The Goddess of Light to An Av...

By TheRookies5

You as a female in your previous life in the era before the very modern age were a goddess of light at an ear... More

Author's Note
Chapter 0: Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1: Your Life Reincarnated Anew
Chapter 2: Friends (Tomodachi) and Family (Kazoku)
Chapter 3: I'm Tired of These High-Tiers Lying!
Chapter 5: The Change of Fate
A/n Note
Chapter 6: Sunday Changes Us
Chapter 7: Unexpected Events
Chapter 8: For Who's Responsibility or Authority
Chapter 9: Previous Life Behind Your Back
Chapter 10: The Learning and Truth Exam
Chapter 11: Being a Girl's Caretaker
Chapter 12: Popularity
Chapter 13: Knowing The Ways
Chapter 14: Rainy Situation
Chapter 15: Rainy Emotions
Chapter 16: Your Current World Was A Lie
Chapter 17: Destroying The String Of Abuse
Chapter 18: This Is The End! (End of the Book) (REWRITE)
Author's Message

Chapter 4: Feelings With You

389 12 3
By TheRookies5

Dream POV

"Remi-chan...Remi-chan...there you are...There's your smile!"

*Baby sounds of happiness.*

"Come to your daddy my sweet girl!"

*And another one!*

"She's so cute!"

"Daddy...!"

"Ok, dinners ready you guys! Come on!"

"I bet it's your favorite food, Remi. I hope this makes you happy."

"Yep!"

"Remi, here's something I want you to have. Close your eyes and hold your hands open."

"Ok." *And eyes closed and holds out her hands open.*

"Ok, now you may open your eyes now."

"Hm." *Eyes open and gasped!* "A sunflower, for me!?"

"Yep, your favorite sunflower that you saw in the fields. Do you like them?"

"I love them! Thanks, dad!"

"You're welcome!" *With his last smile!*

*Car crashing, explosions burning their happiness...!*

*Sirens roar, a funeral of her daddy, and sadness...*

"Daddy...? No...!" 😨

Remi POV

"Dad!" I woke up suddenly. It's now morning as I see the sky becoming brighter as daytime arrives. "Sunny day, huh?" I groan. I thought back from that dream I just saw. And then the flowers that my REAL dad gave it to me since I was little. "Sunflowers...they were the best that I have ever had..." I cried. "...Daddy...!"

Dad, why did you have to die...? You made me so happy that I want to be with you, but now I have nothing else that I can do?

My father went out to buy something planned for the holiday, but it's a big maze that he had to plan out how he can get it. We were like the mid-tiers, but my dad wasn't lucky enough to survive. He was killed three years ago due to that terrorist attack.

My mother is the police officer currently and she is still on duty on protecting the citizens and keeping the streets peaceful...but for me though...

I tried making breakfast and start eating it. I got my things ready and start heading out, but a man who calls himself my stepdad stood in front of me. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked me. He is named, Darick Grundanza. My mother remarried him for a reason, but I can't believe him.

"I'm off to school." I tried going out, but he grabs my hand and puts another hand on my breast. "Tsk...!" I struggled to get out.

"I'm not done with my satisfaction yet..." He smiles with his authority abuse.

"Honey, Remi is trying to go to school, so if you can just..." My mother tried helping me, but...

"This is the order of the authority, don't get in my way! I'll destroy your reputation if you dare try to raise your hand against me!" He threatens her.

"..." She can't do anything to help me, time after time whatever I do. That bastard is nothing but a sicko! If that bastard did kill my father...I swear...!

"...Get off me!" I thrust my left elbow back at his face. He didn't let go of me yet, so I bashed him with my head back at his face again.

"Guah!" He lets go of me as I grab my shoes and ran without wearing them through the door. "Why that bitch...I'll punish you for raising your hand against your father!" He angered the grip of his hand.

"Honey, let's just let this slide and-." My mother tried to reason with him, but he refused and slapped her face anyway. "..." She stood down with her hand touching the side of her face, feeling her wound.

"Don't you dare talk back at your husband with the total authority! You're just a cop with no power, so learn how to behave!" He said with verbal authority, abusing his power to control my family. "Now, let me finish what I have been doing, starting with you next!" He punishes her. She silently lifts her top and shows out her bra to him. "Heh, now that is how the police who obey the law that is made by me." He smiles as he lays his hand on her breast. The family I once knew is dead.

I'm sick of this...all the time with abuse. If I ever try finding a home, the better.

I never want to live with Agari because if her rich family that is sweet clean. I bet her parents are nice, but they treat me like a dirty thug! How naive they are...! "Remi!" She gets to me. And speak of the devil; she's here.

"Agari..." I glanced at her with hostile eyes, leering onto her appearance. "Here to check on me still?"

"I wouldn't forget my friend if I end up with a single regret of not saving you." She replied to me. Look at her, just being straightforward with no bias that made her worry about me. "Did something happen? Did your father abuse you?" She asks me.

Remi: Every time he sees me.

Agari: ...Have you tried calling any police?

