Izuku Of The Sharingan

By GeneralOctavious

"how many people have you killed, shigaraki?" "How much bread have you eaten?" His happiness would last short... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: U.A. Entrance Exam
Chapter 2: The Phantom Dream
Chapter 3: climax towards demonstration
Chapter 4: combat training
Chapter 5: Universal Studios Japan
Chapter 6: USJ FIGHT
Chapter 7: preparation for the festival
chapter 8: ancestors
Chapter 9: Mystery of the Masked Man. PART 1
Chapter 10: Mystery of the Masked Man. PART 2
Chapter 11: The last day of preparing
Chapter 12: Tension
Chapter 13: Sports Festival 1
chapter 14: sports festival 2
Filler Chapter 1: sinister foe
Chapter 16: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 17: The One on One
Chapter 18: The One on One Pt.2
Chapter 19: An unfortunate event

Chapter 15: Obstacle Race

2.2K 51 24
By GeneralOctavious

NOBODY'S POV

"THE OBSTACLE RACE! All eleven classes will participate in this." Midnight explained again but with a more in depth explanation.

"The whole course will be the outer ring of the stadium, about four kilometers! And there's what we call free will. As long as you stay at the course, you can do whatever you want inside! Now that that's settled with...." Midnight cracked her whip wildly.

"Go to the outside of the stadium!" She yelled as most students ran outside to get a head start at the front.

Izuku was there already who used kamui instantly to get ahead of people pushing each other to get first.

All of the students are at the starting point of the race now, ready to go as the bell rings three times.

IZUKU'S POV

'this is it.' I thought to myself as I felt a fist bump to my shoulder. I looked back and saw kacchan with his game face on. I know he was trying to convey that I shouldn't lose to this game, let alone it be the first event. I smirked at him as he did right back.

"Don't go losing this game deku. It wouldn't be fun if I didn't get to crush you on a 1 on 1 battle later on." He said. I know it was his way of saying 'good luck' to me.

I nodded with confidence as his smile grew to a chaotic smile. He was too calm... Let's say he's chaotic calm, it's creeping the other students.

The first bell.

This is it! I adjusted myself as I readied myself to use my visual prowess.

I will not fail this. I'll show mom, Sasuke, Madara that I'll be the strongest!

The second bell.

Time was running out now. The anxiety, excitement creeping into our bodies and minds. I kept my eyes focused on the finish line, visualizing it, making sure I won't miss a beat in this.

This will be easy... I juts know it! My only competition will be kacchan and.... Todoroki.

I looked to see todoroki staring coldly at me, his ice seeping out his body. He was ready to trap everyone in ice and slide through with it.

That move is easy to predict and avoid!

The third bell.

"IM NOT GONNA LOSE!" and with that I used raiton to enhance my speed and agility and ran at break neck speed.

All the students gave out a war cry as they began to run for their lives for the finish line.

"Deku you bastard! Get back here!!!" Kacchan screamed as he used his explosion to catch up to me. I didn't expect him to be this fast and go neck to neck with me.

I suddenly felt the temperature drop behind me and saw that todoroki did what I predicted him to do. He trapped every other student in ice as he glided through with it.

He looked rather calm and collected as he just slide through the horde of students with ease.

"You think that'll work on us twice?!" I heard mina yell as she slide through on top the ice using her acid.

"You're too naive todoroki-san!" Momo said as she made a pole to propel her off the ground to avoid getting caught in the ice.

Mineta was using his quirk as stepping stones and boosting his speed by bouncing on them, similar to what he did on the quirk assessment test.

I was about to think more until kacchan suddenly released an explosion towards me. Being well... Me, I used kamui too and let the blast phase through me.

"Nice try kacchan, but you're gonna have to do better than that!" I said as I ran even faster now to reach the first obstacle before they do.

By then everyone was practically avoiding getting frozen in place by todoroki and disqualified, and tried to do any way to avoid his seemingly obvious attack.

I can see yaomomo making a pole to leap through the ice, ashido making acid to slide on top of the ice, ojirou using his tail to leap as well.

Todoroki doesn't even look surprised, he looks rather calm and careless to the fact our class can avoid his attack. The fact that he froze the ground was bold and typical but that wouldn't stop me for just a second.

"It appears head phone girl is taking the lead!!!" Present mic yelled as he was kinda happy to see a girl take first place.

