Gate Fanfiction: Thus the Gar...

By HunterTheFirst

... The Univet Garseria, a star nation of humans living in a systematic hierarchy. Where the self proclaimed... More

Rewrite Notice
Prologue
Chapter 1: Cleanup
Chapter 2: Defiance
Chapter 3: Victor
Chapter 4: Discussion
Chapter 5: Interrogation
Chapter 6: Invasion
Death by Dusk (Filler)
Chapter 7: Shock
Chapter 8: Flame
What Happened Before... (Filler)
Chapter 10: Oracle
Chapter 11: Dragon Slaying
Major Announcement
Stealer Alert

Chapter 9: Foreigners

591 12 18
By HunterTheFirst

(Headpats for the mage Ja!)

...

Somewhere in Falmart

A.T.P. Turncoats perspective

In a grassy field, two armored jeep with yellow markings was driving on a dirt road.

Angie and her own group full of golden eyed augmented soldiers were on their merry way to a new location called Coda Village. Most of their recon was uneventful to say the least. Though she did encounter a group of bandits during a small break in the forest.

The bandits futilely attempted to attack, thinking they were a carriage full of goods. Unfortunately, after a few harmless arrow bounces, the A.T.P. turncoats had already aimed their Caster rifles and Caster cannons at the bandits.

What resulted after was a brief slaughter involving the bodies of the bandits strewn over the place. Before long the bandits then retreated once their spirit was broken.

Angie coming from Aether often doesnt take to well to those who attempt to damage her pride and get away with it. During the first scuffle, several bandits managed to successfully close in the distance with her and attempted sexual assault. One of bandit that tried to rape Angie was now impaled to a tree with a tree branch piercing his abdomen. But a considerable number of them escaped.

And so, Angie ordered her second in command, a female A.T.P. soldoer named Jan'esi to accompany her. As well as a male A.T.P. troop Calm'u and a A.T.P. medic named Vern'on.

The four of them would go on a personal mission to find the bandits that had attacked them and personally dispose of their group to not only enact revenge, but also stop future bandit attacks in the area if they can help it.

...

Flashback

Across the forest, the ATPs slowly crawled amongst the foliage, they were able to find the bandit camp and see several bandits in the camp. Most notably though, was that there were a few cages with demihumans inside of them.

Angie raised her hand to stop so that they could observe the situation before them. They were able to follow the fleeing bandit to this area.

"Mistress, I count 36 bandits in the area." Said Jan'esi. In Aetherian culture those who have proven themselves capable are often referred as "mistress" if female or "master" if male. In under no circumstance are the A.T.Ps slaves to Angie, that is simply how they refer her due to Angie being a capable warrior.

...

(Artwork by X-TNT,  link: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/x-tnt/atp-dj-party)

Jan'esi was Angie's second in command. She was also Angie's best friend that belonged to her people. Jan'esi was a woman with conviction and loyalty to Angie. She had been one of Angie's closest friends, they were together since they were loyal to their masters years ago. She was a good friend to Angie and wholesomely supports and guides whatever choice Angie makes. Whatever happens Jan'esi will always support Angie, in fact she was the one who pushed Angie into opening up a relationship with Nath in the first place.

(I absolutely can't find the creator of this image... So here, this image is not mine and it belongs to the creator and owner)

Calm'us was one of Angie's bruisers. A man of few words to the Turncoat group. Calm'u was the tallest among his comrades. He was around the 7ft height and has a large body frame. Calm'u in reality is a big softie at heart and finds the company of people appealing to him. However his tenacity for combat makes people think him not as a peaceful man. Nevertheless, he was still a loyal soldier to Angie.

(Artwork by fil_hadi, link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/madnesscombat/comments/dh1to4/atp_engineer/)

Vern'on is one of the turncoat's medics. He is a medic that tried his damn hardest to not let his comrades die in combat as much possible. This would mean that he would go to desperate measure if it involves saving the life of an A.T.P. troop. While being a doctor himself Vern'on does not shy away from combat. He usually uses a Garserian issued pistol so he could carry his medical equipment more efficiently. Vern'on is also very straight to the point when he talks.

...

Somewhere in the Forest in Falmart

"Thank you Jane." Angie said to Jan'esi.

"And 'ere comes the group of bandit we chased off." Vern'on said before he pointed to where tbandit a part for the ambush on Angie's group came out. Several of them were the one who attempted rape on Angie.