Remi: I wish, but he said himself a total authority. He is like controlling everything. I'm not sure if that helps to decide.

Agari: What kind of father who has some authority would do such a thing?

Remi: He has agents, corrupted cops, and also his friends. They don't do shit for all of us.

"What is going on with this world? It's like all people went on injustice against us." Agari thought. "Remi, I do not know about what is going on, but I suggest not trusting the men like them on the streets. It feels like our place is going to be a prison if this keeps up." She warns me.

"Thanks for the heads up. I was expecting that answer too." I agreed.

Meanwhile

SQ/n's Yandere Everywhere POV

Ah...here I am with this damn Mai family house. Heh...I guess I did spoil out my surprise...

That's right! I am reincarnated with this body now! I'm currently living with this bitch, Rachel Mai, some idiot who cares about her family that much in her childhood times.

Rachel/SQ/n's POV

Heheheh...I always being a bitch, living some shit, being rich at the beginning. Ahahaha...it's not funny at all...it was never funny at all...!

"Why is it not funny because of this...?" I ask myself. I look over from before, seeing Y/n being bullied by that school president Yui. Who do you think she is? "Why does Yui love her so much? How can she have the right to touch her?" My eyes became darken with hate. "Y/n is mine...she is mine to bear with! She is mine!" I rapidly swing my Kendo. "Mine, mine, MINE! AHHH!!!" I scream with the obsession over her. "...Heh...heheheh...!" I smile out with dark laughter. "Yui is nothing more than a leaf. A waste of space with her dirty boots over the crisp white dress that Y/n just made!" I breathe out rapidly in rage. "I swear to you...I'll make Y/n mine and kill anyone that dares to force her into someone's relationship! I'll make Y/n-chan love me. She belongs to me! Ha...hahaha...I always love you Y/n-chan! Ahahah...ahahaha...AHAHAHAHA!😜🤪" I laugh with the sound of a psychopath.

"Yep, she's crazy.😓" The Mai family members sighed.

Your POV

You suddenly have a dream now in the modern world. I look around and see yourself back in the classroom already. "Why am I here? Is there a reason for me to be here?" I questioned. The colors look bloody red with a mist of Sakura blossoms with blood spraying out. "No...this isn't real...Anna...!" I need to find her! "Anna, please don't die! I need you with me!" I went on finding her, but I cannot open the door. "W-Why...? Why can't I open it!?" I struggle with opening the open. "Please...let this be a dream...!" I beg the world.

"Y/n-chan~, you're finally alone away from her." A girl slings her words onto me.

"That voice...!" I peek back and see Yui in her bloody clothing. "Yui...senpai...!" I stood back from her and laid myself against the locked door. "What are you...?" I see her sword covered in blood. I was shocked, seeing myself witness all of the students being dead.

"You're finally alone from those bitches and bastards Y/n-chan. Now you will be mine...!" She shows her smile to me. Her eyes are bewitched with her psychotic blood stained on her face.

"No, not like this!" I held out with my Assault Absolver form as I readied for her attack.

"You don't accept me after you save me...then you leave me no choice...!"  She points her sword at me. "Then I will have the chance to see you until we all die together, Y/N-CHAN!"

"She's lost it!" I calm my breath as she went towards me. She swings her sword diagonally from my top left. I rush down through below the blade, dodging her attack. I put off with my right leg back to my front, charging up the attack damage and impact. I throw out a kickback at her. She slams herself against the door. "(I need to blast that door full force!)" I instantly throw out another combo on her. I smack her backhand with a form of my fist. I lunge my body, slamming her against the door. I thrust my elbow onto her face and then pull out the weight of my fist, swinging a walloper onto her. "(Now...!)" I see her staggered. This my chance to bust that door out of here! I force out my Forsaken Pursuit as I kick her leg. Then I throw out my heavy punch at her face as she tries to get back up. I successfully got out of the classroom. I see the hallway empty but bloodstains everywhere. "What is happening!?" I exclaimed.

"Y/n-chan...!" A familiar voice came to me far away.

"That voice...!" I noticed her voice from the hallway. "Anna, where are you!?" I tried calling her name.

"Please...help me...! I don't want...to die...!" Anna gasped.

"Damn it, not like this...!" I dashed out with my vision power on, seeing her trail of her life force. "Not like him!" I followed the trail, heading down to the first floor. "NOT LIKE HIM!" I then head outside and then get to the Kendo club that Rachel was here before. "Come...please...!" I tried to open the door, but it's locked. "Why now...!?"

"Why do you care so much about her...?"

"...!" I snap back behind...!

"Y/N-CHAN!" Yui tries to slash me from behind. She makes a center horizontal slash attack that I cannot easily dodge.

"Yui...!" I grabbed her arms as she forces me against the wall!

"You're supposed to look at me Y/n-chan! Why did you love that bitch so much that I want to kill her!?" She screams in psycho that she cannot listen to me. She puts her blade near my neck.

"Goddamn, you!" I resist the force of her blade at me. I strike her face with my right elbow and manage to get away from her. "(I have to break that door again!) Get over here!" I grabbed her, dragging close to the locked door. "Break, damn you!" I threw her face at the door.

