Blood Moon - Taehyung FF ✔

By ClosetKPopFan

Taehyung had too much to worry about already let alone trying to find his mate. Being the Alpha of his pack... More

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
Character Pictures!
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Author Update!
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Epilogue
Other Books!
Fanfic to Novel!

V

5.8K 283 101
By ClosetKPopFan

I woke up feeling really refreshed. I don't think I had ever slept on such a perfect mattress before! I crawled out of bed noticing that the sun was just starting to come up. I made my way to my closet to see what clothes were stocked. Thankfully, it was filled with clothes that I would actually wear, simple t-shirts, tank tops and some leggings and jeans. I knew we would be preparing for the bonfire so no need to dress up or anything. I put on a pair of army green high waisted capri legging and paired it with a black t-shirt. The shirt was a little bigger so I twisted the bottom a little and tied it with a hair tie. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and headed downstairs. I didn't hear a lot of movement so didn't know if anyone was even awake. Once I got closer to the kitchen,  I could smell the coffee that was brewing. I went straight to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup. Turning to the rest of the room, I saw JImin sitting at the table eating breakfast. I was about to leave when he saw me.

"Morning Alanna. How did you sleep?" I decided to walk over and sat down at the table across from him. I noticed he had a map of the forest in front of him that he was looking over.

"Great actually. Thanks." I took a sip of my coffee.

"You excited for tonight?"

"Ya, I think I am. I usually don't hang out with a lot of people, but I'm kind of excited to just relax a bit."

"Ya, it's really needed for the pack right now." He looked over the map.

"You looking for something?" I looked over at the map trying to figure out what all the scribbles and lines met.

"Taehyung is having Dakota and me do some recon. We are having trouble finding the men that attacked you." He looked over the map without even looking up.

"Well I'm not sure what all these lines mean, but there is a cliff here so be careful." I pointed to a location that I remembered the clearing with the cliff that I had found a while back.

"Oh, we are actually headed that direction. Thanks." He took a pen he had and marked the location of the cliff.

"Is no one else awake?"

"Taehyung is awake running around in the forest. I think I heard Hosek and Jin up and moving as well."

"Oh ok. I'm going to take a walk outside if that's ok." I stood up taking my coffee with me.

"Sure just don't go into the woods please." He pleaded with me.

"I promise, just going out in the backyard." I smiled back and then walked out the sliding glass door to the backyard. It was almost completely paved with a huge firepit and  chairs all around. I walked across the pavement and then into the grass letting my toes feel the morning dew. I watched the sun come up a little more as I listened to the morning birds and the wind blow through the leaves. I heard the sliding door open and then close, but didn't bother looking back until I heard their voice.

"Mind if I join you?" I could tell there was hesitation in their voice as I turned to see Taehyung walking towards me.

"Sure." I said with a straight face and turned back to look at the treeline. He came up and stood next to me, but just far enough away that I was comfortable. We stayed there silent, both of us drinking our coffee.

"The morning is my favorite. It seems too perfect." He said.

"I would have to agree with you on that." I took a sip of coffee, still not looking at him.

"I'm sorry." That's when I glanced over and saw his head down looking into his coffee mug. "I'm sorry for what I said and how I acted. It was childish of me and you didn't deserve it." I could hear the sincerity in his voice and that feeling of wanting to wrap my arms around him consumed me once again. He was wearing a white tank top that was a little big on him with some black shorts. He had toned shoulders and arms that any girl would swoon over.

"Well, not entirely." He glanced over and our eyes met for only a second before we both looked away. "You're not a monster. I was just angry."

"And you had a right to be. You were also right about the position of Luna. I would never force you to do what I say. You are equal to me and always will be." I gave him a small smile as he smiled back at me. My heart beat a little faster as our gaze was held and I couldn't find myself wanting to look anywhere else than into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I want to-" I started before someone yelled from the house.

"Taehyung! We are about to head out." Hosek called from the kitchen. Taehyung turned around and started walking away before he turned around.

"I'm excited for your stew tonight." We both exchanged a smile before he walked back inside.

I stood out there for a little bit longer before I went inside and placed my mug in the sink. I noticed how it seemed to pile up from breakfast this morning so I grabbed the sponge and washed everything. As I was finished up, Namjoon walked in.

"Morning!" He greeted me as he grabbed some coffee as well.

"Morning." I finished washing everything and left  everything in the drying rack. "So where is everyone this morning?

"Umm I Hosek, Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook headed to a town about 45 minutes away from here to get everything for tonight. Jimin, Willa and Dakota are getting ready to run recon. No idea where Taehyung is and I am about to go cut some wood for the fire tonight."

"Do you need any help?" I dried off my hands.

"Oh no. I got this." He set his cup down and started walking outside.

I was now alone and had no idea what to do. I decided to walk over to the library and pursue the many books that were there. They had a lot of classics as well as some books that I had never heard of before. I grabbed one that looked interesting and headed to the backyard to read in the sunlight. I saw Namjoon bring some huge logs closer to the house to cut into smaller logs for tonight. I was enjoying the book I was reading when I heard someone scream.

