Scars

By cheriefics

"The scars you left on me..." "They are so fucking beautiful" When highschool sweet hearts Jimin and Byeol w... More

Hello!
1. It's me!
2. We meet again
3. Tutor
4. Mr. Ballet
5. Movie time!
6. Date
7. The Chase
8. This Love
9. Crazy for you
10. Outta my mind
11. Birthday
12. Chingu
13. Waves
Park's songs on repeat
14. Why Jimin?
15. Turmoil
16. Kiss in the Rain
18. Life goes on
Wait what?!
19. Life is a bitch
20. Push and Pull
21. Smells like love
22. Saudade
23. Hiraeth
āœ§ š“‘š“»š“øš“·š“½š“²š“­š“® āœ§
24. Band-aids
25. Kiss and makeup
26. Hi there, old friend?
27. Abditory
28. Simple things
29. Yeoubi
āœ§š“Ÿš“²š“µš“µš“øš”€ š“½š“Ŗš“µš““āœ§
30. Zemblanity
31. Cordolium
āœ§š“—š“øš”€ š“˜ š“¶š“®š“½ š“‘š”‚š“®š“øš“µ āœ§
32. Rain rain go away
āœ§š“š“µš“µ š“˜ š”€š“Ŗš“·š“½ š“Æš“øš“» š“¬š“±š“»š“²š“¼š“½š“¶š“Ŗš“¼ š“²š“¼ š”‚š“øš“¾āœ§
33. Mauve
34. I know how it feels
35. Soft boi
36. The Meet
37. Realisation
38. Cozen
39. Dern
40. Missing
41. Finding her
42. 24 hours
43. Moira
44. Cicatrize

17. Picnic

845 62 22
By cheriefics

𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓷𝓲𝓬
》》》◆《《《

"So this is your assignment you should be submitting after the weekend. I want to see everyone's assignment on my table if you would want to see extra ten credits in your finals," Mr. Choi turned around after writing the assignment on the board, his oily face stuck with chalk powder.

Since that day I've not seen Jimin. Either at the bus stop or on the streets. I didn't call him because I know we both needed some time away from each other. There are too many emotions confusing us. It's necessary to figure them out.

"New movie tomorrow?" Celeste asked blowing out the cigarette smoke  from her lips.

"I hope I won't feel like running out like last time," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"It's Lee Changmin babe. You can never doubt him," she said brushing her hair back with her free hand.

"Yeah whatever, I'll come," I said and got on the bus.

"Call me," she said waving at me. Celeste stayed with me until my bus came today. She insisted.

As soon as I got home I fixed myself a healthy snack and sat infront of the tv. I decided to finish my assignment today itself so that I don't have to worry about it tomorrow. I went upstairs and took a bath. When I was about to sit down to do my homework my phone rang.

"Hello?" Not really familiar voice on the other side but at the same time it felt known.

"Yeah? May I know who is speaking?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I should have introduced myself first. I'm Seokjin from Sweet night cafe. I called you to talk about the job you applied for."

"Oh yeah, Seokjin! I'm sorry I didn't recognize your voice."

"It's okay. Are you free to talk now?

"Yes!"

"Are you up for full time or part time or weekends?"

I thought for a while before answering. There isn't much I'll be doing this summer anyway. May be I can work on weekdays and take off on weekends? No no people come out more on weekends so may be I'll get extra pay if I work on weekends. Let me ask first.

"I'm not sure. What about the pay? Is it different for weekends?"

"Weekends have similar pay as weekdays. But you will get extra pay if there is more work than usual."

Weekends and weekdays are same? Okay then I'll just work on weekdays and take my day off on weekends.

"I'll work on weekdays."

"Okay. Your job starts in summer. Can you call me after you finish your exams? So that we can arrange for the train up. This is your first time doing the job right?"

"Yes it's my first time. And sure I'll call you once I finish school this year. Thanks for calling."