"Ah...!" She cannot move. I swing out my Guard Breaking Uppercut to the back of her head. I blast her, destroying the door at last...!

"ANNA!" I rushed in. I got into the Kendo room. I look around and see nothing wrong...but...! "...Ah...!" I stare at the dead body with my eyes widen, being slashed with someone else's bloody katana. I recognize the corpse's appearance. "Anna...!" I kneel with lost hope of saving Anna. "Anna...please tell me this is all a dream...? Anna...?" I cried.

"Oh~?" A girl with her katana in bloodshed approaches me. "Y/n-chan...I was wondering why you could stay with that bitch who tries to use you for her protection." She said to me.

"..." I look up and see a familiar face coming towards me. "...Ah...ha...! (Rachel...senpai...?)" I stared at her coldly. She kicked me down on the ground. "(This isn't real...it's got to be a dream...!)" I can't move.

"Hehehe..." Yui smiles as she looks down at me. "You can't escape from me Y/n-chan. We already killed this bitch that is trying to manipulate you."

"Ah...!" I can't resist.

"Now you will be living with us now...!" Rachel lays down towards my lower body. "Your treasure will be mine...!"

"No...!" I cried to get out, but Yui and Rachel stop me from escaping as she pinned me down. Yui holds my hands down so that I couldn't move. "Yui-senpai, Rachel-senpai, please! Don't do this! I can't...!"

Rachel: Stand still so that I can RIP you!

Yui: I can't wait to be connected with you, Y/n-chan!

"No please! Show mercy!" I exclaim to them, but they won't listen to me. They laugh as crazy as they took my clothes off from me.

"NO!" I scream once...

"NO!!!" I scream again. I reached out my hand to the ceiling. I woke up from that dream. "A dream...again...no...from here...!" I gasp out of breath. I lay my hand on face. "Is it true...?" I ask to myself. I look around and see Anna all alive and sleeping next to me.

"Ah~." She moans to me. "Y/n-chan, do you have more friends than ever~?" She tried asking me in her sleep.

"Eh?" I question her in a blank stare.

"I'm so jealous~! I can't wait to talk with them more with you~! Ehehehe..." She giggles, still sleeping.

"She's still sleeping." I thought. I look back from that nightmare that warns me. "Anna..." I went close to her face. She still sleeping like a happy child who has no problems so far. "..." I gave my warmth to her happiness. "I..."

Timeskip (With chibi Y/n cuddling over Anna. Then the two girls from your dream stares at you from the window, being hostile towards Anna.)

"Y/n-chan~...!"

Y/n: Oh no...! 😨

"Oh..." Anna stretches up as we both walk out of the house. "It's now Saturday, I can't wait to get a break on Sunday! I wonder what are you going to do now Y/n-chan."

"Well, I may have a part-time job tomorrow night. Like 5 to 11 PM." I reply to her.

"Aw, are you serious?" She frowns with me.

"I'm sorry Anna, but those are their rules. Sundays always break time for everyone. People need time to rest without time cooking their food. That's what my restaurant wanted to have business with." I reason with her.

"Well, how about we go together tomorrow morning? Maybe we will go outside somewhere for fun, like getting some sweets?" She smiles with her cute face.

"Sweets huh? I never have them before." I respond to her request.

Anna: You sure are!

Y/n: I guess you win with that one Anna. I never get the chance to try with the sweets you like to buy.

Anna: Yes! This is my first time seeing Y/n-chan outside with me!

"Yeah, yeah, you always got me." I sighed. We were about just head inside to the school gates, but we got stopped by some goon students that are picking girls for some enslavement date. I can see them smiling with stalking hearts on their inside.

"Uh...Y/n-chan...?" Anna stood back behind me.

"I know," I replied to her.

"You know that it's Saturday right? How about a date for Sunday?" He asks us for his request.

"Sorry, not interested," I said no for an answer as I took Anna along.

"You...!" He grabbed Anna's hand.

"H-hey!" Anna exclaimed.

3rd Person POV

Remi and Agari are heading out to school, still discussing how Remi can get a better life away from her ex-family. "I was wondering how you can handing some thugs picking on you Agari," Remi said.

Agari: I never wanted to abandon you because of them. What you said back there, it feels like we have no support left that the people from this world can help us get your stepfather-.

Remi: He's never my father, even he was called to be a stepfather of mine.

Agari: Right, I see. Is there anyone who can help us?

Remi: If someone doesn't have some parents to live in. Rules free if they have one.

Agari: But how can some students who can help you if they don't have parents controlling him?

Remi: Maybe I can knock in some sense out of him if they don't give a shit about life caring about me if he doesn't need a girlfriend.

Agari: Who would have thought that some thug would be free from his parents as a true delinquent doesn't care for all people's concerns and feelings. Remi, don't be so abusive towards one if he is weak and cannot do anything.

