𝒊𝒗. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔

grxcisxhy

☞︎ Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴅᴇʟᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅʟᴇss ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, Tʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴀɪsᴇ. Yᴏᴜ sʜ... Еще

𝒊.
𝒊𝒊.
𝒊𝒊𝒊.
𝒊𝒗.
𝒗.
𝒗𝒊.
𝒗𝒊𝒊.
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊.
𝒊𝒙.
𝒙.
𝒙𝒊.
𝒙𝒊𝒊.
𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊.
𝒙𝒊𝒗.
𝒙𝒗.
𝒙𝒗𝒊.
𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊.
𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊.
𝒙𝒊𝒙.

Disclaimer

1K 23 0
grxcisxhy

DISCLAIMER:

I own nothing except for my OC and any other shit I decide to add that Rick Riordan didn't; otherwise, Rick Riordan has all the rights to the characters and plots. I tried to not copy the words too much, but that probably didn't work out.

I also will be aging up the characters to two years older than they are in the books.

So, the ages are:

Percy - 16

Annabeth - 16

Grover - 16

Luke - 22

Thalia - 17

Nico - 13

Rachel - 15 (couldn't find a birthday so we'll just say it's sometime in the summer so she can be the same grade as Percy, Annabeth, and Noelle)

Noelle - 16

(list may be expanded or edited in other books)

The story line will still be relatively the same except that my OC is Percy's love interest instead of Annabeth. And that they're all two years older, obviously.

The POV of the book will mostly be in Third Person All POV instead of Percy's First Person POV. Of course, if it changes POV I will let you know.

I want to assure all of you that this will be information gathered from the Percy Jackson Books and their sequels. I will also be referring to Riordan Wiki too. I will NOT be using any of the information from the horrible excuses for what F*x Century calls movies.

Some of the content in this book may contain mature themes and language. Viewer discretion is advised (me trying to sound professional). Also, fair warning, there will be a bit more cursing and there's a bit more sexual scenes between Noelle and Percy.

I will not tolerate hate in my comments. I am immediately deleting your comment if it contains any hate. Constructive criticism, however, is appreciated.

I apologize for any typos, grammatical errors, or improper punctuation before hand. (let me know if you find any)

Fun Fact: The picture in the cover is from the Garden of the Gods in Colorado as mentioned in The Battle of the Labyrinth.

Also a huge thank you to everyone who ready the three books that came before this one. You truly motivate me to continue writing and I love each and every one of my readers whether you interact or not.

Now, read on my beautiful people. I hope you enjoy!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7K 303 8
"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜꜰᴜʟ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴜꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ" ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴍɪ- ɢᴏᴅꜱ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ "ᴀɴᴅ ɪ...
9.4K 285 21
---𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩...
170K 6.5K 113
·˚ ༘₊·➳ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐋 ༊*·˚ {𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍} ❝𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂.❞ Guided by prophec...
11.5K 408 16
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 �...