Boy's Drool
I Tolerate A Murderer
I Need To Know
Suck It Up
Second choice
I can't. Can I?
Mason, BBQ, Silver and Hope
Forgiveness
I Am No Child
Katherine, Elena and Who?
Death, Lies and Klaus
A Day With The Dead
The Sacrifice, Killer and Cheat
Failing Miserably
Boring Old Death
Feed Me Lies
The Road Trip Nightmare
Blood, Klaus and No Humanity
Ghost Town
I Love A Dead Man
Guilt Trip
Punching Bag
Not Right Now
Without Reason
Scattered Memories
Divided
Rattle My Faith In You
Forget-me-not
Raise Hell
Be My Cure
An Original, Marshmallows and High Hopes
Homecoming
Off and On
To Kill Or Not To Kill
BFF
Toxic
Captive, Revenge and Broken Things
No Harm, No Foul
Little Gilbert
A Night To Remember
You Don't Own Me
Brother
Hi All
Hello Sister
Prom: Part One
Prom: Part Two
Symbols
Dare me. Make me.
Note
Ocean Eyes
The Good, The Bad and The Rightous
Goodbye and Hello
Unexpected Reunion
Goodbye Sister
Back To School
Jeremy
Selfish Love

Kiss

9.8K 227 96
By WinchestersRated-R

Dear Diary
One of the tomb vampires have been in my house, they have cut of John's fingers and tried to kill him. They have come into my home and put people I love in danger and if that isn't bad enough Jeremy tried to kill himself, he drank Anna’s blood and took pills but Stefan said he's not going to change and thank god because I need him. Who ever came into my home will pay for it.

I spot Bonnie and walk over to her, it seems like I haven't seen her for such a long time, we haven't been as close as we once were.

"Bonnie. How's Caroline?" I smile gently and she gives me a sad smile, just by her doing that I know it's not good.

"She's weak. They don't know if she's going to make it." Caroline can't die, she's to strong, I know she'll make it, I mean she's always been to strong one the best for holding onto things, for hoping for the best.

"What?" Bonnie embraces Elena. She can't die. Not Caroline.

"Is there something that you can do? Like a spell or something?" I ask not knowing what else to do.

"She doesn't know how, do you?" Damon cautiously stares at me, but soon turns to Bonnie.

"No, I don't."

"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that." Bonnie glares at him but he's only telling the truth, Bonnie can't do the spell and I can't have another death.

"Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn."

"I can give Caroline some blood." She can't die as a vampire, she won't be able to put up with it, it'll break her.

"No, no way." I shake my head.

"No, just enough to heal her. She will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day, she will be better Maria." Bonnie nods and holds my hand, giving it a light squeeze but I don't know if it'll be ok, what if she turns.

"Do it." She sees my worried expression. "This is Caroline. We can't let her die. Do it." Damon nods and frowns.

"If I do this, you and me, call a truce?"

"No. But you'll do it anyway. For Maria." Bonnie leaves. Me and Damon are alone and he stares at me again.

"I know this is probably the last thing you want to do right now but we should talk about what happened tonight." I nod, he's right, what happened to John last night was scaring but it could of been Jeremy.

"Yeah, one of the tomb vampires got into the house and almost killed John." I tell him, a dark part of me wished they did and I know it's wrong to think like that about my biological father but he doesn't deserve to have love in his life.

"What? When? What are you talking about? After I left?" My brows knit together and I take a step towards him.

"You were there?" I turned my head to the side and he frowned.

"Come on, Maria, you know I was."

"When were you at the house?" I shake my head and he moved closer, blinking a few times.

"Really? Earlier, on the porch, we were talking, all cathartic, feelings exposed. Come on, we kissed, Maria." We never kissed, I almost kissed Stefan but I think I'd remeber if I kissed Damon.

"Damon. We never kissed, I never even saw you last night." I never saw him tonight, did I? I would remeber.

"If you want to forget what happened fine but I can't." Jenna arrives. Damon moves away while Jenna glares at him, but I can see him listening in.

"Maria, I came as soon as I got your message. How is John?" I sigh in relief and give her a brief hug.

"Where have you been?"

"At the fire department, I had to fill out a report. I told you earlier." I shake my head again.

