Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

Epilogue.

36.5K 1K 251
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Hey my lovely readers..

How are you all? Miss me and hana Maan?

So here is the epilogue as per your guys request

*********

5 years later.

( Dua 9 years, Momin 13 years, Maham 8 years )

Hana's POV

"They will come anytime hanu! And your still in this kitchen!" Maan steps inside the kitchen while yelling.

"It's almost done" I mumbled. while turning stove off.

"Shanu clean this kitchen before guest come" I instructed and walked out of the kitchen past by Maan. Clearly ignoring him.

"Why are you being so annoying" I asked as he just follow me with his annoying face.

"Cause your ignoring me"

"You deserve it"

"Are you still angry?"

"Wouldn't I?" I asked and turned to him as we step inside our room. He closed the door and came closer to me.

"You shouldn't" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"You sent my son away from me and your saying I shouldn't" I said with serious tone.

"He needed this Jaan.. why don't you understand he is totally depends on you.. he can't even drink his milk if your not around him" Maan said trying to make me understand. I know he is right. Rafay our son. He is not like his sisters. Dua and Maham began doing their small works -like playing, eating, drinking milk and sleeping- on their own at the age of 4. But rafay, he needs me around him every time. He can't even play if I wasn't around. He would love to be in kitchen with me than to play with his sisters without me.

He always sleep with us. Maan has never objection with this before but now when rafay turned 5 and still being the same maan decided to send him with his dadi and dada (grandma and grandpa) to Fathima aapi's house for week as she live here in this city with her husband and childrens.

"Hanu... You don't have to be worried for him.. he is with his dada and dadi.. and we both.. at least I trust my parents enough to give Rafay's responsibility to them."

"I also trust mama baba Maan.. and I know they will take care of him very well"

"Then what's the problem?" He asked.

"Problem is, that he never live away from us maan... You know I called mama today morning and she said rafay couldn't sleep well last night and constantly asking for me.. I'm missing him" I said feeling bad for my son, it's been two days he was away from me. And felt moisten in my eyes.

"I know hanu. I'm missing him too.. but he needs to be away from you for few days.. he needs to know that you can't be around him all the time." Maan tried to make me comforts and I look at his face. And it's evident that how much he also missing his son. In those two days this is the first time we are having conversations about this. I didn't gave him chance to talked to me.

I hugged him placing my head on his chest. I know how much he is missing our son but can't express it infront of me.

"Sorry for giving you cold shoulder" I whispered and felt him kissing my head.

"It's okay.. now go and get ready... Ali's family will be here soon" he said pulling back. I nodded and took out my dress.

*******

"Assalamualaikum" Sara and Ali greeted. As they came out of the car and rahmaan approach them.

"Walaikum assalam. Thanks for the coming" rahmaan said.

"It's pleasure sir" Ali said smiling.

"Ali... How many times I told I'm not your sir out of the office" rahmaan said offended.

"Sorry si... rahmaan"

"It's okay... How are you bhabi?"

"Alhamdulillah I'm good rahmaan bhai... How about you?" Sarah asked giving him respectful smiled.

"Alhamdulillah I'm great..."

"Now can we go inside... If you all are done with greetings" momin asked impatiently. Everyone looks at his scowled face and chuckled.

"Ohk sahab zade let's go.." he hold momin's hand and took them inside the house.

"Assalamualaikum" hana greeted with wide smile as she saw them coming  inside.

"Walaikum assalam" Sara and Ali replied. And Sara hugged hana lightly.

"You look pretty" hana compliment Sara.

"Thank you... And you look gorgeous as always... And it's justify seeing rahmaan bhai's craziness for you" Sara compliment back and hana felt her cheeks heated up. Sara and hana become very good friends in all those years.

Hana and rahmaan made them sit on the sofa and sat beside them. But momin stood there and continuesly roaming his eyes here and there.

"Where is....." He cut off a voice.

"Hi momin" turning around a smiled made his way to his lips looking at her.

"Hi maham" he greeted and walked toward her. Maham face was shining like moon.

"They become very good friends... You know he was too excited meet you daughter that he literally drag me out of my room.. saying, Abbu will be angry ammi come on he is waiting for you" Sara said laughing. Everyone join her.

"And my both daughter also were too excited... Even though they met in school every day" hana said laughing and smiling. Thinking about her daughters craziness for momin. She sometimes became afraid seeing both of their's craziness toward momin. Her daughters remind her about her craziness of rahmaan. But she shrugged that thought assuring herself that she is thinking too much.

"Maham where are you taking me" momin asked as Maham hold his hand and started walking outside. But momin stopped.

"I told you na... I want to show you my new flower pot.. let's go" Maham said excitedly.

"Uh yeah... But... where is dua?" He asked again looking here and there.

"She is in her room" Maham replied.

"Why? She didn't know I'm here" momin asked

"She knows" maham said.

"Then why she hasn't come yet" he asked. feeling sad that dua hadn't come to meet him.

"I don't know" Maham shrug and her face lost their shine as Momin was asking about dua.

"Come with me.. I wan..."

"Where is dua?" Rahman asked. Momin heard him and turned to look at them.