"Hehehe....." I overheard mineta as he got closer to me by bouncing on his balls.

"A female in first place eh~?" This cunt has something perverted in thought as he started drooling and getting faster and faster to her. This guy.... He's really gonna get it.

"Time for my special move!" He threw so much balls and advanced at inhuman speed, passing through me.

"Grape rus--" mineta was suddenly throw into the sky by a giant zero pointer as he sky rocketed into the air never to be seen again.

All the other students, and so did I, were stopped in their tracks of what the first obstacle had to offer.

"Woah check it out!!!" One yelled as The ground suddenly summoned a ton of zero pointers to attack us. We eventually came to a halt as we were towered by hordes of them, in fact we couldn't get pass them in one run. I gritted my teeth on how they manage to slow me down. I wasn't ready to chicken out now, my mom is watching from the television!

Then I saw todoroki freeze 3 zero pointers as he glided past them, the robots falling apart from being frozen entirely. Then I saw bakugou flying high above the robots and eventually plummet past them like a meteor and catching up to todoroki. Meanwhile my dumb mind got distracted and eventually got caught in todorokis ice.

"Damn it! I can't move!!!!" I yelled as I tried to move my leg out and free it.

"Come on leg... Budge..." I begged to dear life to get it free and I did, my feet were free from the ice as I used raiton chakra to speed up again.

I was then battled to 5 gigantic robots as I yelled a curse word for my bad luck.

"Damn you all to hell... Amaterasu!!!" I yelled as my right eye transformed into my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Flame control!!!" I manipulated the flames to cover all the robots. One by one they started to melt down into liquid metal of some sort as I continued running with my enhanced speed.

Thump

Thump

Thump

Again I was stopped with the last zero pointer but this one was even bigger, taller, and had my way blocked.

"Chidori!!!" I thrust my hand and yelled from the top of my lungs out as the lightning blade pierced the robot and I cut it in half.

NOBODYS POV

"A stunning move from Uchiha! Aizawa, what the heck are you feeding your kids with?!!" Present mic said as he highlighted my amaterasu and chidori on the screen with the audiences.

"Izuku is a unique character. Not only is his quirk complex and diverse, he can also manipulate them with ease, solidifying his mastery with his quirk. And you shouldn't take the boy lightly, he has a mind that is on par with his already overpowered quirk. He may just surpass all might when he grows with time." Aizawa said with a hint of pride for izuku as he secretly rooted for him to win.

"Don't fail now problem child." He thought as he lazily went back to sleep, knowing and putting his faith to izuku that he can win this race.

Izuku manage to get clear as he passed some students who were slow and some even didn't put effort into the race.

He was already far behind most students and his classmates and he was angry at himself for his incompetence for getting distracted. He was sure to not let it happen again I the future.

He was running hard with gritted teeth, but still far behind bakugou and todoroki who were neck and neck at each other for taking first place on the finish line.

Some students were fighting him whilst running and he used genjustu along the way to avoid unnecessary distractions fro going on any further.

He kept spamming Tsukuyomi on anyone trying to fight him in the race and they all either scream from their minds in agony or just fall down like puppets with not strings.

"Now get ready to face the next obstacle kids!" Present mic yelled as again, almost all students stopped and eyed the next obstacle.

Jirou almost fell before sero caught her with his tape.

"T-thanks sero.... I owe you one." She said in relief as an enormous canyon separated a huge gap in between them and the other side. There were pillars to jump onto but we're very far away from each other.

Hatsume from the support course took a leap of faith and fell to the canyon and used her gadgets to climb from the pillars and fly through the vast canyon that is The Fall, eventually that gave hope to the other participants and started to jump form pillar to pillar.

Sero used his tape and replicated the moves of hatsume from earlier on. Bakugou being bakugou just flew past the canyon with ease due to his quirk.

Todoroki did the same thing he did at the start of the race and glided through using ice.

"Stay back half and half bastard!!!!" Bakugou yelled as he turned behind mid air and attacked todoroki with a flurry of furious explosion coming towards him.

Todoroki sighed in disappointment as he summoned an ice barrier around the sides and on the top to prevent him from getting obliterated into oblivion as he continued to glide with his ice.

The were already nearing the last obstacle before a straight clearing to the stadium.

Izuku was already getting frustrated at being last of the 3 most powerful 1A students.

