Tutoring the Bad Boy (Complet...

By funfusion

Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is... More

1. He's hot, you're hot. Just don't get burnt.
2. You have a certification in getting on my nerves.
3. Most good girls are afraid of bikes.
4. Hell with the guys, food is my bae!
5. Sean. Sean O'Connell.
6. The shy ones have more hidden desires.
7. We all have a kinky inner demon.
8. You are way better.
9. You are such a cockalorum.
10. We'll never be friends.
11. Don't reply with a K.
12. You are my favorite bitch to bitch about bitches with.
13. You need more stamina muffin.
14. But we aren't dating.
15. Are your legs Nutella because I would love to spread them.
16. There might be some hanky panky involved.
17. Imperfection is beautiful.
18. Selfie is short for selfish.
19. Goodbye.
20. Every guy with tattoo screams trouble.
21. Hurting you was never my intention.
23. You and Anastasia are so similar.
24. Getting dressed in nudity.
25. I'll fall with you.
26. P-A-S-T. Previous Asset Successfully Thrown.
27. I smell babies!
28. Just because we had sex doesn't mean you can control me.
29. Your password is so predictable.
30. Everyone has the right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.
31. I had even chosen my wedding dress and names for our babies.
32. The python turned into a butterfly.
Blah Blah
33. Wrap it before you tap it.
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter ;)

22. Five down. Zero to go.

58.6K 1.9K 880
By funfusion

Chapter 22.