Remi: Why, because of doesn't have the love or power to stand up against some thug like this criminal who is now abusing my mother? If he or his friends manage to find me here when I'm with this useless idiot who can't do anything, it's all over for me! It is all over for me. No one is going to help me because of his authority that he keeps blabbering on everyone who tried to fight back. Why did it have to come to this when my father died? Now I have no one who can make me happy.

Agari: I'm sure someone will. I'm sure of it.

Remi: How?

"..." Agari cannot think of anything else. "...?" She notices a voice that struggles with the men of goons grabbing a girl.

"Hey, let me go!" Anna exclaimed.

Remi: Like that would ever happen.

"But I can't just let that slide! Come on!" Agari rushed ahead.

"Are you kidding me? Give me a break damn it!" Remi grudges her as she follows her to help Anna.

"I said let me go!" Anna growled at him.

"You don't tell me what to-!" He yells at her while yanking her arm towards him. The punch interrupted him as Remi and Agari witnessed in huge surprised faces.

"What?" Agari exclaims as she stops with Remi.

"...!" Remi looks closer. She recognized you punching a goon away from Anna. "(That girl from before...!)"

"O-ow...!" He groans as he looks up to you.

"Y-Y/n-chan...!?" Anna gasped.

"Who said you can take her hand away from me?" You glared at him.

"Hey, what the hell do you-!?" Goon 2 tried grabbing you, but you grabbed his arm first and throw his face at the wall hard. "Why~...?!" He is stunned.

"PISS OFF!" You throw out a heavy kick and instantly defeated him.

"W-why you!" Goon 3 pulls out his pocket knife as he aims to you.

"Oh?" You glance at him. "Are you better with that?" You mock him.

"Wha?" He stood back.

"You little bitch, don't mess with us!" Goon 4 swings a punch at you. You held out your Assault Absolver stance already as his punch is almost gone onto you. You duck down and smack his back with your right elbow. He swings back to your face. You duck down, dodging his counterattack. You form your back right stance while you strike his lower body with your left palm. "Oh...god...!" He is stunned in pain. You finish him off with your Windfall Barrage at the middle body and with the final blow by thrusting your two palms at him. "Guaghh!"

You defeated him. "I got you now!" Goon 5 managed to grab you from behind. "You think you would forget me, did you?" He smiles at you, saying on your ear. You quickly held up your legs and kicked his shin. "Gh...!" He is forced to let you go with pain. You lunge your right elbow back at his face. Then swinging your two fists at him, you land a low kick on his left leg. "Tch, damn you!" He tries to fight back by tackling you. I step away from him as he lost balance when stopping.

Remi: (She's good! When is she even better at fighting?)

Agari: Is she going to be ok with this?

"Don't think that you're good enough to win a fight against me!" Goon 5 got his pocket knife aiming at you. You pose out your classic Fortnite emote to taunt him.

Remi: (W-what is she doing!?)

Agari: Did...did she play Fortnite that much? 😑😓

"Are you fooling me with that!?" He felt for your trap as he mistakenly attacks you. You parried his knife attack and took advantage of grabbing his arm with your left hand. "Wha...!?" He exclaims. You smashed his arm with your right arm up. "AH, MY ARM!" He collapses, screaming in pain.

"Shut up..." You silenced him by smashing his face with a kick.

"W-what are you!?" Goon 3 stood back as he tries to escape. You accelerate your speed forward towards his face from below. "Ah...!" He can't move by surprise. You rise your palm and stroke his chin. He fainted after your attack succeeded.

"What...how...!?" Goon 1, the one and the least did not do anything. He stood back as you relentlessly punch him in the stomach. "Guh...!" He collapses down with sharp pain on his body.

Remi: (She took them down, even some of them have their pocket knifes out...! What are you!?)

Agari: She-she took them down without backing down? Remi...is it just me or...?!

Remi: I heard rumors about her.

Agari: Huh?

Remi: She is a transfer student in our school. I also heard that she stood against the bully who bullied the girl, Neon. Why is she here for...?

Agari: I have no idea.

"Anna, are you ok?" You ask Anna.

"I'm fine. Thank you so much for helping me." She thanks you.

"...(I got to escape...!)" Goon 1 silently and selfishly tends to run away while his friends are down.

"Where do you think you're going?" You grabbed him by his shirt at the back.

"(W-when did she...!?)" He sees you, glaring at him. You threw him at the wall, then smack his face hard. "W-wait...!" He moves away while on the ground begging for mercy.

"Are you done here?" You ask him.

"H-hey!" Agari tries to stop you from beating him up to an extent.

"You always have guts to fight off with someone like that. You are more than just an average girl, Y/n."

"...!?" Everyone noticed a familiar voice. A girl comes around with her relatives, holding her kendo back on her shoulder.

Your POV

"...!" I remember someone else than Anna from the nightmare that calls me that. I turn around and see a familiar girl coming in to join the fun. "(Rachel...!)"

Anna: R-Rachel Mai-senpai!?

Goon 1: W-wait, the Rachel Mai!?

"...? You know her?" I question him.

Anna: Wait, when did Rachel-senpai know Y/n-chan!?

