Out of the ring 3 {completed}

By harperrose25

After all of the drama has been laid out on the table, and almost every single relationship has been exposed... More

Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Breaking News
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Paige
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Brie
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Thank you
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Paige
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman and Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Nia
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Nicole
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
NIKKI
Roman
NIKKI
Roman
NIKKI
ROMAN
NIKKI
ROMAN
NIKKI
ROMAN
NIKKI
ROMAN
ROMAN
NIKKI
BRIE
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Brie
Nicole
Roman
Nikki
Nikki
Brie
Roman
Nikki
Brie
Roman
Brie
Roman
Brie
Nia
Dean
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Part 4

NIKKI

158 10 6
By harperrose25

In the kitchen rest a bottle of champagne along with some sweet treats in a basket, that are in the basket wrapped in plastic.
" Jojo, do you know where this is from?" I ask her as she sits at one of the stools at the island.
" No."
I look at the basket closer and see a card on it. That reads...
' Congratulations on such a accomplishment. '
" Oh, it's must be for our wedding from the owners of the place. That sweet." I say taking one the chocolate chip cookie from the basket. I walk over to Jojo and break it's in half to give to her.
" Thanks." She says eating it.
" Hey, did your dad say anything about his parents not coming to the wedding?"
" No, he didn't mention it. Neither did they."
" Okay." I say. The room gets pretty quiet for a second. " Hey, do you wanna go to town? And maybe do some shopping. We don't get much time together."
" Really?"
" Yea, I will meet you in the car. I just got to get the keys from your dad."
" Alright... Awsome." She gets off her game and run to the car.
" Be careful." I scream before I hear the door shut. I am still not use to this mom stuff. I walk into the bedroom to see Roman sleep. I tip toe hoping he does not hear me. I see the keys on the bed stand, but that's not all I see his phone. Should I grab it? Without conscious or guilt I pick up not only the keys but the phone. I find myself in the dim hallways looking through his contacts, until I found. ' Dad.' I dial the number and wait for someone to answer.
" Hello, Roman." I recognize the voice immediately, it's his dad. " Did you and Nicole and the kids land in France yet?"
" Oh... no... Hi. This is Nicole, and I think it is a misunderstanding we are in California, Napa valley to be exact, not France."
" No, Roman told me you guys were going on a family vacation in France."
" No, Roman and I are getting married in Napa. We landed hear less the an hour ago. He told me that you and his mom did not want to come."
" No, we had no idea."
" Oh... no we had no idea. I will call you back later, Nicole." He then hangs up leaving more confused.
Why would Roman lie to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.3K 57
"I got that bomb, boy are you sure you want some?" First book: Never Thought Charlotte Flair and Roman Reigns have now realized their feelings for ea...
7.3K 305 12
One night turned into forever. Nikki Bella ร— Rusev Started: June 18, 2018 Completed: August 26, 2019 Cover by Ambrophobia
18.9K 1.3K 24
Warning: THIS IS JUST A RAW DRAFT, NOT YET EDITED OR REVISIONED, so please bear with me if there's a lot of grammatical errors or wrong spellings or...
118K 3.4K 58
Mia is the daughter of billionaire Vince McMahon. When her brother-in-law convinces her to join the family business so she can be closer to him, she...