Wings of Fire one shots

Por tsunamilion

These are not my characters but I have some of my favourite Ships in the book and not my favourite requests a... Mais

Glory x Deathbringer
Jade Winglet: Truth or Dare
Clay x Peril
Jade Winglet: Kiss, Marry, Punch
Glory x Deathbringer part 2
Jade Winglet: Would you Rather?
Riptide x Tsunami
Jade Winglet: WE KNOW!
DoD Truth or Dare/ Kiss, marry, punch/ Would you rather
DoD kiss marry punch
DoD would you rather?
Ripnami Part 2
Hatching Day
Ripnami
Starspeaker
Any Request?
Moon x Qibli
Would You Rather? (JW)
The Next War (DOD, JW, & LC)
JW: W-What the heck?! WHERE ARE WE?!
Glorybringer Part 3
(Both) O-O
Tied Up together Part 1 (Both)
What is the Future? (JW)
Moonbli-Sue Me
Truth or Dare (JW)
Clay x Peril

Jade Winglet: Seeing the Future

3.9K 14 106
Por tsunamilion

Moon, Winter, Peril, Turtle, Qibli, and Kinkajou are shoved into a big cave with four other dragonets with them. 

Winter: Not again! IF GLORY AND DEATHBRINGER ARE DOING THIS AGAIN, YOU BETTER STOP! 

Qibli: Chillout, man! *To Moon* Get it because he's an IceWing, I'm hilarious. 

*Winter scowls and walks away from the Moonbli magic. Moon stifles her laughter.* 

Peril: I agree with Frostbreath over here! Whoever you are STOP! Unless your Clay! *Everyone looks at Peril with a look of 'What the Heck?'* What? I love my Clay. 

Turtle: Uh...

Moon: Peril, we know you love him 

Turtle: Guys? 

Qibli: Almost the whole school knows

Turtle: Guys?!

Peril:  WHAT! THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNOWS! 

Kinkajou: GUYS! TURTLE IS TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING!

Turtle: Thanks, um, guys, there are some dragonets here that we don't know

*Everyone faces the four dragonets. A dragonet comes to them, she had webbed talons but she is a RainWing and she can see in the dark.* 

Lily: Hello, my name is Lily, I and my siblings and my friends come from the future

*Everyone is shocked.* 

Lily: I'm-

Toucan: I'm Toucan! *A SeaWing with the ability to change scales according to his feelings.* I'm Lily's brother! 

Lily: Ahem! Toucan! Can I explain what we're doing he-

Starguider: Hi, I'm Starguider. *Looks like a NightWing but has a yellow streak going from her neck to her tail.* 

Lily: Starguider! Toucan! I'm trying to-

Copper: HI! I'm Copper! *Looks more like a SkyWing but has brown along his back and scales. and has warm brown eyes* 

Lily: GUYS! CAN I EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT WE ARE! 

Other dragonets: Sorry. 

Peril: Yes, please explain, before I burn you to ashes.

Lily: We are from the future, and Toucan and I are Turtle and Kinkajou's dragonets. 

Turtle: *Wants to die of embarrassment but is so happy at the same time* 

Kinkajou: *Excited, Horrified, and secretly happy*

Peril: Starts laughing because of Turtle's reaction* Oh My-That-that's just so funny! Do that face again! 

Copper: Hi mom! 

Peril: *Stops laughing* Say what now? 

Copper: I'm your son! 

Peril: *Takes a Deep breath. Is slightly interested and worried* I have one question...who's the father? 

Copper: Clay of course! 

Peril: *Dies of happiness* 

Turtle: *Starts laughing at Peril* 

Starguider: I'm Moon's daughter and my father-

Qibli and Winter: WHO'S THE FATHER?! 

Starguider: Geez dad, you don't have to yell. Qibli you're my father.  

Qibli: YES! *Sees the glare from Winter* U-uh mean, really? 

Moon: *Beams with happiness.* 

Winter: Great. Now that we know that they all have dragonets and I'm still single what are we doing here?! 

Starguider: Don't worry Mr. Winter, you'll meet Armadillo soon 

Winter: Armadillo? 

Starguider: Your wife, she's a very nice SandWing

Qibli: Aw, you do adore me, you adore me so much that you even marry a SandWing

Winter: I will do no such thing 

Moon: Liar. I've seen it in your thoughts...YOU ALREADY MET HER! 

*Winter blushes a lot* Winter: NO! 

Moon: LIAR! 

Lily: Our parents are acting like us...AHEM! As much as we love to see a fight, we need to tell you what you have to hear. You have to hear who our girlfriends and boyfriends are. 

Toucan: I'll go first...This will leave them scarred forever! I'm in love with Bear! 

Kinkajou: Who's that? 

Toucan: She's Peril's daughter. She's about my age, a little younger. 

Kinkajou: Is it okay if I end her? 

Peril and Toucan: ...No...

Lily: My true love is Nighthowler

Turtle: Who's that? 

Lily: Starflight and Fatespeaker's second eldest dragonet...he's amazing...

Turtle: What if I kill him? 

Lily: Then I kill you...

Turtle: Okay

Copper: My true love is...Firefly! She's Glory and Deathbringer's dragonet...Deathbringer tried to kill me a few times...You saved me though...But father wouldn't let you kill Deathbringer...so...yeah...

Peril: If Deathbringer lays a talon on you I will burn him to ashes! 

Copper: Don't worry though, I don't die from Deathbringer...I don't think...

Moon: Oookkkkaaaayyy

Starguider: I end up falling in love with...Frostbite

Qibli: Who?

Staguider: He's Mr. Winter's son...

*Qibli and Moon glance at Winter with a death glare* 

Winter: *Shrugs* I-I don't know how this can be...I guess IceWings are so attractive even the daughters of their old crushes end up liking their sons...What can I say...It runs in the family...

*Qibli attacks Winter they fight and claw each other but Starguider yelled at the top of her lungs* 

Starguider: STOP! OR I WILL CALL FROSTBITE HERE!

*Qibli and Winter stop fighting*

Lily: Soooo, that went well...Anyway...you can leave now...

*JW leaves the cave gratefully.* 

Lily: Wait till they figure out that we're going to keep on bringing them here!

*They start laughing* 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

39.5K 188 30
basically truth or dare
3.6K 18 22
(Based on Wings of fire) Moon, Winter, Qibli, Turtle, and Kinkajou go to Pyrrhia High. They have multiple dramas such as love triangles, bullies, and...
13.5K 207 21
It's been a while since Moon chose Qibli over Winter and she has been having second thoughts on this whole love life with Qibli, she leaves one night...
3.7K 273 55
warning: these are OLD opinions! many of my true ratings of these ships have changed! please don't be harsh about my old opinions: i probably don't e...