"She is in her room...  Seems upset for something I called her but she said she don't wanted to come out" hana replied.

"What? I should check up on her" rahmaan said standing up.

"No maan. Let her be.. I think something happened between her and Maham.. so no need to interfere between them" hana said firmly. Rahman narrowed his eyes at her but shrugged nonethelessly sitting again. Hana and he already decided that they won't go between the two sisters so they don't had to be with one and had to hurt another.

"What happened to her? " Momin asked Maham.

"I.. I don't know" Maham stuttered. Without second word he ran to dua's room.

"Where he is going?" Ali asked.

"To dua" Sara and hana both said in unison while smiling knowingly.

******

"Momin ki dua" dua's head snapped toward door. She was sitting on the couch with her tab.

She looked at momin and both face lit up seeing each other. Momin smiled widely while walking toward her. But she again look down at her tab. He sat beside her.

"What are you doing here? I was waiting for you" momin said and dua look up at him.

"Why were you waiting for me?" She asked looking straight.

"Uhm... Because you told me that you will show me a beautiful princess" he reminded her.

"Uh... Haven't you meet that princess yet?" She asked. Her face showing clearly that she's upset. Momin frown but then smiled.

"Yes.. I have met that princess.. a beautiful Princess...my princess" He said grinning at her. Her face fell even more but she tried to make straight face.

"Then what are you doing here.. go to your princess" she said and walked toward her bed and again tried to show herself busy on her tab. Momin stood up.

"I'm with my princess" he said and dua's head snapped toward him. She looks here and there and then Momin. Momin again sat beside her

"Here isn't your princess" dua said. Frowning.

"Yes.. she is here.. dua.. dua is my princess" he said and dua's face shine and she smiled looking at him. But suddenly her smiled disappeared.

"No! Your lying I'm not princess.. I'm looking like maid.. Maham is looking like princess in that beautiful princess gown" dua yelled standing up.

"Dua... What happened?" He asked concern. But she just show her back at him. He came infront of her and held her hand.

"Tell me.. what happened? You fought with Maham?" He asked. But dua shook her head.

"No momin. Woh(Actually).... when I told you that I will show you beautiful princess I was talking about myself.. papa brought me and Maham beautiful princess gowns.. Maham's gown was baby pink colour.. she always like pink colours and mine was sky blue.. as you like blue colour.. so I thought I will wear this today but Maham.. she said she don't like pink colour dress and wanted mine... And I had to gave her because maham become sad" finally dua said her bad moods reason. Momin and dua are best friends. They both had habits to shared everything with each other.

"She is looking like princess na?" She asked looking at momin with her innocent eyes. She couldn't help but envy after seeing Maham in her beautiful gown not because she looked beautiful but because she looked beautiful infront of momin than her.

Momin frown and tried to remember if Maham looked more beautiful than his dua but then shook his head smiling.

"Yes Maham is beautiful..." He trailed off and saw dua's sad face began to turned into Anger.

"...but for me... No one can look more beautiful than momin ki dua" momin said grinning ear to ear. Dua face quickly turned into wide smile.

"Sacchi? (Really?)" Dua asked smiling and momin nodded smiling.

"If I'm that beautiful then marry me momin" she demanded loudly smiling and momin eyes widened. Eventhough he likes...no he more than like her... But this thought never crossed his mind.

"But dua...we are too young for that" he replied shyly. And turned his face away from her. He heard dua laughing and then she turned him toward her again.

"You idiot" she poke her fingers on his forehead while giggling.

"I mean... Marry me when we will grown up" she said grinning while holding momin's both hand in hers. Momin smiled and nodded. his face flushed.

"Momin I love you" dua blurted out and Momin couldn't help his growing smiled. He always saw his parents exchanging I love you's and some credit goes to now days movies. even dua got this words from her parents and movies as well.

"I love you too momin ki dua" he said shyly laughing a little while dua giggled still holding his hands.

*************

"No!" Sara said sternly.

"Please ammi... Tomorrow is Sunday" momin pleaded.

"Momin... "

"Aunty please" dua come infront of her and said innocently. And held momin's hand. Dua requested momin to stay here today. So they all can go tomorrow to see sunrise.

"But beta...." Sara cut off by hana.

"Sara.. let him be here... It's only for one day" hana insisted and rahmaan agreed. She looks at Ali and he shrugged and smiled nodding.

"Fine" she finally agreed.

"Thank you ammi" momin said hugging his mother. She also hugged him closed to her heart. Her heart started beating too fast as the thought of her son to left here alone. She kissed his head and he pulled away.

"Won't you miss your ammi?" She asked.

"I will miss you ammi.." he said with frown.

"I know you won't miss me... Cause you have your dua" she said in low tone but everyone heard her and smiled.

"No ammi! I will miss you ammi sacchi" he tried to convince her. Sara chuckled and kissed his cheeks.

"I will miss you too... And don't forget that your ammi will always be with you. Your ammi's prayers will always be with you... No matter where I'm and where i will be"  she said deeply with some kind of emotions which even she couldn't understand what it was?