I placed the receiver back and remembered that I haven't told mom about this. By the way why is she late today?

I pulled out my assignment and started writing it. When I was somewhere in the middle mom came home. She dropped by my room before going into hers. Just the usual talk. I don't know when I fell asleep. Assignment was hella boring.

By the time I woke up it was dark. I went downstairs when my mom called for dinner and came back to finish the rest of my assignment.

Then my phone rang again.

This time,

It was,

Jimin.

When I placed the receiver back the one sentence he spoke over the phone kept ringing in my head.

"Can I come over?"

Was I ever able to say no? To Jimin?

Even though, even if it's the millionth time I'm seeing him, my heart still pounds so hard that I'm afraid my ribcage would break.

I don't want to see him but also I want to see him. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to figure out my feelings for him.

He stepped inside from the window as usual wearing his cotton night dress.

How can someone look so good just wearing a damn cotton night wear.

"Jimin," I couldn't think of anything else when he is infront of me. Demanding all my attention on him.

"Byeol," he said closing the distance between us. He is close enough that I can smell him.

"Why- why did you want to see me?"

He looked into my eyes and gently took my hand into his.

"I have to ask you something," he said, his piercing gaze not tearing away from mine.

"Then ask," it came out as a whisper. My heart literally break dancing inside.

"Will you go on a picnic with me tomorrow?" he smiled lightly. I took my hand from his and pressed it to my chest.

"I thought it was something serious. Why did you have to make it so dramatic. Ugh! Park Jimin!" I said breathing in more oxygen through my mouth. He laughed.

"You still didn't answer," he titled his head. I looked away.

"I can understand if you don't-"

"I will come."

I didn't let him finish. I know there is so much confusion and pain between us now but a picnic won't hurt. Besides school has been stressful so I could use this quality time.

"I will come Jimin. When will you pick me up?"

"Anytime is fine for me. I just want to spend my day with you tomorrow."

"Let's make it a day then. Pick me up early in the morning yeah?"

He nodded. His lips curved into a light smile. Mine did too. I'm happy that I could go out with him. But somewhere, something inside my head kept sending alarming signals. I couldn't understand what it was at that time.

(◕દ◕)

I woke up to the alarm on the table by the side of my bed. I smiled at the thought of having a good day ahead. I was so occupied by the thoughts of having picnic when I remembered one thing.

I didn't tell Celeste that I was not going out with her today. If I tell her I'm going out with Jimin, there is a chance that she might throw me into confusion with her speech. So I have to find an excuse. I walked to the table which had phone on it.

I'm so sorry Celeste

"Celeste?"

"Hey, I'm sorry I can't make it to movie today. I don't feel like it."

"Babe what you mean? I already bought the tickets yesterday!"

"Oh my God, I'm sorry I really don't feel like having fun today. Babe you should go with someone else."

"Ugh, betrayal. Alright. Don't worry. We can go some other time."

"Bye!"

I felt bad for bailing out on her but, I can't explain. It's Jimin. I don't and can't explain why I choose him over everything.

The temperatures have already started going up. So I decided to wear something lite. Like cotton may be? I told mom that I was going out and might be late home. But I didn't obviously tell her it's Jimin. Don't ask me the reason behind the secrecy.

I left home when I got a call from him. He was already waiting at the end of the street as I asked.

"Hi," I waved as I neared him. He waved back.

"Don't you look gorgeous?" he said opening his arms. I went straight into them and hugged him.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at the basket he brought with him. I laughed looking at it.

"What? I told you it's a picnic," he looked at me with puppy eyes and a bit offended at the way I laughed.

"I know, I know. It's just you know it doesn't really suit your personality. This is too sweet on you," I said locking my hand in his and walking ahead.

"I feel like you are insulting me. I can be sweet you know," he sounded upset. It's only endearing to see him try hard. I'm not sure if there is really this side of Jimin but it's cute. Atleast he is trying.