Y/n: Are you here just to find me?

"Yeah, I'm always wanted to see you, the only Y/n," Rachel answered me.

"O-oh..." I thought. What is she even here for? "But why me for it? Why now do you have to see me like this?" I ask Rachel a question.

"That's because..." She gets closer to my ear. "(I already know your true identity from a thousand years. The one and only goddess of light who saves the person of the shadows, suffering through pain~. I also saw that absolver shit, Y/n-chan~.)"

"(What...!?)" I started to remember from back then. From one thousand years ago, the person I faced and spared her life was...! And not just that...she's like that from my nightmare! "(Are you...that shadow queen, SQ/n?!)"

"(That's right~...!)" She answered silently. "Now..." She backs up and turns to the remaining goon. "How many shall I break for you?" She asks me. She makes a dark dull eyes onto him.

"W-wait...I'm sorry, I didn't know you were Rachel Mai's friend!" He apologizes to me. "Please, I just didn't know about you!"

"..." I went silent for a while, thinking about the people who are watching. I look over and see Agari and Remi are watching. Anna is currently watching as well... ("The fourth wall, huh?)" I think the method over from someone.

"How about apologize to Anna and I'll let you off for once?" I offer him a second chance.

"Eh?" He questioned.

"How naive of you, Y/n..." Rachel replies to my offer. "You already know that there's more of him to break. Let me show you how it's done...like THIS!" She swings her kendo onto his face, smacking him.

"Wha-guah!" He fell with his face all beaten up.

"I'm not done with you yet!" She rapidly smacks him down until he truly begs for his life. "Where's your fighting spirit you are having earlier? Are you even a moron?"

"Y-yes, I am a moran! Please show me mercy!!!" He cries in pain!

"How about now, now who's a moran!?" She keeps beating him up. "Can a moran BEAT-YOU-DOWN-TO-THIS-EXTENT!? CAN A USELESS MORAN DO THAT!?" She smashes his guard, knocking him over aside. I can see his blood spilling out from his face and his head.

"...Ah...!" He can't take it any more pain in my end.

"..." I thought about the method of the 4th wall is about to break if she continues to beat him. I have to stop her!

"Is that all you can say?" Rachel taunts him.

"...Please...!" He begs for mercy once more.

"You should have just act like a cute dog." Rachel swings her fatal blow on him.

Anna: *Gasped*...!

Agari: Rachel-senpai, stop!

Remi: ...! (Is she going to...!?)

"...!" Rachel smashes on, but I managed to stop her attack. I absorb her attack with my Kahlt's Armor. "You...!" She exclaims to you.

"Rachel-senpai, enough," I said to her. My pain stings as a whip slashed my arms. "There are many people watching all over us. You don't want everyone to be afraid of such power as you tried it against him." I warned her.

Rachel: But he tried to harass you because you are my friend. I was just trying to punish him for abusing you~.

Anna: W-what are you saying, Rachel-senpai?

Remi: Is she nuts?

Agari: That's more than nuts, Remi.

"I understand, but not like this," I replied to Rachel. "Please..." I requested her.

"...Very well then," Rachel puts her kendo away. "Welp, at least you guys are ok. I'll see you at night at your house."

Y/n: At my house? Do you even know where?

"I'll be waiting for you at the end of your part-time job. It will be nice to meet with you again, (Y/n-chan~!)" She skips away with her relatives to the school.

"(Is she crazy?)" I questioned her. "..." I glance onto goon 1 for my unfinished request.

"Ah...!" He turns to Anna. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" He begs for his very life towards her.

"Oh, ok. Just don't force yourself on anyone, ok?" She answers with kind words to him.

"Oh! Thank you!" He stood up and leaves immediately. "I'll remember this!"

Anna: And there he goes with his friends gotten beaten up by you.

Y/n: I hope they'll learn. Let's go. We can't be late for class.

"Wait!" Agari approaches me with my arm she's holding up. "You're hurt! You need to see the infirmary!"

Y/n: Oh, thank you for your concerns, but I'll be fine.

"It's not ok if it stays like this! Come here!" She drags me on.

"What are you-hey!" I exclaimed as she drags me along.

Anna's POV

I can't believe that girl is dragging Y/n along after she risked her life of protecting this poor man. I hope she's ok. Right now, I need to get to class and tell anyone about her.

"She's like that when she sees someone's hurt or got in trouble these days." Another girl in golden hair with blue eyes came to me.

"Huh? Who are you?" I question her.

"Oh," She tends to answer. "I am Remi Narumi, you must be Y/n's friend. That girl who's dragging her to the infirmary is Agari Carline." She greets me.

"Nice to see you too, Remi-chan," I reply to her back.

"You can drop with Remi-chan," She feels down. "I'm not that cute with that term."

"Oh...sorry." I apologize to her.

"You don't have to be sorry about that. I just never get in a mood with such a peaceful day that you are having." She replies to me. We walk through the gate as I tried to hurry up with my shoe locker inside of the school. "You seem worried. Are you going somewhere?"

