Chapter 1: Cleanup

Author's Note: Please do note that this chapter is very violent. While I'm not yet an experienced writer, I still feel uncomfortable for some scenes that I wrote. I'll put warnings for any scenes I deemed brutal.

If it disgusts you, skip to the end of the warning. If not, go ahead and read. If you think that my scene is not that brutal, well I guess I should improve on that (huehuehuehuehue)

Anyways this chapter primarily focuses on Nath. In the next chapter, I'll be planning on the defense of the city itself.

*Bang*

I̢m̷̦ͦp̙̌r̟o͖̽͝bͮab̟͑̀i͢l͌ȋ̙͞ṱͪy͚ ̺̏D̴̝r̂͠ì̹v̂͞ȩ ̛̮r̟̂eͬad͟y̯͞
͚
W̰e͞ ̧͇ͧhù̠nt̩̂͢ ̡ͭa͞n̨͛d̲ͤ ̰͌͏k̞͢iͅl̐ͅl͖͘ ̶͆t̀h̕o͔̽͜s̡̪e ̠wẹ̑ ̦̅fe̠̎͟a̲ͬ͘r̸͕ͣ ̡m̔͠o͚s͢t͓͟

V͈ī̞ol̝e̬͑͘n̛c͜e͎͡ ̺͋ ac̪͟qúi̺r̞̍e̗͛d̙̃

Nath had already used his two SMGs and shot at the approaching Wyvern Knight.

He aimed for the rider.

The rider was hit by three bursts of KB5- compatible high explosive fragmentation rounds. The reason why the SMG Nath held was powerful was because of the custom ammunition he has, initially his SMG is a smaller caliber weapon but with the new ammunition, his weapon became devastating... like a bolter.

The rider was violently jerked back, the bullet tearing apart his body with ease. His body turned into a red paste from the "bullets". The wyverns were left alive for a reason.

"CHEEHOO!" Nath yelled before he let himself collide with the approaching wyvern who vengefully tried to tear Nath apart in revenge for killing his rider.

But Nath just promptly grabbed the wyverns at a quick pace. Time seemed to slow when the wyvern's open mouth was near him. Nath just maneuvered himself around the open maw and rode on the wyvern's saddle.

But no, Nath did not simply want to steal a Wyvern mount. He grabbed the two jaws of the wyvern, which tried to throw him overboard. The beast noticed Nath's hands in its jaws and just before it was about to bite and tear off Nath's hands.

[Brutal warning]

*CRAAACK!!!*

A sickening crunch was heard as bone broke, and flesh tore apart violently. A pained agonizing sound was heard. A gurgling sound was made as something was drowning in its blood.

Nath for his part now held the wyvern's lower jaw. Teeth full of blood and he held it as if he was examining his prize. A slab of meat with teeth hurting out and continuous blood squirting

Nath has just effortlessly torn off the wyvern's jaw. The wyverns were now struggling to fly as they experienced agonizing pain. Its tongue was dangling out without its lower jaw holding it back, with blood dripping down from its horrific wound. It started to slowly fall from shock.

"Ew. Tooth decay. This rider and his mount don't know what dental maintenance is." Nath said undisturbed as blood from the now ripped jaw dropped to him and stained his dark trenchcoat.

"Oh well." Nath said before he placed the lower jaw full of sharp teeth covered in blood underneath the wyvern's throat. Making sure the teeth were facing against its throat. And Nath just sliced open the beast's throat, without remorse.

[Brutal warning End]

Sounds of choking were more heard as the wyvern began descending to the ground. Nath looked proud of his handiwork before he jumped off the dying wyvern once again on a free fall.