Mafia Prince ||K.T.H FF|| COM...

By Lunalistic_Tae

what will happen if an unlucky girl falls in love with the mafia prince? Or will it be the other way around... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 12

336 17 1
By Lunalistic_Tae

^previously^
Suga:"That's stupid! You are amazing and even if this child won't have a father at least she'll have a wonderful mother"
Everyone looked quietly at Suga.

Suga:"What I'm saying is you'll raise your child well even though you'll have no partner..plus you have us to help you, you wouldn't be alone" they all smiled.

Y/N:"Thanks but-"

Suddenly a familiar voice interrupted us.

^now^
Taehyung:"What are you guys doing in our room? And also Y/N are you hurt?"
He dropped his things and runs towards you, he hugs you tightly and then left go he then looked at the guys.

Taehyung:"What the hell happened?" He was pissed and confused.

Y/N:"Don't worry Tae, I was just practicing to much and over worked my self don't worry"
I gave a realistic fake smile.

Taehyung:"hm..You should take care of yourself more Y/N" he looks at you worriedly.

Jin:"Hey Tae, can me and kook talk to Y/N?"

Taehyung:"uhh sure?..I was going to talk to Suga and Namjoon anyways"
They all left except Jin and Kook, they sat beside me and and asked some questions.

Kook:"Y/N what are you planing to do?"

Jin:"we should just tell him.."

Y/N:"Yah..please don't! I'll loose Taehyung"

Jin:"Y/N look at me..It's either your benefits or the baby's, you should've thought more before doing it"

Y/N:"Fine..."

A few hours have passed and I tried to avoid Taehyung as much a possible. I went to the backyard and just looked at the moon

Taehyung:"Yahh..Y/N are you okay? Why are you avoiding me?" He hugs me from the back wrapping his arms around my waist giving me chills.

Y/N:"O..oh..Was I? I didn't notice..say Taehyung do you like Kids?"

Taehyung:"well..I like Kids but not kids of my own you know, I don't want kids of my own for short" he stared at my blank eyes.

Y/N:"Oh..but if you don't want kids..what if I want kids?"

Taehyung:"Well..I won't let you have kids" he had pain in his eyes.

Y/N:"What!? but..all I ever wanted is to be a mother-"

Taehyung:"Don't bother Y/N..I'm sorry I can't give you that.."

Y/N:"Fine." I walked towards Jin and Kooks Bedroom furious.

Y/N:"I'm leaving" I wanted to cry but I held my shit together but it was clearly obvious.

Jin:"I'm coming with you" he stood up and hugged me

Y/N:"nooo hyung this is your dream job I can't-"

Jin:"Who Said this was my dream? We were found and forced to do this"

Soon we heard Taehyung Calling from downstairs. We all went do check what it was.

Y/N:"Whats wrong Taehyung?"

Taehyung:"Why is everyone acting weird when I got back?"

I looked at him with worried eyes and then I saw a dot..a glowing red dot reflecting from the backyard. I grabbed both of his arms Tightly and..

A shot was fired it grazed me a bit in my arm.

Taehyung:"ITS AN ASSASSIN! FIRE!"
He dragged me towards the Bulletproof Limo. Everyone got on board, jungkook and yoongi fired from the top and side of the limo.

Jin:"Y/N are you hurt anywhere?"

Y/N:"I..I'm fine..it's just a little graze.."

Taehyung:"Oh gosh..Y/N don't do that! you could've gotten yourself hurt!"

Y/N:"look Taehyung All that matters is I'm alive okay?! And that's what I get for saving you" I rolled my eyes.

I didn't know I called him Taehyung..it's been so long since I've called him that, he looked kinda sad.

Hobi:"Yahh your bleeding out! Glad it just scratched" he grabbed a handkerchief and wrapped it around my arm.

Y/N:"Thanks Hobi Hyung"

Namjoon:"Where to now Tae?"

Taehyung:"Where going to the family mantion, It's safer there."

It was a 2 Hour drive it was silent for a few minutes, the atmosphere was thiccc with a triple c. We eventually got to the destination it was a mansion hidden in a thick forest. Guards where in every corner and exit.

Taehyung:"Ok guys be polite or else my father will kill us, stay close Y/N"

Wait his dad? I was not ready to meet his dad yet. We walked in a long corridor with pig portraits, his house is so big giant grand stairs. Taehyung Opened a secret passageway.

???:"Hmm..My son..it's been Months great to see you" He had a boxy smile just like Taehyung's. We all bowed.

