My Dominant CEO

Autorstwa StillAlive-_-

"Hey, actually I wanna say something to you" a girl with hazel eyes said nervously. "Yeah" the guy with dark... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 33
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 13

89.5K 2.8K 246
Autorstwa StillAlive-_-

Malena POV

So now we were going to the Wailua Falls but before that we were heading to the Bamboo Forest.

I decided to maintain some distance from Christian as I didn't know about him but if he was near me I was going to get attracted to him.

We had to drive also it was hot so I decided to wear a crop top and shorts which weren't looking good on me.

Everyone hired cars, Dean drove me and Andrea to the next location. As we reached there I looked around at the beauty which made my mood lighter. The view was amazing and I was brimming with excitement. As we reached Pipiwai Trail, we headed to the Bamboo Forest.

Everyone was talking and Christian was just following me. I knew it was rude to avoid him which made me felt guilty but I had to do it to protect my feelings.
Couldn't blame for being a little selfish.

"Malena" he called me.

"Yeah" I answered in monosyllables, maintaining a safe distance.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" he asked.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"You know this" he pointed to the distance between us. "I told you let's start again. A new start. Let's start from being friends but no you have to act like this"

"Hey what happened?" Dean shouted grabbing everyone's attention. Good Dean, I rolled my eyes.

"You all go, we are coming" Christian replied.

"Christian you know, we can't be friends right? I can't... Why don't you understand?" I sighed.

"Please Malena... I swear I won't do anything to hurt you. Please just once trust me. Please" he begged me. This was the first time I heard Christian being so desperate.

"Promise me you won't do anything" I said.

"I promise" he promised in a second.

"Keep that in mind. Now let's go" I said smiling.

I was too easy to convince.

Bamboo forest wasn't that fun except the part when we pranked Andrea telling her there was a spider on her due to which she literally screamed so loud that everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

Christian and Caleb's parents stopped there to get some rest and we made our way to the Wailua Falls. I brought my bikini which looked amazing on me according to Andrea. Even though I was getting tired and me feet hurt after walking so much but the excitement and the happiness dominated those feelings.

"Excited?" Christian asked me noticing my smile.

"Of course" I replied happily.

"Let me tell you one thing. After this we are going to do some adventurous sports and you'll love it" he told me waiting for my reaction.

"Really? What are we going to do?" I asked.

"That you'll know" he replied. "There... We reached" he said showing me the fall.

We looked at the steep path which led us to the falls. Slowly I took a cautious step towards the path and tried to descend but the fear made me retract myself.
I felt a hand on my hand which belonged to Christian who took a step and turned to me to do the same. I started following his step which made it easier to descend. Our hands were tightly clasped with each other as my steps were getting clumsier making me loose my balance. I felt the grip getting tighter as we were reaching closer to the land.

After my feet touched the ground all the guys took their shirt off and went in the water while Andrea and I looked at each other.

"Where are we gonna change?" I asked her.

"The changing room is abov-" Dean was about to say before I yelled.

"Why didn't you tell us before?"

They all gave us a shrug and shared some look with each other.

"Let's go I'll help you" Dean said coming out of the water.

"What about me?" Andrea asked.

"Okay fine, we all are coming" Caleb said coming out before commenting "You girls can't do anything"

We both glared at him at the same time as he raised his hands in surrender with a boyish grin on his face.

After we changed, Andrea took Dean to click some pictures while Christian, me and Caleb just swam around.

I was swimming around as Christian swam towards me.
"Why aren't you clicking your pics?" he asked.

"I'm not that fond of pictures, you know" I said looking at Andrea.

"Hey... Come on let me click your pictures. Live a lil bit. Don't be shy" he said bringing his camera to his eyes and motioned me to pose.

"I have my phone" I reminded him.

"Yeah, but the quality is in here" he proudly tapped on his camera earning a chuckle from me.

"Go stand there" he pointed to the rock near the fall. I went there and stood cluelessly. 

"How should I pose?" I asked him looking at Andrea to lend some ideas.

"Just do anything... I'll take a candid" he told me.

I just looked at him and then at the waterfall. He clicked some pictuees then he pointed to somewhere and my eyes followed there.
He clicked several pictures like a professional cameraman while I posed like a dying seagull. Soon, Andrea joined me and he took several pictures of us together.

Soon Caleb took the camera and Christian stood next to me making me stiff. I just looked at him getting nervous as usual while Dean dragged Andrea with him leaving me alone with Christian.

We all came back in the evening and went to our room. I took a shower and got changed into my shorts and T-shirt. As I was about to go to sleep, I heard a knock on my door.

I saw Christian standing.

"Are you tired?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm goi-" before I completed my sentence he already barged in.

"I know, you're not tired" he said.

"No... I said I'm" I said folding my arms around my chest. I noticed his eyes went on my chest. Clearing my throat to grab his attention, he looked at me scratching his neck.

"Yeah I heard you... Now come and sit" he gestured me to sit.

"What do you want Christian?" I asked, sighing.

"Just... Let's talk" he said.

"Talk? We can do that tomorrow" I said.

"So let's do something that we can't do tomorrow" he smirked.

"You're doing this again" I complained.

"What?" he asked pretending to be innocent.

"Flirting" I said.

"Come on... I'm not. I'm just saying let's watch a movie, what you think?" he asked.

"I need to sleep" I replied.

"Yes, you need your beauty sleep but we'll watch one movie before sleeping" he said giving me no room to answer.

He went to get the remote and then turned to me "go bring something to eat and drink"

I opened my mouth to refuse but then what harm was in watching one movie?

I grabbed some snacks and orange juice.

"Juice? No wine or something?" he asked me, dissapointed.

I shook my head. "We're not going to drink. So deal with it or just leave"

"You're giving me a hard time" he said.

I smiled innocently.

I looked at him as he searched for a movie.
There were so many and I was also curious to know which one would he choose.

He looked at me and then smirked.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Got a perfect movie for you"
he said throwing the dvd cover at me.

I looked at the cover blushed to the deepest shade of red.
Fifty shades series.

I stood up and searched for another movie without commenting on his choice of movie.

"Here" I said, giving the dvd to him.

He scowled "no way. We are not gonna watch this"

"Yes.... Either you watch or you leave" I said, now it was my turn to smirk.

"Fine, let's watch this" he said, defeated.

Falling inn love.... I haven't watched it yet but I guess it will be nice, anything better than fifty shades. But never thought of watching it with Christian.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

43.9K 2.6K 50
[Complete] A NEW enemies to lovers, office romance. 🔥 Rated R for mature sexual content and graphic language • 18+ *** Two rivaling company presiden...
Madam Mafia Autorstwa Nana

Dla nastolatków

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
797 29 18
Elena has just been hired as an executive secretary at a large tech company. Specialized in making security systems and chips. The CEO of the company...
262K 8.7K 49
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...