"I have to tell my friends and my homeroom teacher about what happened to Y/n. She tried protecting me, even with him too." I persuade her.

"Ok, it's meeting you though. Just tell your friend Y/n I said hi." She left me and heads to her class.

"Ok, bye!" I wave her goodbye. I got into my classroom with my friends as I sat down on the chair of my desk. "F/n 1-chan, F/n 2-chan, good morning!" I greeted them.

F/n 1: Good morning Anna. You seemed ready for Saturday school day.

Anna: You think so?

F/n 2: Yeah, but I do not like how this rule is going. It's not fair that other schools from other states have only Monday to Friday

Anna: Yeah, I wish this school would have this rule. I would have hung out with Y/n during her free time before work.

F/n 1: You had plans for her tomorrow?

Anna: Yeah. I asked her to go with me to get some sweets. Do you guys want to come?

F/n 1: I always love desserts if one of us has the coupon with us.

F/n 2: Oh, here's one!

F/n 1: What you got there F/n 2? I hope it's something good!

"Yep," F/n 2 showed out a coupon. "It's a soft cake cafe! I'm sure it's a good place with all of the sweetness!"

Anna: Wow, I love that one! I bet Y/n would love this!

F/n 1: Oh, come to think about her. Where is she?

Anna: Some girl named Agari took her to the infirmary. Y/n had a fight against some goons who tried to get us for their date.

F/n 1: What, is she ok!?

F/n 2: I hope she's not badly injured!

Anna: Don't worry guys, her injuries are not that bad. She had her arm being injured, that's all.

F/n 1: Is it that broken or what?

Anna: I hope not. I don't want her to get beaten up defenseless.

F/n 2: She sure is a great friend after all.

"Yeah," I agree with them. I notice Vari got in for her homeroom attendance. "Vari-sensei!" I called on her.

Vari: Oh, Anna-chan! What brings you here today?

Anna: I want to let you know that Y/n is at the infirmary because her arm was injured. She might not be here for homeroom attendance. Can you please?

Vari: Oh my god, what happened?

"Listen, just keep close and between us ok?" I whisper in her ear.

"I'm listening. Is it important?" She questions me.

"It's the truth. Her arm was injured when she protected me, fighting against some boys who tried to force us into their so-called date." I answered.

"...!" She gasped.

Anna: Vari-sensei, please calm down. It's not that bad!

"...I hope she's ok!" She replied.

"(Is she...is she crying!?)" I see her eyes flowing out of a waterfall. "(What does she like her for?!)" I thought. "You can thank Agari for helping her for it."

"Oh thank you!" She cries 😭.

"(I-Is she serious!?)" I thought.

Meanwhile...

Your POV

Agari brought me here to the infirmary. "Sensei!" She called on him.

"Hm?" He looks at us. "Agari, what is the meaning of bringing this student here?"

Agari: I saw her arm being injured when she tried to protect her friend. Can you help her?

"Ok, let me see your arm for a moment." He said to me. I show him my injured arm from Rachel's heavy attack of her kendo. "Hm..." He tries to examine it. "I see..."

Agari: Is she that hurt?

Doctor: No, she's fine. However, her arm needs some bandages and some rest. Her arm is not that good when she deals out blows like this.

"Oh..." Agari seems relieved.

"Your full name please," The doctor asks me with a sheet of paper on his clipboard.

"Y/n L/n," I answer him.

"Ok," He wrote my name down on the paper. "Now then, let me get some bandages to patch up your arm and a bag of ice to heal up. Go rest on the bed until your arm is fully healed." He said.

"I hope it makes you feel any better Y/n. It's good seeing you again though." Agari left me as she heads to her classroom.

"Nice see you too Agari." I sighed. The doctor patches up my injured arm and gave me a bag of ice as I went to rest at the bed. I look up at the ceiling while I place a bag of ice on the wound of my arm that Rachel tried to hit that man from before with her kendo really hard. I can't let her end up like me because of the power that cannot be existed in this world. "I'm always like this, huh?" I thought back of my arm being injured when I fend off against the nobles when I am still weak as poor. "..."

"You still dare lay a hand on me?"

"We'll show you how to learn your place of fighting against us!"

"Break her arms so that she doesn't have the will to lay a hand on any of our values!"

"NO!" I felt that pain before. It hurts like bleeding hell. They broke my arm as they chopped it off from me.

"..." I lay my left arm onto my eyes. "What the hell does it have to be the same?" I thought.

Timeskip

I got out of the infirmary with my excuse slip when I get to to the classroom while the instructor is in the middle of teaching the class. I was count as excused as I went to my desk. It's lunchtime as I return to Anna and her two friends.

"..." I was all laid out since I have this wound similar to my previous life.

"Y/n-chan, you seemed down. Are you ok?" Anna asks me.

"Yeah, just some nightmare I was having." I sighed.

F/n 1: But your arm is not that broken, right? Why are you even sad about it?

F/n 2: Yeah, it's just a lighter injury! There's no need to worry about that! I bet that your arm should be ok now!