Calm'us grunted before he readied his Garserian issued shotgun and he revealed a grenade to the group.

"Good idea Calmy." Said Jan'esi, she then took the time to study the bandit's camp.

"Calm'us, ready that thermal grenade on my mark." Angie said once she noticed what Jan'esi was planning

"I'll take Vern'on on the other side." Angie said.

"Good idea mistress, signal us when to start." Jan'esi replied.

After some time passed positioning. The ATPs managed to get into position. At the time the bandit's were talking to one another.

"Y-you don't understand boss! They have magic that tore through us, killed all of the men you sent. Whoever they are, they kill many of us with ease! You can't seriously on ordering another attack we lost Mathias to them." The bandit who survived the attack said in concern and fear.

"I am being serious. We just got unlucky that's all. Well strike another convoy this time and we'll be rich again. Now get the hell out of my Sight, Emroy damn you coward." The bandit boss said before Calm'us raised his hand and threw his grenade into the middle of the bandit camp.

*BOOM*

After the grenade blows up, yellow plasma spread everywhere and it burned the bandits is agony. Killing those who were close enough or outright killing them.

Then the ATP group chatged towards the bandit encampment.

It wasn't so much for a slave rescue. Rather, it was for a personal issue of pride Angie has by severely teaching these men a lesson to never ever molest a lady ever again. In the process however the slave cages had their locks shot off. The frightened slaves just cowered inside their cages.

The four ATPs charged and fired their guns at the bandits. As quickly as they stood the bandits fell to the bullets. They screamed in pain as the Caster Rifles rendered their flesh null as they dropped to the ground dead.

Calm'us would let a bandit charge towards him. The bandit yelled a scream before he was about to slash at him. Calm'us simply grabbed the bandits arm holding the sword before pulling it.

"AAAAAGH!" the bandit screamed as Calm'us twisted it. Earning a loud cracking sound. He dropped the sword in pain before he was pushed down to the ground.

That bandit has now has a broken arm.

Jan'esi would then slowly fire her Caster rifle as she approached the bandits.

Gunfire tore through the bandits ranks. The Caster projectiles splitting flesh off the bandits. Some were decapitated from the force as they yelled in agony.

Angie herself was in the fighting. Menacingly she approached the bandits. Any who tried to get close to her would either have their heads chopped off by her sword, or be shot by Angie's guns.

Vern'on would fire from a distance, shooting his pistol at the enemy. Each shot was a headshot due to the augmentations of the ATP.

To the ATPs, the battle was a simple cleanup, to the bandits, it was nightmare incarnate as mages came out and started to decimate and kill every last one of the bandits.

Eventually after a lot of bandits died, 16 remaining bandits surrendered. All of them threw their weapons and shields to the ground and raised their arms and pleading for mercy. What Angie did next was round up the 8 bandits that attemoted rape on her and had them stripped naked before they were all tied together and thrown to a quickly made up ditch. Angie just wanted to humiliate their pride by leaving them there in some sick game. The rest of the bandits were unfortunately told to scram off, which they obliged.

Angie spit upon the dug hole where the bandits are at, she then took out a match and a box of cigarettes, before she snapped her fingers.

"Gasoline mistress?" Vern'on asked Angie.

"The flammable one." She replied without remorse.

It was then that Vern'on, Jan'esi, and Calm'us would arrive carrying a large gasoline jug. What they brought was outdated gasoline, by the standards of the Garserians the gasoline they held was little more than a battery for low power vehicles. But it is still flammable as ever.

Angie would then inhaled a small smoke from her cigarette as the ATPs withhout remorse poured the jug of gasoline into the ditch. The smell of gasoline was in the air as the naked bandits struggled and yelled as it got to their eyes and mouth.

Once a considerable amount was on the hole Angie made a sigh as she exhaled a small cigarette puff out. She made a smirk before she flicked the still lit cigarette into the hole.

The bandits were then cooked alive... They burned inside the ditch as the gasoline does it's thing setting the bandits ablaze.

The slaves, all of whom still looked capable of strength slowly watched as golden eyed people came in and indirectly freed them. Soon enough, Angie and her group just left the scene, allowing the slaves free leisure of the former bandit camp. Fortunately enough these slaves weren't hurt too or starved meaning they were recently captured. And so the slaves began to arm themselves and take what they can from the camp.

...

Meanwhile, with the Nexus Squad.

