Umbrella Academy Imagines/Pre...

By Here4_KennysB-day

just all kinds of tua imagines and preferences, prob gonna leave Luther off of a lot of these bc I have an ir... More

How You Met <3
Couples Halloween Costumes ๐Ÿฆ‡
Kisses! ๐Ÿ’‹
๐’ž๐“Š๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ
Hogwarts Houses ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Song That Describes You Guys ๐ŸŽถ
Pet You Guys Got Together โค
Someone You Loved - Klaus (pt. 1)
How You Guys Sleep ๐Ÿ’ค
Turn Ons ;) ๐Ÿ’‹

Couples Pics ๐Ÿ’–

99 3 0
By Here4_KennysB-day

(A/N - I did NOT choose these pics for the people's ethnicity, it was simply the best picture)

1. Luther: 

2. Diego:

3. Allison:

4. Klaus:

5. Five: 

6. Ben:

7. Vanya:

(Sorry bout the gargantuan size of some of these lol, couldn't find any smaller ones that were better than these)

How did you think the series was gonna go? Where there any plot lines that surprised you or that you really loved? Mine was "The Day That Wasn't," I absolutely loved the time reversal.

(A.N. - I was going to do turn ons next.. I wrote it all out and such, but then I stopped bc it just felt wrong... to sexualize these complex, amazing characters. Sexuality is a part of someone, I suppose I'll just think about it for awhile. Thoughts...?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.4K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
459K 31.3K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...