Tender Care

By tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Forty-eight

9.5K 222 40
By tayiah18

Four days of Nova missing.

Liam slid his hotel card into the key reader before unlocking the door and allowing Louis and him back into their suite.

It was nearing noon and the two were exhausted from waking up early and driving around for hours.

It was something that the boys took part in, at least twice day. they would go driving around with their security to see if they would find Nova.

The group knew that, that would only help so much, however driving around the main areas that were near the arena was still helpful.

It just didn't feel like it sometimes, because they already felt clueless in just knowing if their baby was okay or not.

Liam and Louis walked in more, noticing the quietness. Soon they saw Niall in the kitchen area at a table.

He was eating his lunch by himself before quickly peering up at the two coming into area.

"We're back" Liam sighed, placing his phone on the glass table, and pulling out a seat to sit in next to Niall.

Louis did the same, resting his chin on his palm.

"You found nothing, huh?"

Niall frowned, already getting used to the same answers, even when any of them went out to look.

"Nope, nothing. I just.. I don't want to say I'm losing hope, because I'm not. It's just hard" Liam admitted.

Niall nodded, "I know, me too. It's difficult when you're not feeling like you're doing enough to find her"

They all agreed, glancing around the room in their thoughts.

"The thing is we're trying though, we really are trying. And I just hope Nova knows that, wherever she is right now. Her daddies care and are getting their baby back."

Louis asserted, clasping his hands together on the table, not taking this lightly at all.

"That's true, and going through this, at least all five us are working through it together, helping one another when one of is down, it's makes things better"

Liam admitted while playing with the zipper on his sweatshirt.

His statement was very much true because all the guys were going through upset and frustrated moods from this.

They all missed their angel so much, and all the stress from her being missing did cause tension in the group.

Not exactly horrible tension, but it was uncomfortable, and it made it easy to avoid each other.

However, they were all trying to support one another when there was so much anxiety in all their minds.

Communicating was helpful with figuring better ideas on how to find Nova and also about their own feelings on this.

That definitely helped their problems as a band.

"So where's Zayn and Harry?" Louis asked Niall, wondering.

"Well they both woke up late, I think Harry's just now getting dressed. He was mainly in his room but did come out to tell me, he wanted to be alone for a bit,"

Niall started, before wiping his mouth with his napkin.

"I don't know too much about Zayn, I heard him in his room but he hasn't come out to say anything at all this morning"

Liam and Louis nodded, already expecting answers like that for the two guys.

Dealing with this, it was obvious that Zayn and Harry were finding this the most difficult.

Although it was hard for all the men, Zayn and Harry both had a habit now of staying in their rooms a lot, or just acting more quiet.

It sucked but it was just how they were feeling. The good thing is that Liam, Louis, and Niall were being strong for them so that helped.

"One thing I'm finding interesting is that we're all on the same page of what happened" Liam spoke, sitting back in his chair.

"Yep, for sure" Louis nodded while Niall also agreed.

As of right now, what they believed was that Nova got taken at the stadium, and it hurt to say it, but they knew it had to be true.

It could have been easy for anyone to lead Nova on when she's in her headspace, and that's what they found horrible about it.

They didn't know if it was one their crew or even someone who wasn't and just worked at the arena they played at.

They really didn't know.

However, Nova leaving on her own didn't seem like what happened at all to the men.

"It's hard to believe how our tour is put on hold right now, it's what we needed though"

Niall stated, feeling grateful that their management understood the issue, and was even hoping too that Nova would be found.

Things did go up to plan with the group, because after that second day of Nova still being missing.

They had to immediately pause the tour, knowing this was going to be process of finding Nova, and that their work couldn't get between that.

"It's crazy, but I'm glad it's the option we chose, continuing would just put us in a worse situation. I wouldn't be able to think straight and I barley can now" Liam added, glancing back at Niall.

"and all the crew is probably back home by now, at least that gives us direction if any of them would have been the cause of this"

"That is true, the thing is that the night Nova went missing, all the crew was still there those same hours, that does mean something" Louis pointed out.

"It does mean something, of every single one of them was still ther- well except one, but everybody else still was" Liam mentioned.

"Who wasn't there? was someone sick or something and took off that night?" Louis asked.

"No, not that. I got a text later that night from Pete, he had to leave the tour as of right now and go immediately back home. I think he said that his mom has a upcoming, back surgery or something and he needs to be there"

Liam explained, recalling Pete's text.

"So he went home already, just ironically that same night" Niall spoke, finding that a bit unusual.

"Yeah I guess, I know it is ironic. Especially since he was the one person who's been different ever since we got Nova, although he hasn't been close around her in awhile, well since that discussion we had" Liam brought up.

Louis glanced up at Liam with a serious expression.

"Now I don't want to be the only to suggest this but in the case of just trying everything. We should call him, and just make sure he is at home, and not lying"

Louis admitted, looking back at Liam.

From his comment alone, that only brought multiple theories in Liam and Niall's head about the 'what if's' about Nova.

Also with him always questioning and being weird around their little girl in the beginning. At least Marcus apologized, but Pete never did.

Liam only rubbed his forehead, feeling more stressed all of a sudden,  "I'm not trying to start something that we don't know of yet but if Pete did anything to Nov-"

"And that's why we don't need to get all riled up now, I'm just suggesting this idea to make sure he's home where he said he is. If he is, then we move on to the next idea"

Louis explained, only interrupting Liam so he could just understand what he meant.

"You are right, Louis. Making sure we are checking on everything with everybody will step us up to finding more answers" Niall agreed.

"Mhm, because if we missed something because we thought it wasn't a 'big deal', we might not ever find Nova" Louis supposed, shrugging.

"And I know we won't be able to live with missing out on someone who made our lives so much better" He finished.

They were desperate, and needed to try everything they got.

"I'll call him later on,"

Liam announced.

Lous and Niall nodded at his response.

"Well for right now, I think I'll just check on Zayn and then Harry" Liam stated, standing up from his chair and pushing it in.

"You should do that, see if he went back to sleep or not" Niall suggested.

"Okay" Liam answered back, before making his way to Zayn's bedroom in the suite.

"I miss Nova so much, I fucking hate this" Louis mumbled, when it was just them left at the table.

"Me too, couldn't get any sleep last night, well actually the past couple days. I just need to know if she's alright" Niall expressed, rubbing his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 6.2K 25
"I'll never be happy here! I'll never love you!" I shout. "You already are, baby girl. Zayn and I see the way you smile when you're here." Harry says...