"Nath, your girlfriend is f*cking terrifying." Shan said to Nath as he drank a small water container.

"Trust me, even I often question if she really is a "woman of faith" as she claims to be. You should have seen her deal with a bunch of cultists..." Nath said.

"What about what she does in bed? Is she a sub or a dom?" Leonard asked, he had those perverted eyes on him

"Shut up Leonard." Nath replied back to him, obviously he was disturbed Leonard would dare ask such a question.

...

Now, back at the A.T.P. perspectives the Turncoats would now make their way towards Coda Village. Angie would be cleaning her sword with a cloth with the rest of her soldiers on standby inside their jeeps.

"Jan'esi. May I look at the map?" Angie said by which the A.T.P. woman passed her the holographic map detailing what information was given.

It should be noted that Jan'esi was the one driving and Angie was sitting shotgun beside her. So at this point Angie was observing the map.

"Mistress, how far are we from the destination?" Vern'on from the back asked.

Angie looked at the map and noticed the direction of the dirt trail they were on. She then said, "If we're lucky, probably a few more minutes then we'll arrive at the base of the Coda village." She said.

So during this time the A.T.Ps would then talk to each other concerning about personal but not damaging things. At this point, the group was now acting informal and they did not refer Angie as mistress anymore.

"Angie, do you miss Aesir? Our old home?" Jan'esi asked. At this point Angie sighed.

Aesir was an Aetherian world that Angie used to stay back when she was loyal to the Aetherians. Back then she considered the Garserians as hated enemies and heretics. She practically grew up in that world, this is where she was trained, raised, and made a warrior by her former masters. But Aesir held painful memories, especially so with her younger sister Duskana being raised with her. It was on Aesir did their never ending game of kill or be killed began. And up until now she never forgot the things that occurred in Aesir.

"I actually don't to be honest. However I will do miss the planet MF-KZ-3665." Angie said.

"That housing world full of underhive slums and SCUM? Oh right that's where you first met Nath right?" Jan'esi said back.

Angie looked happy for that one moment and stared at the sky of the bright blue Falmartian day. She stopped rubbing her sword with a cloth and made a sigh.

"It was a beautiful moment Jane... The look in his eyes. I knew he was the one when we met."

"Yeah, after you apparently stabbed him twice during you first meeting." Vern'on would wittily say in the back

"In my defence, he was leading a breaching team to my room to take me in. At the time I was in a fight or flight mode." Angie said back before she looked to the back to see Vern'on counting his ammunition.

"Anghelix if I may add. Are you... Em straying away from seeing of our usual practices now that we're in the Garserian lands?" Vern'on asked. "I'd imagine you're still loyal to our culture. But lately you've been breaking more and more Aetherian traditions as of yet. It's not exactly worrying as we are all outside the jurisdiction of Aether." Vern'on said.

Angie for a short while contemplated on the fact. It took a few minutes of silence for Angie, she opened her mouth but just about she was to answer Jan'esi then stopped the armored jeep.

"Ang- Err Mistress we have arrived. We can see Coda Village from here." Jan'esi said before she pointed outside to see the lo and behold the small village in the map.

"Ah. We are here." Angie said before she then sheathed the sword she was cleaning before throwing the cloth she was using to wipe the sword to the back. Hitting Calm'us in the mask, he only groaned in annoyance as he then removed the cloth from his mask.

"Sorry big guy." Angie said to him once she realized her mistake,  by which Calm'us nodded before giving a thumbs up.

"Alright, here is the plan. We'll have Jan'esi, Vern'on, me, and a few grunts with me to establish first contact. The rest of you are assigned to be with the jeeps. Be prepared for anything that may occur. Calm'us, you're going to be with the jeeps and order them in when I tell to."

"Got it." Calm'us would finally speak, how voice was deep and gruff. Sort of the voice you would hear from a big burly man.

And so Angie and a small compliment left the safety of their vehicles and slowly approached the Coda Village. That was until she saw something extremely suspicious.

She raised her Caster rifle and aimed it at the suspicious thing, upon closer inspection she recognized them as green jeeps. There she saw there was a driver inside.

"Wait... Those are not Garserian jeeps." Jan'esi would comment

Angie and her group quickly hid into the foliage before they were seen.

"That's not Nexus Squad property. Nath only had grey Jeep's, not green ones." Angie started as she observed using her ocular augments to observe the village.