Taehyung:"Father our mansion got attacked and-"

Mr Kim:"Oh I've heard no need to fill me in, you guys can stay you may now all leave except for you girl."

Mr Kim:"I wanna have a chat with you" he flashed me His boxy smile.

Taehyung:"But fa-" Taehyung got interrupted.

Mr Kim:"No no I won't do anything just chat, chill Tae..always so cold and moody"

Y/N:"Your not wrong about that" me and Tae's dad laughed. Everyone had a confused face.

Taehyung:"Fine...Be care full Jagi" he kissed my forehead and left.

Mr kim:"Soo sweetie what's your name? I wanna get to know your darling" he gave me a cup of tea and we sat at the office couch across from each other.

Y/N:"Oh..I'm Kim Y/N Jin's Sister."

Mr Kim:"Ahh..Y/N..such a Pretty name, You know Taehyung loves you very much he hasn't looked like that in years..but I can see something is holding you back." He was curious.

Y/N:"o..oh..I don't know..He's sometimes-"

Mr Kim:"Mean? Not committed? Moody? Heh that's him alright..but he just doesn't show it you know..it was my fault..imagine being a child and you see your own mother get killed."

Y/N:"y..you killed Taehyung's Mom?.."

Mr Kim:"Yes..one of my biggest mistakes..It was for Taehyung..his mother was making him soft and no mafia is soft..now I lost my son..he wasn't the same after that.."

Y/N:"wait..y..your not gonna kill me aren't you?.." I was scared.

Mr Kim:"Oh no darling, you seem like a nice girl..You have my wife's Smile and kind eyes, I'm glad Taehyung found a girl like you...you both seem to love each other but...something is holding you back isn't there darling?.."

he was concerned. Eventually I told him about me him and "Our" baby. He was Happy to have a grandchild and Gave me 2 million dollars for the baby.

Y/N:"Oh no please..I don't need it" I didn't want the money cause I feel bad.

Mr Kim:"Please..Take it, you might need it for the baby"
Soon we got interrupted with Jin and Suga.

Suga:"Sorry to bother you Mr Kim but Taehyung asked for Y/N's Presence"

Mr kim:"Oh right..Go ahead you're may be excused, enjoy your Stay Y/N" he waved and smiled at me.

Suga:"Woah woah..the boss looks Happy like..he's glowing"

Y/N:"That's because he's going to be grandpa"

Jin:"woahh you told him? He looks really happy what the heck"

Taehyung:"Yah Y/N let's go we need to treat your wound" he yelled out.

Y/N:"Fine fine! I'm coming" I ran towards him.

Hey got me patched up in Taehyung's room and there was a few minutes of silence.

Taehyung:"Yah..Y/N what are you not telling me? did I do something wrong to upset you?" He had a sad look in his face.

Y/N:"It's nothing..."

Taehyung:"Yah Y/N I'm getting irritated..I don't like it when you hide things from me!" He grabbed my wrist and slammed me against the wall.

Taehyung:"You better not lie to me Y/N..I don't like Lies..Especially from you.." he had me pinned against the wall with his right hand pinned against my neck. I was having trouble breathing.

Taehyung:"Tell me now!"
I felt like passing out until.

Mr Kim:"YAH TAEHYUNG!" Taehyung's dad barged in the room Taehyung let go of me I fell on my knees..

Taehyung:"I..I.."
Taehyung's dad came to check on me and blood was dripping down my legs. I felt sharp pains in my stomach.
Fear clouded my mind and Taehyung was just frozen he couldn't move nor speak.

To be continued~~~~
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hope you like it peeps! Sorry for the late upload, school was catching up and so are my stress!😄
Next episode will maybe be posted tomorrow.
Anyways..I hope this wasn't cringy lol,
I promise you next chapter Shit will go down.🥳🥳🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.1K 22
your life is going smooth , you have everything like loyal friends and most important your family..who loves you so much. your life is turned upside...
199K 5.4K 63
⚠️ THERE IS SMUT AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Y/n has a normal life...that is until she got kidnapped by the most notorious mafia in Asia. What she d...
26.4K 877 46
Y/N is an ARMY. One day she meets BTS in a very unexpected way and they assume her to be one of those obsessed fans(they learn she isn't an obsessed...
25.1K 707 10
A cold mafia that scared to be inlove suddely fall for an ordinary sweet girl-Y/N..He tried to hide his identity but will he forever keep it as a sec...