He leaped high from pillar to pillar and suddenly he thought of an idea.

"Susano'o!!!"

Izuku yelled as his body was now sorrounded by chakra and formed into only the wings of his complete Susano'o. Everyone started to see izuku with dark blue transparent wings as he flew off with a loud takeoff.

He was now catching up at an alarming rate, more so that his speed is far off than todoroki and bakugou.

He saw the mine field as present mic announced that as the last obstacle. But to the 3 of them, it was merely child's play for them since they have airborn advantage.

But izuku had an idea.

He threw his two chakra swords below the mine which caused the ground to explode with the mine.

Izuku activated his Mangekyou Sharingan ability and manipulated the flames of the explosion and made it into a concentrated fireball.

He then threw it at todoroki and bakugou as they were busy fighting each other neck and neck again.

"What the fuck?!!" Bakugou yelled as he dodge the fireball by a hair fall.

"Deku you bastard!!! You're gonna be sorry!!!!!!" Bakugou yelled again as he charged towards him with explosions.

Todoroki saw this as an opportunity and went on ahead, not knowing the trick up izuku's sleeve.

He activated his Rinnegan from the left and instantly.... Todoroki and izuku switched places which made him confused as to why he was there.

"Die!!!!" Bakugou yelled as he released a powerful explosion to 'izuku' and went on ahead to get first place on the race.

He then saw izuku with his Susano'o wings going fast. Bakugou turned his head fats and saw todoroki with a pissed off look on his face as he aggressively summoned ice left and right.

He never knew this was one of izuku's powers, and he never expected that to happen, form him of all people. He was angry, a little bit, but he was. His old man is watching and even though he didn't care if he was watching him or not he had to, his mom might be watching. He wanted to make his mom proud after all what endeavor did to shoto and his mom years ago. So he needed to give it his all as well.

'i won't lose to you again midorya.... She's watching out there, and I need to win or it's game over to save her.' he thought as he glided faster and passed bakugou who was pissed because he was ignored like trash, or so he thought.

"Deku.... Half and half..... You two are fucking dead you damn extra's! How dare you ignore me?!!" Bakugou yelled form the top of his lungs as he blasted himself into a spiral direction to speed up like a bullet.

~~~

"Annnnnnnd we have our 1st placer!!!!!! Non other than izuku uchiha!!!! Give it up to our this year's golden egg everyone!" Present mic yelled as the crowd went wild with excitement.

Izuku was panting hard as his Susano'o slowly disappeared from him. He weakly raised his hands in victory as the crowd got louder and louder from his pose.

"I did it!!!" Izuku yelled as he finally dropped to his knees and bathe in the applause he was being given with.

"Not bad kid." Madara said as he chuckled from his seat, impressed by the boy by creatively using one part of the complete Susano'o to help him do a comeback from the race.

"Didn't know you can do that with the Susano'o though...." Sasuke said, but proud to izuku for his victory and creative thinking.

"Well it's not only his visual prowess is strong. That mind of his is also one to look out for. A boy of that talent and degree is worth being called a genius among the Uchiha clan." Madara declared as Sasuke agreed with him.

Sasuke then remembered Itachi and the memories he gave to him before he went to paradise. How his life as konohas genius went to being anbu at a young age. He believed izuku could be like Itachi as he grew up with the two of them around.

He smirked as he liked the kid even more.

"Now we will take a 1 hour break everyone! All the surviving contestants, get your rest and prepare for the next game to begin! Which will be...."

"Cavalry battle."

Aight am done with this and it literally took me 2 days to make after getting drunked in inspiration again (I hope it's gonna be often :> )

Anyway vote, and follow my profile to get notified on future updates and I will all see you on the next filler chapter or next chapter ;')

And yes.... Someone will die after this festival. >:)
And yes... This should've came first before the filler but eHhh am to lazy to fix so y'all go and enjoy this or whatevs. :'))))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.8K 34
!UNCOMPLETED NEVER WILL BE GOD I HATE THIS! Izuku and Todoroki have always been friends, from the time they were youngin's- to when Bakugou boldly co...
33.3K 969 46
"You can't kill them! You're still a hero deep down!" The voices chorused, most familiar of them all was All Might's. "NO! I can't be a hero when eve...
3.1K 100 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...
183K 2.9K 29
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...