"There aren't supposed to be any other recon squad or Garserian group to rendezvous at Coda Village. Whoever these guys are, they are either by chance a Garserian squad who got lost here.

"What in the dark Void?" Angie looked in confusion when she then saw soldiers, wearing green kevlar armor and are armed with autoguns. All of them were armed. However Angie noticed that they had the look of Japanese looking people, she remembered what they look like during her times on delving with the Garserian archives.

"Those are not Security Force nor are they soldiers of the Garserians. They do not have masks. All Garserian soldiers have masks, a lack of mask is a military offense already. These soldiers are not from us..." Angie said to her squad

"I can see them as well mistress... They are talking with Coda Residents. It looks like they trust then enough." Jan'esi replied.

"What's course of action mistress?" Asked Vern'on who was on the side.

"We surround them, we systematically surround them and force them to surrender. Once they found that they are in a surrounded position they'll comply to our demands of surrender." Angie said before she looked at her squad.

"No one shoots until shot at. Those who defy that order will face to me." Angie said menacingly.

"I'll inform the jeeps of the plan." Jan'esi said before she touched the side of her head and talked to the comms.

"The jeeps are informed. Ready when you are mistress." Said Jan'esi.

Angie nodded before she readied her Caster rifle, she cocked it and put off the safety.

"Let's clean this up before for Nath and the others get comfy here." Said Angie, before the ATP squad went into action.

...

It was a quick breaching charge, no one shoots until shot at as Angie plans.

The first targets were the soldiers at the jeep. As the JSDF driver was waiting for his squad to return to the jeeps he was assigned to guard the jeeps. That was until he heard the rustling, he paid it no mind before he then saw yellow and grey clad soldiers come out of the foliage. He saw them had guns trained on him.

Of course he was startled but he noticed that these newcomer did not kid around as he saw them switch their weapons to turn off safety.

He saw the ATP soldiers raise a finger to their mask, signifying him to shut up.

As they went the JSDF jeeps were now secured, the soldiers guarding the jeeps were quiet due to them being at gunpoint.

As for the ones in the village, JSDF soldiers there would slowly be surrounded without noticing.

That when the ATPs would make themsleves known. The ATPs came in guns drawn as well with their Jeeps armed with Caster cannons trained on the JSDF. One of the ATP soldiers just raised his smg gangster style

(Like this but more human looking, art by ConstaChymic, Link: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/constachymic/atp-engineer)

For the JSDF they were surprised seeing that they were surrounded by soldiers in yellow and grey armor. What was more surprising was that none of them could recognize the look of the soldiers. It's as if the ones surrounding them were some sort of secret group of soldiers. Couple with the fact that they had alien looking rifles and weaponry trained at them.

The leader of 3rd Recon, a Japanese soldier named Itami would then notice his situation before he grabbed his translation book in hopes of communicating with these sudden intruders.

It was then the JSDF noticed that the group of yellow clad individuals made an open path, and out came out Angie, she had her pigtails exposed once again and walked like she owned the place. She had her golden eyes glaring through the mask she wore. Her eyes stared at the JSDF group with cold calculative intent

When Itami tried to communicate using the translation book, Angie would then speak,

"We are not from this place. No need for that translation book."

"There's no need for violence. We have you surrounded and you're all in the open. We suggest that you lower your weapons, then we'll lower ours." She spoke in English.

"Y-you speak English?" Itami asked in shock.

"The Universal language? Yes I speak English. Now lower them weapons." Angie once again stated.

At this point, Itami seeing no point on confrontation ordered his squad to lower their weapons. Kuribayashi, a close quarters specialist on the group voiced her concern, "Are you we can trust these guys?" She said Japanese. Itami assured that he'll take responsibility for whatever happens next.

Once the JSDF lowered their weapons. The ATPs all lower their weapons. The armored jeepa of the ATPs would then slowly back off.

"Ah, thank you for complying." Angie said before removing her mask to assure to the JSDF she was human.

"Youre a human? Wait where are from?" Itami asked.

Angie would then introduce herself, "My name is Anghelix Liteus, I'm an asset of the Garserian Union. And commanding officer of the recon squad you now see." Angie said.

...

It was eventually after the rather forceful first contact with the JSDF did the ATPs eventually found out the origins of the JSDF.