"No, you didn't." Am I go crazy?

"Yes, I did." She never did.

"No, Jenna, you didn't." I tell her stubbornly, I know she didn't and I never kissed Damon but they believe they did.

"Yes, I did."

"Mmm, you got to be kidding me." Damon growls and me and Jenna look up at him with confused expressions. Damon realizes that he's said that out loud. He looks at both me and Jenna and walks away.

Stefan's Pov

I hear the front door open and rush down the stairs, I need to confront Maria about what happened last night, I need to tell Elena.

She walks through the door but somethings not right about her.

"Hey! How was Caroline?" I ask her, I smile graces my face.

"Not good." She slides her arms around me. "Just what I needed." She tries to kiss me, but she's not Maria, realizing it's  Katherine, I grabs her by the back of her neck and bare my fangs at her. I throw her on the couch. Katherine gets up without missing a beat.

"Katherine." I sneer, she may look like Maria but she's nothing like her, Katherine is pure evil and I can't stand her.

"At least I fooled one of you." I rushe over to her and push her against the wall.

"Feel better?" She mocks. I push her against another wall as someone begins to open the front door. I get distracted by it and turn, Katherine takes the opportunity to grab my arm, she bends it behind my back then pushes me roughly to the floor. She smiles and rushes out of the house. Elena, Maria and Damon enter the house. I stands up immediately.

"Stefan?" Elena drops her bag and comes over to me, hugging me tight and I peer over her shoulder to see Maria, she flashes me a smile then turns away from my gaze.

"Hey." I stroke Elena's back.

"What happened?" She asks me with concern laced into her tone.

"Katherine happened." Maria's head snaps up to Damon and his jaw goes hard, somethings happened between the two of them.

Maria's Pov

We walk into the kitchen and I sit on the table away from Elena. We still are not on talking terms but I'm trying to be civil with her.

"Did she say what she wanted?" Damon pondered, she's the one who came into my home, she's the one who hurt John, she caused this.

"No."

"Woman certainly knows how to make an entrance." Damon said again, shaking his head but I know what he though yesterday. He thought Katherine was me and she kissed him, I feel jealous but I shouldn't because I almost kissed Stefan and I can't love both of them.

"She said she fooled one of us, at least. What does that mean?" Stefan frowned and I tapped the table constantly.

"She pretended to be Maria too when I showed up earlier tonight." Elena enters the room. Stefan walks towards her.

"I told Jeremy, I can't lie to him anymore." He nods, she's right thought we can't lie to him no more, he deserves the truth as much as anyone I know.

"Are you alright?" He strokes her face gently.

"No, I'm not alright. I thought that with all the tomb vampires gone things would get better." I turn away from there lovey romance and sigh heavily.

"I know. We all did."

"Katherine was in this house, that means she's been invited in, what are we gonna do?" I prod Damon and he shrugs.

"Move." I smirk at his comment but no one else thinks it's that amusing.

"Very helpful, thank you." Elena rolls her eyes at him and sticks her nose up to him.

"Katherine wants you dead; there's zero you can do about it; you would be dead but you're not. So clearly she has other plans." Damon pointed out to Elena and he's right, again he says it bluntly but that's what we need, we need people to be blunt, it can't be super coated.

"Right and we need to find out what those other plans are and not provoke her in the process. What happened tonight when you thought she was Maria?" Elena glared at Damon again. I want so badly to wipe that horrid look off her face.

"You thought Katherine was Maria. Just proves my point." I ignore her, or I'm trying at least. Damon does the same.

"To risk another frown line encroaching on a very crowded forehead. We... kissed." His brows raised and he leans against the table.

"And you thought it was me?" I guess I'm hurt at the fact that he thought Katherine was me and how he kissed her not me.

"What do you mean you kissed?" Stefan straightened up, his eyes turning darker and his jaw clenched as he glowered at Damon but of course Damon makes matters worse.

"Well, you know, when two lips pucker and they go." He puckers his lips and makes kissing noises. Stefan rushes at him with his super speed but Damon uses his super speed as well and stands next to me.

"Don't be obvious, Stefan." Stefan starts towards Damon again but I get up and put my hands in front of Stefan.