"FUCK!! UGH DAMMIT!!" Namjoon shouted.

I ran over to Namjoon and noticed a huge gash in his leg and his sitting down.

"What the hell happened?" I squatted down close to him.

"I somehow missed the fucking wood and hit my leg with the damn ax." He was in pain and it was bleeding pretty bad. Knowing that Jin was gone and having no idea if anyone else was actually home, I ran inside. I looked in cabinets in the kitchen and then found the nearest bathroom trying to find some kind of first aid kit. I finally found one and then grabbed some towels from the kitchen. Running back outside, Namjoon was laying on the grass, hands on his head. When he saw me, he sat up. I put a towel on his cut.

"Put pressure on that." I then opened the kit and found some gauze and sterile strips. This would be temporary as Jin would be back in hopefully a couple hours. I removed the towel and applied stips to help keep the skin together and then put the gaze on top. I then wrapped the wounded in some more gauze and wrappings that I had found. It looked ok for now, but he was down chopping wood for now. I helped him to his feet and got him inside and to the living room. I laid him down and put a pillow under his leg to elevate it.

"Thank Alanna." He said as he grabbed my arm.

"Of course. Jin should be here soon and will get that healed. I'll go finish splitting the wood you cut." He smiled at me and looked like he just wanted to sleep which was a good idea since he was probably exhausted anyway.

I walked back outside to the wood pile that Namjoo had started. What a perfect way to clear my head and help out a little. I grabbed the ax and started splitting some of the larger pieces. I tried to figure out why I was having these strange urges to be close to Taehyung when he was a complete jerk. However, I started to remember him holding my hand when I was attacked in my cabin and the look of concern on his face. He may not have said anything to me, but he was there and was the one who carried me to the truck and then inside. He also did just apologize which is hard for some people and it was big of him to do so even after I called him a monster. I had just taken a big swing to a large log, splitting it right down the middle, when I heard someone approaching me.

"Hey." I turned to see Taehyung holding a glass of water. "Here you look tired. Take a break." He held the glass out for me. I put the ax down and whipped my forehead with my arm, feeling the beads of sweat. I must look really attractive right now. I grabbed the glass of water and sat down in the grass.

"Thanks." I chugged the water and it was just what I needed. Taehyung gave me a nod and then walked over to the axe, picking it up and continuing what I was doing. "I can finish that later, don't worry about it." Taehyung stopped, turning towards me and chuckling.

"You're tired and I need something to do anyway." He took a swing. "Also, thanks for helping Namjoon. I saw him passed out on the couch with his leg bandaged up. I'm assuming that was you right?"

"Ya, he cut it pretty bad with that axe actually. Jin will need to take a look at it when he gets back." Taehyung took another swing and I watched his toned arms and back muscles glisten with sweat. Again, he paused and turned towards me.

"It's only been two days and you are offering to make dinner, bandaging one of my pack members, and chopping wood. Thank you, for everything."

"You're welcome and there is a way you can make it up to me." I gave him a small smirk and saw him raise his eyebrows waiting for me to continue. "You can answer some questions without being a complete asshole." He started laughing.

"Fair enough. Fire away." He put down the axe and started picking up the pieces of wood that had been split. I got up and started gathering some as well.

"Are the men that attacked me Daeva and why did they attack me." We walked with our arms full to the wood pile by the firepit.

"Yes, they are part of the Daeva and I am assuming they attacked you because of me." We both stacked the wood nicely and headed back to grab some more.

"I actually do remember them talking when they were dragging me inside." I paused trying to recall the words that were said. Taehyung stopped and turned towards me.

"What did they say?"

"Umm something about drawing him out and that he needs me. I am assuming he means you?" Taehyung nodded his head and then kept walking.

"Ya. I'm pretty sure they found out that you are my mate and tried to hurt you to get to me. Sorry about that." We picked up another armful of wood and walked to the firepit."

"That's not your fault so don't worry about it, but why do they want to hurt you?" I started stacking up the wood pile once again.

"Daeva are driven by rage and violence. Their only goal in life is to destroy werewolves and because I am the only Alpha in the area for miles, they are targeting me. We are trying to find their location, but keep coming up empty." I could sense the frustration in his voice. So this must be why he has been so busy.

"Well, try to relax tonight and not think about it. You're still alive and so am I. Have fun with your friends."

"Thanks Alanna and I'm sorry I didn't say this before, but if you need anything please don't be afraid to ask me ok?"

"Got it." We exchanged a smile and both walked into the house and then heard the front door open followed by a lot of voices.

"We're back!" I heard Jungkook shout and both Taehyung and I went to the front door and to their car to help carry everything inside. Everything was placed on the table and then put away.

"I'm going to grab the coolers for the beer because we bought way too much for our fridge to handle." Jungkook said, giving me a little wink as he passed by.

"Jin we need your help with Namjoon. He's on the couch sleeping right now." Taehyung said. Jin stopped what he was doing and turned towards his Alpha.

"Why? What happened?" Jin looked really worried.