Five down. Zero to go.

~~~

You know you have lost something when you let it go and it doesn't come back.

Those were my exact feelings at the moment. I was trying to survive day six 'being-away-from-Bryan' and it was strenuous, pathetic and pure, unadulterated torture. And I was failing miserably.  My ability to keep eat like a pregnant elephant had suddenly vanished and the only thing my stomach could bear was milk, ice cream and fruits. The water in my body had probably drained considering the number of tears that my eyes produced hourly. But then again a tear is 1% water and 99% feelings. In that case I should be devoid of feeling anything. Which was true too, I felt numb.

I had waited, holding a ray of hope that Bryan would at least try to talk to me after our conversation but all my hopes drowned themselves into an ocean of despondency; when he ignored me the very next day at school. I died inside. Slowly and painfully. For the first time I experienced what a heartbreak felt like, physical, emotional, mental pain. After that we both ignored each other like we were strangers.

Strangers with a myriad of memories.

"Joanna you need to eat something." My mother scolded, her eyes narrowed at my sullen face as she  placed a plate of sandwiches in front of me.

I pushed the plate away with a hand on my stomach. "Mom I am not hungry."

"I will not see my only daughter get eaten by her own stupidity. Eat now or I will make you swallow it." She threatened and pushed the plate in front of me. "I want that plate clear when I return." She gave me a pointed look and walked out of the kitchen.

I glanced at the dustbin.

"And no throwing it anywhere else except your flat stomach."

Dayum!

"Girl, you look awful."

I scowled as Janice entered the kitchen. "You sound like Alicia now."

"Eww I'd rather be compared to Miley Cyrus than her."

I gave her an 'are you serious' look. She sighed. "Maybe not."

"Are you going to eat that sandwich? Or can I?"

I rolled my eyes, passing her half. "I have to eat at least a bit. If I don't mom will tear my ear drums and then make me eat them." I said, taking a piece of the other half.

Her lips twisted at the visual. "Eww. Anyways so you are coming to the club right?" She asked, swallowing the sandwich in one bite and then proceeded to grab a pack of Oreos and opened it.

I blinked at the Oreos. "Mine." I said possessively.

She rolled her eyes, licking the white cream. "You don't eat it any which ways. They feel left out. Now answer me."

I gave her a stink look. "No."

"No you aren't coming or no you won't answer?"

"Janice, eat the biscuit too, stop licking the cream and keeping the biscuits back in the packet." I admonished disapprovingly. She did this every single time and when I took a biscuit there would be no cream. Ugh!

She stuck out her tongue childishly. "I don't like the biscuit, Logan can eat it."

I wrinkled my nose in distaste. "You are banned from eating cream biscuits from my house."

"So you are coming to the club?" She changed the subject, licking another biscuit.

I swear talking to this girl is like talking to a blank wall. A complete waste of time and energy.

"No I am not coming." I answered, eating another bite of the sandwich.

"Why?"

I shrugged. "No mood."

"Don't be a wimp Joanna." She chided. "You can't continue this routine of yours- wake up, go to school, come home, eat, sleep. It's like you are living in your own shell and trust me that's bad and harmful. So we are going to this club and then staying at Alan's farmhouse for the week as we have holidays. No more comments please. Let's pack your bag." She walked out, the packet of Oreos in her hand. "Oh and bring that sandwich too. If you are more hungry, make another one and while you're at it, make one for me too."

I sent her a flat look. "No I am not hungry."

She pouted. "Damn."

I ignored her pout. "Are we even allowed inside these clubs?" I asked following her with my half-eaten sandwich.

"Logan's cousin owns it. We are to enter from the staff door or something like that." She answered indifferently. "Who cares as long as we can drool over hot guys!?"

I rolled my eyes, mentally agreeing with her as I sat Indian style on the bed, plate on my lap and ate sandwich. My eyes followed every movement of Janice. Walk to my closet, take out a top, look at it with disgust and promptly throw it on the floor.

"Why don't you have sexy clothes?" She muttered, throwing the fifth top on the ground.

"They are probably at the back and you will be clearing this mess." I stated frowning at my clothes tossed around.

I hate cleaning!

She turned to look at the fallen clothes and then shrugged, meaning the mess will be intact until I clear it.

"You can just dump them on the chair." 

I scowled at her. "What if I want to use the chair?"

She flipped her hair. "Then dump them on the bed."

I realized it was better to keep quiet.

"Hah finally!" She removed a royal blue off shoulder top. "Why haven't you ever worn this?"

"It's new and I never got the occasion."