Y/n: It does, thanks to the bandages and an ice pack that he gave me.

Anna: Yes! I knew it wasn't that bad! Oh, and Y/n-chan...

Y/n: ...?

Anna: Remi wanted to say hi to you since she didn't get a chance to talk to you.

"She did what for me?" I question her.

F/n 1: You both met with that Remi!?

F/n 2: Haven't you guys noticed that she had bad terms on the other side?

Anna: Huh?

Y/n: I notice that before. She had family problems from about 3 years ago. I think it's because her real father is dead.

F/n 1: Her father being dead from 3 years ago? I thought her family looks all dark and scary if that's what it looks like.

Y/n: What do you mean?

F/n 2: You see...she has a stepfather, which her mother remarried to him. After that, things started to change badly. I just don't know how I can help her now.

Y/n: Does that mean that someone is abusing her family?

Anna: Y-Y/n-chan, you shouldn't...!

F/n 1: That could be one, but I don't know how she can be happy with her family right now.

F/n 2: But who?

Y/n: Her mother is currently police, so she shouldn't be abusive towards her. Then...maybe her father could be the one...! (Tch...like the same as other...!)

"Hey!" Anna slams down on us loud! "Let's not worry about her, ok!? She's just nicer as you know it all!"

"Oh...ok..." F/n 1 respond to her. "Sorry about that."

"I guess we took too far." F/n 2 said.

"Yeah, you're right," I said, but I can't let that slide of her family being abused. There's got to be a reason. "..." I went silent for a moment. "...?" I notice an aura of darkness lurking from the door. "...!" I see Yui peeking, staring at you.

"..." She seems to have her eyes darkened.

"...(Why is she here?)" My eyes became widened.

"......" She dulls straight at me.

"(What does she want with me!?)" I'm starting to freak out.

".........!" She glares and hisses at me as I kept staying with Anna and her friends.

"..." I have no choice now.

Anna: Y/n-chan, what's wrong?

"Oh, I got something promised I need to take care of. I'll be back!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, ok." Anna agrees with me.

"See ya." I went off. I meet up with Yui at her student council office.

"Oh~, Y/n-chan." Yui turns to me. "You're here~!"

"You wanted me since you peeked at my lunch area!" I replied to her. "Anyway, what are you doing with me?"

"I heard that your arm got injured," She seems worried. "Did that Anna betray you?" She voices dark to me.

"No, I protected her from the goons that are trying to pick with us," I respond back to her. "They got us in the morning when we're heading to school." I scratched my head.

Yui: Oh, I see. So that's why...

Y/n: Yui-senpai, I want to know about the family who is currently being abused.

"What?" She asks. "(Oh, this is the first time I hear from Y/n-chan requesting me to do so! But...)" She seems blushed. "What about the abused family? Who is it from?"

Y/n: It's Remi.

Yui: You mean Remi Narumi? Golden brown hair with blue eyes!?

Y/n: That's right. I need to know what happened and why. Why did her real father die from three years ago?

"Y/n-chan, I'm not sure if this is a good idea to peek on someone's private information." She's worried about me. "Are you sure?" She questions me as a warning.

"I'll be free in the morning tomorrow. I'm heading to the cafe where Anna and her friends are going to meet up with. Here," I give the cafe location that we are going to meet tomorrow. "I'll text you when it's time. Just be ready for it."

"Ok," She responds to me. "(I can't believe I'm having a date with Y/n-chan tomorrow!)"

I left and return to my classroom.

Timeskip

I get to my part-time job with my bandages still on my right arm. I feel fine, but it's starting to bug me for a bit. "Hey, you seem down for a while. What happened?" Em/n 1 asks me.

Y/n: I got in a fight with a bunch of goons who tries to pick on me and my friend. Then one of them tried smashing me with a pipe. It hurt a lot, but I'll be ok soon enough.

Em/n 1: Yeah...that's not a good idea with leaving your injuries like that. You would have a bad job if you let that slide.

Y/n: Come on, it's not that bad when I managed to block it successfully.

Em/n 2: How much fight did you do with these guys? You were never have broken a sweat on them.

Em/n 3: If I have broken arms like that, I couldn't even cook better.

"Hahahaha!" The employees laugh.

Em/n 6: What are you doing?

Em/n 5: Oh boy...!

Em/n 4: Sorry to bother you guys!

"..." I watch them leave the situation in our hands.

Em/n 6: Y/n, 7 people, 4 people, and 5 people in section 1. Em/n 1, you got 2 people on their date on section 3 and 6 people in section 2.

Em/n 1: Well, here we go again.

"Yeah, sure." I sighed. I went on until closing time. After that, I went on with cleaning up the floors. Em/1 is cleaning up the tables and the others put the chairs upside down on the table.

Em/n 1: I'll be well damned if your arm heals too quickly. No wonder why you are like a training master who knows martial arts.

Y/n: I would have been as an average girl, but it's never been so peaceful for three years.

Em/n 1: Welcome to our world of hell where there's a gang war coming up in a few weeks or so. I hope I'm not involved with all of this and this restaurant.