"He's ok right now." Taehyung started putting his hands up to try to calm Jin down. "He was chopping some wood and axed his leg instead. Alanna patched him up until you got here." Jin looked over at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Oh, well, thanks! I'll see if he's up once we get all this put away and I get some food. I'm starving!." I helped clean up and left out all the things I would need for the stew tonight. It was lunch time so we all grabbed whatever food we could find and sat down at the table together. Not too much longer, Jimin, Dakota, and Willa came in looking exhausted. They all grabbed some food and then sat down.

"Anything?" Taehyung asked. All three just shook their heads. "Dammit!" Taehyung shouted as he got up and stormed out of the kitchen. My eyes followed him as he left and I stared at the doorway he just left through wondering if I should follow him.

"He'll be ok." I turned back to the table and saw Hosek smiling at me. I took the last couple bites of my food as Jin stood up.

"Well, shall we see how our patient is doing?" Jin asked me. I nodded and followed him to where Namjoon was. Jin knelt down by his leg and carefully started to unwrap the dressing. Namjoon slowly woke up when he felt what was going on.

"Morning sunshine. We're just checking out your leg." Jin continued and then took off the gauze. "Yikes Namjoon this is nasty!" He then turned to me. "You wrapped this really well. I'm impressed." I couldn't help the huge smile that grew on my face.

"Thanks!" I watched as Jin put his hands over the cut and then closed his eyes. The glow from his palms started to get bright and I wanted a closer look. I stepped forward and put a hand on Jin's shoulder so I wouldn't end up falling over. I watched the light grow brighter and in seconds, Jin pulled away and then started at me. The look on his face was one of shock.

"What?" I asked him. He then smiled and turned to Namjoon, pulling him up.

"You are all set."

"Thanks Jin." Namjoon then walked into the kitchen

"Did I do something? Sorry I got close, I was just fascinated by what you were doing." I was worried he was mad for some reason, but he smiled sweetly at me, putting my nerves at ease.

"Oh no, you're fine. Just impressed with your skill. Thanks for helping him." He seemed to be avoiding my gaze and I couldn't help but get the feeling that he wasn't telling me something.

"Of course." I pushed the thoughts away and walked out of the living room and back into the kitchen looking for Jungkook, but wasn't able to find him.

"You looking for someone?" Dakota asked me.

"Ya, I wanted to take a walk in the woods and Jungkook said I had to take him with me." I laughed a little.

"I'd be happy to accompany you if you don't mind." She stood up from the table, putting her dishes in the sink. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail with small baby hairs sticking to her damp face. I could tell she was tired, but she smiled at the thought of walking with me.

"I would love that." I smiled back and we walked out the backdoor and into the treeline. "So, no success on the recon huh?" She shook her head.

"Nope and I'm not sure where else to look. We even went a little farther than Taehyung wanted and still nothing."

"Damn."

"Ya"

"Hey so you're an Eta right? A warrior?" I asked her.

"Sure am."

"What all do you do then? What makes you an Eta?" We paused and sat down for a bit on a tree that had fallen over.

"So, us Eta's are kind of like the frontline if we need to fight and we are focused on protecting the pack. Taehyung assigned me as Eta because I could beat almost everyone else in a fight, in human and wolf form." She raised her eyebrows and nudged me.

"So you know how to actually fight?" I asked, really intrigued.

"Mhmm." She picked up a stick and just threw it.

"Could you teach me?" I asked nervously.

"Really?" She turned towards me, taken back by my request. I nodded. "Ya of course!" She stood up and walked in front of me. "Stand up."

"Oh we're doing this now?" I stood up slowly.

"Why not?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"O-ok. What's first?"

"I'm going to teach you just some simple self defense moves." Dakota said as I nodded in agreement. In the middle of the forest, Dakota taught me how to get out of someone's grasp and moves to avoid being grabbed. We spent a good hour sparing and then walked back, smiling and giggling. I headed straight for my room once we got back and took a shower. I decided to put on some jeans that I found along with a basic tank top. It was still pretty warm out and I could change later if it got colder. I looked in the mirror so I could fix my hair and as I was brushing it I noticed that another part of my hair was really light as well. My already light brown hair had a couple streaks of almost bleached blonde hair. I was puzzled as to why my hair seemed to be changing color, but then remembered that the sun can bleach your hair. I pulled my hair into a bun and went downstairs to start dinner.

A/N: I can't help updating this story all the time! I just want to share it! Let me know if anything pops out at you as a possible hint to what is to come. There could also be some things that I just threw in there to confuse you :)

I know this isn't the actual bonfire, but this chapter was getting long, so I broke it up.

Comment and Vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 15.9K 107
Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting for. But what happens when the mate you...
193K 11.6K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...
14.7K 957 17
This is a werewolf series BTS AU with a female reader insert. It's the only thing I know how to write. Sorry. ⚠️There will be SMUT, mentions of assau...
144K 11.9K 66
"You have such lupine features" "I am a werewolf, I am supposed to have lupine features" Taehyung cocks an eyebrow at Maya, his wolfish grin making a...