"Well, wear this now." She threw the top at me and I caught it just in time, preventing it from falling on the plate and getting sauce on the sleeve.

She then took out a full sleeve red V neck top and then skinny black jeans and some more random clothes. Walking to my shoe rack, she took out my Nike shoes and ankle socks and then two wedges.

"Why the shoes?"

"Just in case." She replied. "Where's your duffel bag?"

I pointed to the drawer at my right.

"All packed." She sighed after sometime, seeming extremely happy with herself.

I stared at the bag filled up to the brim. "Thanks." I might have to remove some stuff when I close the bag.

"I better go now. Be ready by 7." She hugged quickly and then skipped out of the room.

I looked at the door she vanished through it and slowly shook my head, remind me why I'm best friends with her again?

Oh that's right, because I'm crazy!

§

*

§

Noisy, dim, crowded, horny, stinky and creepy were my first thoughts of the club.

There were people grinding on each other at every corner. The dance floor was packed with people sharing sweat glands. Private rooms were filled with rich jerks and people paying to have sex. The bar stools were filled with men leering at the twerking women. Safe to say I was beyond uncomfortable and probably never coming back here again.

"Are we going to stand here all night?" I shouted over the electronic music. Some young guy stumbled on my right and spilt his drink on the floor. "No, my baby! Don't run away from me." He shouted staring at the flowing liquid. We looked at him and stepped back, I looked pleadingly at Logan.

"Let's go to our table." Logan shouted back, heading towards a corner table. Oh thank heavens, away from these sweaty and drunk people.

"Anything to drink?" He asked once we were all seated.

I shook my head immediately. Drunk in a horny club is the last thing I want now.

"Come on Joey. Enjoy." Janice bumped her shoulder with mine. "Bring anything of your choice." She told Logan.

"Not strong." I added.

"Remember your bucket list? Slap 5 unknown people when drunk? We are going to complete that today." Alan informed, grinning excitedly.

My eyes widened. I had completely forgotten about the bucket list. "Seriously?"

"Yup." Brittany nodded.

I grinned. "Yes!" This was going to be fun, if only Ace was here too. No, don't think about him and spoil your mood. He's not worth it. He's a fat headed, potato shaped monkey with the brains of a zombie.

A tray of eight glasses was placed on the table. I looked at them with anxiety.

"What is this?"

"Vodka and sprite." Logan answered me.

"Too strong?"

"Depends how alcoholic tolerant you are." He said, picking up a glass. "Drink."

I took the glass just as Alan came with three bottles of water. "Drink plenty water, you don't want a severe hangover."

I nodded and tilted the glass to my mouth.

"Make me your Aphrodite, make me your one and only. But doooooooon't make me your enemy, your enami, your animee." I giggled as I sang totally off-tune to the music.

This is fun! Why hadn't I got drunk before?

"Joanna, sit down at one place." Janice scolded, pushing me back on the couch.

I pouted. "But I feel like dancing tonight! I'm gonna party like it's my civil right! Wohooo!"

"Logan I told you not to give her more than four drinks, now you only handle her." She pointed at me and the left me with Logan.

I grinned at Logan. "Logan Logie Loga Lego... Lego Lego... Let go... Let it go... Let's go. Let's dance Lego!" I nodded enthusiastically.

He rubbed his forehead tiredly, why was he tired? "Not now Joanna. Just sit here."

I shook my head as I looked at the dance floor. Alan was showing off his Michael Jackson moves to some girl, Brittany was dancing with that Australian twin, what was his name again? Gaby? Gary? Gatsby? Yeah that's right, Gatsby The Gambler. And Janice was dancing with someone familiar. I squinted my eyes to have a better look. Who was he? Channing Tatum? I snorted at my thought, like he would dance with her when I was there.

I turned back to Logan. "Lego, who's that guy Jan's dancing with?"

He looked up from the phone and froze. "Uh I don't know."

"I am drunk not stupid. Who is he?" I demanded, trying to stand straight on my jelly legs and look threatening.

"Sit down Joanna. You are too drunk." He stood up. "I am going to get water for you, don't you dare move from here. It's not safe." He pushed me on the couch, making me sit.

I simply nodded and the second he turned I stood up.

Unfortunately Logan knew me well and he turned again, narrowing his eye at me. "Sit."

I scowled. He can't order me like I'm his pet dog. "But Janice and Brittany are dancing." I protested.

"They aren't as drunk as you. Sit here." He enunciated again and then vanished in the crowd.

"I feel so lonely." I shouted to myself, slumping down on the couch. "Why can't I have fun?"

"Hey girl, so you want to have fun?"