The JSDF showed fascination to the ATPs advanced equipment. Particularly their Caster rifles looked like it was something out of a sci-fi film. They also showed particular fascination with the ATPs golden eyes. The ATPs would respond to them as "a genetic pattern among the group"

"So they came in killed your people as well?" Itami asked.

Angie nodded she crossed her arms before speaking, "They came in, pronouncing that they would bind the Garserian powerhouse to their will. Killing civilians and causing lots of property damage. We're here on recon, just as you." Angie said.

Itami would then openly explain where he was from. Japan, eventually the both of them were able to find out they were from different Gates, a information on which could be relevant someday. (foreshadowing oo)

Angie herself is not familiar at all with what Earth was. And frankly finding out though the Garserian archives is very depressing especially so as to how the archivists conveniently were very emotional about it too. She does know that Old Earth, the old cradle of humanity was destroyed prior to millenia before. She does know that the world beyond from Itami's Gate is going to be a very sensitive topic to the Garserians.

"So, you guys got multiple groups out there?" Itami asked in which Angie responded, "Yes, there is another group that is going to rendezvous with us. You may find the group different uniforms to be vast."

Itami would then notice Angie's sword strapped to her back. He as a modern soldier from the 21st Century would then voice his concern, "Hey. Aren't swords outdated? You might get shot with that sword when the enemy is far away. Like how are you going to use it anyway?"

Angie looked at Itami as if he said something idiotic. Her stare at Itami had a hidden message of 'Are you stupid' since Angie lived in a different world and didn't find the use of swords weird at all. Considering the Aetherians were proficient in both the sword and gun. She had no qualms of using both anyway.

Right on time the JSDF who were now comfortably speaking with the ATPs would hear the movement of engines. Eventually the JSDF and the ATPs would look at where the the direction was coming from.

Right in tow, there were two grey colored armored Vasily jeeps and a C.C. tanks arrive on the spot.

"Here they are." Angie would say to Itami.

The JSDF took note of the more greyish color pallet the new comers have than the yellow coloring of the ATPs.

When the JSDF soldiers saw the people within the Nexus squad jeeps, they would notice the various differences between the two group. The soldiers of the newcomers were more unnerving than that of the ATPs. The new comers also came with a tank with a large gun which puts the JSDF on edge.

The Garserian soldiers themslebes were a more familiar sight nonetheless. They looked like 21st century soldiers armed with futuristic equipment. Their mask had different colors as it glowed. But nonetheless they noticed the weapons of the newcomers to be more traditional looking guns.

Right on time, Nath would get out of the C.C. tank with his mask off. His body was still singed from the fires of the flame dragon. And among Them, Leonard was carrying the unconscious body of Tuka the elf.

It was evident somethjng was wrong as the ATPs rushed to the care of the elf or went to Nath. The JSDF would then focus their attention on the elf or look to the newcomer.

"Nath!" Angie would rush to him in concern.

"Report. What happened?" Angie said to him.

"A f*cking flame dragon Angie. We managed to hold it off but a village full of elves was burned to the ground. There were a few survivors but we have to warn the village. The dragon might look down upon this village next." Nath said.

"By Grethur's will... Alright. I'll tell you what's happening along the way then." Angie would then look to Itami.

"Nath, this is Lt. Yoji Itami. From the JSDF." She introduced by which Itami introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you sir." He said, by which Nath nodded, "Wait JSDF?" He asked in confusion.

"Like I said,ill tell on the way." She said before she then talked to Itami about the Flame Dragon.

"Oh that's not good. I'll inform the village chief." Itami said before he would then leave on search of the village chief.

"You did what you could Nath, things can always go wrong." Angie said to the visibly worried Huntsman.

...

Soon enough the village was on full panick mode after Itami had disclosed the information about the Flame Dragon's appearance. On fear everyone tried to run away, by filling Thekr carriages with their things. People attempted to flee the spot.

The JSDF decided to aid the Coda Villager in helping their evacuation. The ATPs and the Nexus Squad. Seeing as they were only partly involved in this decided to help out the villagers.

The Huntsmen were required to remove their admittedly terrifying masks when they helped the coda villagers. The ATPs along with the JSDF helped with the carts that got stuff or other stuff.

"Lift!" The JSDF soldiers would motivate themselves to help lift home some of the carts.

Meanwhile the Huntsmen and ATPs.

"Lift." Nath said unenthusiastically before he single handedly was able to life a heavy cart using his augments. Which feels like cheating to be honest but he can't help his power and strength.