"Stefan wait, he kissed Katherine, not me. We don't have time for this guys." They both exchange hostile looks to each other and from the corner of my eye I see Elena on the verge of tipping over the edge.

"Later." Stefan warns.

"Why are you so mad Stefan? Who cares if Damon was about to kiss her? You shouldn't care if he jumped into bed with her because you're with me." She keeps intense eye contact with me and I her.

"There's no time for this Elena. You can have your discussion with Stefan later." I argue back and turn to Damon.

"John must know something. There has to be a reason why Katherine tried to kill him." He didn't look at me and all because I can't decide on who I want but how do I decide when, I love them both....

"She's Katherine. She loves to play games and you're fooling yourself if you think you're going to find out what she's been up to before she wants you to know." He sneers at the thought of Katherine and looks back at Stefan.

"No, actually Maria's right, John could know something through Isobel. Your mother, she was in touch with Katherine so maybe we can go to the hospital and get him to talk."

"I've got a better idea." We look at Damon.

"What's that?" I ask him.

"I'm just gonna ignore the bitch. See you." From what I can tell, Katherine doesn't do well when she's being ignored.

"Is that smart?" Elena piped up, glancing at Stefan.

"If Katherine thinks she's been ignored it will lure her out, she'll make a move." Stefan laughed.

"Yeah? And then what?" Damon shrugged and gave me a smirk.

"Stake her; rip her head off, something poetic. We'll see."

-

Me, Elena, Jenna and Jeremy arrive at the Mansion and it seems like everyone is here, it's not surprising considering the person who died was the mayor.

"Looks like the whole town has turned out." Jenna said carrying a box.

"Yeah. Well he is ... he was the mayor." Elena said, her head sinking to the ground, he was in the fire with us but he wasn't a vampire.

"Why don't they save it for the funeral?" Jeremy whines, it's clear he doesn't want to be here and neither do I really. Damon and Stefan are here and i'm surrounded by death.

"That's what people do. The Lockwoods were here for us when we went through this. It'll be quick; we'll drop off the food and pay our respects and go." We all nod.

"In and out? It sounds like a plan." We all walk up to the door but I see Damon and walk over to him, a small smile appeared on my face.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I place a hand on his chest.

"Great Maria. Walking on the sunshine, thanks for asking." He steps away from my hand and turns to look else where.

"Damon." I tug at his shirt.

"Maria." He mocks, I can see he's hurt but I don't know how to tell him I almost kissed Stefan as well, how am I meant to tell him but he's already hurt.

"We should be able to talk about this. Damon, we're close enough now. I really want to know how you are doing." It hurts me to see the pain in his eyes but every time I look at him I want to make him better, I want to be the thing that makes him smile and the I want to be the only one who can make him feel better.

"I kissed you; I thought you kissed me back. Doppelgänger hijinks ensued. How do you think I'm doing?"

"I think that you're hurt." Katherine is trouble and already she's making things worse, I don't even know her but she's hurt family even if I don't really like John but she is getting into Damon's and Stefan's heads and I am determined to stop it.

"No, I don't get hurt, Maria." I grasped his hand in mine.

No, you don't admit that you get hurt. You get angry and cover it up and then you do something stupid."

"You're scared. You think Katherine is gonna send me off the deep end, don't you? I don't need her for that." Is he trying to make me feel guilty, why should I feel guilty when I haven't done anything. He begins to leave but stops.

"You know, why - why is it such a surprise that I would kiss you?"

"That wasn't a surprise. I wouldn't of kissed you back, because I don't know if you're what I want."

"You mean who you want." He smiles and shakes his head, he looks as if he's going to snap, I've done this and I don't know how to undo it without making it worse.

"Maria!" Me and Damon look to Bonnie, he face struck with worry and I know already who Bonnie's scared of. Katherine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 6.1K 30
Corey Gilbert is Elena's twin sister. She tries to be different to her sister because they were never close. Elena took everything from Corey, but wh...
654K 16.9K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
49.2K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...
777K 17.3K 38
Amy is Elena Gilbert's older half sister. She left to live with her Uncle John after the accident at Wickery bridge, when her parents died. Now her U...