I looked up at the stranger. He looked in mid-twenties, copper hair, dark eyes and well-built. He was holding a drink in his hand as he smirked at me. His smirk was kind of creepy, the one that would make me slap him. I giggled at my thoughts. I had forgotten about my bucket list.

"Am I amusing you?" The stranger asked, bending closer to me. Apparently a drunk girl giggling was an open invitation.

I smiled shyly at him and leaned closer. He grinned as if he had won an award. When I was close I cramped my right hand and slapped his cheek with enough pressure to leave a mark.

"One down." I shouted happily and laughed at his shocked face as I ran away from him.

I looked for another drunken guy to smack. In a corner I saw a guy trying to kiss some girl who was protesting. I narrowed my eyes, he deserved a slap alright.

I walked straight up to him and tapped his shoulder from behind. He turned me with an angry face but that soon changed into appreciation when his eyes scanned my body. I shivered in absolute disgust. Putting extra strength in the movement I slapped him hard. I heard the girl gasp as the guy's face turned red. I stuck out my tongue and disappeared in the dancing crowd. Two down!

I rubbed my right palm soothingly, slapping hard causes pain.

My eyes skimmed through the area, trying to find more such perverts. It wasn't hard, considering it was a night club with huge tents in front of almost all guys. My next target was an extremely drunk guy who was using expired pick-up lines on an awkwardly shy girl. I couldn't place if the girl was enjoying it or not, but I didn't care. I had a bucket list to complete.

Just as I approached them, I heard the drunk guy slur. "Are you from Japan? Because I wanna get in Japanties."

I rolled my eyes heavily. Bryan had better pick-up lines. I got in between them. My slap caused the poor guy to tumble right off his stool to the ground. I laughed loudly. "Three down. Two more to go."

From my peripheral vision I saw Logan and Alan talking furtively. No doubt about my absence. I went further into the crowd, only two more. Search, search!

The next one looked like a teenager, our age. How did he enter? He was holding a girl's hand, same age maybe. But the girl was shaking her head, protesting. I shook my head in sadness, hormonal guys I tell you. My slap took him by surprise but surprisingly he had the decency to apologize to the girl.

Just one more. I saw another guy talking roughly a girl, he held her arm tightly while she squirmed under his touch. He looked way too built, like some boxer. My slap wouldn't even hurt him. In fact he would probably make me his next target. I sighed turning away, hoping someone would save the poor girl.

My eyes landed on a guy at the bar, he was just sitting and drinking something. He looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't see his face, only his shoulders and blond hair. The urge to slap him was instant. Who was he?

I sauntered forward, passing the grinding crowds, squinting my eyes in the disco lights. After some stumbling and giggling, I finally reached the guy. I tapped his shoulder and the second he turned I didn't even care to see his whole face, I just slapped him.

"Five down. Zero to go. You go bitch!" I exclaimed, clapping and jumping in glee.

"Where the hell were you?"

I turned to see an extremely furious Logan followed by equally furious Alan and Brittany marching towards me. Oh oh!

I ran to the left and out of the side gate. I heard footsteps behind me and I ran farther. Taking a quick right turn into a dark alley I paused. I heard running footsteps pass me and I sighed, giggling to myself.

That was fun! I should get drunk more often.

Suddenly a twig snapped behind me and I froze. They found me! I slowly turned expecting to find my furious friends but instead there was just one figure standing in front me, it was a man that was clear by his broad shoulders and more than 6 inch height but nothing else could be seen. It was dark and there were no street lights nearby.

The figure took another step, instinctively I stepped back.

"Logan? Alan?" I whispered hesitantly. Both weren't this stout.

The response was a simple snort.

I gulped. "If this is a joke it isn't funny." I said, this time my voice a little more firm.

A hollow laugh.

The realization slowly sank in. This was some creepy guy who wanted to do bad bad things to me. I turned and ran out, shouting my lungs out. A hand clasped my mouth in seconds and I was pulled into a hard chest.

I struggled, my feet moving and hands trashing. My head was starting to feel dizzy. This is not the time to faint. I chided to myself.

His other arm snaked around my stomach, effectively trapping both my arms. My legs continued to move, trying to kick his shin and my mouth trying to bite his hand.

"Shut up or I'll tear your clothes right here." The hissed, his grip tightening on my top.

I froze, tears brimming into my eyes. This was it, I was going to lose my virginity to some in an alley. So not fun!

"I am removing my hand now. One scream and you'll be lying on the floor naked. Get it?" His rough voice breathed in my ear.