"Lift it up brothers and sisters in arms!" Angie would motivate her comrades the ATPs. Well, three of them were enough to lift an entire carriage.

Otherwise most of the time it was uneventful for the groups there. They did all they can to help.

"Were so going to be in trouble if command hears this." Deimos complained as he sat by his jeep.

"Well, as long as we help people and whatnot. I'm a goody two shoes myself." Sanford Said as he cleaned his weaponized meat hook.

Then something happen. The loud sound of a wood and a cry of a child was heard.

"Holy sh*t! I need some help over here!" The voice of Shan would then yell out.

"You heard that?" Asked Deimos

"Of course I did, unlike you have my good hearing." Sanford said.

"Let's go check it out." Deimos said and immediately the two went their merry way towards the scene of the next event.

...

There, in the scene was a toppled carriage. The wheel of the carriage was completely snapped off as it was dragged on the mud. A horse was becoming rabid and wild as it now lost control of itself by flailing around on the mud. What was concerning was an unconscious child in front of the flailing horse. With a head wound bleeding out.

The people were looking worried for the child but JSDF soldiers and Garserians made sure to stop them from entering the scene and making more of a mess.

Nath was with the ones near the horse attempting to calm it with no avail.

"Woah horsey!" Nath would risk his life trying to keep the rabid and wild horse preoccupied.

During the time that Nath was able to distract the horse long enough for a JSDF medic to arrive on the unconscious child that lay bleeding on the ground.

Mari, the JSDF medics checked the child. Just in time Vern'on arrived with a full healthkit.

"I'm a medic as well ma'am. I'll help." Said Vern'on as they both worked on the child's injuries.

"Thank you, my name is Mari." Said Mari, Vernon nodded before he used his ATP mask to scan the child.

"Oh no, not good. Heavy internal bleeding in the head. I'm going to have perform some trauma care to quickly stabilize her condition." Said Vern'on.

"I see, I'll apply some cloth to clean the wounds." Mari said before the two medics got to work saving the child.

Then suddenly, a blue haired girl arrived to the scene. She looked no less than 15 years old. Nath, and Vern'on looked at the blue haired girl in shock.

"Hey kid! Get out of here it's not safe under this rabid hor-" Nath's voice was cut off when the horse thrashed harder and was about to trample the group of people.

*Bang*

The horse explode into a shower of gore and blood. Blood spilled on Nath's mask as he convinently had it on in time. Nath looked to wear the shot came from and saw Angie who had her Caster Rifle aimed on the now dead horse. The horse now had no more head, the rest of its body was now horse meat on the street.

"You owe me a shawarma." Angie said before she holstered her weapon and walked away.

"Preferably not horsemeat..." Nath said back as he rubbed his hand on his mask to remove some blood

Apparently one of the JSDF already was about to shoot the horse but Angie was quick enough to shoot first. It was an eery silence save for the rustling of clothes and Mari and Vern'on working on helping the child's life.

Itami whistled, impressed at Angie's quick trigger fingers. "Nice reflex." He commented.

"Hey kid, you alright?" Nath asked the blue haired girl, who looked silent and shocked at the revelation that she was about to die earlier.

"These people... Saved me." The blue haired girl would said.

"Eh, youre alright. Good thing you didn't get hurt huh." Nath said, with his inner older brother side he then mindlessly patted the blue haired girl gently on the head.

The carriage would be fix the best they can eventually with the efforts of some of the people on the village

Eventually the rest of the caravan were able to pack up and now they were all ready to leave. Travelling to someone distant refuge that Village Chief refuses to disclose.

...

Elsewhere...

A small girl wearing a Gothic Lolita outfit walked in a dirt path. A murder of crows followed her from behind. She carried a large halberd on her back as she walked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 2.4K 20
Der Mensch ist bΓΆse. Der Mensch muss besser und bΓΆser werden So lehre ich. The human is evil. The human must become better and more evil. So I teach...
825 13 31
In the not too distant future, an encounter with some other inhabitants of the universe catapults the human race in to a more technologically advance...
258 18 66
You could already see their amused smiles as they tortured and slaughtered people for selfish motives. They were pagans. They were brutal villains. T...
326K 5.3K 98
Disclaimer:I do not own fallout or gate as fallout belongs to betheasda softworks and gate belongs to takumi yanai illustrated by Daisuke Izuka and k...