Y/n: I would have too, but I have other friends I want to take care of who was involved with being interfered with by the people with robbery.

"True enough, but I'm not that helpful for you on the outside of this place. Good luck taking care of friends while you can. I'm out of here to my house after this." Em/n 1 replies to me.

We all finished our job as I went back home...wait, am I missing someone. "...!" I noticed...!

"Y/n-chan~, I found you~!" Rachel aka SQ/n appears and goes straight after me.

"Oh no...! OH NO!" I exclaimed.

Rachel: Heading home today?

Y/n: Yeah, I brought food inside these two contains for Anna.

Rachel: Aw...why not me?

Y/n: Sorry Rachel-senpai...

Rachel: Please call me my real name when it's between us~.

Y/n: Yeah, yeah, just don't go bothering me too much SQ/n.

SQ/n: (Hehehe...!)

She follows me to my house as we went inside. "Anna, I'm home!" I call out to her.

"Y/n-chan, welcome back!" She seems excited as always and... "Rachel-senpai, you too!?"

Rachel: Greetings.

"Yeah, I'm back alright...with her," I sighed because of Rachel. I hold out the container that I need for dinner. "Here you go."

Anna: What is it?

Y/n: It's something else. Are you excited?

"Yeah!" She nodded. We got ready with dinner with the containers unpacked. One is a pack of sushi and another one is orange fried chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, and fried noodles.

Rachel: Sushi? Nice!

Y/n: Yeah, it looks like we got someone being a fan of it.

"Let's eat!" We started eating dinner as we go along.

Anna: Hey Y/n-chan. How's your arm feeling? Did you do your job well?

Y/n: Yeah, no problems with it so far. (If not for her at least...)

SQ/n: ...😜

Anna: But you were like holding out, completely blocked Rachel-senpai's attack with your right arm. And you and Rachel-senpai were close before. Since when did you guys meet each other.

"..." I thought back from each other. Me and SQ/n who met each other the first time back from my previous era. I can't tell her about that. "We met each other outside a few days ago, gave me a can of tea."

Anna: Really, is she nice to you?

Rachel: I am!

Y/n: Yeah she is. I did owe her, so I gave her some money for a can of tea for that.

Rachel: (You did what?)

Anna: Wow Y/n-chan, you seemed interesting for some people today. Even I saw that student council president Yui-senpai carrying you to your bedroom!

"Eh?" I'm shocked of hearing that. I don't want to hear it any further!

"She did what?" Rachel glared at me with dark eyes glowing.

"...!" I can't escape SQ/n's terrifying wrath!

"Y/n~chan~..." Yui's voice is coming from my mind and I can't get rid of it.

"Let's drop that and move on." I'm sweating...! I glance over to SQ/n and...!

"(Y/n-chan~...)" SQ/n is mad! I can't stop sweating with her in the way!

"Oh...sure..." Anna seems suspicious of me and SQ/n over Rachel's body. "You know Y/n-chan, I'm worried about how you can handle Rachel-senpai. I also feel worried about either Agari or Remi too. Agari took care of you and Remi greets with me nicely. I'm not sure how I can happy with Remi after what F/n 1 and 2 told us about her."

Y/n: ...I know. That's what made me think about her for a while. All these family problems that make people sick of hearing that. It also made me feel uncomfortable as well. That's why I have to know why.

SQ/n: ...(Like I ever hear that before.)

"Y/n-chan..." Anna said softly. The knock of the door has occurred. "Huh? I wonder who is it."

"I'll get the door." I stood up.

"..." Rachel silently follows me.

"Eh?" Anna questions both of us.

I head out and take a look outside. "...Remi?" I questioned.

Rachel: What gives of being here this late?

"Huh?" Anna stood up and went to me as I said her name. "Did you say Remi?"

Rachel: Uh...well...

"(Why is she here?)" I open the door as I tried asking a question. "Remi, what are you doing here this late?"

"So, this is the house you're living in?" Remi asks me. "It seems all common to me." She comments at our house. "And why is Rachel-senpai here with you?"

"...This girl...!" Rachel glitched her eye, being hostile to her.

"Yeah, that's true and it's a long story. But why are you here? And..." I look around her and see her luggage and her backpack that she's carrying. "What's all this stuff?" I ask her.

"Well, as you all know...I'll be..." She said.

"...EH!?😧" We all exclaimed with our eyes open.

(A/n: Well, it looks like we got another one in our house! Let's see how they can handle this! Bye~! I'm currently dealing with other books, so feel free to check my stories if you have time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 227 31
Most people believe Monika deserved what she got. But there was one person that wanted everyone to have their happy ending. But at what cost? What tr...
257K 12.4K 39
"You should know that he has anger issues" What are you talking about? He's not like that with me, he is sweet and nice and funny. "There's rumors...
59.7K 1.4K 24
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
48.3K 1.4K 22
NOTE: UNDER REVISION How will Y/N and Asuna will get through all the problems the author will give them? (Just kidding!) How will Y/N and Asuna will...