I cringed, feeling the urge to vomit. I nodded slightly.

His hand loosened and then paused and finally left my face. I breathed in utter relief. Kick his balls. I turned with that thought, but the arm around my stomach stopped me.

"Kicking the most previous part is out graded, don't you think?" He slurred, his grip around me tightening.

Shit! I am so fudging dead. I so regretted not going to those kung fu classes as a kid.

He slowly turned me, his arm moving to back causing my body to press against him. By now the tears were freely flowing and I felt disgusted, so violated.

I looked up to see my predators face now that it was nearer. I gasped as I recognized the face. It was the same tall and built guy who was forcing a girl in the club, the one I didn't slap. Now I felt like I should have.

"Recognize me?" He smirked, showing his crooked teeth. "I knew you wanted me by that look you were giving me."

I scowled. "You mean the look of disgust?"

His eyes narrowed. "I know you want me. Teenage girls like you come to such clubs only for one thing and I am going to give it to you."

I struggled in his grip. "I just came for fun not to have sex with some asshole."

His eyes narrowed and then turned malicious. "Sex is fun, especially more fun and kinky in an alley." He purred, reaching for my lips.

"What if someone sees us?" I asked, trying to divert his mind.

He shrugged, like it was no biggie. He had probably done this tons of times before. Pathetic.

"Well I had no idea you are an exhibit." I snapped.

His gripped my waist roughly. "You will be one very soon too?" He leaned further, just inches away from me. His putrid breath making way into my lungs.

I wrinkled my nose in revulsion. "What's your favorite color?"

He froze and then sighed, his head moving away. Thank God! "One more word and it will be very rough." He warned, coming closer again.

Fuck! Think of something, think of something.

"Do you only eat the cream inside Oreos or the biscuit as well?"

Once again he froze, his face becoming confused until he groaned. "Don't make me gag you. I prefer the cream inside women."

I wrinkled my mouth in disgust. Before I could say anything, his nose touched my neck, making me cringe. No! No! I don't want this! The tears poured like a waterfall, my breath coming in short gasps. The realization that every girl's worst dream is coming true to me finally sank.

"Don't cry. It will be good." He wiped my tears and I cringed at the feel of his rough and filthy hands on my face.

His fingers didn't move, they stayed there, gripping my cheeks and his thumb pressing on my bottom lip. His legs pressed into mine and I could feel his unsatisfied stick poking into my thigh. Yuck!

"No! Please!" I whispered weakly.

"I know you want it." He whispered, looking into my eyes. His eyes were dark were pleasure and lust, making me feel like a lewd slut.

Just a few inches more. I wanted to scream but I couldn't form words. The connection of my brain and mouth was broken. And suddenly my throat clogged and I gagged all the food and drinks coming out in the form of a disgusting looking liquid. 

I vomited right on his face.

The sticky substance on his face looked priceless and perfect, like it was meant to be there. I would have guffawed if I had energy but my mouth felt viscid. For the first time I was more than happy to vomit.

"You fucking bitch." He snarled, one hand wiping the liquid and one raised to hit me.

Instinctively I backed away, turning my face away. But the attack never came instead I heard a swish of air and something crack, followed by a grunt and cry of pain.

I peeked from my hands. There were two silhouettes on the ground, punching each other. Well, the guy on above was doing all the punching. I leaned a little forward to get a better look and relief flooded my blood. The guy getting punched was the pervert. I am safe!

I wiped my mouth with my palm, grimacing as I had no handkerchiefs or tissues.

The other guy was still beating and shouting profanities.

"You'll kill him!" I exclaimed in horror, when the punches didn't stop for a few minutes. I struggled to see my saviors face but the darkness prevented it.

My rescuer turned to as if realizing for the first time that I was still there. He grunted, throwing another punch and got up, kicking his rib. The pervert was totally unresponsive, hopefully fainted but not dead. I didn't want to be in a court as a live witness for the murder of a guy who almost took my virginity unwillingly.

My knight in shining armour took a tentative step near me and his face came nearer, I gasped. "Sean?"

~~~

Vote, Comment and sheez if you love Oreos! <3

Dedication to  a fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
333K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...
103K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
370K 12.3K 60
𝖑𝖀𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖫 𝖲𝖀𝖱𝖨𝖀𝖲 #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...