"So where are we going?"

"Jeju island. Nature at its best," he smiled.

"Park Jimin, that's not picnic, that's a whole ass travel," I sighed.

"It's literally thirty minutes away. what are you even saying."

We went on poking at each other for a while and then gave up. We were mostly silent on the boat. May be busy looking at the sea which is endless just like the thoughts in our heads.

Picnic went much better than I expected. Jimin has brought many things amongst which the egg rolls were my favorite. He said he cooked everything by himself.

"Yeah sure, I'm going to believe that," I said biting a cucumber.

"There are probably zero things you trust about me huh? I woke up early and lost about half of my sleep to do this. Yet you don't believe me," he sounded offended. Jimin is being really cute today. Wonder what's gotten into him.

"Who are you? Where is my boyfriend Park Jimin? Please bring him back" I said throwing an empty paper cup at him.

"I'm still your boyfriend?"

My breathe stopped for a second. I couldn't answer that question.

(◕દ◕)

"Thank you so much for everything today. I needed this time with you away from the outside world," I said standing opposite to him. His hand in mine.

"Yeah. Wanted to because," he gave a pause. "Remember? I'm leaving in two days."

I didn't. I completely forgot. My brain pushed the fact deep and back into my brain.

"The audition?"

He nodded.

"There is a little chance to come back if I get selected because I will be put into training sessions and it will be hard to have anything outside it," he said looking at sky now.

"Good luck," I extended my hand. He shook it.

"Thanks. I wish things weren't rough between us," he traced his fingers on my cheek.

I wish you wouldn't leave Jimin. Oh how I wish.

(◕દ◕)

It was the day Jimin leaves. I had eagerly waited for him to call me or atleast meet me. I didn't get to see him in the past two days. Now I don't know when he will be leaving. I was growing anxious. The call to his home wouldn't connect.

There is only one way.

I know this is the most stupid decision ever but I was walking to their home.

Jimin you better be responsible for this.

When I got there I expected to knock on the door but all I saw was bunch of boxes and a huge van.

'Minjin packers and movers'

"Looking for anything sweety?" A women in her mid thirties asked me. Probably Jimin's mother.

"Yeah, was wondering if I could talk to Jimin," I asked her who was counting the boxes on the ground.

"Jimin? He is in Seoul. He left two days ago," she said wiping off the sweat of her forehead.

"He left?"

"Yeah, you didn't know? I'll ask him to call you once we get there. What's your name?"

"Byeol," I said trying to take everything in. What the hell is happening?

"Mrs. Park?"

"Yes sweety?"

"Did Jimin get selected in the audition?"

"Yes!" She said beaming. But her expression changed into frown in next second.

"I've told him not to ignore his friends many times. Look at him not even telling you that he got selected. I'm sorry on his behalf. I'll have him call you," she said and got back into packing stuff and went away looking for her husband.

Why didn't he tell me he was leaving? Why wasn't there a parting session. Why didn't he tell me he got selected?

Was that picnic the final parting session? Did he really leave me for good?

May be he did.

Because...

It's been two years and I still haven't received a call from him.

Park Jimin.

You are the meanest and most cruel person alive. I absolutely hate you to the core.

Don't forget to like and comment uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 960 52
'No. This can't be him. This can't be that little kid I had a dream about. I'm just imagining things.' You think to yourself as you're looking at the...
36.4K 3.5K 46
[HIGHEST RANKING #358 IN IDOL 11/05/18 #214 IN IDOL 17/05/18 and #112 IN TRAGIC 17/05/18] {COMPLETED} #BTSYouthAwards Rihanna Grey has made possi...
2.4K 121 16
every body have different scars in our life... some are not mean to erase... some are not mean to forget.... what will happen if two people meet with...
7.8K 209 50
A good boy Jimin was hopelessly in love with a school fuckboy, Suga. He didn't realize how much he fell for the boy and when he did, he remembered hi...