"Don't worry Sara.. he will be okay here... Do you trust me right?" Hana asked and Sara smiled nodding her head.

"I trust you.. that's why i'm leaving my momin here on your care" she said smiling.

"Don't worry.. he is like my son.. I will take care of him" hana assured her with her bright smile wrapping her arms around his shoulder. Hugging him side way. Sara smiled feeling relaxed a little.

"Rahman... He never stay away from us so... if he does something wrong then please forgive him... Don't forget my son hold a very soft heart" Ali said looking at momin.

"You don't need to tell me... Now He is my responsibility" rahmaan hugged him while assuring.

Ali went to momin and kissed his head saying 'Abbu loves you' before holding Sara's hand.

Sara kept staring momin and the way he and dua holding hands. her heart beats running faster as time passing. She felt some kind of fear but at the same time feeling that this was the correct think to do. Leaving momin here is right. It's safe.

A single tear left her eyes before she turned to go. momin saw it and was about to ran behind her but felt dua's gripped on his hand tighter.

"I think I should go.. ammi is sad" he told dua feeling sad for his ammi.

"No! I won't let you go" she said being stubborn that she is.

"I will come tomorrow" he tried but dua shook her head stubbornly holding his hand tightly. He didn't had the heart to pushed dua away. He won't and he can't deny dua ever. And momin knew that.

Momin turned and saw his parents walked out of the house. Leaving him here to live his life with his dua.... Or someone else?

*********

Hana's POV

As I walked out of washroom in my bathrobe after taking shower I saw Maan combing his hair. He was shirtless.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him from behind. He stiff at this sudden touch. But then I felt him relax.

"What happened hanu?" He asked. I just kissed him on his shoulder. And felt my eyes burning.

He turned around and encircled his arms around my waist looking at me with frown.

"What happened?" He again asked.

"I love you" I said. Maan smiled kissing my forehead. "I love you too" said.

"What about this sudden confession and this tear?" He asked raising his eyebrows and wipe my tiny tears from corner of my eyes.

"Im sorry.. I haven't been able to give you enough time in past few months" I said feeling really bad for me and my poor husband. Who never complaint that I couldn't give him time. In those days I was too busy in my children most of my time took rafay and I always -unintentionally- ignored him. Though he never said anything but I know. I'm his wife and I know he also needs me.

"No need for this sorry.. your busy in my own children so I don't have any complaint" he said smiling pulling me closer.

"Do you know how much you changed in all those years?" I asked caressing his jaw with my fingers.

"Am I?" He asked frowning. I nodded.

"Yes.. you become more mature and understandable.. and my love for you become even stronger" I said pecking his lips twice. A wide smile appears on his lips with... Small smirk.

"Haye begam.. are you in some dirty mood?" He ask smirking. I bite my lips. And nodded, slightly giggling.

"Okay then" with that he crashed his lips on her while taking off her robe.

**********

Rahmaan stirred in his sleep as he heard his phone ringing sound. He opened his eyes with much difficulties and looked at his side table. He grabbed phone and frown. It was unknown number. He look at hana who was sleeping in his arms.

"Hello" he said slowly on the phone as he received the call.

"What!" But suddenly sit up and hana jolt up as she felt rahmaan jerking.

"What happened?" Hana asked. She saw sweats on his forehead and face. He glanced at hana and hana saw his eyes tear filled and face pale.

"I'm coming" saying this he let go his phone that fall on his side.

"Maan! What happened?" Hana asked feeling dreadful fear in her stomach seeing rahmaan's face pale and tear left his eyes.

"Ali and Sara met with an accident.. they both....they both died on the spot" he said hold his head in his hand. Hana gasp and cover her mouth with her hand. And at the some time they heard a screamed.

"AMMI ABBU" it was momin.

"Momin" a whisper left Hana's mouth following by tears. She started crying and shaking at the loss of her both friends and both parents of the 13 year old boy.

"Hana please calm down... Go and take care of momin.. I have to go" rahmaan said with crack voice, either his tears couldn't stop from falling.

Hana nodded and walk toward momin's room. Where he stayed tonight. As she came inside she saw momin sitting on the bed cover in sweat.

"Ammi Abbu" he was continuesly  mumbling. Hana couldn't hold and ran toward him. She sat beside him and pulled him into hugged.

"Shh...momin what happened?" She asked soothing his back.

"Hana aunty.. I.. I saw... amm...ammi and ab..abbu le..left me.. they left me in the middle of the road." He said and look up to Hana's face. Her tears won't stopped all this time.

"Shh..it's a nightmare" she didn't know what to say other than this. This boy saw his parents left him. he had nightmare which already become truth of his life and about to come in front of him.

Yallah please give him strength

She prayed holding him tightly.

To be continued in
momin ki dua
(InSha allah)

***********

How was it?

I know I didn't put hana Maan scene that much but I hope you like this chapter.

I will start writing momin ki dua when I will complete half story of unknowingly halal. (If you haven't check it out then go and check out that story you will like it)

Follow me to get notification about momin ki dua😅

And guys please go and vote for blind by love. Details and link you can find on my announcement board

Love you all❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
131K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1M 84.4K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...