Bed of Lies : BOOK 1

By WrittenByKalifa

****WARNING; THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES***** "Do you ever think of me when you lie? Lie down in your b... More

SIDE NOTE
MEET DIAMONDπŸ’Ž
MEET KENDRICK
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS SO FAR
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Additional Characters
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Bed of Lies BOOK 2 - OUT NOW!

Chapter 63

4.8K 190 39
By WrittenByKalifa

It's been two months and Brian and Diamond's divorce is finally finalized. She got a job in the PICU and is currently living in her apartment with Ayanna. Kendrick calls to check up on Diamond and sometimes they go out for lunch. Diamond does let Brian hang out with Ayanna on the weekends that he doesn't work, this weekend for example.

Diamond hands Brian, Ayanna's bag.

"She got an iPad for her birthday, so when she gets bored she has that too", Diamond said.

"iPad? You brought an iPad for a 3 year old", Brian asked.

Diamond changes the subject because she didn't buy it. Kendrick did. "It has a case on and you have carpet. It doesn't matter. Now I have to go. I have to work tonight", she said.

"Hey, when am I going to join you for one of the appointments? You haven't  told me about them yet", he said.

Diamond sighs. "I'll let you know", she said. "I'm sorry. I just been so busy"

"You said that last time", he said.

"I guess you know how it feels then", she said.

Brian didn't say anything. He just looked at her.

"...I'm sorry", she said as she looked down. "That was uncalled for"

Brain rolls his eyes.

Diamond looks at him then back down. "Truth is...the baby may not be yours", she said. "I don't wanna get your hopes up if it isn't"

"Yea but we found out you were pregnant before we actually decided to divorce", he said.

"Before you actually decided to divorce and yea we did but.. Brian I- I slept with Kendrick before you did what you did", Diamond said.

Brian was quiet.

"I don't want to get yours or his hopes up", she said.

Brian began to walk to her. "So long did you know about this? About not knowing who the dad was?", he asked.

Diamond backed up a little. "It doesn't matter Brian", she said.

"It does matter Diamond!", he shouted.

Diamond jumped a little.

Brian calm down. "I'm sorry...I've been working on that", he said.

"I need to go", she said as she walked to the door.

"So what? If you don't want me to enjoy the moments of what could possibly be my baby, I can't be there for the birth either?", he asked.

"...I guess... I guess you'll both have to be then", she said.

"I'm not standing in the same room with your little boyfriend", Brian said.

"We aren't dating", she replied. "And if you have a problem with that then don't come at all"

"Whatever Diamond", he said. "Bye"

"..bye", Diamond replied as she opened the door and walked out and shut the door behind her.

------------------------------------------------------

Diamond got to her apartment and got a call from Kendrick.

Diamond answered the call. "Hello?", she answered.

"Hey beautiful, I have a question", he said. "Red or blue"

"This depends on what you're talking about", she said as she put her keys down.

"Just pick a color", he said.

"I don't know. You know those colors are my favorite", she said.

"I'll get em both", Kendrick said distant from the phone.

"What?", Diamond asked.

Kendrick put his mouth back to the phone. "Nothing. We still on for dinner tomorrow night?", he asked.

"If I get enough sleep after work", she said.

"Alright", Kendrick said,

"But who were you talking to in the background?", she asked.

"Nothing Diamond. I'll see you tomorrow night alright", he said. "Get some rest before work.

"You aren't buying me anything are you?", Diamond asked.

"Is that a bad thing?", he asked.

"Kendrick", Diamond said as she sat down on the couch. "You just got me multiple things throughout this whole week. I just don't feel right with you giving me and Ayanna all this stuff and we aren't even official..again yet"

"...well how about we make it official? It's been two months, I been focused on you and you've been focused on me. We have history, connection and love for each other and possibly a baby... we should just be together. I get it, you're scared of being stabbed in the back again but I'm not going to do that. I swear"

"...we'll talk about this tomorrow", she said.

"...fine by me", he said.

"I need to get some rest before work so I'll see you tomorrow evening", she said.

"Okay. Have a good night at work if I don't talk to you then", he said

"Thank you, Ken. Bye", she said.

"Bye", he relied.

Diamond hung up the phone and went to her room for a nap.

—————————————————-

The next day, in the evening time, Diamond was getting ready for her date with Kendrick.

Suddenly, it was a knock at the door so she got up and walked into the living room to open it. It was Kendrick holding two Louis Vuitton bags.

Kendrick looked at her and it was blue. "Good, good", he said as he walked in.

"Kendrick? I know you didn't", Diamond said looking at the bags.  "Oh my gosh"

Diamond walked to the bags as Kendrick put them on the coffee table.

"Hope I got your shoe size right", he said.

Diamond quickly too a shoe box out and open it. It was some blue heels.

"These are cute!", Diamond said as she sat down to try them on. "And they fit perfectly"

Diamond stood up and did a 360. "How I look?", she asked.

"Like I bag of money", he said.

Diamond chuckles as she looks at the other shoes. "I know you didn't get me the same shoe but different colors", she said.

"You couldn't choose a color so I got both", he said.

"Wow", Diamond said as she smiled and shook her head.

"I picked up something else as well", he said he got down on one knee.

Diamond looks at him and makes a face. "Kendrick what are you doing?", she asked.

"Diamond, you are crazy beautiful, smart and caring. Although, your heart may be hurting, I wanna be the one to put it back together again. I wanna be the one to build you back up.. build each other up. I love you, Diamond Wilson and...", Kendrick stops talking for a moment as he takes a jewelry box out of his pocket then opens it. It was Diamond necklace with two letters and a heart on each end. The letters were R.D.

Kendrick began to talk again but Diamond cut him off. "R.D.?", she asked.

"Rodrick and Danielle... your dad and your mom", he said. "I got it so you could keep them close to your heart"

Diamond smiled a little but wanted to cry. She wanted to cry because she missed them and because it was so sweet.

Kendrick smiles. "But... I was wondering if Diamond Wilson would love to me my girlfriend", he asked.

Diamond began to walk to him. "She sure should", she said.

Kendrick got up and took the necklace out the box and put it around her neck. Diamond touched it and began to look sad. When Kendrick came back in front of her she smiled.

"Thank you", she said as she hugged him.

Kendrick hugged back. "No problem", he said.

Diamond pulled away and began to kiss him.

Kendrick started kissing back.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 73.4K 45
Completed - He had me pinned against the wall outside of his dorm late at night. He was staring down at me angrily. I was confused to say the least...
562K 13K 52
Michael Stevenson and Nicki Minaj love story! After a tragic accident with his previous girlfriend, Michael meets Nicki. Nicki has it all, the looks...
111K 5.3K 65
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** "And oh how you made me believe You had me caught in every web that you weaved But do you ever th...
1.4K 52 16
Twenty-two year old basketball star Jenae Jenkins who goes by the name J.J. thinks that she'll never find true love and all women are the same. She t...